• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not according to Jesus.Its what happens when they get kicked out of the kingdom of heaven.I expect many will burn while others will go into exile.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Again, you do not understand varied contexts it seems.

In the parable if the 10 virgin brides, when they are not called unto the wedding (7 years in  heaven). they are seen as cast into utter darkness.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But we also know that people get saved during the 70th week. My guess is they would not be called a Virgin Bride if they did not eventually make it to heaven. Half of all those Christians come to Christ during the 70th week out of desperation, OR 1/2 of the "so called Church" are found out as fakers. One of those two has to be true. It could be a mix of both, maybe a lot of the 5 virgins that are cast into outer darkness (tribulation in this instance, since this is the Marriage Call) eventually come unto Christ. But there is no doubt the 5 Virgins go through the 70th week troubles. 

So, this can be an either or, but in this context its about the 5 virgins (I think everyone agrees this is the Marriage Call) who are not taken to the Bridal Suite in Heaven. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

That totally doesn't work.  TILL ALL FULFILLED and It is finished, are not the same thing. 

Sure it is, Jesus fulfilled the Sacrificial Laws, no more sacrifices are needed, he is the "once and for all sacrifice", right?

Do the covenants made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob cease to exist because 'PART of ISRAEL' was blinded 

for the GENTILES to come to faith? 

The Covenant was THE PROMISE not THE LAW. 

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

BUT what HE DIDN'T READ, that HASN'T BEEN FULFILLED OR FINISHED is what came AFTER that part in Isaiah

Jesus reading one prophesy fulfilled, does not mean all prophesy was fulfilled, since much prophesy is end time events, BUT, Jesus also fulfilled ALL THE LAW, by becoming a once and for all Sacrifice. The Laws of Gid demanded Atonement. He then merely requires FAITH rt receive that atonement. End of the Law.

There is 'the seed' promise, but there is also his seed to become a great nation and many nations

Again, no one stated all of the Prophetic Events had been fulfilled, I stated factually that Jesus fulfilled ALL LAWS required, that Law was an Atonement for sins must be paid. 

The Law is no longer in effect, read Gal. 3 it says so. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Again, you do not understand varied contexts it seems.

In the parable if the 10 virgin brides, when they are not called unto the wedding (7 years in  heaven). they are seen as cast into utter darkness.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But we also know that people get saved during the 70th week. My guess is they would not be called a Virgin Bride if they did not eventually make it to heaven. Half of all those Christians come to Christ during the 70th week out of desperation, OR 1/2 of the "so called Church" are found out as fakers. One of those two has to be true. It could be a mix of both, maybe a lot of the 5 virgins that are cast into outer darkness (tribulation in this instance, since this is the Marriage Call) eventually come unto Christ. But there is no doubt the 5 Virgins go through the 70th week troubles. 

So, this can be an either or, but in this context its about the 5 virgins (I think everyone agrees this is the Marriage Call) who are not taken to the Bridal Suite in Heaven. 

You just don't get it.

The occupants of the kingdom shall be cast out of the kingdom.

Have you not read that they shall go into exile?

Here are Jesus words again.At least you could try to listen to Jesus.Just try.

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Jesus said right there in the verse,they shall be cast out of the kingdom.Nothing about a rapture .The unbelieving Jews are being cast out of the kingdom of heaven where Jesus says that people outside of the kingdom shall come there and accompany Abraham ,Issac and Jacob.Besides,the tribulation has already past at this point.The resurection has taken place.

Amos 5:27

Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

Zech 14:2

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

To Answer your question ,I was quoting Christ who said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth of the subjects of that kingdom when it comes the kingdom of heaven.

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

ofcorse the majority of those in the promised land recieve the mark of the beast and do worship the beast.If they would only have believed in Christ then he would have given them sight ,Insted they remain blind to the very end.

There will only a small remnant be saved.

Any more questions?

Same question, could you please tell me what you believe the colored sections of that post mean?

3 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Same question, could you please tell me what you believe the colored sections of that post mean?

I answered your question.

What exactly is your next question?

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I answered your question.

What exactly is your next question?

Maybe you could take EACH VERSE individually because your previous answer didn't help,  Thank you for asking.  Looking forward to your teaching

3 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Maybe you could take EACH VERSE individually because your previous answer didn't help,  Thank you for asking.  Looking forward to your teaching

Take each verse individually?

You posted about 50 verses that need not interpretation.The only problems I've seen is your understanding of those verses.For instance you say 50 percent of Israel was blind.Scripture does not say this.Its only your believe that 50 percent of Israel was blind.

From what I see today.At least 98 percent of the people who dwell on the land of Israel are blind.Perhsps 2 percent can see and most of those are Arabs.

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Take each verse individually?

You posted about 50 verses that need not interpretation.The only problems I've seen is your understanding of those verses.For instance you say 50 percent of Israel was blind.Scripture does not say this.Its only your believe that 50 percent of Israel was blind.

From what I see today.At least 98 percent of the people who dwell on the land of Israel are blind.Perhsps 2 percent can see and most of those are Arabs.

Only the 'colored ones', not all 50.  

You SAY I said 50 percent of Israel was blind.  You have mistaken what someone else must have said and attributed it to me as I have never once in my entire life given a number and/or percentage to the 'blinded'.   AND SO, I know Scripture doesn't say that.  

Please, just the 4 or 5 bolded in color, if you are able.  Usually when I get every response other than the simple request I find it never happens.  If that is the position you will be taking then please just let it go and I will do the same.  By now you probably could have done the 50 and all who read this could have been educated by GODs words rather than bored by ours.

Again, you don't seem to be able to distinguish the land from the nation from the people which is why we can never come to a solution.  But it takes the entire OLD TEST to really understand...not that anyone should be teaching anything until they have that...IMHO anyhow.  

So again, if possible, just the bolded colored verses if you can.  

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Only the 'colored ones', not all 50.  

You SAY I said 50 percent of Israel was blind.  You have mistaken what someone else must have said and attributed it to me as I have never once in my entire life given a number and/or percentage to the 'blinded'.   AND SO, I know Scripture doesn't say that.  

Please, just the 4 or 5 bolded in color, if you are able.  Usually when I get every response other than the simple request I find it never happens.  If that is the position you will be taking then please just let it go and I will do the same.  By now you probably could have done the 50 and all who read this could have been educated by GODs words rather than bored by ours.

Again, you don't seem to be able to distinguish the land from the nation from the people which is why we can never come to a solution.  But it takes the entire OLD TEST to really understand...not that anyone should be teaching anything until they have that...IMHO anyhow.  

So again, if possible, just the bolded colored verses if you can.  

They need no interpretation.If you have a question concerning them ,you can ask.

But don't ask50 questions concerning 50 verses.My time is limited.Im posting now during my  lunch break .I may post again later after my second job is complete.

If you have that many questions,then maybe it would be best to ask someone who doesn't work.Or at least not two jobs.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

57 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They need no interpretation.If you have a question concerning them ,you can ask.

But don't ask50 questions concerning 50 verses.My time is limited.Im posting now during my  lunch break .I may post again later after my second job is complete.

If you have that many questions,then maybe it would be best to ask someone who doesn't work.Or at least not two jobs.

Are we speaking two different languages?  BOLDED AND COLORED.  If you can do, if you can't don't and if you will do and if you won't don't, but NO NEED to waste all this time.  Need the last word?  ANY post other than the teaching I ask will be it.