• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Abortion is not "taking the life of an unborn"

What happens to the life of the unborn when it is aborted?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, FJK said:

What happens to the life of the unborn when it is aborted?

Do you think that I'm going to respond to a trick question like that? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Women, their husbands, and their physicians should have the freedom to make their own medical decisions.  Period.

God creates life and forms you in your mother's womb. What about God? Period!

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well” (Psalm 139:13-14

54 minutes ago, Patticats said:

God creates life and forms you in your mother's womb. What about God? Period!

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well” (Psalm 139:13-14

Are you talking about the same God that let Cain murder Abel?  Are you talking about the same God who killed all of humanity except for Noah, his family, and the animals that he brought into the ark? Are you talking about the same God who killed all the firstborn of Egypt, humans and animals, that He created and gave life?  Are you talking about the same God who killed the residents of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Are you talking about the same God who killed many of the Hebrews in the desert?  Are you talking about the same God who let Herod kill all the boys two years old and younger in Israel?

That same God whom you claim formed David and others, yet killed many, many, many people, directly and indirectly?   Apparently, He has a totally different idea about life than you claim He does!

BTW, your post has nothing to do with the question of the legality of abortion laws in Oklahoma the OP subject..

Edited by JimmyB

Jimmy well it seems like you support Abortion. That is why I made my response... by what you wrote. George made the same response to you earlier.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Are you talking about the same God who killed all of humanity except for Noah, his family, and the animals that he brought into the ark? Are you talking about the same God who killed all the firstborn of Egypt, humans and animals, that He created and gave life?  Are you talking about the same God who killed the residents of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Are you talking about the same God who killed many of the Hebrews in the desert?  Are you talking about the same God who let Herod kill all the boys two years old and younger in Israel?

And if you understand each of these incidents are God preserving the lineage of the Lord so that salvation would be able to be offered to mankind.  :)

Honestly, the question is simply this ... what is GOD'S WILL in the matter ...

Pro 6:16  There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: 

Pro 6:17  haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 

Pro 6:18  a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, 

Pro 6:19  a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. 

Be blessed!  :)

• Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, Patticats said:

Jimmy well it seems like you support Abortion. That is why I made my response... by what you wrote. 

Of course that is the usual distortion.  I do not "support Abortion" (capitalized).  I support the right of women, their physicians, and others to make the medical decision to terminate a pregnancy when the fetus is unable to survive outside the womb.

Why do you support the murders I mentioned in a previous post?

Thank God that you don't support Abortion. Because God is the creator of life that he has given us. Abortion is murder... It seems you have your view and I have mine. I trust God in all situations.. George had said the same thing as I had in an earlier post.

4 minutes ago, George said:

And if you understand each of these incidents are God preserving the lineage of the Lord so that salvation would be able to be offered to mankind.  :)

Honestly, the question is simply this ... what is GOD'S WILL in the matter ...

Pro 6:16  There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: 

Pro 6:17  haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 

Pro 6:18  a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, 

Pro 6:19  a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. 

Be blessed!  :)

I simply responded to the off-topic post by Patticats.  It is twisting the discussion to say that I (or anyone else) supports abortion.

If you want to change the subject, then please respond how God allowed murders (going against His own commandment), whether He actually did the killing or allowed them to happen. 

And since you bolded "hands that shed innocent blood", why did God allow Cain to murder (innocent) Abel?  Why did God allow Herod to kill all the innocent boys two years of age and younger?

It is deceptive to turn a discussion about the constitutionality of Oklahoma's laws into a discussion of murder.  Abortion is not murder! They are entirely different subjects.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

Sodom and Gomorrah

17 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Of course that is the usual distortion.  I do not "support Abortion" (capitalized).  I support the right of women, their physicians, and others to make the medical decision to terminate a pregnancy when the fetus is unable to survive outside the womb.

Why do you support the murders I mentioned in a previous post?

Abortion is murder.

The world is in a junkyard state as a part of our punishment (Adam's, original sin).  Eden was perfect, and no one died there.   There is an average of 231 people who die per second in the world today (many from the mRNA vaccine), and Adam brought death into this world along with his sin as a part of his judgement.  God will fix everything, in His own time.

As for God killing, He is a creator of everything and can remove anyone he wishes.  It's not immoral for your creator to take you at His will, just like the 231 people per second are taken.  If you think the flood of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah were dramatic (they were God's perfect judgement), wait for the next one coming soon.  :emot-nod:

• Well Said! 1