• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I dare you to see the documentary called Vaxxed.  Your head would explode, but you would learn that there is no altruism among drug manufacturers.   Several people behind the scenes here looked at the movie, and walked away either in tears, or having learned the truth.  I dare you.

Yes, you believe, but there is no evidence that your 'vaccine' did anything, and I have shown you why you cannot know.

a) I have better things to do than watch propaganda.  For example, as I write this, golf's PGA championship is on television.

b) I have recovered from COVID.  Thankfully, both my wife and I had only mild symptoms, no doubt due to our being vaccinated multiple times.  I trusted my personal physician, who advised me to get the vaccine.  I do not trust unqualified people who have "an axe to grind".

c) Daring me is childish.

I get a good laugh every time that someone suggests viewing YouTube as a valid source of information.  There is "proof" of extraterrestrials, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster on there as well.  Anybody can post anything on YouTube and claim it is the truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

20 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I get a good laugh every time that someone suggests viewing YouTube as a valid source of information.  There is "proof" of extraterrestrials, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster on there as well.  Anybody can post anything on YouTube and claim it is the truth.

So the secret is to check out who posted it. There is a lot of good truth on both Twitter and YouTube if one has good sense to check out the originator.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Vaxxed is about the fraud of the CDC, a Whistle Blower who grew a conscious, and a US Congress who tried to bury it all. 

But yes, I am sure those little 2 year old children whose eyes glazed over with autism where just paid child actors.  :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Vaxxed is about the fraud of the CDC, a Whistle Blower who grew a conscious, and a US Congress who tried to bury it all. 

But yes, I am sure those little 2 year old children whose eyes glazed over with autism where just paid child actors.  :mellow:

You can believe whatever source you want -- as long as it agrees with your foregone conclusion.  I trust my personal physician, not politicians who will say anything to get re-elected.

The CDC is not fraudulent; there are many fraudulent "whistle blowers", and many good, honest people in Congress.  Why are you so cynical?

18 hours ago, JimmyB said:

The CDC is not fraudulent; there are many fraudulent "whistle blowers", and many good, honest people in Congress.  Why are you so cynical?

CDC was fraudulent.  That's what the film was a about.  A senior scientist turned over paper work from vaccine studies to the US Congress that showed MMR vaccines can cause autism within a certain age (I think 36 months, and younger).   The US Congress chose to bury the issue rather than deal with it.  I suppose that is the power drug companies have over them, and just so you know, the US Congress is filled with criminals, and most don't keep their oath.  There are a few heroes up there, but I cannot think of a single democrat that is one.    

I am sorry you don't seem to know that publishing false statistics by CDC constitutes fraud, but if you gain the courage to see the documentary, I am happy to point it out to you.  You definitely will learn something by watching. 

10 minutes ago, Sparks said:

CDC was fraudulent.  That's what the film was a about.  A senior scientist turned over paper work from vaccine studies to the US Congress that showed MMR vaccines can cause autism within a certain age (I think 36 months, and younger).   The US Congress chose to bury the issue rather than deal with it.  I suppose that is the power drug companies have over them, and just so you know, the US Congress is filled with criminals, and most don't keep their oath.  There are a few heroes up there, but I cannot think of a single democrat that is one.    

I am sorry you don't seem to know that publishing false statistics by CDC constitutes fraud, but if you gain the courage to see the documentary, I am happy to point it out to you.  You definitely will learn something by watching. 

I wouldn't watch such nonsense.  I don't believe propaganda.

"The US Congress chose to bury the issue rather than deal with it." LOL!!

"I suppose that is the power drug companies have over them" LOL!!

"the US Congress is filled with criminals, and most don't keep their oath" LOL!!

" I cannot think of a single democrat that is [a hero]" LOL!!

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

I wouldn't watch such nonsense.  I don't believe propaganda.

"The US Congress chose to bury the issue rather than deal with it." LOL!!

"I suppose that is the power drug companies have over them" LOL!!

"the US Congress is filled with criminals, and most don't keep their oath" LOL!!

" I cannot think of a single democrat that is [a hero]" LOL!!

The problem is that you do believe in propaganda.   Propaganda is something that government creates.   The film shows the government propaganda, with evidence.  The fact that you won't even look is why you will remain ignorant on the topic.

How can you even claim the CDC didn't commit fraud when you won't even look?  Government is sure not going to show you that they did commit fraud.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

The problem is that you do believe in propaganda.   Propaganda is something that government creates.   The film shows the government propaganda, with evidence.  The fact that you won't even look is why you will remain ignorant on the topic.

How can you even claim the CDC didn't commit fraud when you won't even look?  Government is sure not going to show you that they did commit fraud.

If I could I would put you on "ignore".  Believe what you want.  I'm not interested in discussing this with you any further.

Edited by JimmyB

12 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

If I could I would put you on "ignore".  Believe what you want.  I'm not interested in discussing this with you any further.

I think you should not engage me if you don't want to chat with me.  You always threaten to never speak to me again, but look, you always do.

If you want to upset a Liberal, then tell them the truth.  If you want to upset a Conservative, then lie to them.  :emot-nod: