IGNORED

Evolution's Achilles Heel ~ ~ Book, 9 Ph.D Scientists and Doctors ~ ~ Discussion

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, believeinHim.

Just to let you know, I've bought the book, and I'm joining you in the reading. That way, I'll be able to join you on your quest.

Ohmygosh, THANK YOU I'M SO LOST LOLL THANK YOU 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

There is also evidence in the 2nd chapter, To which I looked at the charts and feel like I am looking at Greek, But there is also evidence in the 2nd Chapter in the book,

That chimps only share 70% of our DNA, Comparatively, Not the ninety or so that they always say, It's 70% or something, Or 70% it's not, I have to read that again, Basically they are saying chimps are less like us that what they report on tv is what they are saying.

Chimps are less like us than what is reported in mainstream. They show a chart, Which I don't know how I am supposed to copy that, But they show a chart of dna to show that chimps are not as much like us as has been reported. 

Shalom, believeinHim.

(Tongue in cheek) I always thought that human beings were closer to orangutans, any way. :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, believeinHim.

Just to let you know, I've bought the book, and I'm joining you in the reading. That way, I'll be able to join you on your quest.

How do I thank you~this, Heart it, Praise it, And say that this is Worthy all at the same time I'm pretty sure I hit all three of those things at least once already loll thank you :group-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 5/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, Retrobyter said:

That chimps only share 70% of our DNA, Comparatively, Not the ninety or so that they always say, It's 70% or something, Or 70% it's not, I have to read that again, Basically they are saying chimps are less like us that what they report on tv is what they are saying.

Chimps are less like us than what is reported in mainstream. They show a chart, Which I don't know how I am supposed to copy that, But they show a chart of dna to show that chimps are not as much like us as has been reported. 

We have well over 90% of our genes in common with chimpanzees.   There are different ways to calculate percentage differences, but the real key is that humans  and chimpanzees are more similar to each other than either is to any other ape.

Front. Genet., 11 August 2021
Sec. Evolutionary and Population Genetics
Volume 12 - 2021 |
https://doi.org/10.3389/fgene.2021.657468

Current Progress in Evolutionary Comparative Genomics of Great Apes

Previous studies based on molecular data report that humans and chimpanzees diverged ∼5–7 million years ago (Mya) (Chen and Li, 2001; Brunet et al., 2002). However, this estimate is incompatible with the divergence estimates drawn based on fossil data, which is ∼6–7 Mya. The study led by Langergraber indicates that human–chimpanzee split likely occurred at least 7–8 Mya (Langergraber et al., 2012). Recently, Besenbacher et al. (2019) yielded divergence estimates by extrapolating the non-human mutation rates over the great apes’ phylogenetic tree and dated humans and chimpanzees split to 10.6 Mya. The difference between the two genomes is ∼1%. By analyzing the divergence among hundreds of DNA sequences between the two genomes, Osada and Wu (2005) inferred that the speciation history between human and chimpanzee could not be the same for coding and intergenic regions. The results suggest that the speciation of human and chimpanzee may not be allopatric speciation. The divergence time between sequences, which belong to two closely related species, shows variation throughout the genome because of the polymorphism and the stochastic fluctuation. The exponential distribution can be used to describe the variation. However, gene flow occurring between the species elicits increased disparity in the divergence time between sequences.

The indication that human/chimpanzee divergence from a common ancestor may not have been the usual process (which involves the geographic isolation of one population from another) is because it a appears that there was some gene flow between the two populations for a time.

xx-12-657468-g001.jpg.5c1f18b00f73a5f44e99e3725bbb1e99.jpg

Edited by The Barbarian

This is gonna take me, Re~reading this 4 or 5 or 7 times, And I still don't know if I am going to be able to grasp what I am reading. I am SO LOST. 

And I can't keep up with reading it on a regular basis, Either. 

• 3 weeks later...

OK, So, I am now on to the Fossil Chapter. I think I skipped over part of the DNA chapter. It was confusing me.

Apparently in the Fossil chapter, Fossils are kept under tight lock and key, And are manipulated in to thinking the culturally accepted model is accurate. There are examples of immediately created and immediately disappearing Fossils. I can't explain it any better than that in my own words. I still need to read this thing, And then re read it again. I am having so many hard times understanding this stuff.

I know that I trust the Creationists, I just can't express why in to wording yet. So, Now we are on to the Fossils Chapters. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

10 hours ago, believeinHim said:

OK, So, I am now on to the Fossil Chapter. I think I skipped over part of the DNA chapter. It was confusing me.

Apparently in the Fossil chapter, Fossils are kept under tight lock and key, And are manipulated in to thinking the culturally accepted model is accurate. There are examples of immediately created and immediately disappearing Fossils. I can't explain it any better than that in my own words. I still need to read this thing, And then re read it again. I am having so many hard times understanding this stuff.

I know that I trust the Creationists, I just can't express why in to wording yet. So, Now we are on to the Fossils Chapters. 

It can be since humans share 99% DNA with lettuce, 85% mouse, 60% banana, 11% with sea coral. DNA doesn't appear to be a good choice of lineage of almost anything.

Fossils are quite rare considering how many animals have lived on earth. A very small percentage of what is not known.

Edited by BeyondET

14 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Shalom, believeinHim.

You're okay; you're doing well! It's okay if you don't understand all that you're reading. I don't fully, either. However, I've been at least exposed to the scientific end of things, and I'm a mathematician trained in logic.

The book was primarily written for the intelligent unbeliever. It was meant to be deep for them to see through the LIES they've been told all their lives. Our school system from pre-K to University has NOT been a godly institution for over a hundred years now, even though many colleges and universities got their start as a theological school.

So, don't be discouraged. REGARDLESS, God is STILL in control, just as He was during the six days of creation.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BeyondET said:

It can be since humans share 99% DNA with lettuce, 85% mouse, 60% banana, 11% with sea coral. DNA doesn't appear to be a good choice of lineage of almost anything.

Fossils are quite rare considering how many animals have lived on earth. A very small percentage of what is not known.

Shalom, BeyondET.

You know that this is an INFORMATION SYSTEM comprised of DNA, mRNA, tRNA, mitochondria, and even the 2,000 nuclear pores that make up EVERY SINGLE CELL in the body of the human being, right?

Here's what goes on in EVERY CELL:

Transcription activity can best be predicted by just one factor, the way that the DNA is packaged into chromosomes. The DNA is coiled around protein globules called histones, then coiled again into a rope-like structure, then super-coiled in two stages around scaffold proteins to produce the thick chromosomes that we see under the microscope. This suggests that DNA information normally exists in a form similar to a closed book—all the coiling prevents the coded information from coming into contact with the translation machinery. When the cell wants some information it opens a particular page, ‘photocopies’ the information, then closes the book again. Recent other work shows that this is physically accomplished as follows:

The chromosomes in each cell are stored in the membrane-bound nucleus. The nuclear membrane has about 2000 pores in it, through which molecules can be passed in and out. The required chromosome is brought near to one of these nuclear pores.

The section of DNA to be transcribed is placed in front of the pore.

The supercoil is unwound to expose the transcription region.

The histone coils are twisted so as to expose the required copying site.

The double-helix of the DNA is unzipped to expose the coded information.

The DNA is grasped into a loop by the enzymes that do the copying, and this loop is copied onto an RNA transcript. The transcript is then checked for accuracy (and is degraded and recycled if it is faulty). The RNA transcript is then specially tagged for export, and is exported through the pore and carried to wherever it is needed in the cell.

The ‘book’ of DNA information is then closed by a reversal of the coiling process and movement of the chromosome away from the nuclear pore region.

-See Astonishing DNA complexity update for more.

Obviously this did NOT occur in stages through millions and billions of years to accomplish. There's just too much synergy to account for, especially under chance and random selection!

Edited by Retrobyter
to correct my misunderstanding and attitude

5 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I re-read you statement here, and I owe you an apology. I took your meaning of the DNA similarities to be a statement that you agree with the lineage of DNA, but after re-reading, I realized that you were, in fact, saying the opposite.

Yes, God USED DNA to create the different living creatures that we see today, but He also applied the same strategy to all of His creation, including the Man.

• Thumbs Up 1