• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, The Light said:

The 5 months have nothing to do with the shortening of 3.5 years. The 3.5 years are not shortened.

Additionally, 1260 days is not longer than 42 months. 1260 days is 42 months exactly.

The two witnesses will arrive before the Antichrist as the Antichrist kills them so they have to arrive before.

I expect the 2 witness will arrive shortly after the PreTribulation Rapture.

So  1260 days is NOT 41.42 months?

NOR 42 months is 1277.5 days?  

those are both incorrect?  

and there isn't a 17 day or so difference?  

Are you using the months from a Jewish calendar or something?  Their year being 360 days instead of 365?

Edited by DeighAnn

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Strict Machine said:

wtf are you talking about?  i was referring to Rev 13 and probably 2 Thess 2:5-10, i think, not the verses you're talking about or the other crap you're accusing me of.  if you want to take your frustrations out on someone for not agreeing with everything you say, it doesn't have to be me.

For starters, this is a Christian site, we all know what the F stands for. You might want to edit that out, I do not get it tbh. 

No one is ACCUSING you of anything, I am showing you why THIS QUOTE BELOW is wrong..........I will bold it all...........

"""exactly, it's deception because the antichrist pretends to be Christian but really kills and exterminates the real believers.  This is the working of Satan, the antichrist deceives his followers into believing that his paganism is really the original Christianity."""

So, above you state the end time Anti-Christ tries to deceive people because he pretends to be Christian. THUS I explained why this untruth got started, people THINK John 5:43 as about the END TIMES, when it is not, it was about the Pharisees who lived in Jesus' times, THEY Rejected Jesus BUT ACCEPTED ANOTHER who came as the Messiah !! Get it now? That whole reply was a valid argument against the Anti-Christ coming as a FAKE Christian or as a FAKE Messiah, that is just not going to happen. 

So, my argument is valid, and there is no reas9n to use that kind of language on this site my friend.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, Justin Adams said:

We are in it now.

This all happened just prior to 70 AD. Vespian gave them two years pause before Titus came and destroyed the place. The Christians fled to Pella. Not one was lost. The Darby rendition of end times is just wrong. The so-called Apocalypse has already happened to Israel for God's wrath was already poured out in 70 AD. 

We Christians might have another few thousands of years before the Lord's enemies are all put under His feet. Yeshua reigns supreme right now. He is Lord of Lord and King of Kings right now.

Forget the Darby ideas and all the pre-mil and pre-trib stuff. It is all fake, and detracts from our Lord's directive to go and save the nations.

Christ Millennium will happen after the 70 Week of Daniel is completed, which Will bring everlasting righteousness.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 9%3A24&version=KJV

Where in history this happened on earth ?

Edited by R. Hartono