• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

All weapon factories disappear in your Millennium

You now have Joes wooden weapon shop left, making bows, arrows, spears, and shields

Sounds like a sequel to the Lord of the Rings, Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord

Nearly right. Not Joe's weapon shop of pitchforks, but "Magog's weapons Inc." 

God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Nearly right. Not Joe's weapon shop of pitchforks, but "Magog's weapons Inc." 

God bless.

Hey @AdHoc, speaking of Gog-Magog, there are several interpretations of it; what is yours?

Do you think the Gog & Magog of Ezekiel and Revelation are synonymous or two different events a millennium apart?

Do you see the reasons, list of nations, treaties, and alignments formed for the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion and placement in Syria? The leading players are in cahoots with each other with mutual defense treaties, swapping armaments, and military alignments.

The part of fossil fuel, the consumption, control, availability, and price are major spoil. Israel’s sudden discovery and marketing of their newfound wealth, the Goliath gas and oil fields. Russia, Iran, and Turkey opposed the pipeline from Israel to Greece and Europe. Removing the stranglehold on Europe depending on Russian heating fuel.

Some suspect, like me, that this Ezekiel 38-39 invasion will happen just before the Tribulation or at the beginning. What are your thoughts?

We are living in exciting prophetic times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

42 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey @AdHoc, speaking of Gog-Magog, there are several interpretations of it; what is yours?

Do you think the Gog & Magog of Ezekiel and Revelation are synonymous or two different events a millennium apart?

Do you see the reasons, list of nations, treaties, and alignments formed for the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion and placement in Syria? The leading players are in cahoots with each other with mutual defense treaties, swapping armaments, and military alignments.

The part of fossil fuel, the consumption, control, availability, and price are major spoil. Israel’s sudden discovery and marketing of their newfound wealth, the Goliath gas and oil fields. Russia, Iran, and Turkey opposed the pipeline from Israel to Greece and Europe. Removing the stranglehold on Europe depending on Russian heating fuel.

Some suspect, like me, that this Ezekiel 38-39 invasion will happen just before the Tribulation or at the beginning. What are your thoughts?

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

I respectfully have a different view, thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I respectfully have a different view, thanks.

Dennis go comb your hair and leave Mr. Wilson alone!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The short answer;
1. The Magog of Revelation is the same as the Magog of Ezekiel 38-39

2. The prize for all men is Jerusalem. It will reach its peak of glory as both political and religious Capital of the world during Christ's reign (the greater Solomon)

3. If you study the whole Bible you will see that God never leaves anything untested.
The Nations who survive the Great Tribulation are still in the flesh. They can reproduce. Due to big harvests, long life and God's "regeneration" of the earth during Christ's righteous Millennial rule, the earth's population will literally explode.

4. A large percentage of the earth's population will disagree with the rule of the rod of iron. The carnal mind is at enmity with God. After 1,000 years, those who never knew life under Satan's rule will e ripe for rebellion.

5. Satan is let loose to test the Nations. He raises a huge army to attack Jerusalem - world political and religious center. Note the differences between the attack on Jerusalem at the end of this age and the end of the Millennium. Ezekiel 38-39 shows a city unprotected. Primitive weapons are used.

6. At Armageddon Christ is the General and sheds blood. At Hamon-Gog God is the General. It is His Kingdom that is called into question. The dead reach shocking proportions. Jerusalem is untouched except for the bloodbath. God gives permission for the burial of men on Israeli territory. This is because soon the general resurrection of the White Throne will solve the problem of the unclean (the dead) polluting the Good Land, AND, God is about to usher in the New Earth (lit. the earth made pristine).

I see it just like Revelation 20 tells it. Ezekiel is a Book about God's testimony on earth. In the early Chapters He must vacate the Holy of Holies to allow Nebuchadnezzar to enter Jerusalem without being struck dead. Although His withdrawal is expedient for Israel's chastisement as per Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28, God's honor is at stake. During the following 70 years He is only called the God of heaven (Book of Daniel). 500 years later, Messiah Emmanuel must suffer humiliation to achieve salvation. For the Church age both Jehovah and Jesus must suffer reproach as they forego judgment for the gospel's sake. It ends with an imposter in the place made for God. So there comes a day when the Creator, Master and General of the universe will not be retiring. Woe to those who test Him! Ezekiel ends with Emmanuel in a fitting Temple/Palace. Woe to anyone who now tries to displace Him.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On 11/20/2022 at 9:56 AM, AdHoc said:

What a pity you did not document your understanding with scriptures. I'd like to compare notes.

In 1st Corinthians 15:23 and in the Parable of the Ten Virgins, Christ, as you say, COMES. But the meeting is the in the air - the clouds and there si no verse that I know of that even hints at Christ returning to heaven. In fact, the five foolish Virgins are advised to buy extra oil "from those who sell". Now, the five wise bought oil during their lifetime, and their lifetime was on earth. So the evidence is that the whole party returns to earth. This also seems to be the case because in Matthew 24:30 Christ bursts out the clouds "AFTER the tribulation of those days". The case is fortified ven more in Revelation Chapter 19 where Christ, having gathered those with a suitable garment, which are their WORKS (Rev.19:7-8), returns to earth to attack the Beast and his army.

Now if the great Battle of Armageddon is the end of Gentile world rule, then Daniel 2:35, and 44-45 tells us that Christ's Kingdom, together with His co-rulers "FILLS THE EARTH". Revelation 11:15 echoes this and informs us that the Kingdoms OF THIS WORLD have become the property of Jesus Christ.

An army is made of front-line soldiers who need to be supplied from the rear. Military experts tells us that a really efficient army would have a little as 8 persons supplying a soldier. So even if the Beast's army was super-efficient, and the army gathered in Jezreel was 5 million men, that leaves 40 million adults who are present along the food and ammunition chain, but who do not participate in the battle. If you then add the rest of mothers, children, teenagers and old men and women, you have at least 100 million people likely to survive Armageddon. Then, Israel are to be restored, that is, every Israelite who every lived (Ezekiel 37) - possibly another 100 million. The sum adds up. There is a considerable contingent of people ON EARTH after the Great Tribulation.

So, it would seem to me that;

1. Christ returns to earth
  2. The Church returns to earth
  3. Every Israelite since Jacob will be on earth
  4. Hundreds of millions of Gentiles will still be on earth

And if Israel is on earth and Christ is on earth, He will be their King, and then all that the prophets predicted about peace and prosperity must follow for Christ's Kingdom is one of "Righteousness, peace and joy". The deserts will bloom and the harvests will not be finished ere it is time to plant again. Men who die with 100 years will counted as babies.

I propose that Christ returns to earth, sets up His Kingdom and reigns forever. The first 1,000 years is set aside for Christ to eradicate God's enemies - the last one being death itself - by an extensive resurrection of all men who have ever died and who were not God's people. That way we can satisfy about 600 predictions about Christ's second coming.

Well lets go over it...
The Millennium or the 1000 year reign of Christ with His saints comes about, but the Bible says it is in heaven, not on earth. The millennium is the thousand-year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrections.  During this time the wicked dead will be judged and the earth will be utterly desolate, without any living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his evil angels. At the close of the Millennium or the 1000 years in heaven, Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The wicked dead will then be resurrected and face the final judgement, along with Satan and his angels at the Lake of Fire which will consume them and cleanse the earth of sin forever.

A few days before His death, Jesus told His disciples what He was going to do before coming back at the Second Coming:
John 14
King James Version (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So how will He come, does the scripture tells us. Well 40 days after His resurrection Jesus was raised up into the cloud.
Acts 1
6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, 'Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?'
7 He said to them: 'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.
8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.'
9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 'Men of Galilee,' they said, 'why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.'

Jesus ascended literally, bodily, in full view of His disciples and followers. As they watched Him go up, two angels appeared and said He would come back "in like manner" as He went up. Thus Christ's Second Coming will be literal, bodily, and visible to normal human eyes. Paul told the early believers to keep looking for the visible return of Jesus.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

There will be nothing secret about His return. Jesus told them plainly how it would be, and the Second Coming will be awsome.
Matthew 24:25-27
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

But Jesus also warned that false messiahs bring false hope would try to fool them:
Matthew 24
King James Version (KJV)
4 Jesus answered: Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

But Christ Second Coming cannot fool the faithful who read His word as they are told clearly what they will see and there is nothing secret about it and how Christ will come. Christ's return will be loud and visible to the eyes of "all the tribes of the earth." When He comes and the heavenly trumpet sounds and the billions of angels come in a great cloud, no one will wake up the next day wondering what happened.

Revelation 1:7
'Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all peoples on earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.'

Matthew 24
King James Version (KJV)
30 Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Scripture tells us that at the Second Coming, Christ comes with his angels and resurrects the saints and they rise up to the cloud of angels and Christ takes His saints to heaven and the earth is emptied of its inhabitants. Satan is left to wander the earth alone during the Millennium, as at the coming of Christ the wicked are slain and the earth is left empty and desolate for the 1,000 years and we see it in Revelation 20.

Revelation 20
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

During the millennium, the thousand-year period of which Revelation 20 shows us, Satan's will be bound or his influence over the earth will be restricted, and Christ will reign with His saints

Now scripture tells us what the saints will be doing during the 1000 years in heaven.
1 Corinthians 6
1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Now Revelation 19 and 20 belong together; there is no break between these chapters. They describe Christ's coming (Rev. 19:11-21) and immediately continue with the millennium, their sequence indicating that the millennium or 1000 years begins when Christ returns.

It is only the devil and all the evil angels who will inhabit Earth during the 1,000 years. The events of these 1,000 years were foreshadowed in the scapegoat ritual of the Day of Atonement in Israel's sanctuary service. On the Day of Atonement the high priest cleansed the sanctuary with the atoning blood of the Lord's goat. Only after this atonement was fully completed did the ritual involving Azazel, the goat that symbolized Satan, begin. Laying his hands on its head, the high priest confessed "'all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, concerning all their sins, putting them on the head of the goat'" (Lev. 16:21). And the scapegoat was sent into the wilderness, "'an uninhabited land'" (Lev. 16:22).

There is no one for Satan to deceive for 1000 years. The expression, "bottomless pit," as is evident from other scriptures, is used to represent the earth in a state of confusion and darkness. Concerning the condition of the earth "in the beginning," the Bible record says that it " was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep." (Gen. 1:2) The word translated here "DEEP" is the same in that REV. 20:1-3 is rendered "BOTTOMLESS PIT " Satan is actually on the earth for the 1000 years with the desolation left behind as no one is alive as the wicked are left dead after the Second Coming and described in Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 4
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

The earth is left desolate. There is no man nor bird, the earth and its cities are broken down. But God does not make a full end. This has yet to be fulfilled and will happen after the 1000 years. Only at the end of the 1,000 years does the holy city, the new Jerusalem come down out of heaven from God, prepared as "bride adorned for her husband"...
Revelation 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. After the 1,000-year Millennial period, the wicked are raised in the second resurrection, this is what leads to the second death at the lake of fire that the bible speaks of, as the wicked again follow Satan.

But going back to the Second Coming, the Bible tells us that Christ comes to resurrect His saints and to take the saints to heaven , but Christ does not step on earth, the saints are lifted into to the air from their graves. Both the Old and New Testaments are very clear on this issue.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 20:5-6
The wicked dead remain as dust, to be raised after the Millennium or the 1,000 years in the resurrection of damnation.

So at the Second Coming the righteous saints who are dead are resurrect along with those saints which are alive and raised up to the cloud of angels and Jesus takes them with him to heaven, and are reigning in heaven with Jesus during the 1000 years. So we look back at those wicked slain on earth and scripture says, "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished." (Rev 20:5) The unrighteous are dead. "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth". (Rev 20:7-8) As you can see it is obvious the unrighteous dead are resurrected after the 1000 years ends. "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection". (Rev 20:6) Specifying the "first" resurrection implies a second resurrection.

Jesus Himself tells us about the two resurrections and who will be in which:
John 5
King James Version (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The righteous resurrect to life at the Second Coming, whereas the wicked resurrect to damnation a the end of the 1000 years.

13 hours ago, Hobie_ said:

A few days before His death, Jesus told His disciples what He was going to do before coming back at the Second Coming:
John 14
King James Version (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Brother, I realize that your understanding is the common one, but it has major difficulties. According to 2nd Peter 1:20 we may not interpret scripture "privately" - that is, the interpretation of scripture is not left to our minds. That leaves only the Bible with which we can interpret scripture. If the Lord says that Nebuchadnezzar is Tree in Daniel Chapter 4, we must study the Trees of scripture that are used in Parables to interpret Daniel Chapter 4. And if we do we find that everywhere else in the Bible, a Tree in Parable is a King and his kingdom (see Judges 9 and Ezekiel 31).

Now, you have to answer this. On what basis do you take "the Father's House" to be heaven? That he dwells there is agreed, but He Himself calls heaven - NOT HIS HOUSE BUT HIS THRONE. And the Holy Spirit, throughout the Bible, calls the Father's House ONE OF FIVE THINGS;
1. The Tabernacle of the Wilderness (1st Sam.1:7)
2. Solomon's Temple
3. Zerubbabel's Temple
4. The Body of Christ
5. The Church

So unless you have certain proof that heaven is called "the Father's House", we are bound to call it The Church. And if we do, there is no problem with the sequence. The Lord went away to die for our sins. He told Mary that He had not yet ascended to His Father but returned that night and breathed the Holy Spirit into His disciples. They became the "many abodes" in the Father's House - The Church.

That is, our Lord Jesus fulfilled John 14 accurately and literally in 4 days. When He returns the second time, He also fulfills His prophecy according to the verses you gave - except you left some out. In Matthew 24 the Lord comes as a "thief".

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh (Mt 24:41–44)

- It is clear from the grammar that the LORD of those servants is the One coming
- If it is the Son of man then the "House" must be the Church
- If the House is "broken" then some re taken and some left
- A thief comes silently and stealthily. He is is NOT seen
- A thief comes for something precious - those who watch

Now we can compare this "Coming" with Matthew 24:27-31, but before we do, let us summarize the CONTEXT. It is remarkably Jewish. The Temple, false Christs, preaching the gospel to those scattered among all nations, Jerusalem, Judea, Daniel, the Abomination of Desolation, the Law, the Sabbath and "those who pierced Him, ARE ALL JEWISH things. Then, our text say;

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

- Jesus comes as lightning - probably ten times brighter than the sun
- From the east to the west - seen by many
- A battle is to be fought - vultures are gathered
- A "SIGN" of the Son of man is given
- Jesus comes from the clouds  in great POWER AND GLORY
- A Trumpet sounds
- Only Israelites were scattered to the "four winds"

These are OBVIOUSLY two different COMINGS. One, silently, unseen and seeking to take something precious, the other open, dazzling, powerful and seen by all around Judea. One hidden in the clouds as 1st Thessalonians 4 says, the other open, noisy, bright and powerful like Ezekiel 37 says. One to gather the Church and the other to gather Israel.

Jesus starts from the "highest heaven" where His Father's Throne is. Then He drps down to the normal heaven to be crowned (Rev. Chapter 4). Then He opens the Seals. Then He drops down to the clouds. Here, He pauses to gather and judge His Church (1st Thess.4:12-17). Then, when the Great Tribulation is over, He bursts out of the clouds to touch down on Mount Olives. He fights the battle of Armageddon and then gathers Israel from their dispersion.

Then Jesus sets up "the Throne of His glory" ON EARTH and judges "ALL Nations" (Matt.25:31-46). His kingdom fills the earth (Dan.2:35, Rev.11:15).

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Jesus starts from the "highest heaven" where His Father's Throne is. Then He drps down to the normal heaven to be crowned (Rev. Chapter 4). Then He opens the Seals. Then He drops down to the clouds. Here, He pauses to gather and judge His Church (1st Thess.4:12-17). Then, when the Great Tribulation is over, He bursts out of the clouds to touch down on Mount Olives. He fights the battle of Armageddon and then gathers Israel from their dispersion.

Then Jesus sets up "the Throne of His glory" ON EARTH and judges "ALL Nations" (Matt.25:31-46). His kingdom fills the earth (Dan.2:35, Rev.11:15).

Imagination, Big Smiles!

• Thumbs Up 1