• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You were the one who brought up 70 AD. Not me.

You certainly have me confused with someone else you've been talking to.  Look back and see for yourself.  You shouldn't be so certain with your statements when you don't do the proper research.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And we can tell about how much time it takes between the 6th seal being broken and the 7th.

Jesus actually tells his elect in the gospel that when they see these things begin to take place, their redemption is near. 

Near yes, but it is impossible to tell the amount of time when we are given no information as to when.  Do you assume this much in all your conclusions?  So we are clear, you said the 144,000 is at the 7th seal.  Here are you exact words.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those who flee for the mountains to hide are not saved. 

Those who are saved will simply stand up and raise their heads. They have no need to flee to the mountains. 

The 144000 are sealed at that time. 

They are redeemed at that time.

Above, you talk about what is happening at the 6th seal, then you claim that the 144,000 will be sealed at that time, which is not true.  They are not sealed until the 7th seal.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Near yes, but it is impossible to tell the amount of time when we are given no information as to when.  Do you assume this much in all your conclusions?  So we are clear, you said the 144,000 is at the 7th seal.  Here are you exact words.

Above, you talk about what is happening at the 6th seal, then you claim that the 144,000 will be sealed at that time, which is not true.  They are not sealed until the 7th seal.

So you believe Jesus expects his elect to stand on their feet for days or months? 

If days, then exactly how many days do you believe Jesus wants them to remain standing? 

Think about what your saying here. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You certainly have me confused with someone else you've been talking to.  Look back and see for yourself.  You shouldn't be so certain with your statements when you don't do the proper research.

Your first post in this thread you brought up 70 AD. 

11 hours ago, Alive said:

Entertain for a moment the possibility of the earlier penning of Rev. Prior to 70 AD.

Then read again Matt 21-25.

What was you saying about not bringing up 70ad?

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Jesus expects his elect to stand on their feet for days or months? 

If days, then exactly how many days do you believe Jesus wants them to remain standing? 

Think about what your saying here.

You can't make something out of nothing unless you are God,  We can't pull a time frame out of empty space and make it fit our worldly thinking.  We don't know how much time if between the 6th seal and the 7th seal and we are not told that they are just standing there waiting.  That is just another "fill in" you created.  I do think about what I am saying.  I suggest you stop trying to fill the gaps to fit your understanding.  Sometimes we are just not told the answer.  It's been said for many years, so that this to heart:  When the bible is silent, so should I be silent.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your first post in this thread you brought up 70 AD. 

Here is my first post.  You are thinking about Alive.  We are two different members.

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

Consider the following scripture, since it is referred to already.

Revelation 6:12-17

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Who are those who will fear God?  The unsaved, ,not the saved.  They will hide in fear of what God is doing.

Be careful of what you post, ensuring it is the truth.  If you already were, you would of looked back at my first post to see that your thinking is wrong and the post you made, not true.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:
11 hours ago, Alive said:

Entertain for a moment the possibility of the earlier penning of Rev. Prior to 70 AD.

Then read again Matt 21-25.

What was you saying about not bringing up 70ad?

Look at the name of the member ... Alive

I am OneLight.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those who flee for the mountains to hide are not saved. 

Hey again, Shiloh…

Jesus tells His disciples (saved) to flee in the book of Mark:

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

- Mark 13:14 (KJV)

The scriptures that pertain to the unsaved is found in the book of Revelation.

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

- Revelation 6:14-17 (NKJV)

Selah 

13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You can't make something out of nothing unless you are God,  We can't pull a time frame out of empty space and make it fit our worldly thinking.  We don't know how much time if between the 6th seal and the 7th seal and we are not told that they are just standing there waiting.  That is just another "fill in" you created.  I do think about what I am saying.  I suggest you stop trying to fill the gaps to fit your understanding.  Sometimes we are just not told the answer.  It's been said for many years, so that this to heart:  When the bible is silent, so should I be silent.

So just say you don't know how long you think Jesus expects his elect to stand on their feet.

Jesus told them to stand when they see these things. You believe he may want them to stand on their feet for months  without sitting down. 

You can believe that if you want. Personally, I believe when Jesus says stand up, then it's time.