kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Just a general request to tone our responses down a little.  Remember Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

WRONG........Unless God is a liar. Why is it so hard to comprehend what the scriptures say?

Rev. 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years (Satan is bound 1000 yrs.)

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This below shows the Church WILL NOT reign on earth with Jesus

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them(The Church is given Judgment, after we come back from Heaven with Jesus), and judgment was given unto them(us The Church): and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and "they" lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

THEY is very SPECIFIC, and I know I have pointed this out to you before, but people just close their eyes at ties and play pretend. So who is the THEY..........which ONLY THEY.........Live and Reign with Christ Jesus on this earth for 1000 year? We scriptures says its ONLY THOSE who DIED via REFUSING the Mark of the Beast. Read it again, and again, and again, it never changes brother. As a guy called to prophecy its my job to notice these things. I am not just horsing around, its my calling of 37 years. 

Jesus will not need everyone on earth who get saved to rule with hm via our Glorious Bodies. That would make no sense, it would be a waste of time, ONLY THOSE killed by the Beast fir REFUSING to take the Mark of the Beast will live and reign on earth with Jesus, its like sticking a finger in Satan's eyes, and some people who were not killed but were not of God, who made it to the 1000 year reign of Jesus (that will happen). They will live under Jesus Rod of Iron Rule.

The Billions of Church who were Raptured will no doubt, IMHO, go back to Heaven, in our Glorious Bodies and finish building the New Jerusalem during Jesus 1000 year reign. That is why when New Jerusalem descends it is called the Bride of Christ, we descend in New Jerusalem. Jesus is not married to  an inanimate Object.

The Holy Bible SPECIFIALLY says ONLY those who are Martyrs because they refused the Mark of the Beast live and reign on earth with Jesus for his 1000 year reign. 

NOW OVERCOME THOSE FACTS !!

Sounds like a Tim LA Haye Sequel to the Left Behind Sci-Fi Series

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

Really?  The fact that Jesus came to die for our sins and we have salvation only through Him, and He never changes, doesn't include the MK in your eyes?  I'd rethink that if that is the case.

There won't be salvation "After" the second coming, because the resurrection and final judgement will have already taken place (The End) as Daniel 12:1-2 and 1 Corinthians 15 clearly shows below

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, The Light said:

After you figure out that there is a 1000 year millennial kingdom on the earth, feel free to get back to me.

"Yes" Daniel 12:1-2 is a "Parallel" teaching of the GWTJ seen in Revelation 20:14-15

Daniel goes into great detail on the events and timing

1.)Daniel states below that there will be a time of great trouble never experienced before in history (The Great Tribulation) and he uses the words "At That Time"

2.) Daniel clearly states that at this time (The Book Of Life) is opened in (Final Judgement), "Everyone That Shall Be Found Written In The Book"

3.) Daniel clearly shows that the resurrection of "All" takes place at this time, "Everlasting Life" "Everlasting Contempt"

Conclusion: Daniel clearly teaches that at the time of the great tribulation that the resurrection of "All" takes place in the final judgement, the book of life will be opened "Once"

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Edited by truth7t7

5 hours ago, The Light said:

After you figure out that there is a 1000 year millennial kingdom on the earth, feel free to get back to me.

Just as 1 Corinthians 15 below is in "Perfect Agreement" with Daniel 12:1-2 above, when the resurrection takes place (The Cometh The End)

Throw in the Lord's return in fire and final judgment at his (Appearing/Revealing) and you continue to claim a Millennial Kingdom on this earth takes place "After" this, a real big head shake

Why do you ignore the very clear scripture presented again and again?

When Jesus Christ Returns The Resurrection Takes Place, At This Time "Mortal" Becomes "Immortal", At This Time "The Last Enemy Death" In Verse 26 Is Destroyed, The Kingdom Is Delivered Up At This Time

You Don't Want To See The Last Enemy Death Destroyed Below, Because Your Pre-Determined Millennial Kingdom On Earth "Disappears" Before Your Eyes

You Act As If The Last Enemy Death Isn't Destroyed Below "Why"?

The Scripture Is Clear, Simple, Easy To Understand, And Before Your Eyes

1 Corinthians 15:23-26 & 51-54KJV

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

(Verses 52-54 Below Explains How The Last Enemy Death Is Destroyed, At The Second Coming And Resurrection)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

20 hours ago, The Light said:

You say He gets the book and the seals are opened. That's in a vision. The seals are not opened yet. The seals will be opened very soon, which means that the rapture of the Church will happen very soon.

That is a 'vision'?  Really?  Do you know what is written?  YES,

I rest my case.  THE SEALS have been opened.  You know it, I know it, EVERYONE KNOWS IT.  

WHO would put forth they haven't?  Who would want to take the wisdom and knowledge the words of God give us, GOSPEL ARMOR, make them into a LIE?

This is so typical its scary.  WHILE READING THEM with our very own eyes, KNOWING what is written and then CLAIMING that hasn't happened.
Isn't that, like the definition of being deluded?

Visions and dreams. Isn't that one of the forms God uses for communication?  Why put it forth LIKE it changes a TRUTH?  

There was a book.  It was written by GOD and sealed by GOD and no one knew what was written in it.  The seals of it weren't loosed until AFTER JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED, and the Lamb slain MADE it possible for the New Covenant to replace the former.   

EVER ponder on that series of events?  Would the SEALED book have been unsealed IF the kingdom and the King PROCLAIMED would have been accepted rather than rejected? It's not like THE WORD made flesh wasn't in heaven the WHOLE time before becoming the Lamb, was it?  So, the unsealing of the book REQUIRED the chain of events that took place on earth to take placer first.  

And AS SOON AS the Lamb was found the seals were unsealed.  What is written stating the events listed all take place within a specific timeline?   The SOULS under the altar have OBVIOUSLY been there quite a while if they are asking 'how long'.  Surely, there have been Christians dying in the name of the Lord since the time of Christ.  We have HISTORY that shows us all those things have taken place and are still taking place today, right? So how can they only be future?  What does the Spirit of Truth say to you?  

You know what the seals have ME looking out for?  THE things I KNOW haven't taken place but KNOW WILL BE because of the information given that was unsealed. 

THIS HAS YET TO TAKE PLACE  - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, WOE TO THE EARTH...

THIS has yet to take place -  whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming

The 6th and 7th seals.  

6 coming of the tribulation
7 the tribulation that comes after

That's the seals.  That is the summary of life on earth from the time Christ left and we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, until He returns.  

Simplicity of Christ.  

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That is what I believe anyhow and until someone comes up with a MORE LOGICAL explanation or a way to make all of it future, I am going with what is written over what man concludes.  

And yes, the ALIVE AND REMAINING will be caught up soon.  But in the order of events listed again and again 

If the alive and remaining were caught up before Satan, and taken to heaven,

what would happen when Christ returned? Are the alive and remaining just caught up again?  

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,461
  • Content Per Day:  8.10

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

(The End) for all unbelievers is at the second coming when the Lord Jesus is revealed

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

You are reading Scripture from very tinted glasses, unfortunately.

I KNOW what the Bible SAYS and I believe it.  Rev 20 proves that unbelievers will be cast into the LOF AFTER the GWT judgment, which follows the MK, which is 1,000 years after the Second Advent.

But you are free to believe what you want.  I will continue to believe what the Bible says.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

12 hours ago, The Light said:

There are five more comings of Christ that I am aware of.

1. The barley harvest, 2. The wheat harvest, 3. The first fruits of the fruit harvest, 4. The fruit harvest and 5. The second advent. 

How do you come up with those from

"Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30 KJV

"The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels." Matthew 13:39 KJV

"And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe." Revelation 14:15 KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

You are reading Scripture from very tinted glasses, unfortunately.

I KNOW what the Bible SAYS and I believe it.  Rev 20 proves that unbelievers will be cast into the LOF AFTER the GWT judgment, which follows the MK, which is 1,000 years after the Second Advent.

But you are free to believe what you want.  I will continue to believe what the Bible says.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?

2.) Physical Earthly Throne?

3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,461
  • Content Per Day:  8.10

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Yes you use your continued claim of Revelation 20 being literal,

I will continue to believe what Rev 20 SAYS, unlike those who "spiritualize" what they don't want to believe literalluy.