• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

"Stop!!"  Shouted the rogue prophet on the inner city streets of Toledo.  "It' done in 2026."  He proclaimed.  "Frogs like demons are gonna spew their gas at Russia + China!!  This spiritual gas in the west hides to kill itself with other nations.  Gas of rage, incites violent nuclear war!!" He explained.  "America and England have trespassed against the innocents in the womb, thus far, many million have perished.  Their (their suites are before God) prospective societies are filled with bloodshed because of it, innocent bloodshed!!!  This creates a wave of magma called hate to disturb the nations!!  Disturbances!!  Disturbances!!"

"What?"  I said?   He replied, "Your nation will be defeated and occupied in 2026!! All finished (for a while)!!"  "America I asked?"  "Yes!!  And England too if it doesn't explain itself to God more clearly, and define it's position with America to other nations!!  Yes this is real!!"    

"What about Israel??"  I asked.  He said.  "Israel is going through deep, fundamental changes in its heart towards people, and understanding the threats of evil."  Amen.