• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, we do need to allow scripture to speak for itself, while not amending scripture with our personal theology when it does not.  That's when feelings and mans theology comes into play.

When you mention Revelation 20:4, you include "unfaithful believers".  Why are you including such a group when discussing what I said as I never once used such terminology?  You are confusing me, as if adding to my words something I never said or indicated.  I sure do hope this is not the case, but perhaps a misunderstanding.  All who will reign with Christ were faithful unto death.

So, according to what you take from scripture, the reign of Christ is fruitless, nobody get saved in 1000 years?  Why will the Father, who sent His Son to die for our sins, not able to reach anyone in 1000 years?  When one eliminates the purpose of salvation they eliminate the reason Christ came.  The picture you paint is an ugly one where nobody is ever happy again, which I cannot agree with.  The rapture happens before His return, but is not written in such a way that states once that happens there is not going to be anyone saved.  That, my friend, is faulty logic as it goes against everything God is.

Your reference to Revelation 16 is still within this time frame, before Christ returns.  It does not refer to what will take place during the millennium, and should not be applied to the millennium.  There is nothing ever written that claims no new babies will be born during the millennium either, that only those who survived the tribulation will be the only people alive for 1000 years, though there is a group that does teach this falsely.

Not everyone who lives during the millennium will be saved and not all nations will ahead to how Jesus reigns.  They reject Him and His ways, which is why Satan can muster such a large group when he is released from the bottomless pit for a season, but that does not mean some will follow Jesus.  You =make it an all or nothing, black and while picture, when we are not told one way or another what will actually take place.  That is the reason why it still remains a question for me as scripture is silent.

There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many claim, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

19 minutes ago, OneLight said:

When Jesus returns, He returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, bring His judgment and Rule with Him.  The second He returns all is taking place.  There is no pause in anything as He sets up His kingdom.  That is mans theory because that is how man would have to accomplish such a task, taking time to go from war to rule.  Here is what scripture tells us in Revelation 19:11-16.

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

You will not find a pause in scripture where Jesus needs to set up His kingdom.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?

2.) Physical Earthly Throne?

3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Nope.  I have no idea of all the details of the MK.  I know the lion and lamb will lie down together.  But that's the animal kingdom, not the human kingdom.  They will need to be ruled with a rod of iron.

It's very possible and probable that the mortal surviving unbelievers will continue to have children.  Even the Bible notes there will be children.  And the process of aging is also mentioned.  

While it can't be argued that "more will be going on than what is in Scripture", the fact is that we don't have all the details.  I prefer not to speculate on the "what if's".

We do read how nature will change in both Isaiah 11 and Isaiah 65, but are they the same times?  In Isaiah 11 you read how the Gentiles will seek Christ.  That is not the same as when we are resurrected and there is no difference between the Jews and the Gentiles, male of female, etc, as we are all one in Christ.  Though the translators do reference the wording in both chapters, this does not mean they are of the same time frame because in Isaiah 65, it speaks about what it will be like after the new heavens and new earth are created.

Isaiah 65:17-25

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.
But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing,
And her people a joy.
I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
And joy in My people;
The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
Nor the voice of crying.

No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,
Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days;
For the child shall die one hundred years old,
But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.
They shall build houses and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
They shall not build and another inhabit;
They shall not plant and another eat;
For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
They shall not labor in vain,
Nor bring forth children for trouble;
For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord,
And their offspring with them.

It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
The lion shall eat straw like the ox,
And dust shall be the serpent’s food.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,”
Says the Lord.

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

When Jesus returns, He returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, bring His judgment and Rule with Him.  The second He returns all is taking place.  There is no pause in anything as He sets up His kingdom.  That is mans theory because that is how man would have to accomplish such a task, taking time to go from war to rule.  Here is what scripture tells us in Revelation 19:11-16.

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

You will not find a pause in scripture where Jesus needs to set up His kingdom.

A "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" that a Potter destroys clay vessels with

Jesus returns and destroy's the wicked like a Potter destroy's his vessels with a "Rod Of Iron" its that simple

Sad part is, many have been clearly shown this truth several times, and they continue to teach error

The "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" not a "Kings Scepter" as many falsely believe and teach

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

In Isaiah 11 you read how the Gentiles will seek Christ.  That is not the same as when we are resurrected and there is no difference between the Jews and the Gentiles, male of female, etc, as we are all one in Christ. 

Not one word below is tied to "After The Resurrection" as you claim, it simply states all are equal in Christ while "Living"

Jesus Is The Lord

"For Ye Are All One In Christ"

Galatians 3:26-29KJV

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

19 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I know you've read Revelation 19:11 since you did reference Revelation 19:20.  Have you bothered to read on to Revelation 20:6 where it clearly states His thousand year reign, or are you believing Jesus reigns from heaven and ignores what is happening of the earth while Satan is bound in the bottomless pit?  What would be the reason for those who were beheaded to reign with him if it were not over men?

25 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?

2.) Physical Earthly Throne?

3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Show me in scripture where it says this reign will be in the spirit realm only.  You can't because it doesn't.  Both sides of the discussion use their theology due to scripture being silent on the matter ... meaning nobody knows for sure what scripture is saying about this time.

Don't be deceived by your own theology as if it were scripture. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

27 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

A "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" that a Potter destroys clay vessels with

Jesus returns and destroy's the wicked like a Potter destroy's his vessels with a "Rod Of Iron" its that simple

Sad part is, many have been clearly shown this truth several times, and they continue to teach error

The "Rod Of Iron" is a "Tool Of Destruction" not a "Kings Scepter" as many falsely believe and teach

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

So, let's see if I am understand your theory correctly.  According to you, Jesus returns, destroys His enemies, then returns to heaven to leave the Jewish nation to fend for themselves as He waits for Satan to try again?

15 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Not one word below is tied to "After The Resurrection" as you claim, it simply states all are equal in Christ while "Living"

Jesus Is The Lord

"For Ye Are All One In Christ"

Galatians 3:26-29KJV

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Are we no longer living in the next life after being raptured?  Are we no longer in Christ then?

13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Show me in scripture where it says this reign will be in the spirit realm only.  You can't because it doesn't.  Both sides of the discussion use their theology due to scripture being silent on the matter ... meaning nobody knows for sure what scripture is saying about this time.

Don't be deceived by your own theology as if it were scripture. 

Scripture "Clearly" identifies the words "Thousand Years"

You take a "Literal" interpretation on a passage that is "Spiritual" speaking of Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

The words "Thousand Years" is doing nothing more than telling the reader its in the Lord's (One Day Is A Thousand Years) "No Literal Time", God is in the "Eternal" It's That Simple

You have a pre-determined bias to see a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, as you disregard this fact in favor of your pre-determined desires

"Be Not Ignorant"

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Edited by truth7t7