IGNORED

Is the Beast in Daniel 7 the same Empires as Dan 2?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

IMHO, we will be Raptured in the fall of 2025 because I see Apophis as the Middle of the Week (70th week) event, thus subtracting 3.5 years from April, 13, 2029 = The Fall of 2025. Thus we are not directly in any part of the Statue to be honest, in that the Stature represents Dominion over Israel. But we are very close to the Rapture which brings the Beast/Iron & Clay Statue to the fore. I say within 10 years Jesus will be ruling from Jerusalem.

Amen.

Hi Rev. Man,

Thanks for your rapture view. I think we are very close also. I would say either early next year (2023) or early the following year. (2024) Hoping of course for early next year. I take my date from 1,335 days, being the Feast of Purim, (15th of Adar in Jerusalem) as it is the Celebration of their National deliverance. And we know that has yet to happen. I then go back to 1,290 days when the temple is cleansed and from there take off seven years to the peace treaty.

Note: Israel`s calendar needs to be looked at for the days of the months which vary.

Now the rapture will be before the Peace Treaty, being the result of the Russian war. Even now Putin is gathering a huge army and getting it ready for when the ground is frozen. In the book of Joel we see the coming war against Israel as -

`a people come great and strong the like of whom has never been nor will there ever be any such after them even for successive generations.` (Joel 2: 2)

Marilyn.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Thanks for your rapture view. I think we are very close also. I would say either early next year (2023) or early the following year. (2024) Hoping of course for early next year. I take my date from 1,335 days, being the Feast of Purim, (15th of Adar in Jerusalem) as it is the Celebration of their National deliverance. And we know that has yet to happen. I then go back to 1,290 days when the temple is cleansed and from there take off seven years to the peace treaty.

I finally understood we should look for the Rev. 8 Asteroid Event which is in the middle of the 70th week, in order to understand the Season the Rapture is in, that is as close as we can get tbh. I can explain why Jesus tells us we can't know the day nor hour, but I will attempt that via your calendar question below, which is a very important point (Lunar Calendar = God time). But I see you referring to 1335 days and 1290 days and to me you are doing this in an odd sort if way, but hey, I have never yet seen one person who understand those numbers. I was given what they mean, because I refuse to move on now until I get an answer. I was doing an Exegesis on Dan. 11 and 12 a few years back, so my persistence got rewarded, I saw the simplicity of the true answer, and once I saw it I wondered why no one ever sees this deep truth of God, and one reason is God had to mask the 1290 for reasons that is obvious looking back, and the 1335 is also masked because God loves to keep things hidden from the enemy, God even told Daniel these things would be hidden until the very end times!!

So, I will give it the ole college try, but tbh, most people are too invested in their own ideas to see these things of God, which to me are now very, very obvious, they even fit all of the logical look ins, like should God allow Israel to be conquered by the coming Anti-Christ before He gives them a SIGN to flee Judea (AoD) or does that make any sense at all? (It makes no logical sense, and God is most logical, lol). Why didn't God give us more info about the 1290 then? He couldn't at Daniel's time, but he could at John's time in AD 90, and did give more info, he just didn't call it the 1290. The 1335, 1290 and 1260 are key to understanding All End Time Prophecy, when one finally gets this everything else becomes a breeze tbh. 

Can I change your mind? I doubt it, people get too invested in ideas, they can't pause and look deeper at things, at least that is what I have seen from most people, they get locked in.

So, in Daniel 12:1-2 we see that is the very end times, when Michael stands up just like in Rev. 12, we also see the dead are raised and judged about that time, and in Dan. 11:36-45 Daniel was just shown MANY WONDERS about the End Time Beast or Little Horn. So, lets go over what Gabriel and the Man in Linen (Jesus pre incarnate) was showing and telling Daniel, and see if we can work out what the 1290 and 1335 really are. The KEY is understanding the 1260, because the other two have to be thought of in the exact same terminology. 

Dan. 12:6 And one said(Gabriel or Michael) to the man clothed in linen(Jesus), which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? (Dan. 11:36-45)

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen(Jesus), which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So, above, in modern English, Jesus simply swears that from the time the holy peoples (Israel) are conquered and their power scattered or TAKEN AWAY, there will be 1260 days from  that time, until ALL OF THESE WONDERS (Dan. 11:36-45) ENDS !! So, the Anti-Christs rule lasts over Israel for 1260 days, well this is pretty easy for us to understand, because Rev. 13 also says he rules for 42 months, and Rev. 12 says the Dragon chases the Woman or Israel for 1260 days or for a Time, Times and Half[time]. So we get this one very easy.

Where men have erred is on the 1290 and 1335. Why is the exact same formulaic process not used on those two numbers also? Daniel in verse 8 asks the EXACT SAME QESTION as the Angel asked in verse 6. So, if the Anti-Christ has 1260 days to rule, what STOPS his rule? Jesus' Second Coming of course, Jesus is going to wipe evil out. So, knowing that lets look at the question in verse 8.

The 1290 and 1335

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end (Being revealed NOW, at least to me).

10 Many shall be purified, and made white(Church Age), and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. {{Until what? ALL THESE WONDERS END !! That was the question}}

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. {{ Or blessed is he who come to the event that is 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END. }}

Question, why would Jesus and Angels be discussing an End Time Meat Sacrifice being taken away, when that in and of itself would be seen as an Abomination !! Now, if you REVERSE the thought process and say, does Israel repent first, then while Worshiping Jesus the Leaders then FORBID Jesus Worship, would that be a defilement? Yes, of course, but even a new temple built, if they are sacrificing Meat Sacrifices, that temple will be a defilement unto God, they would not accept Jesus 2000 years, they wanted to keep making Sacrificial Meat Offerings, and God rejected that idea.

Only when we understand the 1335 comes first, and that it is 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END at the Second Coming can we understand that Israel repents because the Two-witnesses are that 1335 BLESSING, and they get Israel to repent just before the Day of the Lord. And I am not just guessing,  I put it all to the test to see if it fit, and it does. (VERY IMPORTANT)

In Zechariah 13:8-9 we see 1/3 of Israel repents, and calls God God again and He calls them his children. Then in the very next verse, Zechariah 14:1 we see the DOTL arrives, I joke not, then in verse 2 Jerusalem/Israel gets sacked (by the Anti-Christ we now know) and in verses 3-4 we see Jesus lands 1260 days later to END ALL THESE WONDERS as he splits Mt. Zion into. 

We can also see in Malachi 4:5-6 that Elijah is sent back before the Great and Dreadful day of the Lord !! To turn Israel back unto God. So, both show the Two-witnesses coming to earth BEFORE the Wrath of God arrives (1260 event in the middle of the week). So, Israel repents JUST BEFORE the coming DOTL. So, that means 3.5 to 5 million Jews start worshiping Jesus in their Temple. So, the Temple has been cleansed by this action, God sees Israel's repentance and thus they have atoned, no matter what the leaders say, God accepts this atonement.

Now we know the 1335 happens first, then the 1290 and then the 1260 middle of the week event. So, now at the 1290 when the DAILY SACRIFICE is taken away or forbidden, who has Israel been worshiping in the Temple for 45 days? Jesus. HINT, Gabriel and Jesus were not talking about some PROFANE Meat Sacrifice being stopped, they were talking about Israel Repenting or Atoning and coming unto their Savior/Messiah Jesus, and then the Jewish High Priest False Prophet forbidding Jesus Worship in the temple of God. Why must it be a Jewish High Priest/False Prophet ? Because the Anti-Christ can only go forth conquering at the 1260, not 30 days before that.

Does this fit scriptures? Yes, who places the IMAGE of the Beast (AoD) in Rev. 13 ? It clearly says the 2nd Beast gets the masses to make an Image of the 1st Beast and to worship him !! So, this Jewish High Priest gone rogue, like Jason (Yeshua) did under Antiochus, stops or forbids Jesus worship in the temple, then places the AoD which is a SIGN for the 3.5-5 million Jews whom repented to FLEE JUDEA. That is why I first started looking deeper, I asked why would unrepentant Jews ever follow Jesus' advice, LOL, they wouldn't, they must REPENT FIRST !! This also solves why God would let the Anti-Christ conquer Jerusalem first and only then give them a sign !! That is not logical !! The Jews who repent understand via Matt.24:15-17 and via the coming Two-witnesses that when they see this AoD image, they have 30 days to Flee Judea, you see, the Two-witnesses will understand (of course) what I do here !! One more test, if the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, and the Anti-Christ only becomes the Beast at the 1260, how can both have 1260 days of Ordained by God offices on earth? Well  if one shows up first, then they would have to also die first, is this a factual truth? Yes, the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe while the Beast DIES when Jesus returns at the 7th Vial. 

The 1260 is easy of course, everyone understands that happens 1260 days before the Second Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS, but for some reason they all seem to get confused about the 1290 and 1335.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I finally understood we should look for the Rev. 8 Asteroid Event which is in the middle of the 70th week, in order to understand the Season the Rapture is in, that is as close as we can get tbh. I can explain why Jesus tells us we can't know the day nor hour, but I will attempt that via your calendar question below, which is a very important point (Lunar Calendar = God time). But I see you referring to 1335 days and 1290 days and to me you are doing this in an odd sort if way, but hey, I have never yet seen one person who understand those numbers. I was given what they mean, because I refuse to move on now until I get an answer. I was doing an Exegesis on Dan. 11 and 12 a few years back, so my persistence got rewarded, I saw the simplicity of the true answer, and once I saw it I wondered why no one ever sees this deep truth of God, and one reason is God had to mask the 1290 for reasons that is obvious looking back, and the 1335 is also masked because God loves to keep things hidden from the enemy, God even told Daniel these things would be hidden until the very end times!!

So, I will give it the ole college try, but tbh, most people are too invested in their own ideas to see these things of God, which to me are now very, very obvious, they even fit all of the logical look ins, like should God allow Israel to be conquered by the coming Anti-Christ before He gives them a SIGN to flee Judea (AoD) or does that make any sense at all? (It makes no logical sense, and God is most logical, lol). Why didn't God give us more info about the 1290 then? He couldn't at Daniel's time, but he could at John's time in AD 90, and did give more info, he just didn't call it the 1290. The 1335, 1290 and 1260 are key to understanding All End Time Prophecy, when one finally gets this everything else becomes a breeze tbh. 

Can I change your mind? I doubt it, people get too invested in ideas, they can't pause and look deeper at things, at least that is what I have seen from most people, they get locked in.

So, in Daniel 12:1-2 we see that is the very end times, when Michael stands up just like in Rev. 12, we also see the dead are raised and judged about that time, and in Dan. 11:36-45 Daniel was just shown MANY WONDERS about the End Time Beast or Little Horn. So, lets go over what Gabriel and the Man in Linen (Jesus pre incarnate) was showing and telling Daniel, and see if we can work out what the 1290 and 1335 really are. The KEY is understanding the 1260, because the other two have to be thought of in the exact same terminology. 

Dan. 12:6 And one said(Gabriel or Michael) to the man clothed in linen(Jesus), which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? (Dan. 11:36-45)

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen(Jesus), which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So, above, in modern English, Jesus simply swears that from the time the holy peoples (Israel) are conquered and their power scattered or TAKEN AWAY, there will be 1260 days from  that time, until ALL OF THESE WONDERS (Dan. 11:36-45) ENDS !! So, the Anti-Christs rule lasts over Israel for 1260 days, well this is pretty easy for us to understand, because Rev. 13 also says he rules for 42 months, and Rev. 12 says the Dragon chases the Woman or Israel for 1260 days or for a Time, Times and Half[time]. So we get this one very easy.

Where men have erred is on the 1290 and 1335. Why is the exact same formulaic process not used on those two numbers also? Daniel in verse 8 asks the EXACT SAME QESTION as the Angel asked in verse 6. So, if the Anti-Christ has 1260 days to rule, what STOPS his rule? Jesus' Second Coming of course, Jesus is going to wipe evil out. So, knowing that lets look at the question in verse 8.

The 1290 and 1335

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end (Being revealed NOW, at least to me).

10 Many shall be purified, and made white(Church Age), and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. {{Until what? ALL THESE WONDERS END !! That was the question}}

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. {{ Or blessed is he who come to the event that is 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END. }}

Question, why would Jesus and Angels be discussing an End Time Meat Sacrifice being taken away, when that in and of itself would be seen as an Abomination !! Now, if you REVERSE the thought process and say, does Israel repent first, then while Worshiping Jesus the Leaders then FORBID Jesus Worship, would that be a defilement? Yes, of course, but even a new temple built, if they are sacrificing Meat Sacrifices, that temple will be a defilement unto God, they would not accept Jesus 2000 years, they wanted to keep making Sacrificial Meat Offerings, and God rejected that idea.

Only when we understand the 1335 comes first, and that it is 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END at the Second Coming can we understand that Israel repents because the Two-witnesses are that 1335 BLESSING, and they get Israel to repent just before the Day of the Lord. And I am not just guessing,  I put it all to the test to see if it fit, and it does. (VERY IMPORTANT)

In Zechariah 13:8-9 we see 1/3 of Israel repents, and calls God God again and He calls them his children. Then in the very next verse, Zechariah 14:1 we see the DOTL arrives, I joke not, then in verse 2 Jerusalem/Israel gets sacked (by the Anti-Christ we now know) and in verses 3-4 we see Jesus lands 1260 days later to END ALL THESE WONDERS as he splits Mt. Zion into. 

We can also see in Malachi 4:5-6 that Elijah is sent back before the Great and Dreadful day of the Lord !! To turn Israel back unto God. So, both show the Two-witnesses coming to earth BEFORE the Wrath of God arrives (1260 event in the middle of the week). So, Israel repents JUST BEFORE the coming DOTL. So, that means 3.5 to 5 million Jews start worshiping Jesus in their Temple. So, the Temple has been cleansed by this action, God sees Israel's repentance and thus they have atoned, no matter what the leaders say, God accepts this atonement.

Now we know the 1335 happens first, then the 1290 and then the 1260 middle of the week event. So, now at the 1290 when the DAILY SACRIFICE is taken away or forbidden, who has Israel been worshiping in the Temple for 45 days? Jesus. HINT, Gabriel and Jesus were not talking about some PROFANE Meat Sacrifice being stopped, they were talking about Israel Repenting or Atoning and coming unto their Savior/Messiah Jesus, and then the Jewish High Priest False Prophet forbidding Jesus Worship in the temple of God. Why must it be a Jewish High Priest/False Prophet ? Because the Anti-Christ can only go forth conquering at the 1260, not 30 days before that.

Does this fit scriptures? Yes, who places the IMAGE of the Beast (AoD) in Rev. 13 ? It clearly says the 2nd Beast gets the masses to make an Image of the 1st Beast and to worship him !! So, this Jewish High Priest gone rogue, like Jason (Yeshua) did under Antiochus, stops or forbids Jesus worship in the temple, then places the AoD which is a SIGN for the 3.5-5 million Jews whom repented to FLEE JUDEA. That is why I first started looking deeper, I asked why would unrepentant Jews ever follow Jesus' advice, LOL, they wouldn't, they must REPENT FIRST !! This also solves why God would let the Anti-Christ conquer Jerusalem first and only then give them a sign !! That is not logical !! The Jews who repent understand via Matt.24:15-17 and via the coming Two-witnesses that when they see this AoD image, they have 30 days to Flee Judea, you see, the Two-witnesses will understand (of course) what I do here !! One more test, if the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, and the Anti-Christ only becomes the Beast at the 1260, how can both have 1260 days of Ordained by God offices on earth? Well  if one shows up first, then they would have to also die first, is this a factual truth? Yes, the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe while the Beast DIES when Jesus returns at the 7th Vial. 

The 1260 is easy of course, everyone understands that happens 1260 days before the Second Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS, but for some reason they all seem to get confused about the 1290 and 1335.

Hi Rev. Man,

I think you have over thought it. But, still good that you and I and others are having a go at what God has written in His word for edification, instruction and encouragement. To me I do not see the Body of Christ known before the ascended Lord revealed it to Paul. Thus, I see God is referring to His people Israel.

Now Israel repents when the Lord reveals Himself to them.

`The becauseLord will save the tents of Hudah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not be greater then that of Judah.

In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; ...in shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for him as one grieves for a first-born.

In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem...`(Zech. 12: 7 - 11)

1,260 the Lord returns deals with the armies and reveals Himself to Israel - mourning.

1,290 the temple is cleansed. (not the third temple but the one in King David`s road.)

1,335 Celebration for national deliverance. Jews are brought back from all over the world.

`Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the Lord out of all the nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem.` (Isa. 66: 20)

Because of the great earthquake there will be no motorized vehicles, or planes etc. Civilization will not be as we know it. it will be an agrarian society. (Micah 4: 3)

Marilyn.

1941461600_8.Clelebrations.jpg.6a9beb30656984f00e734c03784aa6fb.jpg

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I can explain why Jesus tells us we can't know the day nor hour,

Jesus was talking to Israel then when he was on earth. Israel was in darkness. Then when the Lord ascended and the Father made Him Head of His Body, He speaks to His Body and will tell us closer to the time of Him gathering us.

`But you, brethren are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess 5: 4) 

`but exhorting one another, and so much the more as YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.` (Heb. 10: 25)

We are all sons of LIGHT, we do NOT walk in darkness. (1 Thess. 5: 5)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

10 means Completion, just like 12 means Fulness, 7 means Divine Completion, 8 means New Beginnings and 6 = Man, etc. etc.

I agree. There seems to be few people who take the symbolism of the numbers into account.

So, the 10 became divided Europe when Rome fell,

The Roman Empire divided into east and west in the 3rd century as the dividing legs show.

Each leg has 5 toes. The east 5 and the west 5. So when the western Roman Empire divided, it only had 5 toes. 

If what you are saying was true, then there would be 10 toes on the western foot and no toes on the eastern foot.

that was the same thing Mortal Wound to the Figurative 7 Headed Beast in Rev. 13.

Yes, the Dan. 2 feet dividing into the toes, and Dan. 7 horns, are the same as the Rev 13 sea beast being given the mortal wound. The Roman Empire.

If you agree, then that would put the death of the sea beast Roman Empire in 476 AD., along with the toes and horns period coming into being.

But see how the Dan. 2 toes are connected to the feet and the Dan. 7 horns are connected to the head of the beast nation, they continue without interruption.

This means the the earth beast of Rev 13 must come immediately after the sea beast dies, because the toes are connected directly to the feet.

The shows that the Roman power over the children of Israel continues uninterrupted after the 476 AD.

Who was the power of Rome after the Roman Empire fell, that attacked, ruled, and persecuted, the children of Israel, continually until 1967 when Jerusalem was restored?

Only one power, the Bishop of Rome, the image beast. Still the Roman beast, but a different form of the same Roman beast, an image Rev 13. Not the land mass of Israel, the children of Israel.

-- 

Please remember that the RCC claims to be Israel exclusively and has taken steps to support Israel's elimination from planet earth.

Why? Because there are 2 Israels. One group in Jerusalem claiming to be the children of Israel after the flesh and spirit, and one group of gentiles in Rome claiming that they are exclusively the Pentecost gospel kingdom of Israel.

(The Bishop of Rome has already deceived the east from across the Euphrates into attacking Jerusalem. They are doing it right now.)  

The RCC recognized the State of Palestine in 2013 and the Vatican/Iran treaty was signed in 2015.  

To the RCC, you are not a Christian unless you kiss the ring and confess that the Bishop of Rome is the Holy Father.

On ash Wednesday you can still get the mark of Caesar and the Roman beast on your forehead.

The same thing as the 10 ARISING out of the head of the Fourth Beast,

yes

it simply means ALL or COMPLETE Europe reunited as one, 

The horns and toes show just the opposite. They do not show them growing back together and getting big and powerful again as at the beginning of the legs.

They  show that the Roman horns and toes become smaller and eventually end.

The power of the horns/toes over the children diminishes until the toes end when Jerusalem is restored.

thus it could by 8 or 21 or 27 Nations, the number does not matter as long as it is Complete Europe Reunited. For Instance, lets say Germany conquered and kept Austria, Belgium, The Chechs, Georgia, Croatia, Finland, Ukraine, and Poland, there would be "8 less Nations today" but when Germany became a part of the E.U.

they would all still be a part of the 10 (Complete Europe) so numbers do nit matter, God is just Prophesying that ALL Europe will be united again, as Rome was basically all Europe over the Mediterranean Sea Nations.

The power that rules over the toes/horns is Roman, the continual part of the iron and 4th beast. The Bishop of Rome ruled over the nations of Europe and still does in many places.

His power over the children of Israel has diminished over centuries as history shows. 

A little tip, Rome and Greece basically ruled at the same time for many years. And the LAST BEAST, is a man mandated to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) but he comes to power out of the Fourth Beasts Head (E.U.) as Dan. 7:7-8 shows.

History, Antiochus.

As per unto where we are, the 10 (E.U.) are now a Nation and have been fir awhile,

The fact that there is an E.U. has nothing to do with the Dan. 2 & 7, Rev 13, prophecies.

The time after the 476 Fall of the Roman Empire shows that the Roman toes/horns diminish in power over the children of Israel and then they come to an end.

The 11th horn of Dan. 7 that rises during the time of the 10 horns also diminishes and comes to an end.

This shows the continual diminishing of the power of Rome over the children of Israel after 476 AD. 

Yes, they show a central Roman power dominating the gentile nations that rule over the children of Israel after 476 AD, but that power does not increase, it decreases, it does not become powerful again.  

this MAN will arise as President just before the Rapture, or right after the Rapture

Caesar was revealed as the Antichrist when Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed in 70 AD.

Rome is the iron. Caesar is the "head" of the iron.

to put forth his Agreement or covenant with Israel

The 7 year covenant confirmed in Dan. 9:27 is between God and the children of Israel.

Jesus confirmed the covenant by His death and resurrection in 33 1/2 AD, Gal 3:17.

Israel broke the covenant in 37 AD by rejecting the new covenant.

The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD followed the breaking of the confirmed new covenant.

and THE MANY [Nations in the Region). The Iran, Russia and Turkey coalition will push them all into the E.U. Presidents hand. Then The Anti-Christ who BECOMES the Beast by CONQUERING Israel and the whole region as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us he will do, Heals the 7 Headed Figurative Beast, in other words Satan has placed another Kingdom/Man over Israel once again, with an order tom wipe out all of the Jews (Satan is a one trick pony on that.) 

Not so brother, there was no Israel for nigh 2000 years,

There has been an Israel continually since God changed the name of Jacob to Israel.

There was Israel in the land of Egypt for 400 years.

There was Israel in captivity in Babylon for 70 years.

There was Israel in captivity from Rome over 1900 years.

So there has been Israel continually for 4000 yrs ish.

For example, Rev 12 shows that the faithful woman children of Israel flee into the wilderness of the gentile nations. During that time in the wilderness, there is still Israel, but Israel has fled into the gentile nations.

There is Israel during the time of the Dan. 2 statue, they are just in the gentile nations and not controlling Jerusalem

God told us this would happen in Ezekiel 37, He stated they would be "As Dead Men's Bones" until the very end of time when He would once again raise those dead bones up, and bring them out of ALL Nations, for His names sake alone, and He stated that when He did this that He would bring the "Whole House of Israel" out of the nations, so all of the 12 tribes are now living in Israel unless God lied (we know better than that don't we? Amen)

The prophecy of the dry bones was made during the captivity Babylon.

It may be that part of the passage is describing the return to the land from Babylon after the 70 years.

The last part of the chapter seems to show the resurrection of Jesus and the OT saints in 33 AD and the beginning of the new covenant kingdom of Israel , also in 33 AD.

The Mortal Wound meant the 7 Headed Beast went away,

The Rev 13, mortal wound/division of the Roman Empire was 476 AD.

So does the mortal wound happen to the sea beast before he rises out of the sea? or after?

He doesn't rise out of the sea, then get a mortal wound, and then go back to the sea and rise up again. He only rises up from the sea one time.

it was indeed under water so to speak then arose out of the Sea in Rev. 13

The Rev 13 beast that rises up from the sea of the gentile nations is the same as the 4th beast in Dan. 7 who also rises up from the sea, Rome.

because the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering, and he conquers Israel and THE MANY (The Whole Mediterranean Sea Region) and thus the Beast in the region is HEALED from the dead !!

After the Rev 13 sea beast receives his mortal wound, divides into 10, then the Roman earth beast makes an image Roman nation, of the first beast.

Not the Roman Empire, but an image of the Roman Empire, a continuation of the Roman Empire that emerged directly after 476 AD. The RCC Caesar worship, with the Bishop of Rome as the image Caesar.

Rome Lost Dominion over the Mediterranean Sea Region.

The dominion of Rome shown in Dan. 2 & 7 is over the children of Israel and not necessarily over land masses, with the exception of Jerusalem.

Wherever the children of Israel are living, that is the area that is implied.

The limits of Rome's power over the children of Israel did not extend into the gentile nations beyond the borders of the Roman Empire. So the Dan. 2 statue and the Dan. 7 4th beast, are only showing the Roman power over the children of Israel in the areas that Rome controls. 

Areas outside of Rome's control (clay) are not shown except as the wilderness, Rev 12.

REMEMBERM anytime you see the 7 Headed Beast it has to be over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Regions collectively.

The people of Israel and not the land.

The reason the Brits nor the Ottoman Empire are Beasts is there was no Israel in the land, the bible is about Israel.

There is a difference in prophecies about the people or the land. 

Just because it says "Israel" doesn't always mean the land.

The Dan. 2 statue and Dan. 7 4th beast are centered on the people and their sufferings until they return to restore Jerusalem.

God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones for 2000 years

This assumes that the Ezek 37 passage that was made in Babylon is speaking exclusively about a time 2500 yrs ish in the future and not about the return of the people to the land directly after the captivity in Babylon, which is the context.

whist He used the mostly Gentile Church to spread the Gospel unto all of the Nations.

The gentile side of the Pentecost gospel kingdom of Israel.

I'm sure that the Christian natural flesh branches of Israel that fled into the gentile nations spread the gospel also.

We are not in the Iron Beast Age that ended long ago,

The iron is continual to the end of the toes. The iron is still iron even after the dividing into 10.

we are in NO BEAST AGE,

The ages of the Roman beast end when the iron ends at the end of the toes.

There is always iron and continual iron until then.

The is no gap, no end to the iron and then it starts up again.

If we are living anytime before the end of the toes, then we must, must be in the iron period. Iron/clay is still the divided and diminished iron nation time period.

until after the Rapture there can be no other Beast Age,

After the day of the resur/rapt there is no human life left on this planet.

we the Church have overcome the gates of hell. Only when God's Wrath falls does he allow the Anti-Christ to go forth Conquering and thus his conquering of Israel and the whole region qualifies him as a Beast over the Region in that he gains DOMINION over them. It is all about Dominion, and especially about Dominion over Israel.  

God's wrath (withdrawing of covenant protection) on the unbelieving children of Israel who rejected the new confirmed covenant, began in 37 AD.

Caesar and the Roman iron nation was the instrument of God to fulfill the prophecies of the destruction of Jerusalem, the temple, and the scattering of Israel into the gentile nations.  

IMHO, we will be Raptured in the fall of 2025 because I see Apophis as the Middle of the Week (70th week) event, thus subtracting 3.5 years from April, 13, 2029 = The Fall of 2025.

Thus we are not directly in any part of the Statue to be honest, in that the Stature represents Dominion over Israel.

If the timeline of the Dan. 2 statue is continual, without any gaps, until the stone strikes,

How can we not be in the statue timeline? Because the stone has not struck yet. Therefore we bust be some where in the Dan 2 timeline.

But you say that we are, nowhere? in the statue timeline? 

But we are very close to the Rapture

Yes, I agree.

which brings the Beast/Iron & Clay Statue to the fore. I say within 10 years Jesus will be ruling from Jerusalem.

Amen.

Jesus is only coming back for the gospel kingdom of Israel, both wild and natural flesh Christian branches, just before the stone strikes. Then the door to the new covenant salvation is shut forever (virgins, Matt 25).

That happens 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to the deceived kings of the east from across the Euphrates. Which is happening right now.

After that, this planet is fire.

Then the Rev 20:11-13, final judgment.

Jesus rules right now from the heavenly Jerusalem, Heb 12:22-24.

-------

6 hours ago, abcdef said:

I agree. There seems to be few people who take the symbolism of the numbers into account.

Great, you would be surprised at the number of people, when I corner them on a debate point, start saying its numerology, they can understand that God can call the 10 virgin brides the [complete] church but just can not accept that God can call His Jewish Bride 144,000 Male Virgins with a code also. I mean, to me its obvious that 12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completeness) x 10 x 10 = ALL Israel who repent or 3.5-5 million end time Jews (Israelites) who repent, we get the number (3.5-5 million) by looking to the 1/3 who repent in Zechariah 13:8-9 vs the 2/3 who refuse to repent and die. God doesn't just chose perfect numbers, thus the 7000 He has saved Himself, the 144,000 and the 1/3 can all mean the same thing, and God can't lie. I got this in full trying to put the book of Revelation in perfect Chronological Order when I understood the Seals are NOT JUDGMENRS but Jesus prophesying what was soon to come, it hit me, my 144,000 understanding now fit perfectly with the Jews fleeing Judea just before the DOTL (Rev. 8 Asteroid) which is God's Wrath. As we can see in Scriptures in many places, Zech. 13:8-9 & 14:1, Malachi 4:5-6 and of course Matt. 24:15-20.

6 hours ago, abcdef said:

The Roman Empire divided into east and west in the 3rd century as the dividing legs show.

Each leg has 5 toes. The east 5 and the west 5. So when the western Roman Empire divided, it only had 5 toes. 

If what you are saying was true, then there would be 10 toes on the western foot and no toes on the eastern foot.

This was an idea that some man came up with somewhere over time, provably Herbert W. Armstrong, and it became "legend" all because Rome had two place of power. Well, Greece had two Arms but no one says that means they had two places of power, even though both had many places of power, they ruled far and wide and had many, many sub stations and out posts. There is no division in Rome. To God Rome is Rome. It doesn't transfer to Turkey, and the A.C. is not a Muslim. This is easily proven via the texts in the bible. There are Three Prophetic Descriptors which tell us exactly where this man has to come from, and ALL THREE must e correct because they are Prophesy. So, simply put them all together and see of the all can be possible. Lets do this brother.

1.) He has to have Assyrian Bloodline, so says the Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah chapter 10. 

2.) He has to be born in Greece, so says the Prophet Daniel in Daniel 8:9. In the End Times he waxes great TOWARD the East, the South and Israel. Well, we know he Conquers Israel, so WAXES GREAT TOWARDS = Conquers. So, in this simple Four Way Directional box (Four Generals) God gave us, we can clearly see in this inter-kingdom battle tat the end time Anti-Christ conquers East (Seleucid/Turkey), South (Ptolemy/Egypt) and Israel or the Pleasant Land. This mean he Conquers from the Northwest corridor of the kingdom, or from Greece/Cassander. God gave us the simplest of four way boxes, tells us where he comes from, and we OVERTHINK IT sadly. 

3.) He has to arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head as I show in maps above, this means the E.U. today. And guess what, Greece is in the E.U. See how it all has to interlock? 

This man will be an Assyrian, Northern Iraq, bits of Syria or Tukey, that was the old Assyrian Kingdoms landmass. Turkey and Greece of course have had a common border for eons, their peoples intermingle on that border, so an Assyrian [Turk] Family migrating to Greece 100 to 200 years ago, or even further back is a no brainer tbh. So, that knocks out two of the Prophesies. The third is he must come to power from the E.U. or Europe's 10 that Divided or Divided Europe in general (Complete Europe). And Greece is in the E.U. not in some Islamic Horde that comes together in the End Times. As a matter of fact the bible never says that happens anywhere, that came from men like Joel Richardson and others who are not adding up all of the facts as I just did. WHY do we get a RUNDOWN of every Greek King in Dan. 11 from Alexander the Great to Antiochus (Dan. 11:21-34) and then get the Anti-Christ in Dan. 11:36-45? Because the A.C. will be born in Greece just like Antiochus his forerunner. 

The legs do not represent an East and West Kingdom, that is not of God. As a matter of fact the bible is about Israel and Israel being under the Dominion of Beast Kingdoms. Rome sacked Israel and Jerusalem in 70 AD, so something that happened in 286 AD is not relevant to a Beast having Dominion over Israel. As a matter of fact you could say in the end that Constantine wanted to use his power convert those in the East to Christianity, the Mortal Wound came when the Church conquered Rome's beliefs of paganism. The Beast is did by 300 AD or so because Rome became a Christian nation, and there can be no Beast anyway, without Israel in the land, that is why the Ottoman Empire nor the British Empire are named as Beasts over Israel.

CONTINUED............

7 hours ago, abcdef said:

Yes, the Dan. 2 feet dividing into the toes, and Dan. 7 horns, are the same as the Rev 13 sea beast being given the mortal wound. The Roman Empire.

If you agree, then that would put the death of the sea beast Roman Empire in 476 AD., along with the toes and horns period coming into being.

I actually put the Beast as dying over Israel at 70 AD, it lived on, just not over Israel whom God said he made "Dead Men's Bones" in 70 AD according to the Ezekiel 37 Valley of Dry Bones Prophecy. The actual Beast itself, IMHO, received the Mortal Wound via the Church, we overcame them by our blood. In essence, Apollyon was cast into the bottomless pit in 70 AD or around 300 AD when Rome became a Christian Nation. Satan then of course had to try to undermine Rome. The Beast Power thus was never extended Eastward, that is just men not understanding what the Beast was in full, and what made a Nation a Beast in God's eyes. So, I do not agree, at all brother. Some people use this to go down the RCC stuff road, others use it to go down the Islam angle, both are sadly in error.

But see how the Dan. 2 toes are connected to the feet and the Dan. 7 horns are connected to the head of the beast nation, they continue without interruption.

Not at all, take the 4 Beasts and the Statue, take out the 2000 some odd year Church Age and they only then fit together. That is what the Mortal Wound means, the Church could not be overcome by the gates of hell as the Beast Kingdoms were overcome by dark entities, we changed Western Civilization from a dark foreboding demon worshiping peoples into nations full of light and the Gospel thus freed our hearts and minds. Read Johnathan Cahn's new book, The Return of the Gods, it is very powerful, so what is now happening to the USA and Europe (started longer ago) is that those same gods are returning into the culture because like a man freed of a demon, when the house becomes empty, he returns 7 fold times as bad, it happens to Cultures and Nations in the same way as Mr. Cahn explains, we pushed God out of or schools, out of our nation, and Abortion (Molech) came back in, there was also a god that was not a woman nor a man, but a god of transition, those old religions had these same thing we are seeing now, these trannies are not new stuff brother. You can see 1 hour clips on Youtube and get all the info you need. I don't know if we can give a link, but just type in: (1:15 min clip here better...SMILE, with Cahn, its 2 hours but he's on for 1 hour and 15 minutes)

The DARK Trinity - The Return Of The Gods WITH/ Jonathan Cahn

So, this is very very deep stuff. Do not forget the Church Age period brother, we brought forth the Mortal Wound and delivered the blow, the Beast kingdoms were overcome in our Western Cultures by the Gospel. Notice the Eastern nations never had this happen in full, the Demonic practices of these Eastern Cultures were never freed in full like we were in the West.

Listen for 10 minutes and you will be hooked, you will listen to all of it lol. It is that deep. P.S. that is why the Disciples were killed (coming from me no him) In  Matt. 24:11 when it says false prophets shall arise, and kill you, that was not fake Christians, as I used to think, that was the "Culture Clash" the Gospel were feeing mankind and thus taking away the patrons from temple leaders of Zeus, Jupiter and other false gods, so they cried unto Rome/Greece leaders etc. and the massacre of Christians by Rome started with one Priestesses cry to kill them. This is why Jesus says you must endure [until the end of ones life] in order to be saved. He was basically telling them do not become a Judas, you must be willing to die to complete your missions. At 20 minutes you will see clearly into the Dark Battle at hand and understand in full what is happening in the USA today.

This means the the earth beast of Rev 13 must come immediately after the sea beast dies, because the toes are connected directly to the feet.

The Sea Beast Arises after he Conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. He had a Mortal Wound for nigh 2000 years or 1700 years etc. etc. The Earth Beast is the False Prophet, who will be a Jewish High Priest like unto Jason (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus, who welcomed Antiochus into the Temple of God to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus, who then mandated that all Jewish peoples become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. So, the Sea Beast is the Anti-Christ, the 7 Headed Beast has been dead (Mortal Wound) for nigh 2000 years, he thus ONLY ARISES when he is allowed to go forth conquering and thus conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region (The MANY) and that is why the Sea Beast ARISE from the Sea. The 2nd Earth Beast is his False Prophet.

8 hours ago, abcdef said:

The shows that the Roman power over the children of Israel continues uninterrupted after the 476 AD.

Who was the power of Rome after the Roman Empire fell, that attacked, ruled, and persecuted, the children of Israel, continually until 1967 when Jerusalem was restored?

Only one power, the Bishop of Rome, the image beast. Still the Roman beast, but a different form of the same Roman beast, an image Rev 13. Not the land mass of Israel, the children of Israel.

There was no Israel in 476 AD. You are going down a wrong road brother via the RCC angle. Satan loves giving head fakes, both the RCC angle and the Islam angle are untruths put forth via Satan head-fakes.

Please remember that the RCC claims to be Israel exclusively and has taken steps to support Israel's elimination from planet earth.

Why? Because there are 2 Israels. One group in Jerusalem claiming to be the children of Israel after the flesh and spirit, and one group of gentiles in Rome claiming that they are exclusively the Pentecost gospel kingdom of Israel.

(The Bishop of Rome has already deceived the east from across the Euphrates into attacking Jerusalem. They are doing it right now.)  

The RCC recognized the State of Palestine in 2013 and the Vatican/Iran treaty was signed in 2015.  

To the RCC, you are not a Christian unless you kiss the ring and confess that the Bishop of Rome is the Holy Father.

On ash Wednesday you can still get the mark of Caesar and the Roman beast on your forehead.

Mormons are deceived and evil, as are the SDA (at least deceived) and many other religions. The RCC took the Gospel unto the Western World via the Latin Vulgate for over a 1000 years before tee was an English bible in print. The Leaders became mostly evil, not the Priests per se, as did the Church of England leaders who tortured confessions out of people. So, God sees them likes He sees our Churches, the 7 of Revelation all different problems per se, different issues pe se. Do you not think American Churches have their problems also? Only 50 percent of the Church will be Raptured to heaven at the Pre Trib Rapture. The problem is not just with the RCC "Leaders" my friend, they are many, however this RCC angle is just in error. Its going down a wrong path, many Popes will probably wind up in hell, but many Preachers in the USA may also wind up in hell also. But, the Romans took the Gospel to the whole world for over a 1000 years before there was ever an English bible written. Satan is a crafty liar. He wants to confuse God's TRUTHS which is the End Time Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. He desires to DIVIDE the Church. Don't fall for his half truths via the RCC brother. They, like us, have problems, but the Mormons are pure evil. The RCC spread the Gospel for years, we might still be in the ark Ages if not for the Romans my brother. 

Now, did some of the Pagan practices creep in unawares? Of course, but in the USA we follow them also, Santa Clause, Easter Bunny etc. etc. 

The horns and toes show just the opposite. They do not show them growing back together and getting big and powerful again as at the beginning of the legs.

They  show that the Roman horns and toes become smaller and eventually end.

The power of the horns/toes over the children diminishes until the toes end when Jerusalem is restored.

The Horns end also, you are missing the overall point. The Iron legs END and the Clay and Iron BEGINS (the E.U.). The Head is Rome the 10 horns are Europe 2000 some odd years later. 

The power that rules over the toes/horns is Roman, the continual part of the iron and 4th beast. The Bishop of Rome ruled over the nations of Europe and still does in many places.

His power over the children of Israel has diminished over centuries as history shows. 

The 6th Beast DIES (Mortal Wound) the 7th Beast is a MAN who is FREELY GIVEN POWER (means he's elected by Parliament). Western Civilization was freed from Darkness by the Gospels brother, you are missing this. The Beasts were killed off by the light of the Gospel. There also can be NO BEAST over Israel when there is no Israel. You are conflating many things my friend. Do nit let your understandings to override God's truths. I explain as a Prophesy guy the one thing I love more than anything is hearing the Spirit say "You are wrong Ron" because I therefore know I am about to get "THE ANSWER" (Smile). I love being told I am wrong now. BUT......if people are unwilling to hear that (as I was for 30 years) they can not be taught God's truths by His Holy Spirit, it is not possible for God to correct us if we refuse to ever be wrong. Think about it brother. My thinking of 30 years had a lot of WRONG THINK in it, I just started hearing God's voice of correction. And being corrected by an all knowing God is cool. That means He loves us like children, Amen. 

The fact that there is an E.U. has nothing to do with the Dan. 2 & 7, Rev 13, prophecies.

Of course it does brother, of course I have already told why, so there's no use rehashing here and being redundant. 

The time after the 476 Fall of the Roman Empire shows that the Roman toes/horns diminish in power over the children of Israel and then they come to an end.

The 11th horn of Dan. 7 that rises during the time of the 10 horns also diminishes and comes to an end.

This shows the continual diminishing of the power of Rome over the children of Israel after 476 AD. 

Yes, they show a central Roman power dominating the gentile nations that rule over the children of Israel after 476 AD, but that power does not increase, it decreases, it does not become powerful again.  

Israel has been Dead Men's Bones for 400 years by this time brother. Let go of your understandings and just ask God the simple thing I did 7 years ago when He answered my prayer with "Ron, you guys already know it all" (tell you later what the prayer was). Thus I simply asked God, "SHOW ME your truths on the end time Lord". 

The 10 are Clay & Iron, which means they are partly strong and partly weak, but why? Well, Spain, England, France, Germany, Belgium etc. are Strong, and you then have Malta, Luxemburg, The Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia etc. who are PARLY WEAK. It also means these were not Conquered Nations like under Greece or Rome but Nations who in many cases had been around for eons, now forming ONE NATON, but trying to do so via MANY NATIONS, thus you have a weaker rule because you will never get consensus as easy as with One Strong Ruler. But over time they freely give their power over unto ONE MAN (Anti-Christ). 

The Roman Beast goes away via a Mortal Wound. The 10 (Complete Europe Reunited but weaker because they are MANY Nations with many leaders) arise first, THEN the Little Horn or Anti-Christ is born AMIDST the 10 or in Europe.

By the way, the SEED of men in Dan. 2 refers to Royal Marriage Attempts through the ages. Never worked, no matter how they tried, the division remained until Israel was reborn in 1948, THEN within 10 years we had the Council of Rome in the mid 50s formulating the emergence of the European Union. 

9 hours ago, abcdef said:

Caesar was revealed as the Antichrist when Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed in 70 AD.

Rome is the iron. Caesar is the "head" of the iron.

Caesar is not the Anti-Christ, he is an End Time Beast. He is cast into hell along with the False Prophet. You need a total rehaul on all things end time brother. 

CONTINUED........

The 7 year covenant confirmed in Dan. 9:27 is between God and the children of Israel.

Jesus confirmed the covenant by His death and resurrection in 33 1/2 AD, Gal 3:17.

Israel broke the covenant in 37 AD by rejecting the new covenant.

The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD followed the breaking of the confirmed new covenant.

No, it is between the Anti-Christ and Israel, Covenant simply means AGREEMENT. The E.U. gets Israel to join the E.U. it is that simple. God CONFIRMED the Covenant with Israel to Abraham, not 1900 years or so later. Israel was being punished for the sin of worshiping false gods from  722 BC when Assyrians toted off the Northern Kingdoms, then in the 597 BC when Israel were toted off in full by Babylon. Your problem is you are conflating Israel's punishment by God with Jesus death, its not part of the 70 weeks of punishment, you are taking one of THREE MARKERS and tryin g to make it a part of the punishment, its not. 

1.) The Wall is the first Marker 7 x 7 = 49 years.

2.) Jesus' Death is the Second Marker 62 x 7 = 434 years.

3.) The Anti-Christs AGREEMENT with Israel is 1 x 7 = 7 years.

49 plus 434 plus 7 = 490 years or 70 weeks of punishment unto Israel, whereas they must repent by the time this 70 weeks is finished.  So, Israel has yet to repent, they have never accepted their Messiah, they will do so only at the 1335 point or v1335 dats before the Second Coming, the HE in Dan. 9:27 is the Anti-Christ REREAD IT, it clearly says HE and it is pointing unto prince to come (small p) who is of the people (Romans/Europeans) who destroyed the City and the Temple. Jesus in Dan 8 is called the Prince of princes (Capital P). Once again, so man was confused by Satan, who is brilliant at subterfuge, put out a fact that Satan gave him, which seemed correct but was not, and he has deceived many with his untruth. Satan never stops with his BABEL (Confusion) brother. You did nit think of this, it was out long, long ago, you got a mans idea, that is dangerous, we must ask God, not men per se, even truths from men I run by the Holy Spirit on all things. Some people just jump in head first, I herd this stuff over 30 years ago brother, we have to dodge the mine fields of Satan.

There has been an Israel continually since God changed the name of Jacob to Israel.

There was Israel in the land of Egypt for 400 years.

There was Israel in captivity in Babylon for 70 years.

There was Israel in captivity from Rome over 1900 years.

So there has been Israel continually for 4000 yrs ish.

Not so, God Himself stated there was NO Israel, they were Dead Men's Bones from 70 AD to 1948.

For example, Rev 12 shows that the faithful woman children of Israel flee into the wilderness of the gentile nations. During that time in the wilderness, there is still Israel, but Israel has fled into the gentile nations.

There is Israel during the time of the Dan. 2 statue, they are just in the gentile nations and not controlling Jerusalem

Again, you misunderstand this TIMING, this us a 1260 day period during the 70th week. She flees unto the Petra/Bozrah area where God protects ger for 1260 days. Dan. 12:1-2 tells us when thus happens, when Michael STANDS UP at the very end when the dead who sleep are raised and judged. 

The prophecy of the dry bones was made during the captivity Babylon.

It may be that part of the passage is describing the return to the land from Babylon after the 70 years.

The last part of the chapter seems to show the resurrection of Jesus and the OT saints in 33 AD and the beginning of the new covenant kingdom of Israel , also in 33 AD.

Israel were not DEAD at that time, come on, Prophets were still prophesying, God brought them out of Babylon after 70 years. They were never Dead Men's Bones. Everyone knows this is END TIMES my brother. The TWO STICKS are simply God showing that Israel would become one nation, called Jews because they all lived in Judea.

The Rev 13, mortal wound/division of the Roman Empire was 476 AD.

So does the mortal wound happen to the sea beast before he rises out of the sea? or after?

He doesn't rise out of the sea, then get a mortal wound, and then go back to the sea and rise up again. He only rises up from the sea one time.

BEFORE, of course. The Figurative 7 Headed Beast was NO MORE for nigh 2000 years, this is a fact.

The Rev 13 beast that rises up from the sea of the gentile nations is the same as the 4th beast in Dan. 7 who also rises up from the sea, Rome.

No, its a 5th Beast a MAN who rules only 42 months, the Rev. 13 scriptures tell us this. 

After the Rev 13 sea beast receives his mortal wound, divides into 10, then the Roman earth beast makes an image Roman nation, of the first beast.

Not the Roman Empire, but an image of the Roman Empire, a continuation of the Roman Empire that emerged directly after 476 AD. The RCC Caesar worship, with the Bishop of Rome as the image Caesar.

The Beast from the Earth or Land = Israel, he is the False Prophet.

The dominion of Rome shown in Dan. 2 & 7 is over the children of Israel and not necessarily over land masses, with the exception of Jerusalem.

Wherever the children of Israel are living, that is the area that is implied.

The limits of Rome's power over the children of Israel did not extend into the gentile nations beyond the borders of the Roman Empire. So the Dan. 2 statue and the Dan. 7 4th beast, are only showing the Roman power over the children of Israel in the areas that Rome controls. 

Areas outside of Rome's control (clay) are not shown except as the wilderness, Rev 12.

Israel was Dead Man's Bones fir 2000 years, there was no Israel, nor was there a Beast.

This assumes that the Ezek 37 passage that was made in Babylon is speaking exclusively about a time 2500 yrs ish in the future and not about the return of the people to the land directly after the captivity in Babylon, which is the context.

It is.............that an easy understanding, all thus comes from you buying into the bogus RCC stuff brother. What can I say? Everything is centered around that HUGE MISTAKE !!

The gentile side of the Pentecost gospel kingdom of Israel.

I'm sure that the Christian natural flesh branches of Israel that fled into the gentile nations spread the gospel also.

Rom. 9-11 are about God takin g the Mantle from Israel and giving it unto the Gentiles, until the Time of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

The iron is continual to the end of the toes. The iron is still iron even after the dividing into 10.

NO.........That is Iron & Clay.......that is DIFFERENT than iron. 

10 hours ago, abcdef said:

The ages of the Roman beast end when the iron ends at the end of the toes.

There is always iron and continual iron until then.

The is no gap, no end to the iron and then it starts up again.

If we are living anytime before the end of the toes, then we must, must be in the iron period. Iron/clay is still the divided and diminished iron nation time period.

The MORTAL WOUND says different.

After the day of the resur/rapt there is no human life left on this planet.

This is WRONG THINK, Jesus rules n this earth fir 1000 years and he rules via a Kingdom Age with human beings having babies.

God's wrath (withdrawing of covenant protection) on the unbelieving children of Israel who rejected the new confirmed covenant, began in 37 AD.

Caesar and the Roman iron nation was the instrument of God to fulfill the prophecies of the destruction of Jerusalem, the temple, and the scattering of Israel into the gentile nations.  

Caesar was not the Anti-Christ. 

If the timeline of the Dan. 2 statue is continual, without any gaps, until the stone strikes,

How can we not be in the statue timeline? Because the stone has not struck yet. Therefore we bust be some where in the Dan 2 timeline.

But you say that we are, nowhere? in the statue timeline? 

Look, you repeating this 1 time or 100 doesn't make it true. The Statue is not continual, the Beast is not continual. What can In say? Its called a Mortal Wound to the Beast.

Jesus is only coming back for the gospel kingdom of Israel, both wild and natural flesh Christian branches, just before the stone strikes. Then the door to the new covenant salvation is shut forever (virgins, Matt 25).

That happens 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to the deceived kings of the east from across the Euphrates. Which is happening right now.

After that, this planet is fire.

Then the Rev 20:11-13, final judgment.

Jesus rules right now from the heavenly Jerusalem, Heb 12:22-24.

Jesus Raptures his Church Pre Trib, then he returns to rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years on earth. 

God Bless

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev. Man,

I think you have over thought it. But, still good that you and I and others are having a go at what God has written in His word for edification, instruction and encouragement. To me I do not see the Body of Christ known before the ascended Lord revealed it to Paul. Thus, I see God is referring to His people Israel.

Now Israel repents when the Lord reveals Himself to them.

`The becauseLord will save the tents of Hudah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not be greater then that of Judah.

In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; ...in shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for him as one grieves for a first-born.

In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem...`(Zech. 12: 7 - 11)

1,260 the Lord returns deals with the armies and reveals Himself to Israel - mourning.

1,290 the temple is cleansed. (not the third temple but the one in King David`s road.)

1,335 Celebration for national deliverance. Jews are brought back from all over the world.

`Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the Lord out of all the nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem.` (Isa. 66: 20)

Because of the great earthquake there will be no motorized vehicles, or planes etc. Civilization will not be as we know it. it will be an agrarian society. (Micah 4: 3)

Marilyn.

The 1260, 1290 and 1335 mean what I say they mean, God doesn't change in MID STREAM, if one means 1260 days before the Second Coming then ALL THREE mean the same thing, and I prove it via scriptures. What I find is people are too entrenched in their own ideas, thus it clouds their judgments when presented with facts because it explodes their ideas they are so invested in. 

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man