• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

But the remnant of her seed remains with the serpent.Heres the question.

Well...not exactly...we are told that "He" is "caught up to God and His throne"...there is probably a difference right? These things are highly symbolic...they require a "Spirit lead" scriptural interpretation...if you read them in the English they will never reveal the truth.

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, tatwo said:

Well...not exactly...we are told that "He" is "caught up to God and His throne"...there is probably a difference right? These things are highly symbolic...they require a "Spirit lead" scriptural interpretation...if you read them in the English they will never reveal the truth.

No,we are not told the remnant of her seed is caught up to God.Christ is on God's throne.The dragon has been cast down.

The remnant of the woman seed did not flee from the dragon with the woman.

The following verse is in reference to the tribulation which lasts ,a time,times and a half.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

On 5/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Why do those who keep God's commandments and hold fast the testimony of Jesus  not flee into the wilderness with the woman and instead remain behind with the seven headed,ten horned serpent?

This is an excellent question Shilohsfoal...the answer requires more than can be said here...however...I will say this. 

"Those" are Christ..."He" is on the earth..."He" is the fully mature Son(s) of God...from every tribe, tongue, people and nation..."Christ Head and Body."

The "seven headed ten horned serpent"...Satan's beast is the fully mature "sons of Satan. Its kingdom against kingdom...here on earth...to bring an end to this age.

The modern Pharisee...the ones who stand in the door but do not enter themselves...they preach and teach for truth...a lie..."she" this "woman" has seduced them...and keeps those who would enter through the door...from entering. So this as I state here...it is not the current prevailing message...no quite contrary.

• Interesting! 1

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,we are not told the remnant of her seed is caught up to God.Christ is on God's throne.The dragon has been cast down.

The remnant of the woman seed did not flee from the dragon with the woman.

Interpret as you wish Shilohsfoal...as you wish...those whom the dragon goes to "make war" with are the "male child" that was birthed forth from this "woman"...who will appear a bit later as the mother of harlots.

This "man child" is the rest of her children, but these are the ones who actually keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

I realize this may not fit the modern "religious belief system" and it causes folks to recoil with the same venom they spew forth...verses...just sitting back inquiring of and waiting on the Lord for assistance in interpreting His plan as written. No for the religious it is always about them being "right"...and their belief/doctrine being "truth."

Let's not be like the Bereans and spiritually interpret the scripture from the mind of God as we are instructed...no...let's just parrot the most recent version of the harlots lies...that she is the bride of Christ...all the while seducing her followers into becoming antichrist without ever knowing it...just like the Lord Yahshua spoke. 

I am writing to 5 of 10 virgins here...I realize that. 

9 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Interpret as you wish Shilohsfoal...as you wish...those whom the dragon goes to "make war" with are the "male child" that was birthed forth from this "woman"...who will appear a bit later as the mother of harlots.

This "man child" is the rest of her children, but these are the ones who actually keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

I realize this may not fit the modern "religious belief system" and it causes folks to recoil with the same venom they spew forth...verses...just sitting back inquiring of and waiting on the Lord for assistance in interpreting His plan as written. No for the religious it is always about them being "right"...and their belief/doctrine being "truth."

Let's not be like the Bereans and spiritually interpret the scripture from the mind of God as we are instructed...no...let's just parrot the most recent version of the harlots lies...that she is the bride of Christ...all the while seducing her followers into becoming antichrist without ever knowing it...just like the Lord Yahshua spoke. 

I am writing to 5 of 10 virgins here...I realize that. 

The harlot is Jerusalem.

The woman who flees into the wilderness is not the harlot because she flees for those 1260 days that the two witnesses are in Jerusalem.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

Maybe it would be wise to keep in mind that as more is revealed more understanding develops.

• Well Said! 1

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The harlot is Jerusalem.

The woman who flees into the wilderness is not the harlot because she flees for those 1260 days that the two witnesses are in Jerusalem.

Yes...the "religious Jew" is included in the harlot...right along with all the other religions that listen to her voice and think it is Christ speaking and leading them...the "seed of the serpent."

Don't you find it interesting that the "measured temple" of God (Rev. 11)...and the "two witnesses" are both here for 1260 days?

This "Male Child" that is birthed from this "woman" who goes into the wilderness...He...is caught up to God and His throne...this is "seed of the woman."

Where is the Lord today? He is in heaven and His people on the earth...He is the Holy Spirit...and He is in His temple...on the earth...where is the location of the "throne of God?"

It is in His temple...on the earth and in the heavens...He is the Spirit of God.

You may want to consider that to be "in Christ" as one filled with the Spirit of the Lord...is to be on the throne of God...however only the Spirit of Truth can reveal this to you.

For those who get this...the end of the age has a much more "in the image and likeness of God" revelation to it.

Those in Christ...always know what He is "doing and saying" just like He said they would.

These are not "watching and waiting" as false religion would have you doing...no those who are "in Christ" hear His voice...He knows them and they are being raised by Him in His house where He is at rest...just as He has been since He finished creation.

• Interesting! 1

50 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Yes...the "religious Jew" is included in the harlot...right along with all the other religions that listen to her voice and think it is Christ speaking and leading them...the "seed of the serpent."

Don't you find it interesting that the "measured temple" of God (Rev. 11)...and the "two witnesses" are both here for 1260 days?

This "Male Child" that is birthed from this "woman" who goes into the wilderness...He...is caught up to God and His throne...this is "seed of the woman."

Where is the Lord today? He is in heaven and His people on the earth...He is the Holy Spirit...and He is in His temple...on the earth...where is the location of the "throne of God?"

It is in His temple...on the earth and in the heavens...He is the Spirit of God.

You may want to consider that to be "in Christ" as one filled with the Spirit of the Lord...is to be on the throne of God...however only the Spirit of Truth can reveal this to you.

For those who get this...the end of the age has a much more "in the image and likeness of God" revelation to it.

Those in Christ...always know what He is "doing and saying" just like He said they would.

These are not "watching and waiting" as false religion would have you doing...no those who are "in Christ" hear His voice...He knows them and they are being raised by Him in His house where He is at rest...just as He has been since He finished creation.

If you want to believe you sit on the throne of God,I'd say your delusional and should be in an  institution .

Most of what you say sounds  blasphemous.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

On 5/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 

It's a FLOOD OF LIES.   With the arms of a FLOOD.  

On 5/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

In revelation 12 we see the woman flee into the wilderness where she is out of the serpents reach and the earth helps the woman.

But the remnant of her seed remains with the serpent.Heres the question.

Why do those who keep God's commandments and hold fast the testimony of Jesus  not flee into the wilderness with the woman and instead remain behind with the seven headed,ten horned serpent?

Revelation 12

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

"Who gave birth to the Lord?"  The House of Judah, blood line of David, root of Jesse, one of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

"And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and HIS REST shall be glorious." Isaiah 11:10 KJV

"Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel." 1 Chronicles 29:26 KJV

And House of Judah, being the part of Israel blinded until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in ( not a jot or tittle of the law would fail....) the blindness doesn't come off them till the end, and WHEN IT DOES we know "the two sticks are made one".....and that would certainly fit on why THEY ARE NOURISHED since THEY DON'T HOLD THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS...

but the rest of the OFFSPRING of Israel, the 'scattered sheep' sent out and sifted among the heathen to become many nations in the rest of the world, of which Jesus would lose none, and to whom the gentiles are grafted in amongst (so they ALSO could become partakers of the promises, if you be in Christ you are Abrahams seed),

the CHRISTIANS of today  
"those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus."

the TWO STICKS will be made one...
Zech 11
9Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.

10And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

11And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

12And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

13And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

14Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

16For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Ezekiel 37:16-23 - Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows,

and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick,

and they shall be one in mine hand.

And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them,

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

What is you understanding of the 'measured' temple?