IGNORED

Where are Believers when the Body Dies - immediately and ultimately?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

14 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Isn't man made of three main parts, body, soul AND spirit as per 1st Thessalonians 5:23?  Isn't the spirit of man an immortal part?  

I have separated this post from the other post for a reason...

When the time the God Almighty made Abraham righteous and he declared him righteous before the live out his life, he declared him a righteous man at the beginning and not at the end..at the beginning when he believed something that he had promised to him...and that was something that God  promised to him, something that Abraham believed all his life and had hold on that belief and he was tested through the passing of times and the Challenges he had face from the people around him and their Idolatry customs and their beliefs in their own fertility Gods...but he inspite of not having any blessing from God to have a son or an indication to whether he is fertile or not or whether it was the problem with Sarah....Abraham remained faithful and he continued to believe that God will fulfilled his promise to him a son..after all why he call him out of the land of his ansensors and the place of Ur of the chaldeans. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Some relate, as I do, to parallels between the rich man and Lazarus (Luke 16:21) and the certain rich ruler of Luke 18:18 and their ultimate destination. Be it a parable or not, the Lord Himself spoke it as an example for our learning.

While that telling has many important implications, there is one great distinction to take note of, that was BEFORE Jesus Died and Rose. Paradise (aka the Bosom of Abraham) is now empty because what could not be done for the righteous dead (stand before God) can now be done

Edited by Riverwalker
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Riverwalker said:

While that telling has many importantl implications, there is one great distinction to take not of, that was BEFORE Jesus Died and Rose. Paradise (aka the Bosom of Abraham) is now empty because what could not be done for the righteous dead (stand before God) can now be done

I thought I was conveying that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

35 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Isn't man made of three main parts, body, soul AND spirit as per 1st Thessalonians 5:23?  Isn't the spirit of man an immortal part?  

Yes indeed,
 we are body, soul, and spirit. as in made,  formed, and created.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

44 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Only the soul of man is immortal and is not subject to decay...because is not made to decay like the body...

The earthly material are not in the way and is not subject to the earthly powers like gravity...and does not need oxygen and it cannot be destroyed by fire...and it does not and it cannot remain in a dead body and it cannot return in a dead body..

It leaves the body when the body is dead.. how you can say that it will return in the body and that's the time the body will come alive...

What you read in a part of the bible that said that the dead came out of the grave and you think the same thing it will happen to you...it can not be because that never happened because the disciples did not teach about that and Jesus told them to teach what he has teach them and not anything else. 

Not to teach what they were taught before he had met them....the same with Paul not to teach the doctrines of the Pharisees, Jesus Christ got hold of him also and he told him to abide in his vine only....he separated his shaft from the wheat.  Does he do that for all of us, or he longs to do that for all of us. 

I don't think you answered my question. When a believer dies does their soul leave their body and go to heaven or does it stay with the body in the grave?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

18 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I have separated this post from the other post for a reason...

When the time the God Almighty made Abraham righteous and he declared him righteous before the live out his life, he declared him a righteous man at the beginning and not at the end..at the beginning when he believed something that he had promised to him...and that was something that God  promised to him, something that Abraham believed all his life and had hold on that belief and he was tested through the passing of times and the Challenges he had face from the people around him and their Idolatry customs and their beliefs in their own fertility Gods...but he inspite of not having any blessing from God to have a son or an indication to whether he is fertile or not or whether it was the problem with Sarah....Abraham remained faithful and he continued to believe that God will fulfilled his promise to him a son..after all why he call him out of the land of his ansensors and the place of Ur of the chaldeans. 

What does this have to do with the three main parts of man, spirit, soul & body - which you were replying to (see my below quote)?

48 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

• Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

31 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

In Genesis 15 God almighty said to Abraham that he will live for a long time and he said to him something astounding...

He said to him as a promise that one day he will be gathered to him but that will not happen when he will died but some time after that...when he told him that time something he will repeat to him at the time before his death...that at the time of his death he will be gathered to his ansensors..

That also includes that Abraham knew who his ancestors were and where they were gathered, he knew that they were not gathered to be with God...

The same promise God made to Issac and to Jacob and to many other servants of him because they were all his servants doing the will of God in what he had asked them and he repeated that to King David and he show him a lot of things what it meant to mean that at the time of his death he will be gathered to his Father Abraham the Patriarch of the people of God....

And we have to look closely in what David had to say about that because the Lord told David some astounding things about this matter...the Lord told David that he will be gathered to Abraham and the other children of God and to his Father Jesse and to Samuel and he gave him a lot of things to tell them and he knew how it will happen, how the Lord will come to them as a man....this one of the most astonishing revelation the Lord had shown to David and he also had shown to David that a Heavenly Inheritance is waiting for them and that the Christ of God their Creator their Lord God Almighty will do that , that the honor belongs to their Lord and to no one else...as God had sent Moses to delivered them out of Egypt , God will sent their Lord as a man to delivered them out from there and into the Heavenly promise "Land". 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In Genesis 15 God almighty said to Abraham that he will live for a long time and he said to him something astounding...

He said to him as a promise that one day he will be gathered to him but that will not happen when he will died but some time after that...when he told him that time something he will repeat to him at the time before his death...that at the time of his death he will be gathered to his ansensors..

That also includes that Abraham knew who his ancestors were and where they were gathered, he knew that they were not gathered to be with God...

The same promise God made to Issac and to Jacob and to many other servants of him because they were all his servants doing the will of God in what he had asked them and he repeated that to King David and he show him a lot of things what it meant to mean that at the time of his death he will be gathered to his Father Abraham the Patriarch of the people of God....

And we have to look closely in what David had to say about that because the Lord told David some astounding things about this matter...the Lord told David that he will be gathered to Abraham and the other children of God and to his Father Jesse and to Samuel and he gave him a lot of things to tell them and he knew how it will happen, how the Lord will come to them as a man....this one of the most astonishing revelation the Lord had shown to David and he also had shown to David that a Heavenly Inheritance is waiting for them and that the Christ of God their Creator their Lord God Almighty will do that , that the honor belongs to their Lord and to no one else...as God had sent Moses to delivered them out of Egypt , God will sent their Lord as a man to delivered them out from there and into the Heavenly promise "Land". 

Are you replying to my post about spirit, soul & body . . . or something else? (I didn't see any of those words in your reply post)

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Are you replying to my post about spirit, soul & body . . . or something else? (I didn't see any of those words in your reply post)

Excuse me for butting in; I know you are not addressing me. You are bringing up these thought-provoking topics worth studying; iron sharpens iron.

I like using an analogy of a tire to understand our tri-part makeup better, and I need to use a book for dummies to know how to turn on my computer. Much less my understanding of a tri-part being.

I see the rubber tire as our outer shell bodies; with mileage, time, and events, they wear down and eventually need to be recycled or buried.

I use the innertube to represent our soul and air to animate (Holy Spirit) and allow the tire to move and press forward. The innertube and air are interrelated; once pressurized, it takes an outside force to divide and separate them. They are one as long as they last.

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. [emphasis added]

It sounds as if the soul and spirit are interconnected in some way. God divides them at physical death, then:

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

The soul is sent to one of two places to await the Bema Seat or GWT judgment.

I am interested in alternate thoughts.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

30 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Dear sister I have answer this in many ways and I have done this in a profound way that no one has dispute so far or did not come out to dispute. 

When I post the the Spirit Man cannot stay in the body when the body dies...and for that reason it cannot come back to the  body unless imediatly and within a small window of time and before the brain as an example is not damaged.  And when they revive the heart beat or when they make the heart beat again the Spirit man returns to the body.  .is that strange to you....

For a believer in Jesus Christ who has been redeem with the blood of the Lamb and he is in the righteousness of Jesus and also in the Life of Jesus....whether he lived in the Life of Jesus or not or some times he lived and some times he did not...

I'm other words he is in the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ, who has inherit Heaven from the Heavenly Father and not only for himself but also for everyone who believes in him, we are not supposed to be gathered to our Heavenly Inheritance and to be with Jesus Christ as we are redeem by him and we are also in his own imputed righteousness..by faith alone..

We know that when the children of Abraham died they were gathered to him, no one could take his children from him.   Do not we should believe that when we will died the physical death that we should be gathered to whom we belong to Jesus Christ and that no one can take us from him for whatever reason and we know that Jesus Christ is in Heaven and that's where we will also go just waiting for our body to die.  And if I say just waiting to gift our body to fire or to decay or to whatever, even to be chew by the wild birds or the sharks.  

We will feel no pain and they are not going to chew our souls because our souls are not there, they can chew as much as they like and we can even watch them when they do that, we can be allowed to watch the wolfs feasting and fighting for our dead flesh...which it will give them Life because they will not die for starvation. 

Do not you think that it is recommended to donate our organs to someone else that can live longer when we will die...don't you think that it is noble to help perhaps an unbeliever live longer and get to believe....what a great reward to hear that someone who lived longer with our organs in him has believe...what great joy and a great reward will that be...

Yes Jesus Christ redeemed from the Devil what the Devil was taking at the time of our death...no matter what someone may call it, our Spirit man or our soul...

I don't want you to answer it in many ways. Only one. Do you believe that the soul of the believer goes immediately to heaven and the body stays in the grave? Yes or no please.