Retrobyter

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Then you don't yet understand the IMMENSE SIZE  of this City! This messenger took him to a great and high mountain, possibly even Mount Everest itself, so that he COULD see the entire city! When a city takes up one third of the whole sky that you can see, and you still can't see the end of one side, then one MUST go to a mountain far enough away to get a glimpse of the whole thing! Can you see from Canada to Florida? No? Maybe you could if you were high enough on a mountain somewhere close to the middle of one of its sides to see the whole city. 

Hello Retrobyter,

Yes, mount Everest is the key to understanding what is meant by this encoding. In Greek the isopsephy value of the word Everest is equal to that for azimuth {as ΑΖΙΜΟΥΘΙΟ(azimoothio)}.

ΑΖΙΜΟΥΘΙΟ = 1+7+10+40+70+400+9+10+70 = 617

ΕΒΕΡΕΣΤ = 5+2+5+5+100+5+200+300 = 617

The key is thus in the direction in regards to Everest. The azimuth is what we call bearing. This is a great circle calculator which computes bearing(azimuth) between two coordinates on the globe along with the corresponding distance.

http://edwilliams.org/gccalc.htm

The reason for the above equation between azimuth and Everest is for it to show us an azimuth equality. We thus have three coordinates. Mount Everest is the first and oldest "place" it is point A(alpha). Jerusalem is a newer point(a newer settlement). It is point B(beta). It thus relates to New Jerusalem through the 12,000 stade shape. But there is a third coordinate, a third point, it is the newest. It is point Γ(gamma).  So, what is the encoding?

point B to point A azimuth(direction) = point Γ to point A azimuth

Point Γ which is in Greece(Hellas) is the New Holy Land, since it encompasses the 4 Churches of Palestine(the 4 Holy "Cities" of Christianity). It thus relates to the 4 places that correspond to The Annunciation of Virgin Mary, of Christmas, of Epiphany, and of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is totally accurate and a complete geographical and linguistical encoding.        

If the Earth was flat then two places on the globe would have the same azimuth in regards to a reference point(for example mount Everest) only if these two points lie on the same line in regards to this reference point. But this is not the case here because the Earth is not flat. Thus points A, B, and Γ are not "on" any great circle of the Earth.

Best Regards

Spiros

Edited by Spiros

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,636
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

10 hours ago, Spiros said:

Hello Retrobyter,

Yes, mount Everest is the key to understanding what is meant by this encoding. In Greek the isopsephy value of the word Everest is equal to that for azimuth {as ΑΖΙΜΟΥΘΙΟ(azimoothio)}.

ΑΖΙΜΟΥΘΙΟ = 1+7+10+40+70+400+9+10+70 = 617

ΕΒΕΡΕΣΤ = 5+2+5+5+100+5+200+300 = 617

Shalom, Spiros.

Sorry, brother, but not everything is about Greek. In fact, it would be more based on HEBREW than Greek! After all, Yeeshuwa` ("IHΣOYΣ," "Jesus") was and IS a Jew! He is of the Tribe of Judah, Son of David, and a CHILD OF ISRAEL!

The key is thus in the direction in regards to Everest. The azimuth is what we call bearing. This is a great circle calculator which computes bearing(azimuth) between two coordinates on the globe along with the corresponding distance.

http://edwilliams.org/gccalc.htm

The reason for the above equation between azimuth and Everest is for it to show us an azimuth equality. We thus have three coordinates. Mount Everest is the first and oldest "place" it is point A(alpha). Jerusalem is a newer point(a newer settlement). It is point B(beta). It thus relates to New Jerusalem through the 12,000 stade shape. But there is a third coordinate, a third point, it is the newest. It is point Γ(gamma).  So, what is the encoding?

point B to point A azimuth(direction) = point Γ to point A azimuth

Point Γ which is in Greece(Hellas) is the New Holy Land, since it encompasses the 4 Churches of Palestine(the 4 Holy "Cities" of Christianity). It thus relates to the 4 places that correspond to The Annunciation of Virgin Mary, of Christmas, of Epiphany, and of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is totally accurate and a complete geographical and linguistical encoding.

This is just crazy. Greece is NOT the "New Holy Land!" What you are saying is meshuggah!

These 4 occurrences are NOT connected to the 4 places! 

If the Earth was flat then two places on the globe would have the same azimuth in regards to a reference point(for example mount Everest) only if these two points lie on the same line in regards to this reference point. But this is not the case here because the Earth is not flat. Thus points A, B, and Γ are not "on" any great circle of the Earth.

Best Regards

Spiros

Right! And, that is a VERY REVEALING reason why what you are saying has NO BASIS in Scripture or in Truth!

Edited by Retrobyter

Shalom, everyone.

I've been promising this for a while, but here are the mathematics of a city that is more pyramidal in shape:

68996544_pyramiddiagonalcut.jpg.d11cad2021f65182c1b7781ded7162f3.jpg

I had to revise some of the numbers. This was created originally when I was still using 1,500 miles for the 12,000 stadia, when it should have been based upon the 1,379.86868-mile figure. This uses simple geometry and some basic trigonometry for the calculations.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Revelation is all encoded through isopsephy. This is the hexagram relation between the New Jerusalem in Hellas and the New Jerusalem in Egypt.

https://i.postimg.cc/J4FWGJYs/Thebes-888.jpg

What does these shapes represent? The square root of these two numbers represent the geodetic latitude of two geographical coordinates(places).

The Jews originated in Egypt. In two books that I have written and which are on Amazon, I show how the Egyptian pyramids relate the Hellenes, the Jews, and the Egyptians through sacred mountains. The Jews originated through the Moses holy mountain encoding. This cannot be separated from the Hellenic and Egyptian(in Africa) equivalents.

11 minutes ago, Spiros said:

Revelation is all encoded through isopsephy. This is the hexagram relation between the New Jerusalem in Hellas and the New Jerusalem in Egypt.

https://i.postimg.cc/J4FWGJYs/Thebes-888.jpg

Shalom, Spiros.

Look: You're entitled to your beliefs, but Revelation is NOT "all encoded through isopsephy!" It is a book of PROPHECY! It is the Revelation of Yeeshuwa` the Messiah which God the Father gave to Yeeshuwa` to show to His bond-slaves things which must quickly come to pass, and He sent and confirmed it with signs by His messenger to Yochanan ("John") so Yochanan could write it down for us.

Revelation 1:1-2 (KJV)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

That is the book's official title.

What do these shapes represent?

Why do they have to "represent" ANYTHING?! Most of the book can be taken at face value, and one is coming dangerously close to misusing and even ABUSING the book!

The square root of these two numbers represent the geodetic latitude of two geographical coordinates(places).

The Jews originated in Egypt. In two books that I have written and which are on Amazon, I show how the Egyptian pyramids relate the Hellenes, the Jews, and the Egyptians through sacred mountains. The Jews originated through the Moses holy mountain encoding. This cannot be separated from the Hellenic and Egyptian(in Africa) equivalents.

I'm glad you've written books on the subject, but I highly doubt that these calculations have any merit. One will NOT find multiple New Jerusalems ANYWHERE in the New Testament, let alone in the Old.

May God bless you and yours.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

Rev 21:16- And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/triangle-height

Enter the values you like into this tool. A sample I made shows the pyramid won't work.

triangle calc.png

Edited by Uriah

3 minutes ago, Uriah said:

Rev 21:16- And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/triangle-height

triangle calc.png

Shalom, Uriah.

I don't really know what you're trying to say by posting this link, but these triangle measurements only work on a truly flat plane. When we're discussing a city of this size, one must consider the curvature of the earth. That means we must resort to spherical geometry. By the time one has traveled 1,380 miles, the curvature of the earth has entered the game - by almost 20 degrees!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Uriah.

I don't really know what you're trying to say by posting this link, but these triangle measurements only work on a truly flat plane. When we're discussing a city of this size, one must consider the curvature of the earth. That means we must resort to spherical geometry. By the time one has traveled 1,380 miles, the curvature of the earth has entered the game - by almost 20 degrees!

Hi Retro

What we truly must consider is what the scriptures say. We cannot deviate. It is laid out in an easy to understand manner. The top of the city is as high as the measure at the bottom corner to corner. Anyone reading this in the first century would understand what a "foundation" is.  I have one under my house too, it goes around the perimeter. A foundation does NOT look like the stone at the top of a pyramid. If a house were built like this you would bump your head when you came too close to the "wall'. 

Rev 21:15 says-  The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal

That doesn't happen with a pyramid. Other uses of "foursquare' in scripture shows NO pyramid shape. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Shalom, Uriah.

I see you've added a line that wasn't there when I first posted to you, namely,

"Enter the values you like into this tool. A sample I made shows the pyramid won't work."

Actually, the triangle is not in question here. You're right, though, in your quote of Revelation 21:16: the length, the width, and the height must all be equal.

First, let's get a few things settled: These are statements of fact; they are NOT opinions.

1. The triangle and the square are two-dimensional shapes. They each have length and width, but no height.

2. The pyramid and the cube are THREE-dimensional shapes. They both have length, width, and height.

3. Any real object has three dimensions.

4. All six sides of a cube are squares. Technically, the "top" and the "bottom" of the cube (which depends solely on how we view the cube) have length and width, the "front" and "back" of the cube have width and height, and the two sides, "left" and "right," have length and height. This is just our naming convention. All six sides could be said to have "length" and "width."

5. A pyramid is ANY solid shape that has a polygon for a base, and triangles for sides that meet at a single point opposite the base, making each wall a triangle. If the base is an equilateral triangle, the three sides will meet at a point. If it is a RIGHT triangular pyramid, the height will be perpendicular to the base in all directions; in other words, the height is orthogonal to the base, and the distance from the center of the base to the apex will be its longest height. If the pyramid's height is not orthogonal to its base at the center of the base, we call it an oblique pyramid.

6. There are pyramids that have other polygons for its base: Some bases instead of triangles are square, pentagons, hexagons, heptagons, nonagons, and the list goes on for as many sides are added to the polygon. All of the sides, where there are 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or whatever, are triangles and they all meet at a single point opposite the base.

7. In a square-based pyramid, such as one assumes he sees in Egypt, the pyramid may be oblique, that is, the apex of the pyramid is not orthogonal to the center of the square base, or it may be a right pyramid, that is, the apex is positioned orthogonal to the center of the square base. 

Here's a fun little tool that I think will help:

Math is fun - oblique-pyramid

You can move the apex all around, and it will demonstrate an oblique or a right pyramid. Move it until you find a "right pyramid." When you've found it, move the apex up or down, keeping it saying a "right pyramid. This is how the height can be the same as the length and the width. Now, in this little tool, I haven't been able to change the length or the width, so one says "8" and the other says "7.2," but as you adjust the height of the "right pyramid," make it say "8" like the width of the front of the square base. If the "7.2" were actually "8" as well (perhaps, it might look better this way, like a foreshortened "8"), you can see how a length, and a width, and a height in a pyramid can all be equal.

I truly hope this is a little informative and a little fun, too.

P.S. - I discovered that you CAN change the measurements in the "oblique pyramid," if you move point "B" around, as well as moving point "A." Try to adjust them so that all three sides are the same length, whatever length you choose. That will show its shape even better!

20 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hi Retro

What we truly must consider is what the scriptures say. We cannot deviate. It is laid out in an easy to understand manner. The top of the city is as high as the measure at the bottom corner to corner. Anyone reading this in the first century would understand what a "foundation" is.  I have one under my house too, it goes around the perimeter. A foundation does NOT look like the stone at the top of a pyramid. If a house were built like this you would bump your head when you came too close to the "wall'. 

Rev 21:15 says-  The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal

That doesn't happen with a pyramid. Other uses of "foursquare' in scripture shows NO pyramid shape. 

Shabbat shalom, Uriah.

I DON'T deviate from the Scriptures! The Scripture actually says,

Apokalupsis 21:16 (Scrivener's TR 1894)

16 καὶ ἡ πόλις τετράγωνος κεῖται, καὶ τὸ μῆκος αὐτῆς τοσοῦτόν ἐστιν ὅσον καὶ τὸ πλάτος. καὶ ἐμέτρησε τὴν πόλιν τῷ καλάμῳ ἐπὶ σταδίων δώδεκα χιλιάδων· τὸ μῆκος καὶ τὸ πλάτος καὶ τὸ ὕψος αὐτῆς ἴσα ἐστί.

This transliterates to ...

16 Kai hee polis tetragoonos keitai, kai to meekos autees tosouton estin hoson kai to platos. Kai emetreese teen polin too kalamoo epi stadioon doodeka chiliadoon; to meekos kai to platos kai to hupsos autees isa esti.

This translates word-for-word to ...

16 And the city four-angled lies, and the length of-it so-large is the-same-as also the breadth. And he-measured the city with-the reed upon stadia twelve thousands; the length and the breadth and the height of-it equal are.

"Foursquare" (or "tetragoonos" in Greek) is a 2-dimensional shape! Furthermore, we are told that this is how the city LIES! At best, it's a SQUARE, IF we assume (and I believe we rightly do) that all four angles are the same.

However, if we take this "square" to the extremes painted for us in a length and width of 12,000 stadia EACH, then the curvature of the earth comes into the equation!

And, technically, the Scripture doesn't say ANYTHING about "the top of the city!" That's ALSO something to consider!