• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Patticats said:

Thank God that you don't support Abortion. Because God is the creator of life that he has given us. Abortion is murder... It seems you have your view and I have mine. I trust God in all situations.. George had said the same thing as I had in an earlier post.

I support a woman's right to freely make her own medical decisions, including whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.

Apparently you do not trust God in all situations.  How do you explain Christian women who make the decision to terminate a pregnancy?  Here is one example... An ectopic pregnancy, if an abortion is not performed, will kill both the mother and the embryo/fetus. Does God, according to you, want both the mother and the embryo/fetus to die when her life could be saved?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

Jimmy I trust God... Period!!  You say you support women's rights that sounds like what I hear on the Liberal News of women who support Abortion? 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

How do you explain Christian women who make the decision to terminate a pregnancy?

It's simple, they committed murder.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Do you think that I'm going to respond to a trick question like that? 

It isn't a quick question.  If you don't want to answer it then just don't answer it, don't try to accuse me of trying to somehow trick you into something.

It is total nonsense to claim that someone who supports a woman's right to make a difficult medical decision regarding her pregnancy supports murder!!!

Just now, Patticats said:

Jimmy I trust God... Period!!  You say you support women's rights that sounds like what I hear on the Liberal News of women who support Abortion? 

Ah, the "magic word": Liberal.  You have "shown your hand"!  You have changed your discussing abortion to judging "Liberal" women.  Now I see where you're "coming from".  Try sticking to the topic!

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

It's simple, they committed murder.

That is your simple, erroneous, opinion.  Read my earlier posts, then tell me if God committed murder.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Even the church fathers have a bit to say about this subject ... this is from the Didache.

Chapter 2. The Second Commandment: Grave Sin Forbidden. And the second commandment of the Teaching; You shall not commit murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not commit pederasty, you shall not commit fornication, you shall not steal, you shall not practice magic, you shall not practice witchcraft, you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is born. You shall not covet the things of your neighbor, you shall not swear, you shall not bear false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall bear no grudge. You shall not be double-minded nor double-tongued, for to be double-tongued is a snare of death. Your speech shall not be false, nor empty, but fulfilled by deed. You shall not be covetous, nor rapacious, nor a hypocrite, nor evil disposed, nor haughty. You shall not take evil counsel against your neighbor. You shall not hate any man; but some you shall reprove, and concerning some you shall pray, and some you shall love more than your own life.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, JimmyB said:

It is total nonsense to claim that someone who supports a woman's right to make a difficult medical decision regarding her pregnancy supports murder!!!

Ah, the "magic word": Liberal.  You have "shown your hand"!  You have changed your discussing abortion to judging "Liberal" women.  Now I see where you're "coming from".  Try sticking to the topic!

Shown my hand? My friend I am quoting what the liberal news says.. Let's end this discussion to agree to disagree because I'm not changing my mind.. I trust God and go by scripture.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, JimmyB said:

Yeah, only very, very few abortions are a difficult decision.  They are just a convenience for most.  

It's murder.

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, FJK said:

It isn't a quick question.  If you don't want to answer it then just don't answer it, don't try to accuse me of trying to somehow trick you into something.

It is a trick question.  Do you think I'm stupid?