• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

2 minutes ago, LiveWire said:

The fact that everything from the Judeans hiding in the Mountains, to the Temple being thrown down brick by brick like Jesus explained and the Fact that DAILY SACRIFICE stopped happening, caused the "Abomination of Desolation" to happen in its Place.

No Sin Offering happening = Abomination of Desolation

I will just confuse you by explaining the facts here.   But, you are off the mark and badly.

You really and truly do not know your Bible at all.

Before you worry about confusing others you should really try to help your own confusion.

I don’t know how old you are but it sounds like some one has really mixed you up.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

22 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

You really and truly do not know your Bible at all.

Before you worry about confusing others you should really try to help your own confusion.

I don’t know how old you are but it sounds like some one has really mixed you up.

You just went on a tirade about the first 14 Verses being about the Church Age.

When 70 AD and Temple Destruction and Daily Sacrificing Stopped it did take place in the CHURCH AGE!

You totally missed my last post as it flew right over ya.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, BibleWords said:

This is not the rapture.

This is the resurrection at the end of the tribulation.

Not at all the same resurrection.

This resurrection mentions no shout, no trumpet, no rapture of the living, no dead in Christ rising first.

The Scriptures say “shall be delivered” but that does not mean rapture.  It instead means God will protect and they will be “delivered”.  God will not let them be overcome but  the rapture is not seen here.

It says everyone who names are written are delivered at the time of this resurection.

I take it you believe that no one's names are written who take part in the pre trip rapture?

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

3 hours ago, BibleWords said:

This is not the rapture.

This is the resurrection at the end of the tribulation.

Not at all the same resurrection.

This resurrection mentions no shout, no trumpet, no rapture of the living, no dead in Christ rising first.

The Scriptures say “shall be delivered” but that does not mean rapture.  It instead means God will protect and they will be “delivered”.  God will not let them be overcome but  the rapture is not seen here.

Also I'd like to add,the saints who are resurected in the first resurection died during the tribulation when they didnt worship the beast or it's image nor did they recieve it's mark 

So you believe you will be raptured before this first resurection that takes place after the tribulation.

Revelation 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/8/2023 at 5:26 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Dude.The woman is not the one fleeing in zech 14.She leaves at the beginning of the tribulation 42onths prior.

Oh brother, you are as confused as can be, you really ought to be listening and learning. The 1290 at which they flee adds up to the START of the tribulation in which way? It is 30 days before the 1260, in the MIDST of the week is when the 1290 AoD happens, you get yourself boxed into corners and have to come up with bad, and over exaggerated points. We all know the Jews flee at the AoD which is in the Middle or "Midst" (1290) of the week brother.

On 5/8/2023 at 5:26 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Those who are fleeing Judea in zech 14 are fleeing from the abomination that causes desolation.They are fleeing to the mountains to hide in caves because they all got the mark of the beast.The woman flees into the wilderness before it is even given to anyone.She leaves soon as the two witnesses.esses arrive.Thats why she stays in the wilderness 1260 days.

Ahhh............YEA.............that is the point, once you understand Revelation is not in Chronological Order you just might grasp all of this. The Two-witnesses arrive at the 1335, not the 1290, the 1335 is 1335 days until the 2nd Coming ends al of these wonders the 1290 is 1290 days until Jesus shows up to end all of these wonders and the 1260 is only 1260 days until Jesus returns to end all of these wonders via his 2nd Coming. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

Oh brother, you are as confused as can be, you really ought to be listening and learning. The 1290 at which they flee adds up to the START of the tribulation in which way? It is 30 days before the 1260, in the MIDST of the week is when the 1290 AoD happens, you get yourself boxed into corners and have to come up with bad, and over exaggerated points. We all know the Jews flee at the AoD which is in the Middle of the week brother.

Ahhh............YEA.............that is the point, once you understand Revelation is not in Chronological Order you jus might grasp all of this. The Two-witnesses arrive at the 1335, not the 1290, the 1335 is 1335 days until the 2nd Coming ends al of these wonders the 1290 is 1290 days until Jesus shows up to ed all of these wonders and the 1260 is only 1260 days until Jesus returns to end all of these wonders via his 2nd Coming. 

You have taken so many numbers which you don't understand and have added and subtracted and multiplied and divided till you have no idea what your talking about.

Let's get a few facts straight ,shall we.

The tribulation of the saints lasts for a time,times and a half.No more and no less.

Daniel 7:25

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

The woman flees into the wilderness just before the persecution of the remnant of her seed begins.

Revelation 12

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

After the woman flees into the wilderness , the persecution of the saints in Israel begins.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

It's that simple.The woman flees before the tribulation even begins .The woman didn't wait around for the abomination of desolation.She fled long before the great tribulation.She leaves a time,times and a half before.She must have paid attention to scripture and left while the gitten was good.

Mathew 24:20

Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 5/6/2023 at 7:08 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

If you want to believe you sit on the throne of God,I'd say your delusional and should be in an  institution .

Most of what you say sounds  blasphemous.

"To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne."  Rev 3:21

19 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

"To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne."  Rev 3:21

That I agree with.I also understand from scripture exactly who it is that overcomes.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Once I learned who the beast from the sea is and who the saints that are persecuted during the tribulation,it all made perfect sense.

Israel shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land after the Lord comes.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You have taken so many numbers which you don't understand and have added and subtracted and multiplied and divided till you have no idea what your talking about.

I understand all of the numbers in full, you don't nor ever will it seems understand them because you feel the need to fit everything around your wrong assumptions, instead of being taught the facts via biblical backing, you bring your own facts to the table. 

Let's get a few facts straight ,shall we.

The tribulation of the saints lasts for a time,times and a half.No more and no less.

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

No, the Greatest Ever Troubles last for only 1260 days, tribulation covers the full church age AND the full 70th week, unless Jesus is a liar !! John  16:33 says son:

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome.

This is why in Rev. 2:10 Smyrna were told they would have "tribulation 10 days" the number 10 = Completion, thus this mean the Church would have tribulation as long as they are on earth, AND the Remnant Church (Rev. 12:17)will have tribulation for the full 7 years of the 70th week and for the last 1260 days which is the GREATEST EVER TROUBLES seen by mankind.  

So, its not that tribulation only lasts for 1260 days, it is that the Greatest Ever Troubles, which God calls Jacob's Troubles, last for only 1260 days, it parallels with God's Wrath which is a part of that troubles seen in the world, of course, 1/3 of the world burns, or the whole New World (IMHO) which allows the Anti-Christ to wield his power in full. After the Gog and Magog war where Russia, Iran and Turkey's armies are destroyed, pile on top of that the New World being destroyed by fire, and the Little Horn/A.C. has nor push back at all. Psstt, he doesn't want to rule Asia and South Africa, only the Mediterranean Sea Region along with his European Union base.

The woman flees into the wilderness just before the persecution of the remnant of her seed begins.

Revelation 12

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

After the woman flees into the wilderness , the persecution of the saints in Israel begins.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

It's that simple.The woman flees before the tribulation even begins .The woman didn't wait around for the abomination of desolation.She fled long before the great tribulation.She leaves a time,times and a half before.She must have paid attention to scripture and left while the gitten was good.

You are WRONG on one count, they do not flee BEFORE the AoD, but you are RIGHT, but do not understand why it seems, in that the Woman (Jews who repent aka 144,000) does flee JUST BEFORE the great tribulation, because Jacob's Troubles only lasts 1260 days, not 1290 days, and THUS the AoD happens 30 days before the DOTL, so that gives Israel/The Woman/The 144,000 30 days to flee Judea. QUESTION !! Why would anyone think that the coming Anti-Christ would be allowed to conquer Israel BEFORE the Jews flee for safety? But all those who error, and really think the AoD is the Anti-Christ have no other option than to believe this, they box themselves in. 

See how you have to say the Woman doesn't wait around for the AoD because you ASSUME WRONGLY that it is the Anti-Christ, when it is really the False Prophet. LOOK WHO PLACES the Image:

Rev. 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The Remnant of HER (Jesus is her seed) SEED is the Church who repent after the Rapture. A Remnant can't be the 2/3 Jews/Saints, they do not REPENT........GET OT NOW? verse 17 says they do indeed have the testimony of Jesus. This can only be Gentiles who repent. (Its not that hard to figure this out tbh)

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I understand all of the numbers in full, you don't nor ever will it seems understand them because you feel the need to fit everything around your wrong assumptions, instead of being taught the facts via biblical backing, you bring your own facts to the table. 

No, the Greatest Ever Troubles last for only 1260 days, tribulation covers the full church age AND the full 70th week, unless Jesus is a liar !! John  16:33 says son:

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome.

This is why in Rev. 2:10 Smyrna were told they would have "tribulation 10 days" the number 10 = Completion, thus this mean the Church would have tribulation as long as they are on earth, AND the Remnant Church (Rev. 12:17)will have tribulation for the full 7 years of the 70th week and for the last 1260 days which is the GREATEST EVER TROUBLES seen by mankind.  

So, its not that tribulation only lasts for 1260 days, it is that the Greatest Ever Troubles, which God calls Jacob's Troubles, last for only 1260 days, it parallels with God's Wrath which is a part of that troubles seen in the world, of course, 1/3 of the world burns, or the whole New World (IMHO) which allows the Anti-Christ to wield his power in full. After the Gog and Magog war where Russia, Iran and Turkey's armies are destroyed, pile on top of that the New World being destroyed by fire, and the Little Horn/A.C. has nor push back at all. Psstt, he doesn't want to rule Asia and South Africa, only the Mediterranean Sea Region along with his European Union base.

You are WRONG on one count, they do not flee BEFORE the AoD, but you are RIGHT, but do not understand why it seems, in that the Woman (Jews who repent aka 144,000) does flee JUST BEFORE the great tribulation, because Jacob's Troubles only lasts 1260 days, not 1290 days, and THUS the AoD happens 30 days before the DOTL, so that gives Israel/The Woman/The 144,000 30 days to flee Judea. QUESTION !! Why would anyone think that the coming Anti-Christ would be allowed to conquer Israel BEFORE the Jews flee for safety? But all those who error, and really think the AoD is the Anti-Christ have no other option than to believe this, they box themselves in. 

See how you have to say the Woman doesn't wait around for the AoD because you ASSUME WRONGLY that it is the Anti-Christ, when it is really the False Prophet. LOOK WHO PLACES the Image:

Rev. 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The Remnant of HER (Jesus is her seed) SEED is the Church who repent after the Rapture. A Remnant can't be the 2/3 Jews/Saints, they do not REPENT........GET OT NOW? verse 17 says they do indeed have the testimony of Jesus. This can only be Gentiles who repent. (Its not that hard to figure this out tbh)

It's your delusional.You love in it.

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

a time,time and a half.Nothing more ,nothing less.You can add thousands of years to it as your delusion can lead you to do most anything.But you will never be able to change this amount of time outside of your own delusion.