• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, FJK said:

Maybe a better way to ask that would be who is gaining control of the world system right now?

The way I see it is that there is still a fight among those in high places for control taking place at this time with an eventual unifying "who" not yet fully decided.

But that's just the way I see it.

Yes FJK it would seem that I continuously use the wrong words...for somebody...I am often being told I could word my thoughts in a way that better suits the hearer...even thought the thoughts, words and intent is mine...no issue friend.

Your suggestion is a good one...which I would have asked except for the fact that the way you fashioned it...eludes to the idea that the "beast" is here today...and has some modicum of increasing control of the world system...today...i.e..."gaining control" as you state it.

If you are correct...and the "beast is gaining control of the world system" right now...then are you saying he is here...he is ruling in some capacity just not at the "global ruling" level yet?

Tatwo...:)

15 minutes ago, FJK said:

The way I see it is that there is still a fight among those in high places for control taking place at this time with an eventual unifying "who" not yet fully decided.

Ok...this fight that you depict...who would be the warring factions in this "fight among those in high places"...you know...who is it that is involved in this fight?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, tatwo said:

If you are correct...and the "beast is gaining control of the world system" right now...then are you saying he is here...he is ruling in some capacity just not at the "global ruling" level yet?

Sort of, I believe the system is already here and being implemented incrementally to avoid effective resistance developing (the boiling a frog thing) and that there are several powers involved in a struggle to take control of it with a single person (or several united in mind persons) yet to emerge as the recognized leader/ruler on the world scene.

But again, that's just the way I'm seeing it at the present and I am limited in the extent of my awareness.

1 minute ago, FJK said:

Sort of, I believe the system is already here and being implemented incrementally to avoid effective resistance developing (the boiling a frog thing) and that there are several powers involved in a struggle to take control of it with a single person (or several united in mind persons) yet to emerge as the recognized leader/ruler on the world scene.

Nice...I like your thinking...I have a question....do you sense that the "several powers involved in a struggle" are all of the house hold of Satan? The kingdom of darkness?

9 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Ok...this fight that you depict...who would be the warring factions in this "fight among those in high places"...you know...who is it that is involved in this fight?

You can see (some of) them in places like the WEF in Davos and those behind the scene players in such things that are represented there.

1 minute ago, tatwo said:

....do you sense that the "several powers involved in a struggle" are all of the house hold of Satan?

Absolutely!

Just now, FJK said:

You can see (some of) them in places like the WEF in Davos and those behind the scene players in such things that are represented there.

All players in the dark satanic kingdom of evil...no? They are warring among themselves...interesting huh?

3 minutes ago, tatwo said:

They are warring among themselves...interesting huh?

A reflection maybe of Satan warring against God for supremacy and carrying that warring spirit into his own realm ax he was cast out of God's kingdom?

When they finally unite and become single minded among themselves is when they will begin their final thrust against God through Man.

Christians would be wise to quit arguing among themselves as well and become single minded in opposition to him when he makes his final play.

23 minutes ago, FJK said:

A reflection maybe of Satan warring against God for supremacy and carrying that warring spirit into his own realm ax he was cast out of God's kingdom?

I can totally agree with your example here...Satan brings that same unholy attitude/evil spirit into his own kingdom of course...it his character and nature...and it is active among all the members of his house. It is a seething cauldron of the purest evil all warring for "headship" or "greater control" in Satan's hierarchy...the beast.

So...the beast is among us if this scenario is correct. 

What do you suppose is the prize possession of the spoils of this war? Is it control of the military powers...control of the food/water supply...control of the health/medical complex...control of energy/technology system...control of all communications...control of all economies...control of all of the earths religion...and all of this at a global level?

No...no these are not the "primary" focus or "prize" possessions of the spoils of the dark spiritual warring we are talking about here FJK...they are merely the vehicles.

However...once the "household of Satan"...aka..."the beast" achieves this global level of control...of all these systems...which we agree he is doing right now...and has been systematically working towards for millennia...it will deliver to him...via his "beast systems"...the prize he has been after since before he was thrown out of God's presence.

He will have control of everything that human life on this earth is dependent upon and requires for life and living...at that point...all of "those who dwell on the earth" will utterly rely upon [worship] this "beast" who is Satan...for their very existence

A complete and total reliance upon the devil...this is the total...fear and dread...enslavement of man for their personal "provision and protection"...which is a lie.

Satan will finally become the god of all the souls of men...who dwell upon the earth....of course...he is trying to convince mere humanity that he is the creator and he still thinks he's god! He will rule in his kingdom for a time.

That is why the "Sons of God" who inherit the throne of God...are given their own kingdom...its in heaven and its on earth...right now...and Satan's beast has never...nor will it ever have any power or authority in the kingdom of God. There is more...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

Yes, I did say that “the mark of the beast”, is different than serving Satan now during the church age.

Of course in both cases the followers of the devil are enemies of Christ, now and also enemies when the mark of the beast is revealed.

However, the mark has not been yet given to the world.  That is in the tribulation.

Rev. 13:16-18 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

This mark of the beast has obviously not been enforced on the world.

This is a literal mark on a literal body.

We buy and sell today without any such restrictions.

The mark of the beast and unbelieving people today are not even in the same environment.

Both are lost unbelievers but today there is still the opportunity of salvation.