• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Please don't get angry with me,

1to3...in no way would I ever be angry with you.

Tatwo...:)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member

2 hours ago, FJK said:

A simple question for those who know:  Will the Mark be something that can be removed after you have received it, or is is something that will be impossible to remove?  Will we be able to change our minds and have it removed or not?

Think of it this way....the MOTB = citizenship in Satan's kingdom of darkness...the mark of God = the Holy Spirit is citizenship in God's kingdom of Light.

In your natural birth...from you mother...were you born into the kingdom of Satan or the kingdom of God?

In your spiritual "new birth" were you birthed into the kingdom of darkness or the kingdom of light?

Repentance and turning from a life of sin and death and becoming obedient to Christ has always been and will always be...until the end of this present creation...the only way to recover from the MOTB FJK...never mess with that...anyone who does will reap that which they sow.

The MOTB is clearly seen in how humanity rejects Christ...and is reflective of how they live and that will be according to how they "think or believe" (mark in the forehead) those who believe the lie...posses the MOTB...which is unholy, unrighteousness, rebellious, disobedient, and murder to name a few characteristics of the mark.

Those who worship Christ the truth...posses the mark of God...Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control...to name a few of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit mark of God...aka the name of the Father on your forehead...

The MOTB is seen in how a man thinks and lives...as is the seal of God...either in fear or in faith...as a slave or as a Son...in death or in life eternal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, FJK said:

If so, that would seem to rule out things like a tattoo or microchip since these things could be removed and indicate something that is totally integrated with our physiology that becomes an actual physical part of us.

IMO, of course, and from my limited knowledge of what is possible and speculation about what may become so.

The mark maybe a large tattoo, it could be a Brand. And then a Smart Watch to go with it, or a Chip; to control buying and selling.

In Christ

Montana Mar

On 4/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, 1to3 said:

They will have changed their natural state, the one God created to an unnatural state

to a counterfeit luciferianstate of being.

Working from what I said earlier…for those who are yet in their “natural state”…they are already in condemnation with the devil 1to3…surely you realize that? You really need to understand that for those who are “not” born again…they already exist in the counterfeit Luciferian state anyways…?  

So…an AI Beast system & technology…mRNA” mark…changes nothing for them in terms of salvation vs. condemnation…they are already condemned with the devil…because they are not…in Christ…and by virtue of that reality…it can be said…they are already “marked.” Clearly a change in their DNA would make no difference in terms of their spiritual standing as God sees it. Flesh is flesh…lost is lost…condemned is condemned. 

The power behind the “new birth” is in the fact that you are transformed from merely a “natural existence…in the flesh on earth in the kingdom of darkness”…into both a…“natural (earthly)…and… spiritual (heavenly) existence in the kingdom of God” simultaneously...on earth and in heaven. 

When one receives the Holy Spirit one becomes a “new creation” That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  We are "changed!"

Those born of the “Spirit…are Spirit”…they belong to God…there is nothing the “beast” can do to change that…remember? This is because the eternal Spirit of the living God dwells within us…the apostle Paul put it this way…For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Rom 8:38-39 NASB 

The whole AI Beast system & technology…mRNA” that you speak of…whether your definition is correct or not...makes no difference…in terms of the MOTB…here’s why. In all of its satanic glory…the created tech you speak of has its basis in how it affects the “flesh.” All of your descriptions of this “AI beast tech” are describing an attack on “flesh” alone…it cannot affect that which is “Spirit and eternal.” Creation is not greater than the Creator…it is as simple as that. 

Everything mentioned in relationship to AI Beast system & technology…mRNA” is limited in its ability to affect humans to the "flesh only"…DNA…CDNA…mRNA…cells…blood…etc…any and all that relates to the “flesh” aspect of humanity, not the spirit…no…the “Holy Spirit” is impervious to anything that creation can come up with. In fact “HE” is in control of everything in creation…everything...He created it...remember? 

While I will agree the affect of these agents upon the “flesh” of humanity…in mind and in body…is absolutely atrocious…debilitating…sickening…and lethal…to the “flesh.” We must remember 1to3…”flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God” anyways…and…our battle (presence tense) is not against flesh and bloodbut against the rulers, against the powers, against the worldly forces of this darkness, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” 

This is a “spiritual battle”…and as such…if one attempts to engage this war in the “flesh” the outcome will be disastrous…ending in the destruction and damnation of both “flesh and soul”…simply because the “flesh” cannot compete in a “spiritual war”…as noted all throughout scripture.  

Now…here is where many will have their faith tested…do they actually believe that the Lord of creation can keep one of His own from the beast and the affects of the beast? I know He is more than able…He will never leave or forsake us.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

3 hours ago, tatwo said:

Working from what I said earlier…for those who are yet in their “natural state”…they are already in condemnation with the devil 1to3…surely you realize that? You really need to understand that for those who are “not” born again…they already exist in the counterfeit Luciferian state anyways…?  

Hello @tatwo,

you wrote a lot, I will try and answer some but I must go about doing thing today in my personal life, so may not be able to respond back as quickly.

But in regards to your first paragraph.

We are ALL sinners until we come into repentance through Christ Jesus and even then we continue to grow in Him becoming more and more the child of God through the Holy Spirit working in our hearts, transforming us,teaching us, chastizing us, cleaning us as we keep walking and being in relationship with Him.

Those truly in Christ Jesus: look to parable of the Sower.

Those who have yet to find salvation in Christ Jesus still have time to find him  while they are alive.

--------------------------

3 hours ago, tatwo said:

So…an AI Beast system & technology…mRNA” mark…changes nothing for them in terms of salvation vs. condemnation…they are already condemned with the devil…because they are not…in Christ…and by virtue of that reality…it can be said…they are already “marked.” Clearly a change in their DNA would make no difference in terms of their spiritual standing as God sees it. Flesh is flesh…lost is lost…condemned is condemned. 

The difference here is that those who have not found Salvation in Christ and take the Mark of the Beast, they will have sealed their fate as they will be completely given over transformed over to the Beast system where salvation will no longer be available to them while alive.  If you look at the book of rev I4 it mention this:Revelarion ch14

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

it also mention in rev: they will rather than repent, curse God.

something drastically changes in the human being that was once created in the likeliness of God when they will take the Mark of the Beast. there is no going back,

Just like the garden of Eden, there was no going back once they disobeyed God,Everything change in them and around them.

That iswhy all born have an active sin nature in them .

that is why Christ came back to redeem us of the power of sin so it no longer has a hold on us through His Holy blood  Sacrifice done on the cross now working those us who have come into repentance with Him and made the free will decision to follow Him and His Ways, His ways are not the ways ofthe world.

We as christian are called to be separate from this world, not partake with the sins of this world. to become Holy as He is Holy

The bible speaks of the SEAL of GOD that true followers of Christ Jesus have

The Mark of the Beast is the counterfeit Mark that whoever enters into agreement with by taking the Mark inside their bodies has placed their allegiance with the Luciferian beast system

Rather than thinking of repenting, they will curse God instead

Revelation 16:11

The First Six Bowls of Wrath
10And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish 11and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. 12And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.…

3 hours ago, tatwo said:

Now…here is where many will have their faith tested…do they actually believe that the Lord of creation can keep one of His own from the beast and the affects of the beast? I know He is more than able…He will never leave or forsake us.

God will give His wisdom to Those That follow Him.

Now the other subject matter that is controversial argument : will Christians  be taken in rapture before the beast system if fully implemented so they will not face the horrors of that time or will they face this time of tribulation as well.

Some think that there will be no rapture and the Christians will have to endure  and be martyred in those days for not accepting the mark and therefore not being able live  well at all as they won't be able to able buy or sell,keep their property etc...

So IDK IF there is a  pre rapture or NOT before the Mark is fully implemented. I sure would like it to be, but from reading a lot from those pointing is will not happen.

I am left unsure either way. That is to be seen.

But that is ok,either way as Christians we have to make sure we are truly living in Christ as Paul says make you salvation a sure thing.: live right according to His WORD, practice a daily living relationship with God, live Holy as He is Holy, Christ Jesus says this, he also Says Hi you truly love me obey my commandments. that is living in faith/faithful true love for Christ Jesus.

Gods promise to us is  if we do so HIS will
       He will direct our path.

Prov. 3 Verses 5 to 6
[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Edited by 1to3

On 4/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, 1to3 said:

What is natural with the new vaccines and tech of today?

Those receiving the Mark will have a reaction in them from the mark of the Beast

I cannot answer the question you ask here…”what is natural with the new vaccines…?” I simply do not know? Likely you are being rhetorical…you seem to want to connect the vaccine or AI tech to the MOTB…while I’ll agree that it is definitely dark deception and trickery that surrounds the “jab”…it could never be the MOTB…that is pure folly…do not accept that 1to3…listen to me a minute. 

I can say that I have personally experienced…in others…"a reaction” as you suggest…to the “bio-weapon jab.” I did not receive it…nor do I intend to…that against the backdrop of pressure from dear friends who did...I might add. Which is a minor agitation when viewed through the lens of the pressing prophetic future that is at our door step.

Again…from Satan’s perspective…”and you really need to understand this…because it opens up to those who do…a pure revelation from the mind of Christ to all His body”…from Satan’s perspective…if he sees that he already controls the “mind, will, emotions and lives” of those who live in the “world”…which he does…Paul calls him the “god of this world”...why then would he "Satan" require any other mark? 

The "Truth and understanding" concerning the MOTB is for the sons of God...only...how could it be understood by anyone else...Revelation 13:18 says...Here is "wisdom." Let Him who has "understanding" calculate the number of the beast...there are Sons of God...who know, understand and see it clearly today...because the Lord Yahshua has granted us this Holy Spirit based "wisdom and understanding"...its fresh manna for His Sons.

Most are incorrectly understanding this MOTB...it is clear...especially on these forums. Anytime one misjudges their adversary...they are in a precarious untenable position. Most believe…that the Lord told them to just “wait and watch”…while He prepares to come and get them…prior to anything threatening them and their infantile at best…Christian belief system…and that…in the light of never before given…end of the age revelation…thus fulfilling…in part what Gabriel and the "Man above the Water"...told Daniel.  

For those of you who are constantly guessing or just unsure about what the MOTB is...it is clear that you do not know...which means you have not "seen" (understood) it. I would say the you have not used the "wisdom and understanding" required...which are two of the "Seven Spirits of God"...it requires spiritual revelation...from the "mind of God"...which is the only way to discern what is actually meant by..."666"...as the scripture clearly says.

The number of man symbolized as "666"...is a man who lives in the 6th day economy know as "by the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground"...the Sons of God on the other hand...they are in the Seventh day rest with their Father. That juxtaposition alone makes the MOTB beast patently obvious.

I have been telling you what the MOTB is...it is the satanic...demonic character and nature leading and guiding the souls of men via deception...and that deception is rooted in Satan's fallacious belief that he is somehow a son of God...or in line for his inheritance which is the Throne of God...which is part of why he was thrown down by God in the first place. 

In his kingdom…"darkness"…he rules with murderous brutality…at this time he very nearly controls all of that which humanity believes they need to exist…the birth pangs are occurring…and he will use that control of those essential elements of human existence to threaten his own…those who are marked with his imprint...the MOTB…they are orphans and slaves…threatened into an obedience and ruled by “fear.” All of this is completely antithetical to “faith” in Christ.  

I suppose the MOTB could be as simple as a…”terrifying fear or dread”…likely related to the fear of death…that influences people to ignore…disregard…reject…mock…rebel against and disobey anything Christ Yahshua has commanded...so that they can get what they need to live...from him...but he won't give his own what they need to live...they get death just like him.

This beast and accordingly the MOTB…existed historically…according to scripture…it exists today in a scale that is greater than at any time on earth before…and it will yet for a time grow in the future…do not listen to lies of men…or demons...brothers and sisters…the old manna was good…but only for the day in which it was given…we are in a time where fresh manna is available and the Lord is giving it…take and eat beloved of God…take and eat.

3 hours ago, 1to3 said:

The difference here is that those who have not found Salvation in Christ and take the Mark of the Beast, they will have sealed their fate as they will be completely given over transformed over to the Beast system where salvation will no longer be available to them while alive.  If you look at the book of rev I4 it mention this:Revelarion ch14

Go about this as you wish friend...no pressure from me to respond in any time frame...if...you can or want.

Doesn't the idea of Christ "openly rejecting or simply not able to recognize" the repentant soul crying out to him in fear or remorse...at any point in his life...while he is still alive...regardless of what he's done or where he's been...seem ungodly to you?

If nothing else it appears to make the Lord look like a liar...

Question...so if one has not found salvation in Christ...are you of the opinion that...until they do...and if they do...they are the "world" and condemned as they stand?

Can you explain to me the difference in judgment between one who dies without Christ and one who dies with the MOTB? 

Or could it be...that being without salvation in Christ...is the MOTB? And man is believing a false doctrine?

Secondly...the only way that anyone ever came to salvation in Christ was to have Christ remove the MOTB Himself...and make you His...that's the primary focus of the cross.

Salvation is having your Spirit Father set you free from living in Satan's darkness...a darkness in which your soul has been marked...which was obvious in the evil way you lived...by bringing you into His marvelous light?

Lets look at Revelation 14 as you suggest...

"Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand," Rev 14:9b NASB

"If anyone worships the beast"...seems to be saying..."if anyone" is "choosing" to live a life of obedience to the beast and his image...probably out of fear for most...and...and...receives a mark on his forehead or hand...will drink the wine of the wrath of God...

I see the mark on the forehead as the imprint of the character and nature of the father whose house you live in...this is how & what you are trained to think...and on the hand as...how and what you were trained to do...in other words the "methodology" of how you live your life.

If you worship the beast or his image...your life lived...will correspond with the values of his dark kingdom including an open rejection of Christ. 

However...that passage "says nothing" about one who might be worshipping the beast...and have the mark...who then cries out to God in repentance...at the revelation of the Word to them...as being rejected by God as you suggest 1to3...its not there. That's not a good way to look at that passage...

1to3...deep into Revelation 18 at the falling of Babylon...just prior to the verdict and subsequent judgement...apparently there were still some of "Gods people" living in that spiritual Babylon...what the heck are they doing there...well it is a tumultuous time indeed...rampant confusion...clearly they were a part of the harlots religious system...yet you can see that a voice from heaven says..."come out of her my people" whoever comes...that's repentance unto obedience...if not they are condemned.

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

it also mention in rev: they will rather than repent, curse God

Ok so it is speaking of those who “chose” the beast rather than the Lord Yahshua…it is pretty simple…in that case there is nothing else for them? It nowhere says they "cannot" repent...in fact "choice" is in view here...it says "rather than repent" "rather than" means there was a choice?

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

something drastically changes in the human being that was once created in the likeliness of God when they will take the Mark of the Beast. there is no going back,

Friend…king David laid it out in the open for us…in his Psalm 51…I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.” Every human except Yahshua was born into “sin”…the wages of which are “death”…sin is the MOTB and death is the judgment. We were born with the MOTB 1to3…hear me...your spiritual journey will truly grow.

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Just like the garden of Eden, there was no going back once they disobeyed God,Everything change in them and around them.

Ok…so I will agree that they could not go back into the garden…what about the Lamb? Abel…in his worship of God…offered a Lamb…God accepted his sacrifice…of course…the Lamb that Abel offered was in type or shadow of the Lamb of God who was slain from the foundation of the world…God honored it…in that He accepted Abel…in fact God was pleased…this was always going to be the case. So maybe they did not get back to Eden...clearly Adam taught his son Abel how to please God and be accepted by Him. How big is that...?

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

That iswhy all born have an active sin nature in them .

Yep…that’s what I am saying in all of this…we are born with it…that sin nature is the the character and nature of Satan...the father of lies and sin...it is the MOTB…why do you people want to make something that can be so destructive to the faith of the children of God...that is not there? And further more...what you and many others teach in the MOTB area...is a discredit to Christ Himself...that will not go undisciplined if you are a child of God...if you are not...well the condemnation of the devil was always yours anyway...right?

Know this...if one is not born again…that sin nature will net the same judgment as the beast...the dragon...the serpent...the harlot...the false prophet...the man of lawlessness...and anyone in the house of Satan...to which we were all born.

Until this age is complete...anyone who calls on the name of the Lord...regardless of their condition...situation...sin...even the MOTB...He will respond...He will deliver those who cry out to Him...1to3...if this could ever change...which it cannot...and The Lord our God Yahshua...does not...or...cannot respond...we as a race...humanity in general...are in a heap of trouble.
Anyone who says otherwise is propagating a lie...and will reap accordingly.

As long as the Sons of God are on the earth...salvation will always be available for anyone who calls on the name of the Lord. That is in part the work they are doing even today...as long as humanity filled with the promise of the Father is here...salvation is available to "whosoever will!" Never doubt that...your doubt will betray you.

Besides...I know of a few of the Lords people who have received the mRNA bio-weapon...I don't agree...but a couple of them are very important in my life...1to3...I assure you they know the Lord Yahshua...and He knows them...it can be seen in how they live my friend...if they start to worship the beast I'll let you know.

Tatwo...:

Hello @tatwo ,

I just go tback home still need to  unpack suff brin it into the  home,unload stuff but took a look at your answer from the first reply, will read more later... but just to say

concerning the first post in reply back to me is this:

Yes  from reading Holy Scripture, God is Merciful but there is  a point of no return. Not Gods fault. The soul that keeps on sinning become reprobate= no longer God given morally able to decipher right from wrong

what sin does to the human who continues deliberately in sin? without repenting?

The more you sin and know you are sinning and choose froma stand point of pride to not even try to repnent to GOd of moral shortcommings, the more deluded you get, and the more deluded you get , you slowly drift further and further from Gods wisdom, from Gods Morality,  Mercy &Grace .

GOD  is always AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE US WHEN WE CALL ON HIM FOM THE DEEPH OF OUR SOUL &
FALLEN STATE, BUT THE THING IS, WHEN SIN  being convicted and not repented from within, that is,  THE
 FURTHER SIN COMES AROUND AND ALSO DOES NOT GET REPENTED THEN GOD ALSO FURTHERS Himself AND DRIFTS APART FROM US.

Not because He is Mean or unjuist. But on the Contrary Because God IS HOLY and CANNOT DWELL IN unholiness. Look agan 1 to John ch1

That is why  when  God  sent His only begotten son To SHED HIS HOLY and PURE BLOOD  over the sins of mankind that comes to God in repentance TO COVER US FROM SIN and Make US ACCEPTABLE in The sight of GOd ALMIGHTY

NOT BECAUSE
GOD DON'T LOVE YOU ,  that people will  go to hell, BUT BECAUSE God CANNOT LIVE  IN A STATE  OF DARKNESS. God is HOLY and darkness cannot live in His Holy light.

Look at a dark room and open a match of light, the light swallows up the darkness. Because Light overpowers darkness all the time.

God is in ITS Fullness of BEING the TRUE LIGHT

satan the false light bearer cannot compare EVER to GOD AS GOD IS CREATOR OF ALL even fallen lucifer

He alone is PURE, but in His Mercy and GRACE sent His only begotten Son  - Christ Jesus to bring us back to Him through Christs BLOOD covering that was shed on the cross at Calvary to make us acceptable in His HOLY sight.

Without the HOLY Blood covering of Christ Jesus, our bridge to God, we cannot ever come back to God.

Some people even here on Worthy Forums can no longer SEE how Perverse it is to accept onto their own  bodies ( that belong to God) a serum that contain aborted fetal cell tissue, ( regardless of what year it was taken)( the babies hat where extracated from the mothers womb where alive when they removed the, the parts,the cells and then they killed the alive baby) plus animal tissue amongst other gene editing crisper tech that is involved and that  is very unnatural and goes contrary to God perfect creation.

Can you not SEE the CORRUPTION???

this is how far reprobate the minds of mankind have become.

They can nolonger SEE the Corruption of their doings,.

Edited by 1to3