Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

5 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

I believe this is referring to folks who will be deceived.  This is saying that people’s love for family and friends will grow cold because they will turn away from God’s Word.  And this apostasy scenario will just get worse and worse when those who fall away are unable to convince their family or true believers/saints/Elect to follow the Antichrist who they believe is the true Christ.  In other words, they have been deceived.  But God's Elect will never be deceived by the Antichrist.  They are destined to endure to the end, remaining true to the King of kings and Lord of lords.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I've always thought that meant keeping the faith and practicing all that it stands for unfaltering until the end of the anti-Christ's reign and the return of Jesus.

But I can see how others could or would see a different meaning according to their view of things.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

43 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The amount of evil and lawlessness at the end of the church age will grow increasingly more until Jesus comes in the rapture.

Everything from Matt. 24:1-14  is still in the church age I believe.

I know many do not see anything but tribulation period in these verses.

But I believe from my studies that this Scripture section is describing the end times for the church age.

Matt. 24:14 finishes this period with the gospel going to all the ends of the earth.  
I know many believe that this is the tribulation and the entire world preaching is the “two witnesses” of revelation.  But I don’t think so.

I see the church age in verses 1-14 ending with the rapture of the church which is not mentioned.

I believe verse 15 jumps us ahead to the middle of the tribulation.  The secret rapture is not seen or understood by the unbelieving world left behind.  Dan.  12:10

When the abomination of desolation is exposed in verse 15 the nation of Israel and gentile unbelievers will realize they have missed the rapture 3 1/2 years before.  Remember, the Antichrist will have made a treaty of peace with Israel immediately following the rapture.  Israel will not realize they rejected the true Messiah until the middle of the tribulation at this reveal.

I do believe in a secret rapture that only the true church will respond to.

Even with the shout, the trumpet, the voice of the archangel and the rapture of the saints no one will realize what has happened until the moment of the desolation of the temple.

Remember, everyone left behind is lost and easily deceived, and the Antichrist will explain away the rapture.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

1 Peter 4:1Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. 6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit. 7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

One could say from Peter's writings that this involves following Jesus by leaning on Him to suffer by continuing to cease from sin.

One can say that by enduring these fiery trials of temptations in this life, we can rely on Him to achieve His crowning work upon us.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Endures the tribulation without failing to the end of the tribulation or their lives whichever comes first.I had just posted these same three verses in another thread.This is what they must endure.

Daniel 11:33-35

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Endure the COLD world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Endure the COLD world.

I think endure the evil in the world.   Lawlessness breeds evil and evil promotes lawlessness.   It's a vicious cycle that grows on itself.

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

8 hours ago, other one said:

I think endure the evil in the world.   Lawlessness breeds evil and evil promotes lawlessness.   It's a vicious cycle that grows on itself.

When the people realize that the vaccine killed more of the vulnerable than the covid 19 virus had done, the devil may tempt some for revenge, believing the powers that be knew this would cull the population on purpose.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Like it or not, we are betrayed and our government is provoking the people to react, but the Lord is holding them & us back.

You really have to wonder why the F.B.I. were tasked to arrest parents that may attack school boards as a priority when there had been no strings of reports of that happening for them to be tasked that as a priority unless the government knew they were going to offend people ahead of time through the Department of Education in corrupting their children on purpose.

Matthew 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Notice how the laws against corrupting minors is not being enforced not even by local law enforcement?

Jesus Christ will have vengeance but we are to pray for our enemies that they may repent before the Bridegroom comes.  With all the volcanoes and earthquakes in the world, signaling that the Lord is coming to judge not only His House first, but the world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

When the people realize that the vaccine killed more of the vulnerable than the covid 19 virus had done

I do not believe those numbers are true.   I'm 76 years old and a lot of my friends are older than that.   I lost 12 friends to covid and no one that took the Pfizer shot had any symptoms beyond a simple flu shot and none of them died.

I just do not see how the vaccine killing people more than any other vaccine could be reality.   I also don't see where it has much to do with the subject of this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1