IGNORED

Will Jesus Rule With A "Rod Of Iron" A King's Scepter, During A Millennium As Many Teach?

truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

There isn't going to be any mortal human survivors after the return of Jesus Christ as you claim, it's going to be "Fire Time" (The End)

When Jesus Christ returns its "Fire Time" (The End) as you ignore this very clear fact of scripture below "All" not "Some"

"Destroyed Them All"

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

I think you have misread the grammar. The "all" is not all men everywhere. It refers to "all" in Sodom. You might remember that in the area were at least 9 kings. Lot and his daughters survived too. Next, you should do a word study of "destroyed". The idea is not of annihilation, but of "lack of well-being" (Vine). Next, you should have counted the 144,000 of Revelation 7. They too survive the Great Tribulation. Finally, you might check where the FIRE is - where the vultures are - at the great slaughter of Armageddon.

God bless 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

On 1/28/2023 at 11:25 PM, truth7t7 said:

Many falsely believe and teach "Rod Of Iron" Is a scepter to be used by Jesus Christ, to rule on this earth during a Millennial reign "False"!

A "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" that a Potter destroys clay vessels with

Jesus returns and destroy's the wicked like a Potter destroy's his vessels with a "Rod Of Iron" its that simple

Sad part is, many have been clearly shown this truth several times, and they continue to teach error

The "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" not a "Kings Scepter" as many falsely believe and teach

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

I don't think your correct. Jesus didn't rule with a rod of iron the first time he came,  and he certainly won't be doing it on the eternal earth when sin won't exist. Therefore by process of elimination, the Millennium is the only time he can do it,  unless you think it will only be for the day he returns. But there are Millennium passages that clearly show that the earth will be very peaceful even though there will still be the presence of sin. Jesus will be here to instantly execute justice. We won't need cops or courts. Jesus will do it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

On 1/29/2023 at 1:25 AM, truth7t7 said:

Many falsely believe and teach "Rod Of Iron" Is a scepter to be used by Jesus Christ, to rule on this earth during a Millennial reign "False"!

A "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" that a Potter destroys clay vessels with

Well, we can just stop right here.  No need to read further.

First, what evidence can you share for the idea that the phrase "rod of iron" is referring to a "tool of destruction"?  Giving one's opinions is hardly the way to convince anyone of them.  Please share your actual evidence.

Second, Psa 2:9 - You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery. ” doesn't say "rule then" but "BREAK them".  Do you not see any difference here?

Third, Rev 19:15,16 - Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.  16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Here, it doesn't SAY "destroy them", but rather, "RULE them".  Big difference.

Can you explain how the King of kings and Lord of lords can "rule them" by destroying them?y 

Reality check:  when a person is destroyed, they cannot be "ruled over".  Not at all.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I don't think your correct. Jesus didn't rule with a rod of iron the first time he came,  and he certainly won't be doing it on the eternal earth when sin won't exist. Therefore by process of elimination, the Millennium is the only time he can do it,  unless you think it will only be for the day he returns. But there are Millennium passages that clearly show that the earth will be very peaceful even though there will still be the presence of sin. Jesus will be here to instantly execute justice. We won't need cops or courts. Jesus will do it. 

By all means please post what you believe are millennium passages, one at a time please, waiting?

Jesus is the Lord

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

First, what evidence can you share for the idea that the phrase "rod of iron" is referring to a "tool of destruction"?  Giving one's opinions is hardly the way to convince anyone of them.  Please share your actual evidence.

The "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" not a "Kings Scepter" as many falsely believe and teach

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I think you have misread the grammar. The "all" is not all men everywhere. It refers to "all" in Sodom. You might remember that in the area were at least 9 kings. Lot and his daughters survived too. Next, you should do a word study of "destroyed". The idea is not of annihilation, but of "lack of well-being" (Vine). Next, you should have counted the 144,000 of Revelation 7. They too survive the Great Tribulation. Finally, you might check where the FIRE is - where the vultures are - at the great slaughter of Armageddon.

God bless 

"Destroyed Them All"

"Every Man's Work Will Be Tried By This Fire"

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Rev 2:26  And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 
Rev 2:27  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Looks like Jesus is not alone on this rod of iron.

1 hour ago, Bible_Gazer said:

Rev 2:26  And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 
Rev 2:27  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Looks like Jesus is not alone on this rod of iron.

Quite so. We find, in the first page of the Bible, the immutable council of the ALL-mighty ...

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let THEM have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.(Ge 1:26).

And on the last page ....

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. (Re 22:5)

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Brother, that is (i) "ALL" of Sodom and Gomorrah. I don't think Melchizedek is one of them
                           (ii) "every man" of the Church. That is not many because our Lord called the Church "LITTLE flock".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

By all means please post what you believe are millennium passages, one at a time please, waiting?

Jesus is the Lord

I could quote dozens of Millennial passages,  but I'll start with just 1 so far. 

Isaiah 65:17-25. 

Notice verse 20 mentions extremely long life. People who die at age 100 will still be considered children. And verses 21 & 22 talk about perfect peace when Israel will not have ANY enemies to take what they work for. Verse 24 seems to indicate a closer relationship with God than we have today. So obviously there has never been a time in history when these verses were fulfilled, so we know they belong to the Millennium.