IGNORED

Was Moses the first resurrection of man before Jesus ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The question is this : Why God hide Moses body then He resurrected and raised Moses into heaven. Its such a waste of time. 

Moses was resurrected as God needs to send him with Elijah in the great tribulation

@DeighAnn

@farouk 

@Michael37

@Free grace

@Marathoner

THIS body doesn't 'resurrect' it goes back to dust.  

It is the spiritual body that is resurrected.  

God made a body for us to be used in this 'realm', the SEEN realm. It goes back to dust. It is the body that is sown.  It is NOT the body that is raised.  With the DEMISE and/or the sowing of this body

a bare grain is produced and to that GOD gives the spiritual body for the spiritual realm to. 

The SEEDS produced at the DEATH of this body ARE DIFFERENT for everyone, and the body GOD gives the 'seed', different ALSO. 

There are vessels of gold and honor all the way down to vessels of wood and dishonor in a mans house.  

THOSE who teach HIS TRUTHs and follow His will produce grains of wheat, those who don't, produce 'some other kind'. 

Back to Moses.  I believe God didn't want the people to take his body and use the burial site as any sort of place of worship. 

SO, NOT a waste of time as Moses probably WATCHED God bury his bones.  AFTER all, how long does it take to go from this body to the next?  In the twinkling of an eye.  

God tells us in a million different ways besides this straightforward, make no mistake, here is the skinny, GODS truth  

"And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 KJV

but WE ALL know deception and how IT works.  GOD SAYS, NOT the body that shall be and just as quickly (and from what I see more effectively) SATAN tries to get us to question HIS TRUTH with all the false prophets and antichrists putting forth the 'what He really meant's' and long explanations based upon the wisdom of man (apparently the book of Job isn't read and studied that much either)

and sure enough you read or hear someone

teaching THOU DO SOWEST THE BODY THAT WILL BE.  Doesn't even FAZE them that is 180 degrees off from what is written...they don't even ACKNOWLEDGE that fact most of the time.  In fact, they just seem to TRULY BELIEVE that GOD doesn't know how to use the right words for the message He wants to convey, as it surely can't be THEIR OWN misunderstanding...  I can't tell you how many times what isn't written is ACCEPTED over WHAT IS.  Or how many people ARGUE they are right even when they see the words right before their eyes.  It's simply unbelievable until you experience it for yourself.  

BACK TO THE bare grain that GOD DOES GIVE A BODY TO

...some wheat, some other...

He goes on to say, to make sure there is no room for debate that the HEAVENLY BODY is NOT the natural body RAISED UP (even pointing out the NO BLOOD in the heavenly because GOD is the life of that body, while 'blood' is the life of this body, I digress)  

38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

SURELY everyone KNOWS that we are getting a LESSON on the two different bodies God gives us to live in and is not wandering off in thought to actual planets and stars,

but when following precept on precept....

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

you will see WE ARE TOLD YET AGAIN,

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

not to mention ALL this PERFECTLY follows that 1st body goes back to dust WHICH is written again and again.  We are even told not to fear the DEATH of this body.  Why?  because we have another one, we have 2 bodies.  It is also written of these bodies they are bird food.  They lay like dung upon the earth.  They get eaten by other PEOPLE.  They profit nothing.  The list goes on and on....

Back to the vessels in a mans house...or to the bare grains 'wheat or some other kind'  

41There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

And  our works do follow us, but the ONLY ONES that survive the FIRE that 'proves' are HIS TRUTHS, the rest walk away NAKED.  The NARROW PATH...  

So, when you say 'waste of time', I would have to completely disagree.  

OH, and why would GOD send Moses when we have ALREADY been GIVEN OUR Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who not only BROUGHT IN THE NEW COVENANT but dwells in us?  The Law God gave to Moses has been UPDATED TO A BETTER WAY.  I absolutely could be wrong, but that feels like going backwards from Christ, again, just my opinion but 

I hope you will take another look at ENOCH since he was not only the FIRST to be translated to heaven but what was he warning the people ABOUT? 

1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. 

(so like the 'falling away' before the gathering to Christ at the 2nd Advent)

6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

(JUST like Satan and his angels cast out of heaven for the hour of temptation)

7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

("For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head
because of the angels." 1 Corinthians 11:10 KJV)

8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

(doesn't that sound just like  
14  Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. 20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.)

back to Jude

16These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,

21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24Now UNTO HIM THAT IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,

25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

The fallen angels of his day.  Put THAT with

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I hope this answers your question.  

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I have no idea why God does these things. But he obviously has his reasons. I'm sure we will eventually understand and say "Ah, that's why" and smile approvingly. For now,  I don't need to understand everything. 

The idea that Moses died and that God resurrected him...it's not supported by any scripture and by any prophetic saying and by any prophetic event...the Jews did not believe that...acctually the Jews did not know what they believed...there is no one who speak on the name of the Lord in this matter about Moses...no one...

You will never find that before Jesus Christ Death God took anyone to Heaven after he died...

Fleeting with this idea is not advisable...because it does not align with the truth of the Gospel...

4 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

If you disagree with what I posted above, can you prove that ANYONE before Christ's resurrection received an immoral glorified body?

YES, using ONLY 

EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN  

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

what MORE would ANYONE NEED?  

IT goes down ONE WAY, it comes UP in the other.  EXACTLY WHAT IS MISSING FOR YOU?  

WITH WHAT BODY ARE WE RAISED?  this body dies and the other body is quickened.  one body is sown and the other body is raised.  this body is sown in dishonor the other body IS RAISED IN GLORY

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

NOW  -  WHEN?  THEN. 

WHO WAS SPEAKING?  JESUS. 

SO COULD JESUS HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED BEFORE THEM?  NO

AND HOW ARE THEY RAISED UP? 
 in glory

again, NOW

THAT THE DEAD ARE RAISED

MOSES SHEWED TO BE A FACT

WHEN HE CALLED  HOW?  BY CALLING THE LORD, THEIR GOD, AND SINCE HE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING 

THEY HAD TO BE LIVING THEN.  AND IN WHAT BODY ARE THE DEAD RAISED UP?  IN THE SPIRITUAL BODY AND IN GLORY.  AND THEIR WORKS FOLLOW THEM. AND JESUS COMES AND BRINGS THEM TO HIMSELF.  AND BRINGS THEM TO GOD. AND THEY SIT IN JUDGMENT.  AND THEY WORSHIP GOD IN HEAVEN   WHY?  BECAUSE WE ARE CREATED FOR HIS PLEASURE.  AND THE LAW TOOK US AND MADE UP PRISIONERS OF HELL BECAUSE OF THE WAGES OF SIN.  AND GOD DIDN'T LIKE BEING SEPARATED FROM US.  SO HE CAME AND DIED TO PAY THE WAGES HIMSELF SO WE COULD BE WITH HIM WHERE HE IS. AND THAT IS WHERE WE GO.  WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN SAVED?  SAVED FROM WHAT?

SAVED FROM HELL AND DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

WHY?  BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER AN NEW COVENANT THAT WASHES US CLEAN OF SIN SO WE HAVE NO WAGES.  

WHY ARE WE NEVER WITHOUT A BODY?  BECAUSE THIS BODY PRODUCES A SEED THAT GOD GIVES A BODY TO

AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD GOD NOT WANT GLORIFIED BODIES WORSHIPPING HIM?  

IS OUR RESURRECTION LIKE JESUS?  YES, DID HE RISE IN A BODY?  YES.  DOES THAT MEAN THAT NO ONE ELSE DID?  

no.  that is A CONCLUSION to FIT the THEORY that there is A, I'm sorry, not A but 2, resurrection, I'm sorry, not resurrection but resurrections - plural, of both, I'm sorry, not both but of one for just the just and another one for just the unjust...it's all so complicated to ADD and subtract so many things in the same verse just bound to GET IT WRONG every time.  
Not sure how that follows the SIMPLICITY for anyone but apparently...

THE LORD

THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB

MEANING THEY WEREN'T DEAD, couldn't be dead, WEREN'T WAITING TO BE RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD, couldn't be resurrected from the dead because GOD is not the God of THE DEAD  (or else MOSES couldn't have said HE WAS their GOD if they WERE in fact dead and in the place of the dead)

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Edited by DeighAnn

And how would that square with Acts 26:23, which SAYS that Jesus was the FIRST to rise from the dead?  Do you know what that means?

Do you think ONE MORE time would help?  When someone just doesn't like the fact that FIRST does not mean FIRST IN TIME, what do you do?  When someone just doesn't like the fact that first doesn't mean first in line but in preeminence, what do you do?  When FIRST to rise up from HELL AND THE GRAVE, different than the rising up from dead body just isn't enough, SO the GLORIFIED BODY is TAKEN AWAY from all who had been raised up before, what do you do? 

ESPECIALLY
when it is clearly written RAISED IN GLORY, what to do?  

What do you do when EVERYTHING exactly as written is put forth yet REJECTED in favor of some 'theory' based upon one verse that has NOTHING to do with it at all and another IS mutilated beyond all recognition

rendering it NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE, yet the person KEEPS INSISTING IT IS? 

What do you do when THE SAME VERSES that PROVE what you are saying are NEVER ADDRESSED in any way shape or form yet the person keeps asking you the same questions over and over?   

Do you WALK AWAY or do you GO TO battle for the words of GOD AS GOD WROTE THEM and just take the persecutions?  Do you allow the afflictions to continue?  You know, like the 'you must be 'confused', do you know what that means?, ect. instead of a simple 'I don't agree'...especially when knowing deep down they AREN'T CONFUSED at all

because IF THEY WERE
, you too could go after them

for NOT PUTTING FORTH WHAT IS WRITTEN EXACTLY AS IT IS WRITTEN, 

like they do you.  

am convinced that you do not understand 1 Cor 15.  Which is the basis of your confusion about resurrection.

Are you sure I am not just reading THAT CHAPTER EXACTLY as IT written

while you PUT UPON THE WHOLE CHAPTER

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

THEREBY negating the PRECEPT ON PRECEPT PRECEPT ON PRECEPT.... of Isa 28

by USING the HERE a little (given to show what happens to THOSE ALIVE on the last day) to COMPLETELY CHANGE IT'S TRUTH to suit personal theories?  

BECAUSE I do believe we are sown one body and raised another

WHY DON'T YOU?  That is what is written.  HOW can I BE confused when I BELIEVE EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN and you don't?  

EITHER you believe WE ARE RAISED IN GLORY as IT IS WRITTEN

or YOU BELIEVE WE RETURN FOR IT

which is it?  

I'd be happy to respond if you complete the sentence.

How flesh of you.  

No.  Paul said as much.  But, do you understand what KIND of body believers will be raised up in?

Does this answer your question?

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body;
it is raised a spiritual body.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,458
  • Content Per Day:  8.12

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

FreeGrace said: 

If you disagree with what I posted above, can you prove that ANYONE before Christ's resurrection received an immoral glorified body?

YES, using ONLY 

EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN

No, you can't and I can prove it!

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

what MORE would ANYONE NEED?

How do these verses prove that anyone before Christ's resurrection receives an immortal body?  1 Cor 15 is about THE resurrection of ALL the saved, when He comes, per 1 Cor 15:23.  You haven't proven your claim.

IT goes down ONE WAY, it comes UP in the other.  EXACTLY WHAT IS MISSING FOR YOU?

What "goes down" one way and "up" the other?  What are you talkng about?  What is missing from your posts are clarity.  

WITH WHAT BODY ARE WE RAISED?  this body dies and the other body is quickened.  one body is sown and the other body is raised.  this body is sown in dishonor the other body IS RAISED IN GLORY

What you keep misunderstanding is that it is YOUR OWN mortal body that will be raised imperishable.  That's the whole point that Paul was making in 1 Cor 15.

Are you UNAWARE that Jesus' resurrection body still had "nail marks" and a spear hole in His side??  How do you explain that?

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

NOW  -  WHEN?  THEN. 

WHO WAS SPEAKING?  JESUS.

Do you realy not realize that NONE of this is clear, and none of it is relevant to our discussion.

SO COULD JESUS HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED BEFORE THEM?  NO

Oh, yes.  He WAS RESURRECTED before anyone else.  Meaning, He received a glorified immortal body BEFORE anyone else.  Do you know how I know?  "what is written".

Acts 26:23 -  that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.”

So, how do you explain how this verse IS TRUE, even though the Bible has accounts of a number of people who came back from the dead, several in the OT and a number during Jesus' ministry, where He brought them back to life?

The ONLY WAY to explain it is that NONE of them received a resurrection body when Jesus brought them back to life.  Not Lazarus, not the widow's son, etc.

One requires discernment to understand simply being brought back to life in their mortal body, and being RESURRECTED into a glorified immortal body.

AND HOW ARE THEY RAISED UP?   in glory

Sure.  Do you know why saved people will be raised up IN GLORY?  

again, NOW
THAT THE DEAD ARE RAISED
MOSES SHEWED TO BE A FACT

Of course Moses IS a FACT.  But what is your point?  Your post isn't making sense again.

WHEN HE CALLED  HOW?  BY CALLING THE LORD, THEIR GOD, AND SINCE HE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING 

THEY HAD TO BE LIVING THEN.  AND IN WHAT BODY ARE THE DEAD RAISED UP?  IN THE SPIRITUAL BODY AND IN GLORY.  AND THEIR WORKS FOLLOW THEM. AND JESUS COMES AND BRINGS THEM TO HIMSELF.  AND BRINGS THEM TO GOD. AND THEY SIT IN JUDGMENT.  AND THEY WORSHIP GOD IN HEAVEN   WHY?  BECAUSE WE ARE CREATED FOR HIS PLEASURE.  AND THE LAW TOOK US AND MADE UP PRISIONERS OF HELL BECAUSE OF THE WAGES OF SIN.  AND GOD DIDN'T LIKE BEING SEPARATED FROM US.  SO HE CAME AND DIED TO PAY THE WAGES HIMSELF SO WE COULD BE WITH HIM WHERE HE IS. AND THAT IS WHERE WE GO.  WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN SAVED?  SAVED FROM WHAT?

SAVED FROM HELL AND DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

WHY?  BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER AN NEW COVENANT THAT WASHES US CLEAN OF SIN SO WE HAVE NO WAGES.  

WHY ARE WE NEVER WITHOUT A BODY?  BECAUSE THIS BODY PRODUCES A SEED THAT GOD GIVES A BODY TO

AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD GOD NOT WANT GLORIFIED BODIES WORSHIPPING HIM?  

IS OUR RESURRECTION LIKE JESUS?  YES, DID HE RISE IN A BODY?  YES.  DOES THAT MEAN THAT NO ONE ELSE DID?

All this is just confusion and impossible to follow.

no.  that is A CONCLUSION to FIT the THEORY that there is A, I'm sorry, not A but 2, resurrection, I'm sorry, not resurrection but resurrections - plural, of both, I'm sorry, not both but of one for just the just and another one for just the unjust...it's all so complicated to ADD and subtract so many things in the same verse just bound to GET IT WRONG every time.

Even this paragraph is confusing.  It seems you believe there will be 2 resurrections of the saved and 2 resurrections of the unsaved, but I'm not real sure, since the paragraph is so confused.  Can you please clarify?  And, if you do believe that there will be 2 resurrections for the saved and unsaved, please show "what is written".  I do not believe that claim.

MEANING THEY WEREN'T DEAD, couldn't be dead, WEREN'T WAITING TO BE RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD, couldn't be resurrected from the dead because GOD is not the God of THE DEAD  (or else MOSES couldn't have said HE WAS their GOD if they WERE in fact dead and in the place of the dead)

You are very confused.  At some point in time, YOU are going to die physically.  Yep, soul will leave your mortal body.  Soul goes to heaven, and DEAD body goes to the ground.  Do you believe this?  If not, I see no reason to continue this discussion.

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Even so, Heb 9:27 SAYS:  Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

How do you explain "what is written" about EVERYONE is destined/appointed to die ONCE?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago @DeighAnn said:
 "Back to Moses.  I believe God didn't want the people to take his body and use the burial site as any sort of place of worship

SO, NOT a waste of time as Moses probably WATCHED God bury his bones. 

(AFTER all, how long does it take to go from this body to the next?  In the twinkling of an eye"). 

@DeighAnn

These last four lines in parentheses from the quoted paragraph from your post above are realities that are part from the New Covenant and not part of the Sinai Covenant...

The Inheritance after their death of those under the Sinai Covenant was to be gathered "to their Father Abraham"...

God informed Moses that only Issac out of all the children of Abraham has been gathered to Abraham and that only Jacob out of the two sons of Issac had been gathered to Abraham...it follows that the Israelites were also gathered to Abraham....and it looks like that Moses will also be gathered to Abraham because as of that time there was nothing to suggest anything else

(as Elijah lived long time after when theIsraeliteswere in Canaan)...

not within the Covenant of Circumcision or the soon to be enter to in the Covenant of Sinai. 

God told Moses that not Moses and not Issac or Jacob or anyone else from their descendants has been gathered to him at the time God talk to Moses in the burning Bush...

(Enoch lived before the  Flood, and it would be interested to read the original text in Genesis) 

God told to Moses that Abraham and all his  chosen descendants who were gathered to Abraham they are alive to God. 

Jesus said that Abraham knows my day and he rejoice and he is waiting for him. 

Before Jesus Christ death and resurrection no one went to Heaven by the right of his Inheritance after his death...

The Israelites Inheritance after their death were to the Bosom of Abraham and the Gentiles Inheritance after their death were Hades...

God took Elijah an Israelite who lived long time after Moses to Heaven and this is before he died...

It is commendable to look if God did the samething with Moses...that in the same way he took Elijah to Heaven before he died...that earlier he took Moses into Heaven before he died only he wanted to keep it a secret from the people...and Jesus said to his three disciples who were with him in the mountain of configuration not to say anything that they show Moses and Elijah together...which the disciples show the vision of Moses and Elijah in Heaven speaking of what is going to happen to Jesus that he needs to die first before he is Glorified...

Which it tells us that in Heaven they knew what will happen to him...

That testimony puts Moses in Heaven because he is with Elijah talking about Heavenly things...and we know that Elijah was taken to Heaven before he died...while he was still in his body...

And knowing that God took to Heaven Elijah while still alive before he died...and the same had happened to Moses. That's why they are seen together in Heaven...both being the children of Abraham who were not gather to him because they did not died...

They were the children of the Lord while they lived..not Gentiles. 

All of this is refers to the glorified immortal bodies that will be given to all believers "when He comes" at the Second Advent.

ARE YOU SURE?  What about WHAT IS WRITTEN?  

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

NOT ON A WHITE HORSE with all the Holy Angels

NO Angels GATHERING from all over the world

Not EVERYONE at the same time but would certainly follow EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER

Would certainly follow NEVER DIE

Would certainly follow Jesus died and rose even so them

Would certainly follow SOWN AND RAISED

Would certainly follow SAVED FROM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Would certainly explain how EVERY TRIBE and nation and tongue WAS RECOGNIZED as people in bodies in heaven

Would certainly explain THE ANGEL that John fell at the FEET OF being of OUR BRETHREN the prophets.  

WOULD certainly explain 

5BUT NOW I GO MY WAY TO HIM THAT SENT ME and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

AND

28I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 17

22AND THE GLORY WHICH THOU GAVEST ME I HAVE GIVEN THEM, that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

not 'THE SPIRIT' of them,

NOT WITHOUT the glory given them

but IN THE IMAGE in which we were made BY GOD

BEFORE MAN CAME ALONG and by DISSECTING the 'words' AND convinced some of those of the world 

that a LIVING SOUL could be something DIFFERENT

than what GOD CREATED, like 
 A SPIRIT.... without a body and soul

5So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

18Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

19This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.