• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  11

On 4/30/2023 at 4:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

And to what end?  Here is a list of promises God makes to those who overcome, those who endure until the second coming of the true Christ and are not deceived by the antichrist.

Revelation 2:7
7....To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11
11 ...He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17
17...To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26-28
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the (truth of the ) morning star.   

(In verse 2:28–to know the difference between the true morning star and the fake, who is satan.)

Revelation 3:5
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Edited by Selah7
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, NConly said:

@Shilohsfoal I was not trying to skip over anytime.

last part of the verse says

(For the former things are Passed Away.)

What former things?

After the 1000 years,Satan is loosed and goes out to deceive the nations outside the kingdom of God.They then surround the first resurection saints  at Jerusalem in the land promised to them.Then fire comes down out of heaven and destroys those nations who tried to overthrow the kingdom.

They are all killed by God .They are dead.Death is still very much part of life.After this the final resurrection takes place and the judgement of the nations.

After the 1000 years takes place ,then this takes place.

Revelation 21

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

After all who are to be cast into the lake of fire,which is the second death.Then there will be no more death.

The first resurection of the saints takes place in revelation 7 as well as those who come out of the great tribulation described in revelation 6.

revelation 21 takes place 1000 years after the great tribulation and the first resurection.

This is the same order given by Ezekiel.Ezekiel 37 is the resurrection of Israel.Gog and the nations outside of the promised land invade in chapter 38-39.New Jerusalem 40-47

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, ChristB4us said:

Since He was talking to His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot in sending them out to preach the kingdom of heaven over all the cities of Israel before He comes for them again to continue His ministry with Him to His crucifixion, I would have to disagree.

Everything in the gospels,Jesus said to the apostles.It doesn't mean all of it is about them.

No,Mathew 10 is not a command to the apostles.The apostles left Israel and went out to the gentiles.The people Jesus is speaking to In Mathew 10 are commanded to remain in Israel and do not go out to the gentiles.They also are not allowed to carry money .That alone should give you some clue as to who Jesus is speaking to.

Mathew 10

commanded them, 

Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

Most of this chapter is about the tribulation and the things that shall happen to the saints during the tribulation.After the 3.5 year tribulation,Christ comes as he says in Mathew 10.And those who endure till the end will be saved.

Luke 21

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.37

39 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Everything in the gospels,Jesus said to the apostles.It doesn't mean all of it is about them.

No,Mathew 10 is not a command to the apostles.The apostles left Israel and went out to the gentiles.The people Jesus is speaking to In Mathew 10 are commanded to remain in Israel and do not go out to the gentiles.They also are not allowed to carry money .That alone should give you some clue as to who Jesus is speaking to.

Mathew 10

commanded them, 

Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

Most of this chapter is about the tribulation and the things that shall happen to the saints during the tribulation.After the 3.5 year tribulation,Christ comes as he says in Mathew 10.And those who endure till the end will be saved.

Luke 21

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

It should give you also a clue as to what He was talking about after sending them out from Himself that one day He will cone for them after they have gone through all the cities of Israel to continue with Him in His ministry on earth.

That is why Luke 21:28 does not apply to them at that time when it is still yet future but sooner than we think for when the Bridegroom comes appearing from above.

6 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

It should give you also a clue as to what He was talking about after sending them out from Himself that one day He will cone for them after they have gone through all the cities of Israel to continue with Him in His ministry on earth.

That is why Luke 21:28 does not apply to them at that time when it is still yet future but sooner than we think for when the Bridegroom comes appearing from above.

It gives me proof that he wasn't speaking about the apostles on that day because they had not yet received the holy ghost.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

The apostles did not recieve the spirit of God untill the day of pentecost.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It gives me proof that he wasn't speaking about the apostles on that day because they had not yet received the holy ghost.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

The apostles did not recieve the spirit of God untill the day of pentecost.

They had received the permanent indwelling holy Ghost at Pentecost.

The Holy Spirit given to prophets and saints before that time was temporary as He can be removed entirely as per under the Old covenant.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

That can never happen under the New Covenant.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

That is why we are warned not to grieve the Holy Spirit in us.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

So His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot that was lost, had the temporary indwelling of the Holy Ghost.

This happened again by Jesus Christ without Judas Iscariot in John 20:22 even though Thomas was not there when that had happened.

11 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

They had received the permanent indwelling holy Ghost at Pentecost.

The Holy Spirit given to prophets and saints before that time was temporary as He can be removed entirely as per under the Old covenant.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

That can never happen under the New Covenant.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

That is why we are warned not to grieve the Holy Spirit in us.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

So His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot that was lost, had the temporary indwelling of the Holy Ghost.

This happened again by Jesus Christ without Judas Iscariot in John 20:22 even though Thomas was not there when that had happened.

So you believe in that one day they were all beaten in synagogues and delivered up before king Herod,governor of Judea?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

21 hours ago, NConly said:

Rev 21: 4

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

@NConly What a great verse!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,339
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

After the 1000 years,Satan is loosed and goes out to deceive the nations outside the kingdom of God.They then surround the first resurection saints  at Jerusalem in the land promised to them.Then fire comes down out of heaven and destroys those nations who tried to overthrow the kingdom.

They are all killed by God .They are dead.Death is still very much part of life.After this the final resurrection takes place and the judgement of the nations.

After the 1000 years takes place ,then this takes place.

Revelation 21

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

After all who are to be cast into the lake of fire,which is the second death.Then there will be no more death.

The first resurection of the saints takes place in revelation 7 as well as those who come out of the great tribulation described in revelation 6.

revelation 21 takes place 1000 years after the great tribulation and the first resurection.

This is the same order given by Ezekiel.Ezekiel 37 is the resurrection of Israel.Gog and the nations outside of the promised land invade in chapter 38-39.New Jerusalem 40-47

everything in this post is Former passed away

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe in that one day they were all beaten in synagogues and delivered up before king Herod,governor of Judea?

They were to expect that some of the Jews they were preaching in all the cities of Israel that believe in that kingdom of heaven will be persecuted and not to be discouraged when they see that happen to believers in those cities.