creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I saw a video from Tik tok that basically said this in a nutshell. The former stripper responded to the new strippers glee at making so much money. It amazed me - have you realised ,the world especially the media makes an art  of promoting benefits of certian lifestyles- promiscuity, drug use, crime etc  while not mentioning the consequences? It makes the verse. Galatians 6:7 really pertinent

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Often times, the harvest is far more than  what was planted.

4lqUti.png

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  413
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

6 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

It amazed me - have you realised ,the world especially the media makes an art  of promoting benefits of certian lifestyles- promiscuity, drug use, crime etc  while not mentioning the consequences?

Yes, we notice this as well.  In the movies, sexual activity is portrayed as exciting and to be pursued with wild abandon, yet, nothing is said about pregnancy or STDs or the damage to one's conscience.  Galatians 6:7 carries a strong warning to all of us about the damaging effects of sin, which do not always show up at first.  

Of course, the same can be said of the propaganda that is spread to young people regarding the appeal to become famous and little is said about how often worldly fame ruins a person and introduces an eroding influence into that individual's life and family.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.35
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

This stark contrast of worldly activity should provide a reference for ease

in comprehending the meaning of sanctification!

1 Thessalonians 4:

3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 

that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,

not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

2 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

I saw a video from Tik tok that basically said this in a nutshell. The former stripper responded to the new strippers glee at making so much money. It amazed me - have you realised ,the world especially the media makes an art  of promoting benefits of certian lifestyles- promiscuity, drug use, crime etc  while not mentioning the consequences? It makes the verse. Galatians 6:7 really pertinent

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Often times, the harvest is far more than  what was planted.

If you don’t believe there’s a Creator and Judge to answer to, only yourself and the laws of the land, what’s the consequence? 

2 hours ago, BibleStudent100 said:

Yes, we notice this as well.  In the movies, sexual activity is portrayed as exciting and to be pursued with wild abandon, yet, nothing is said about pregnancy or STDs or the damage to one's conscience.  Galatians 6:7 carries a strong warning to all of us about the damaging effects of sin, which do not always show up at first.  

Of course, the same can be said of the propaganda that is spread to young people regarding the appeal to become famous and little is said about how often worldly fame ruins a person and introduces an eroding influence into that individual's life and family.

yes. even in action movies- the hero kills out a group of villains and the next sequel, theyre walking free as if the wouldnt bein jail or hiding out from the police for mass murder

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Yeah, that's why I continue to wean myself from the fake media, and Chinese Tic Tok..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.53
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

9 minutes ago, Sower said:

Yeah, that's why I continue to wean myself from the fake media, and Chinese Tic Tok..

What is tic toc? Is it like youtube?

2 hours ago, Alive said:

its an app like youtube where people can make their own videos and post them online for the public to see. This is both good and bad-

Good because people can use it to show tutorials on their various skills. My art skills have drastically improved because of tips ive seen from that.

Bad because people can use it to show their opinions to the world. There are alot of progressive Christians/ lgbtt wackos on it spreading their mental poison to the world. It horrific.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

2 hours ago, Alive said:

Yes only very short. Three minutes at the most. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

12 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

A lot of people die. Of course, there are drug overdoses but also accidents. There are a lot of diseases for people that do not take care of themselves. Yeast infections, bacteria & Virus (STD's) There are over 100 stds and some of them can cause cancer. I know of at least two people with life-threatening cancer from STD's. They do have a vaccine for that now. 

You would think that their death would do more to encourage us to witness to people. But it does not seem to have that much of an effect on us to want us to get out and do more to warn them. Even when our very good friends die. 

• Thumbs Up 1