Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Daily sacrifice is an issue in Israel that needs to be fixed.Is an issue that is only going to get worse.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/politics-and-diplomacy/article-742010

Perhaps the little country could request a host to fix the issue.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/3/2023 at 6:06 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Daily sacrifice is an issue in Israel that needs to be fixed.Is an issue that is only going to get worse.

I did not see a correlation to that story tbh.

"The Daily Sacrifice" that Gabriel, Michael and the Man in Linen (Jesus preincarnate) spoke about was not some "PROFANE END TIME Meat Sacrifice" that would make no sense. The Daily Sacrifice at that time is Jesus, why cant you guys who "love" end time prophecy grasp that? 

So, God places Israel all over the world via the Diaspora, because they refused to quit serving the law, and they refused to accept the Messiah, but yet you really want me to believe in Dan. 12 and Dan. 9:27 is speaking about some profane meat sacrifice that MOCKS Jesus offering ? Come on !!

The Jews repents before the DOTL, then as they try to worship Jesus in the Temple the Jewish High Priest False Prophet FORBIDS Jesus Worship. That is "THE SACRIFICE" that is taken away. 

2 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

"The Daily Sacrifice" that Gabriel, Michael and the Man in Linen (Jesus preincarnate) spoke about was not some "PROFANE END TIME Meat Sacrifice" that would make no sense. The Daily Sacrifice at that time is Jesus, why cant you guys who "love" end time prophecy grasp that? 

So, God places Israel all over the world via the Diaspora, because they refused to quit serving the law, and they refused to accept the Messiah, but yet you really want me to believe in Dan. 12 and Dan. 9:27 is speaking about some profane meat sacrifice that MOCKS Jesus offering ? Come on !!

The Jews repents before the DOTL, then as they try to worship Jesus in the Temple the Jewish High Priest False Prophet FORBIDS Jesus Worship. That is "THE SACRIFICE" that is taken away. 

It would take some thought to get to the correlation of that story .

Keep in mind. The vast majority in the  promised land today do not worship God.

Amos 5:26

You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god — which you made for yourselves.

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It would take some thought to get to the correlation of that story .

Keep in mind. The vast majority in the  promised land today do not worship God.

You do not even get that the sacrifice that is taken away is Jesus. Nothing else is relevant after that point tbh.

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You do not even get that the sacrifice that is taken away is Jesus. Nothing else is relevant after that point tbh.

No,Jesus is not taken away. That would be impossible.That daily sacrifice is not an animal,and it's not Christ.

Mathew 28:20

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

40 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,Jesus is not taken away. That would be impossible.That daily sacrifice is not an animal,and it's not Christ.

Mathew 28:20

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

IT IS POSSIBLE (and will happen) for the Jewish High Priest False Prophet to Forbid Jesus Worship in the temple of God. Your problem is you have ideas in your mind you can't get past. That is taking it away. Again, it goes beyond comprehension that people think that taking away a MEAT SACRIFICE can DEFILE the Temple, its is incredulous you can't see that tbh. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

To me the matter is not complicated. If we look at Acts 15:20, 29 and 21:25 we see that we are still under the terms of the Covenant made with Noah (Gen.9:17). No blood and no eating animals that did not have their blood drained. This Covenant, made with ALL FLESH is much older that that of Sinai, yet it is still in effect. Now equally, Israel has a Covenant with God that contains the Daily Oblation. And our Lord Jesus said that the Law would not pass until heaven and earth passed. Since Israel rejected Messiah, are they not still bound by Covenant of Sinai? A Covenant is not annulled because one party broke it. If there is any doubt, then all we need to do is read that our Lord will "kill and eat" the Passover after He returns (Lk.22:7-16).

The Beast of Daniel 9 "strengthens" THE Covenant. Which Covenant has the Daily Oblation? That of Sinai. Is this not the sign of the Fig-Tree. Here we have Judah keeping the Law. Needless to say, the Daily Oblation is intimately connected with the Temple, so we have a double proof of a third Temple - a Temple which the Beast will occupy as per Daniel 9 and 2nd Thessalonians 2.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

IT IS POSSIBLE (and will happen) for the Jewish High Priest False Prophet to Forbid Jesus Worship in the temple of God. Your problem is you have ideas in your mind you can't get past. That is taking it away. Again, it goes beyond comprehension that people think that taking away a MEAT SACRIFICE can DEFILE the Temple, its is incredulous you can't see that tbh. 

The Jews who believe in Jesus are not interested in building a stone building to worship Jesus in.

If they believed in Jesus ,they would be the temple of God.

On 5/3/2023 at 7:06 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Christians in Israel have already been exempt from sacrificing to Moloch.I know I would find an issue in giving my children to him.

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

The beast rises up, the kingdoms come into power.  One of the heads receives a deadly wound.  

The wound is healed.   THE IMAGE to be WORSHIPPED is set up. 

ALL OF A SUDDEN, all the PRAYERS, and LOVE and ADORATION we have been giving to OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN...isn't going to HIM anymore...Deception is ruling on the earth

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." Revelation 13:11 KJV

DECEPTION, lying signs and wonders, a FALLING AWAY, the WHOLE WORLD DECEIVED...

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

4O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

5Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

6For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

7But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

"Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;" Deuteronomy 11:16 KJV

4The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire,

5(I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew you the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying,

6I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

7Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

9Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

10And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments. Hos 6

8548. tamid ►
Strong's Concordance
tamid: continuity
Original Word: תָּמִיד
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: tamid
Phonetic Spelling: (taw-meed')
Definition: continuity

Dan 12:11  And from the time is taken away the daily and is set up abomination of desolation days A thousand two hundred and ninety

"Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down." Daniel 8:11 KJV

"And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered." Daniel 8:12 KJV

"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?" Daniel 8:13 KJV

Greek order

Dan 8:11 And even as high as the Prince of the host he exalted and by him were taken away the daily and was cast down the place of His sanctuary

Dan 8:12 And an army was given over to oppose the daily because of transgression and he cast down truth to the ground and he did and prospered

Dan 8:13 And I heard a holy one speaking and said one holy one to that certain who was speaking how long the vision the daily and the transgression of desolation the giving and both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled under

Dan 11:31 And forces by him shall be mustered and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress then they shall take away the daily and place the abomination of desolation

Dan 12:11 And from the time is taken away the daily and is set up abomination of desolation, days A thousand two hundred and ninety

Seems so clear to me and so far nothing else anyone else put forth has made any sense, so till then... I'll stay with this, not to mention there hasn't been any animal sacrifices for almost 2000 years, so starting them up just to have them 'stopped' a couple years later wouldn't really be a DAILY that was ended anyhow, would it?