• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Don't know that I concur with the opening by Dr. Jeremiah. I know I have been led to do more than stand my ground and just let others believe whatever they want to believe, some of it so crazy it is hard to understand how they can believe it.  as Dr. Jeremaiah stated.

“I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Go, then, to all peoples everywhere and make them my disciples: baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you". -From Matthew 28

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

We have followed Dr. Jeremiah for years. But there have been points of disagreement. Recently the intro voice over to his message series that Jesus is "the son of the image of God." When clearly scripture says he IS the image of God (Colossians 1:15 / 2 Corinthians 4:4 / Hebrews 1:3).

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

We have followed Dr. Jeremiah for years. But there have been points of disagreement. Recently the intro voice over to his message series that Jesus is "the son of the image of God." When clearly scripture says he IS the image of God (Colossians 1:15 / 2 Corinthians 4:4 / Hebrews 1:3).

I enjoy David Jeremiah also and yet don't agree with everything or rather " see it as he does" but certainly the most of it is Good -personally I just leave the rest & enjoy the best! Praise Jesus!

I always encourage babes( everyone actually!) Read the Scriptures yourself and Holy Spirit Will bring Remembrance as you " listen" to ANYONE - then go back to the Word to confirm or refute..    ❤️

• Thumbs Up 1