George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Folks, Dropping in a little late to comment on Omega's graduation into eternity with our King, Jesus Christ.

First and foremost, my condolences to any family members of his who have been mentioned that read here from time to time.
I hope his memorial goes well, and gives thought to any who may not know Jesus Christ as their Lord and  Savior.

I appreciated Omega over the years with his genuine fairness as a Mod, cleaning up off topic subjects with some regularity, passing on minor infractions as he looked to bring balance to the Worthy Boards when problems would come up.

He enjoyed photography, (something I enjoy, and our Brother taught me a few tips) art, remodeling, and had a sense of humor that he would occasionally inject along the way.
Looking forward to seeing him again one day soon enough on the other side of eternity in heaven!  :)

These are a few photos of Omega's work that he posted here at Worthy over the years that I had saved.
Re-posting a few here for others to see. In his brief tutorial GIF here, he was explaining basics of his techniques on drawing to inspire others.

Omegaman_Mojave_Desert_plain_bird.jpg

Omegas cat underfoot.jpg

Omeagaman_sunset1166420170719a3.jpg

Omegaman autumnleavesonblueom3scr.jpg

OmegaNov2017vincentesunsetfinalscr.jpg

Omega Desert Scent hobbypic.jpg

OmegaMantc.gif

• Thanks 1