IGNORED

Was Moses the first resurrection of man before Jesus ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,458
  • Content Per Day:  8.12
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Everyone who says we don't rise up to heaven in a glorified spiritual body when this natural body dies

I'd be happy to respond if you complete the sentence.

FreeGrace said: 

This is very confused.  Before Christ's resurrection, ALL saved people went to Sheol/Hades.  Read Luke 16.  Jesus told us of 2 people who died and WENT to Hades.

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Please explain how these verses relate to or refute what I posted above.

FreeGrace said: 

oint please?  You seem never to make a point in your posts.  Just make a lot of statements/claims/etc.  What is your point?

THEY COULDN'T BE DEAD, They couldn't be in HELL, They couldn't be in the place of the DEAD because 
GOD is their GOD and HE is the GOD OF THE LIVING
and not the DEAD.  SO THEY COULDN'T BE DEAD.

Again, you are just confused about the whole matter of what "dead" means.  It seems you aren't understanding that all souls never die, but physical mortal bodies DO die.

I don't know how to make it any more CLEAR
than the words of GOD do THEMSELVES

The problem is that you don't understand the words of God.  

How can one improve upon GODS PERFECTION.  

No one can.  

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

It looks like Moses die Twice.

Could you please explain why you think this?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,049
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

18 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There is no proof that 

Moses died and there is no proof that Moses continue to live on earth...they only proof is that 

Moses appeared on the mountain of configuration and was together with Elijah who was taken alive unto Heaven....

And Jesus said to his three disciples "do not say anything to anyone "...

There were a reason why Moses came down from Heaven together with Elijah because he was taken in Heaven and he did not died..

Moses came from Heaven...

I think you might be misreading me. I said Moses died. I've never said otherwise. 

17 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Also Elijah did not die...he was taken alive by the chariot and Elisha was a witness...

Like with Moses the same thing happened with Elijah the people went about to searched for the body of Elijah and they did not find any...they believed that the Lord took Elijah to Heaven but without his earthly body..

And at some point they kept Elijah in the chariot but they throw his body out...and they were searching for his body. 

There is a difference here. Moses DID die,  but Elijah didn't. Moses is buried somewhere,  but Elijah isn't. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Will the alive and remaining who are changed and 'caught up' to the Lord also not be considered 'resurrected'?

When we are 'born from above' symbolically died and risen with Christ in baptism, is that not a 'resurrection' unto life?  Does resurrection only come at the death of the flesh body? 

Enoch isn't part of the "we who are alive and remaining ". Enoch is already in heaven,  so he can't be raptured. Honestly I'm not entirely sure. Enoch and Elijah are the only 2 people in all of history that never died. Are they actually walking around heaven in bodies that were on earth,  while everyone else isn't? Weird idea. It's their bodies being stored somewhere while their spirits walk around heaven? I don't know. It's difficult to know which if any resurrection they will be part of. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It looks like Moses die Twice.

Yes, if he is 1 of the 2 witnesses. Odd that after being in heaven for over 3,000 years,  he will come back to live on the earth a 2nd time to die again. I can't wait to ask him about it. 

The question is this : Why God hide Moses body then He resurrected and raised Moses into heaven. Its such a waste of time. 

Moses was resurrected as God needs to send him with Elijah in the great tribulation

@DeighAnn

@farouk 

@Michael37

@Free grace

@Marathoner

I have no idea why God does these things. But he obviously has his reasons. I'm sure we will eventually understand and say "Ah, that's why" and smile approvingly. For now,  I don't need to understand everything. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, Michael37 said:

Mat 17:9  Now as they came down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man is risen from the dead."

Why would you think Michael was involved in burying Moses when Scripture tells us God Himself buried him as follows. Michael had to stop Satan disclosing the location which would lead to the desecration and moving of the body of Moses by ungodly people. No resurrection of the body of Moses has happened according to Scripture.

Deu 34:1-6  Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan,  (2)  all Naphtali and the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Western Sea,  (3)  the South, and the plain of the Valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  (4)  Then the LORD said to him, "This is the land of which I swore to give Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants.' I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you shall not cross over there."  (5)  So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.  (6)  And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day.

Blessings from Michael37.

Deuteronomy 32:48-52 

Moses to Die on Mount Nebo

48 On that same day the Lord told Moses, 49 “Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites. 52 Therefore, you will see the land only from a distance; you will not enter the land I am giving to the people of Israel.” 

Deuteronomy 34:7-8 

7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over.

*****below is the text on Moses from 34:1-6 

Deu 34:1-6  Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is across from Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead as far as Dan,  (2)  all Naphtali and the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Western Sea,  (3)  the South, and the plain of the Valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  (4)  Then the LORD said to him, "This is the land of which I swore to give Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants.' I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you shall not cross over there."  (5)  So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.  (6)  And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor; but no one knows his grave to this day...

*****Jude 1:9-10,  9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”