IGNORED

Are GODS ELECT truly those REJECTING Him today?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

AGAIN, THE WHOLE WORLD will be deceived.  THAT is why the GOSPEL has to go out to ALL THE WORLD.  And I am not saying there are no Christians in Israel, just saying according to the PTRD THEY WOULDN'T BE THERE after the rapture, if it was in fact pre trib. 

You do realize that Jesus died rose and RETURNED 2000 years ago, as the Son of Man, The Christ 
before the Word had SPREAD through all the towns of Israel, right

Or else PAULS ministry would have gone in a different way.  

Are you saying these verses ARE SPEAKING TO the FUTURE coming of the LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS?  

Are you positive the end came 2000 years ago,?

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

I have tried to make friends with people who say they work on a farm, I am always rejected by these people. I am disabled and on disability and heavy sedatives, If I can't get my medication or disability, I am up a creek without a paddle. 

I do keep extras of my medications around, But to store up for 3 1/2 years would be almost impossible, And it would go slowly as I have to take most of the doses most days anyway.

I do not, at least I would like to think I won't be here for the tribulation, But that doesn't mean that I won't be here for a famine, or for a virus, or for any other kind of human atrocities and crimes against humanity...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am reliant on the government system for my medications. I mean, I can stock up on things like melatonin and Benadryl, But those don't really work for me on their own, And mixing those two together is suggested not. I do not suggest mixing those two together, In fact just don't do it. Loll. 

I could stock up on things like relaxium sleep, But I don't know if there is a counter indication with my other medications for thyroid. I could stock up on Brazil nuts, for my thyroid, But I don't know if that actually works. I am also on a feminine medication, no not that kind of feminine medication, But I am on a special medication for a feminine issue...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What do people with severe illnesses, Who need their medications supposed to do ? Stop taking them ? Get psychotic and recycle through the system, In where they would probably force a chip on to you in the hospital ? I really don't know.

If there is an alternative to my illness and medications, Then I haven't found it yet. I would need to be a homeopathic doctor and know what to prescribe for myself, And from what I hear, That is not an option for me. My illness is too severe.

Howie Mandell has talked about Depression and Anxiety, and being on medications. I don't have depression, I have manic depression, And leanings towards mania, And when I am medicated, That's when the wheels start spinning and I start leaning towards the depressive side. Side note, Mania feels like nothing, And depression feels like everything. Side note,...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Side note, Mania feels like nothing, And depression feels like everything,...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Do you think God would leave His disabled, and more vulnerable children to the tribulation because they need more than just food and water ? Etc,...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :huh::taped:

Don't worry about the tribulation.If you don't want to be persecuted by the unbelieving Jews in Israel then don't move to Israel.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

What do people with severe illnesses, Who need their medications supposed to do ? Stop taking them ? Get psychotic and recycle through the system, In where they would probably force a chip on to you in the hospital ? I really don't know.

I would pray for the wisdom and knowledge on how to be wiser than the serpent...

I know if it were me, I would have been working on that situation as soon as I came to understanding aka TODAY.  Probably would have gone to Mexico a few times and stocked up on stuff I didn't need now but might need in the future, like antibiotics and all the body 'helps' I could find, maybe got one of those 'airtight' sealers and found some place for buried treasure, just in case.  

I am not going to get into this here, but just FYI, we read that 'the time was shortened' and the hour of temptation seems to be about 5 months.  Just saying that is a really good number to have stashed away.  

Please don't tell me it can't be done, because it can.  All of us have been issued meds that after a while quit working and so new things had to be tried.  We have all had those accidents that require us to replace a script.  Or an allergy comes along and demands a change.  WISER than the serpent...and if you are going to ask if that is breaking any commandments... all I can say is if you feel it is a sin, then it is to you.  If you feel you know what kind of a world you live in and what is coming upon that world, and you have been given information that would set you free from it, well, how you choose to deal with that is all up to you.  

If my choice was to take the mark of the beast or get psychotic, I am going with get psychotic every time.   

If they put you in some sort of 'lockup' and inject you with a chip, WHAT has that to do with WHO YOU WORSHIP?  

It isn't the CHIP or the MARK.... it is the CHOICE to worship ANYTHING other than God that gets you the chip.  

The REAL PROBLEM IS the BEING UNFAITHFUL.  Idolatry. BUT surely you know GOD has all these things worked out and is full of mercy and knowledge....

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27 KJV

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you." John 20:21 KJV

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb 4

9Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

45 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So your saying that the apostles were delivered up before counsels and were betrayed by their relatives and put to death before Christ returned 2000 years ago?

Is that what your saying?

Yes, and not just the apsotles, many were delivered up to counsels, and courts, and kings/rulers they were beaten and put into prisons, and exiled...they were crucified, sawn in half, and the many other horrible things they endured, so although I don't recall any of them being betrayed by their relatives, I wouldn't discount that as being a most likely situation...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

38 minutes ago, Arial said:

I don't believe there will be either a pre or post trib rapture. I do not believe that this thing called the tribulation is a  seven year period or that the judgements are successive sets of judgments all happening in that seven year period. I do not believe the numbers used in Rev are literal numbers but are representative of things as they are often used that way in symbolic apocalyptic literature---which is what Rev. is.

I do not believe the thousand year reign is a literal thousand years but represents a long, unrevealed amount of time between the first and second coming of Christ. All the things seen in the judgments were, have, been, are, will be, played out in various ways and in varying degrees and places during that time. History shows they have been. I think they will get worse the closer we get to His second coming, especially after the devil is released with no restraints.

Here is what I believe about Christ reigning now, and the evil one in chains now. The chains do not say he can do nothing but it says he can't deceive the nations. Christ is reigning in and through His people now, as none can be removed from Christ and through them the gospel goes to all nations. When he is released from those chains, he will be able to deceive the nations and that is when the persecution of the Church will reach a level never before seen. There will likely be martyrs.

Best watch and pray and be ready to endure because though we do not face God's wrath we are not guaranteed to not suffer and even be killed. But if we die, yet we live in glory.

Something to study. There is much more to it than what I can say here. You will need help from those who have done that study from that view, to break the cycle of what you have been taught. What we have all been taught with never a look into other ways of interpreting that glorious book, as though there were none, and the view taught is absolute. Covenant theology is one place you see this amillennial/idealist view and on youtube you can find series on Revelation by Voddie Buchman and R.C. Sproul. They are very systematic and support what they say through the scriptures. You don't have to believe it, but a person does owe it to themselves to have a way to decide for themselves.

A few thoughts on eschatology. I seldom discuss those things largely because I simply do not know, although in recent years, I have come to look very carefully at the various positions. I do not think anyone alive today fully understands the letter of Revelation, but I do believe those that heard it read and read it when it circulated understood because the Holy Spirit through members of the Body explained it.

My current position is that I am not overly concerned with the subject. Why?

Because as long as I am 'In Christ' and running the race--its all good--however things work out--and because I am looking for His Coming. I have an ear out for a shout and a loud trumpet.

This is not to say that I don't find the discussions interesting. Even after all of these years, once in a while I hear or read something that makes me go aha--that is interesting.

For some reason and only the Lord knows--these things remain unclear. I am OK with that.

About that "running the race". I suspect that for some folks, having a bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other, is an unhealthy distraction.

Maranatha!

• Loved it! 1

42 minutes ago, Arial said:

Something to study. There is much more to it than what I can say here. You will need help from those who have done that study from that view, to break the cycle of what you have been taught.

No cycle.  I was taught by the words of God.   Nothing to break because I believe HIS WORDS.  I believe what is written. 

I believe it is 1000 years BECAUSE that is what is written
and I am not smart enough to THINK something else yet I am WISE enough to KNOW I SHOULDN'T. 

AND if it turns out to be WHATEVER period of time, as of right now, that is NOT MY BUSINESS,

because when I will be standing in front of God, and I am asked WHY '1000 years' my response will be

BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN.  

I wouldn't be able to SLEEP AT NIGHT if I thought I would have to give some explanation on why I DECIDED what was written wasn't good enough for me.  

Maybe that will explain why I don't want to 'break my cycle' in favor of what 'men' believe over what is written.  

46 minutes ago, Arial said:

Where does it say Jesus returned after His ascension and walked the earth for a few weeks?

15Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

18Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Are you positive the end came 2000 years ago,?

I am Positive the end will come at the 2nd Advent which is future.  

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

57 minutes ago, Arial said:

I don't believe there will be either a pre or post trib rapture. I do not believe that this thing called the tribulation is a  seven year period or that the judgements are successive sets of judgments all happening in that seven year period. I do not believe the numbers used in Rev are literal numbers but are representative of things as they are often used that way in symbolic apocalyptic literature---which is what Rev. is.

I do not believe the thousand year reign is a literal thousand years but represents a long, unrevealed amount of time between the first and second coming of Christ. All the things seen in the judgments were, have, been, are, will be, played out in various ways and in varying degrees and places during that time. History shows they have been. I think they will get worse the closer we get to His second coming, especially after the devil is released with no restraints.

Here is what I believe about Christ reigning now, and the evil one in chains now. The chains do not say he can do nothing but it says he can't deceive the nations. Christ is reigning in and through His people now, as none can be removed from Christ and through them the gospel goes to all nations. When he is released from those chains, he will be able to deceive the nations and that is when the persecution of the Church will reach a level never before seen. There will likely be martyrs.

Best watch and pray and be ready to endure because though we do not face God's wrath we are not guaranteed to not suffer and even be killed. But if we die, yet we live in glory.

Something to study. There is much more to it than what I can say here. You will need help from those who have done that study from that view, to break the cycle of what you have been taught. What we have all been taught with never a look into other ways of interpreting that glorious book, as though there were none, and the view taught is absolute. Covenant theology is one place you see this amillennial/idealist view and on youtube you can find series on Revelation by Voddie Buchman and R.C. Sproul. They are very systematic and support what they say through the scriptures. You don't have to believe it, but a person does owe it to themselves to have a way to decide for themselves.

IMG_5128.gif.7764818337f90c37e43f7c67951f1c86.gif
In the first three chapters of the book of Revelation, Christ took the apostle John (in the spirit) into the future and showed him what is/will be happening on earth as we get ever closer to the Day of the Lord and the Millennium, which I believe is very near since we are already living in the generation of the "Fig Tree.”  

All of us trying to understand this amazing book need to keep in mind that this is prophecy and that many of the events that John sees spiritually haven’t happened yet in real time, even though John has “seen” them.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Yes, and not just the apsotles, many were delivered up to counsels, and courts, and kings/rulers they were beaten and put into prisons, and exiled...they were crucified, sawn in half, and the many other horrible things they endured, so although I don't recall any of them being betrayed by their relatives, I wouldn't discount that as being a most likely situation...

So which apostles were killed before Christ came?