• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Is saving lives always the highest goal ?  People are willing to die for important principles, such as freedom and civil and human rights. 

Funny how those who are worried about population control seem so strenuously keen to "save lives" when it suits them.  Maybe they are deceived and don't see their own contradiction though, I'm not sure.

Your reply is so "off the wall" it's not even worth replying to.  You are clearly deceived and don't see your own contradiction.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Maybe I'm paranoid but this is why I am against vaccines  ( not for everyone,  just me ). Some billionaires like Bill Gates has mentioned he wouldn't be sad if 90% of the world died off.  I think one day the government,  with billionaire support might sneak something into a flu shot or something that kills millions. The truth is that most people rush out and get whatever shot the government tells them to,  but they don't actually know what's really in it. 

Based on the subset of the population that share this view, I would suggest that a government looking to exert such a move would prefer to that group for initial elimination rather than the compliant ones - at least at first.

Do you know what's in everything you consume? Do you trust that your national grocery store chains are not in league with the government and meat packing industry to lace your meats with mind-altering chemicals? You can literally apply this thinking to everything around you.

Edited by teddyv
typos

50 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Based on the subset of the population that share this view, I would suggest that a government looking to exert such a move would prefer to that group for initial elimination rather than the compliant ones - at least at first.

Do you know what's in everything you consume? Do you trust that your national grocery store chains are not in league with the government and meat packing industry to lace your meats with mind-altering chemicals? You can literally apply this thinking to everything around you.

You wrote, "The truth is that most people rush out and get whatever shot the government tells them to,  but they don't actually know what's really in it."

a) How do you know what "most people" do?  Have you conducted a poll?

b) I, and I'm sure most other people, listen to what their personal physicians recommend.  I sincerely doubt that even a few people take the advice of the government without checking with their doctors.  In contrast, I'm sure that many more people see a drug advertised on television, then can't wait to get it.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, teddyv said:

Maybe because most people are not sociopaths who want to murder millions of people but would rather work through other means to limit human population growth.

Do you mean more subtle, gradual and less messy means?  Which also happens to result in some people making a huge lot of money at the same time?  Call me a cynic, but that wouldn't surprise me these days....actually nothing surprises me these days now.

Well here's me just spouting off some thoughts, and honestly don't know what to believe about everything that is said on the internet, nor can I hope to keep up with it all, but one thing I don't doubt and that is the depth of corruption and evil possible in this lost and fallen world.  We must not be naive.  The days of trusting that those with power and money have the best  interests of the little people at heart, are over.  We're not in Kansas anymore...ie, Christianity doesn't hold sway the way it used to - it seems that what used to restrain evil in our society is being, or has been, taken away.  It's not in our best interests to relax our guard.  I even seem to see certain folks are counting on the masses being in denial and ignorance to further their ends...they are banking on it and factoring that into their strategies and what they say and do.

Jesus said the love of money is the root of all evil.  I believe Him.  Do we really think  big pharma cares about helping people, or do they exist only to make money and lots of it for themselves and their big investors.  Common knowledge how they were caught red-handed hiding information about how addictive Fentanyl is, which has resulted in so much unconscionable misery and loss of life, so by that alone we can know they are not to be trusted..  And I saw one scientist who had worked on developing mRNA vaccine technology who said the drug companies were hiding things about the covid vax from the CDC and FDA, ie, free floating spike proteins in the blood.  We shouldn't be surprised at these things given how even our own elected governments routinely lie through their teeth to us when it's convenient for them.  Lying used to be considered dishonourable and demeaning...now it's considered to be clever (which it actually isn't).

In my opinion, the more money there is to be had, the greater the likelihood of corruption and the worse that corruption is likely to be.  And goodness, there seems to be an awful lot of money to be had these days.

America's forefathers were wiser to the fallen nature of man than we are today....they at least did their best to try and build a lot of safeguards against it into their constitution.  In the end though, only the gospel can truly safeguard against fallen human nature.  Only the Godly will want to uphold that constitution in the USA and if they become a voting minority, then what.

Hope I'm not rambling too much, thanks for listening.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Your reply is so "off the wall" it's not even worth replying to.  You are clearly deceived and don't see your own contradiction.

Your reply is rather harsh.  I meant no ill will.  Hope people can disagree and discuss without resorting to insulting and demeaning one another.

What is your answer to my question?  Is the saving of lives always the highest principle?

17 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Your reply is rather harsh.  I meant no ill will.  Hope people can disagree and discuss without resorting to insulting and demeaning one another.

What is your answer to my question?  Is the saving of lives always the highest principle?

You wrote "Is saving lives always the highest goal ?  People are willing to die for important principles, such as freedom and civil and human rights."  The OP is about a world vaccine passport.  It is not about political views.  The two are about completely different subjects.  Therefore, I won't reply to your change of subject.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

LoL,   as though any of us really cared.  LoL

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, JimmyB said:

You wrote, "The truth is that most people rush out and get whatever shot the government tells them to,  but they don't actually know what's really in it."

b) I, and I'm sure most other people, listen to what their personal physicians recommend.  I sincerely doubt that even a few people take the advice of the government without checking with their doctors.  In contrast, I'm sure that many more people see a drug advertised on television, then can't wait to get it.

I think you misunderstood who I was responding to.

17 hours ago, JimmyB said:

You wrote "Is saving lives always the highest goal ?  People are willing to die for important principles, such as freedom and civil and human rights."  The OP is about a world vaccine passport.  It is not about political views.  The two are about completely different subjects.  Therefore, I won't reply to your change of subject.

ok, maybe just think about it then. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, JimmyB said:

What happens when the government and big pharma is telling the doctors what they are allowed and not allowed to do? 

• Thumbs Up 1