• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

It has been said that we (America) are similar to the Ottoman Empire which existed before WW1.  If this  is true, America must be taken down incrementally, or not so incrementally, idk.  

I assume this would equate to the nations needing to cooperate more diplomatically with China & Russia on a more long term basis.

If this down sizing of the USA were from God Almighty, then it might be written for us to understand the end times  governmental changes in Daniel 7.

(Please read the scripture below and pray). 

The heart of a man given to the lion England (to think like a man, not a beast) while the eagle's (America's) wings are plucked off of it. This creates separation between the USA and England.   It might be making a way for the four headed panther government to have authority, China? 

Which nations (animals) are the 3 ribs in the Bear's mouth??   (Ukraine, USA, ?, ?)  

Note: Israel has not committed weapons for the Ukraine war effort.  This may be pivotal. 

I think it is likely Putin has gone beyond the point of life on this earth with eternal ramifications mounting because of innocent youth's deaths in Ukraine.  If this is true, Russia will still continue on this path without him.  Also, because of innocent youth's being exterminated by the millions in the USA, once areas have been bombed, the US government will abandon those areas on United States soil during the war. I call this is the "Isaiah 23 modern Phoenician city paradox." NYC + Dubai other western culture cities as well...

I guess plan, pray and prepare for the heathen exercisers' in the church, get ready for safe zones in this time.  They might be safe zones, or they might be slave camps like the one prophesied by Chuck Youngbrant in the 70s near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. 

I guess whichever church is leading in hope and praise music will be blessed with governing sovereignty in this time. 

Isaiah 23:1-3 Wail, you ships of Tarshish!
    For Tyre is destroyed
    and left without house or harbor. From the land of Cyprus word has come to them.

Be silent, you people of the island and you merchants of Sidon, whom the seafarers have enriched. On the great watersc ame the grain of the Shihor; the harvest of the Nile[ was the revenue of Tyre, and she became the marketplace of the nations.

Daniel 7:4-6 

“The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

“And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

“After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

Edited by Joshua_Entangled
Help from the Lord

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

48 minutes ago, Joshua_Entangled said:

It has been said that we (America) are similar to the Ottoman Empire which existed before WW1.  If this  is true, America must be taken down incrementally, or not so incrementally, idk.  

I assume this would equate to the nations needing to cooperate more diplomatically with China & Russia on a more long term basis.

If this down sizing of the USA were from God Almighty, then it might be written for us to understand the end times  governmental changes in Daniel 7.

(Please read the scripture below and pray). 

The heart of a man given to the lion England (to think like a man, not a beast) while the eagle's (America's) wings are plucked off of it. This creates separation between the USA and England.   It might be making a way for the four headed panther government to have authority, China? 

Which nations (animals) are the 3 ribs in the Bear's mouth??   (Ukraine, USA, ?, ?)  

Note: Israel has not committed weapons for the Ukraine war effort.  This may be pivotal. 

Daniel 7:4-6 

“The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

“And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

“After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

I don't think those scriptures are referring to England it united States. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Joshua_Entangled said:

Islam is in the process of doing this and has been since 1950

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

15 hours ago, Joshua_Entangled said:

It has been said that we (America) are similar to the Ottoman Empire which existed before WW1.  If this  is true, America must be taken down

First who said that/

second please lok at the state of those you want to replace America with.

I assume, as you are very unclear in your accusations, that you are referring to abortion. None of your political favourites have clean hands in that respect.

Then there is the issues of political and religious freedoms, both of which are strictly limited or non existent in those countries.

China and all islamic countries pay no regard to the bible, Russia gives a little lip service, while America is at least able to debate it and has historically been influenced by it.

Be careful what you wish for, as you might get it and find out it is not what you thought it was.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

10 hours ago, Who me said:

First who said that/

second please lok at the state of those you want to replace America with.

I assume, as you are very unclear in your accusations, that you are referring to abortion. None of your political favourites have clean hands in that respect.

Then there is the issues of political and religious freedoms, both of which are strictly limited or non existent in those countries.

China and all islamic countries pay no regard to the bible, Russia gives a little lip service, while America is at least able to debate it and has historically been influenced by it.

Be careful what you wish for, as you might get it and find out it is not what you thought it was.

America's wings are plucked off setting it in isolation from England and other nations.  This is a set up for England to be the mouth (lion mouth) of the beast.  It's in the good book.  Blessings JE

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Joshua_Entangled said:

America's wings are plucked off setting it in isolation from England and other nations.  This is a set up for England to be the mouth (lion mouth) of the beast.  It's in the good book.  Blessings JE

Considering the outcome of the beast, that would definitely not be a bad thing.  However I'm not sure how that fits into end time prophecy.

• Well Said! 1