• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Well they been puting chips in dogs and cats for the last 3 years to keep track of them .Its not imposible , that the government would chip everyone . Its the size of a pin head and can hold all kinds of info . I'm from Houston the 4 lagest city . And they camras everywhere . Before to long youll have to do a thum scan and eye scan . and in Austn in Round Rock there putting toll roads on roads already paid for . And there in the prosses of puting toll roads everywhere in the USA . Its aganst the law to put toll roads on roads already paid for .

actually, they have been doing it longer then that...... it has only been advertised for the last three years.... advertised for use in people that is..... General Electric has been advertising it and it is currently being used in people...

the advertsing icon for the chip is a hand.... the x-ray of a chip inplanted is actually located in the hand between the third and fourth didgets ( the thumb being the first )'

'

the chip has been used for a long time in livestock.....

walmart wants to be the first to use the chip to purchase goods. if you ahve noticed, they have already set it up for self checkout.....

i do not care what others say, i do not want it in me or anywhere around me..... or my family...

mike

Nor me.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i do not care what others say, i do not want it in me or anywhere around me..... or my family...

mike

Mike, I might be in that "others" group concerning it being the mark, but I do fully agree that I don't want it either.

Sam

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I expect most people don't even non-Christians.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

i have heard even Christians ( should say those professing to be Christians ) say that they would take it ( the chip ) if it will help them do things easier ( convienience of this world/flesh) ....

i can stand in line and use coins to pay for my purchases, i dont need to be speedy about it....

I do not care if i stand three hours in the airport to get thru security instead of 5 minutes ( just will have to plan accordingly ) I dont need to withdrawl money on sunday, ( plan ahead )

there are manythings i can do with out...... including the convienience......

I still like the word processing program that is on my commadore 128 better then i have any other program ( including wordstar, peach text, word perfect, and many many others ) it is the most simple, user friendly program i have seen... yes, it does take a few minutes to get totally loaded up... so what, turn on the machine, go get coffee ( or soda ) and come back with coffee and start typing.....

mike

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Its scary plain and simple , I wouldnt take the chip . In the milatary they chip them but they wont take it out when they come home . and its to expense to remove . I would starve than take the chip . I have money saved up . Its america , land of the free . thier in the prosses of taking away our rights , changing of the constution . The news is corupet and bought . I never thought tecnolgy would be used aganst us .

some people whould take the chip , just to make life easyer and they would have part of the tecnolgy . I however hate tecnolgy for the most part .

I like computers that let us talk with keyboards from very far away :)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

I like computers , but I have heard EU wants to watch post . I dont know People have gotten to smart , and to much tecnolgy . I like cell phones , but still . I just feel like tecnolgy will be used agenst us . I see the world changing , laws , way things are done religion , way we live , the list goes on . I 'm young . I belive end of Days/times is getting closer , and the chip is the next objective . by the governments .We need to get ready . God be with us :):)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

i think the tech.is here for the mark,but i also feel that it will be something that you knowingly will take.last night on the news they were showing that piggly wiggly store are looking at instead of debit cards,check,and cash you will use your finger to pay for everything,all your info is in your finger print.besides the bible says when they are crying *peace,peace,the time is near.

i feel like time is short and as the bible says we had better be ready for the bridegrrrom to cme for the bride.

I just hope his coming is before all this hits the fan.....

This is a long study I did on The Antichrist, and it's mark, The Mark of The Beast. Not saying that I'm right, just posted it.

In this Chapter we will study The False one. Who opposes craftily everything of God. We will set the line in The Sand by following simple Bible Basics. For Ink and space sake I will only give The Bible Verse & Chapter so you will have to look at your Bible as you are studying this.

Anti

AN'TI, n. [Gr. See Ante.] A preposition signifying against, opposite, contrary, or in place of; used in many English words.

Anti-christ

AN'TI-CHRIST, n. [Gr. against, and Christ.]

A great adversary of Christ; the man of sin; described

*1 John 2:18. *2 Th 2. Rev 9.

Protestants generally suppose this adversary to be the Papal power; and some divines believe that, in a more general sense, the word extends to any persons who deny Christ or oppose the fundamental doctrines of christianity.

For example: The Following Table will put in Perspective The Exact Work Of Being Opposite of God