• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I would say you have jumped 1000 years into the future .

Revelation 21:4 takes place 1000 years after the great tribulation when the great multitude comes to Jerusalem.

You have skipped over the 1000 year period where the resurected saints reign with Christ.

I don't see it that way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.96
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 4/30/2023 at 2:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold. 

Mt. 7:23 And then I will declare to them,

‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.

Clearly, the key is "what constitutes lawlessness". Since walking by faith and not being under law requires us to abide in the Holy Spirit, this indicates a widespread number of believers who have ceased from relying on the Lord and fallen into religious dogma, and "good works".

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?

This cannot be the world, because the text uses agape, which only exists among the body of Christ. Without the Holy Spirit, this love will grow cold. Therefore, those who endure to the end abide in the love of Christ.

John 15:9 As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Any objections?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Yet Jesus said no man know the day nor the hour except the Father, and so the end of the great tribulation is not the time of the rapture event of meeting the Lord in the air.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So imagine the end of the great tribulation that you ca n know when the end is near, would believers find themselves in a carefree environment like in the days of Noah then?  So that is 2 things to discern with Him that him coming as the Bridegroom is not at the end of the great tribulation, but before.

His coming at the end of the great tribulation as the King of kings can be known as you inferred because the devil will have mustered the world's armies in marching against Jerusalem to battle against the Lord in His coming and so that cannot be the rapture event for the firstfruit of the resurrection.

Although there will be a war against the saints and the Jews from halfway thru the great tribulation and from there towards the end of the great tribulation. what Jesus is saying in Matthew 10th chapter is for that time when He had sent out the 12.

Matthew 10:1And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; 3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

So you cannot apply verses 21-23 of Jesus's time on earth to the future events in Matthew 24th chapter even though obviously persecution will be there also.

As for Matthew 10:23, I can understand you applying that to His coming as the King of kings but you should consider this;  He is sending these 12 disciples out and eventually He will come for them in His time after they have gone over all the cities of Israel in preaching the kingdom of heaven being at hand per Matthew 10:7.

Hopefully the Lord will help you to see that.

No ,Jesus didn't say it no man knows the day of the great tribulation.

You are mistaken.And you have gotten so many things wrong that its just to much to cover.

But knowing the day the great tribulation begins is easy.If you can count .

And by the way,in Noah's days it wasn't the believers who were living a carefree life and were taken away by the flood.

It was the unbelievers.That was who was carried away by the flood.The believers wre getting prepared and Noah knew the exact day it would start raining.Just like it's easy to know when the great tribulation begins.Yet you don't know.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, NConly said:

I don't see it that way.

Well you sure skipped alot to get from chapter 7 to chapter 21.

You skipped the entire 1000 years mentioned in revelation 20.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.37

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No ,Jesus didn't say it no man knows the day of the great tribulation.

You misunderstood me.  I am testifying that Jesus said no man knows the day of the pre great tribulation rapture event when the Son of Man comes to judge His House first for why He is warning believers to be ready for the Bridegroom or else.

19 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

You misunderstood me.  I am testifying that Jesus said no man knows the day of the pre great tribulation rapture event when the Son of Man comes to judge His House first for why He is warning believers to be ready for the Bridegroom or else.

Daniel 12:1 is one of the most interesting verse I've found in scripture when compared to Mathew 24:15-21 and Daniel 12:11-12.

That's all I have to say about it.

Let's move on so this thread can return to it's subject matter.

Mathew 24:13

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And the verse I quoted that corresponds to it.

Mathew 10:22

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 12:1 is one of the most interesting verse I've found in scripture when compared to Mathew 24:15-21 and Daniel 12:11-12.

That's all I have to say about it.

Let's move on so this thread can return to it's subject matter.

Mathew 24:13

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And the verse I quoted that corresponds to it.

Mathew 10:22

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Both verses are not meaning the same thing when Matthew 24:13 is about the yet future pre great tribulation rapture event when the Bridegroom comes and Matthew 10:22 is about Jesus coming for His 12 disciples that He had sent out to go over all the cities of Israel to preach the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

31 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Both verses are not meaning the same thing when Matthew 24:13 is about the yet future pre great tribulation rapture event when the Bridegroom comes and Matthew 10:22 is about Jesus coming for His 12 disciples that He had sent out to go over all the cities of Israel to preach the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Yes they are both about the end.

You are just not capable of understanding it.You simply can not comprehend Jesus is talking about his coming.

Mathew 10

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/2/2023 at 8:15 PM, NConly said:

Imagine being betrayed to death by you own children you have adored since birth and knowing they are going to be cast into a lake of fire.

@Shilohsfoal I was not trying to skip over anytime.

last part of the verse says

(For the former things are Passed Away.)

What former things?

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes they are both about the end.

You are just not capable of understanding it.You simply can not comprehend Jesus is talking about his coming.

Mathew 10

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Since He was talking to His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot in sending them out to preach the kingdom of heaven over all the cities of Israel before He comes for them again to continue His ministry with Him to His crucifixion, I would have to disagree.