• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,485
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

It's amazing that people were saved in Jesus BEFORE the New Testament was written isn't it?

No, it is the only way people are saved.  All the time.

3 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I've never seen anyone preach salvation only using the Old Testament, yet the the early church only preached Christ from the Old Testament for the first generation.

Because that's all they had.  And it was quite effective.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SAVED / HEAVEN   ---   NOT  SAVED / HELL

PSALM 2:1  why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing 

PROVERBS 10:2  treasures of wickedness profit nothing but righteousness delivereth from death 

ISAIAH 32:17  and the work of righteousness shall be peace and the effect of righteousness quietness and --ASSURANCE-- forever 

PROVERBS 12:17 he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit

MATTHEW 5:20  for I say unto you  ---that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees  *******YOU  SHALL  IN  NO  CASE  ENTER  INTO   ---  THE  KINGDOM  OF  HEAVEN*******

EZEKIEL 33:13  when I shall say to the righteous that he shall surely live   --- if he trust to his righteousness and commit iniquity  ---  all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered  --- but for his iniquity that he hath committed  ---  he shall die for it ---

MATTHEW  7:21  NOT  EVERYONE  THAT  SAITH  UNTO  ME  LORD  LORD  SHALL  ENTER  INTO THE  KINGDOM  OF  HEAVEN BUT  HE  THAT  DOETH  THE  WILL  OF  MY  FATHER  WHICH  IS  IN  HEAVEN 

ISAIAH 32:6  for the vile person will speak villany and his heart will work iniquity to practise hypocrisy and to utter error against  THE  LORD  --TO  MAKE  EMPTY  THE  SOUL  OF  THE  HUNGRY--and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail--

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 6/2/2023 at 2:45 PM, backontrack said:

how do you know you are saved,

I know I am saved because I was saved at the altar. Then after I had prayed and left the altar it was as if the ceiling had been blown off of that building. Later on, I learned that when people are saved there is an open portal in Heaven so the people in Heaven can look to see us when we are saved. So they can rejoice in Heaven. 

Luke 15:10 "I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

32 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

Later on, I learned that when people are saved there is an open portal in Heaven so the people in Heaven can look to see us when we are saved.

ANGELS WATCHING OVER YOU

EarthFromSpace.jpg.a349d845b46f704bb30380c74fd62c41.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,653
  • Content Per Day:  12.18
  • Days Won:  31

16 hours ago, Hopefully said:

The Bible says the majority of people are not saved. It seems it’s going to be rare to find a saved person to give a good answer.

I’d say you can confirm what you have read in the Bible about if you are saved in Sprit since a lot of saved flesh is not at your disposal. 

With love to all no harm intended.

@Hopefully John 3.16 contains so much simple Gospel truth, indeed.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 6/4/2023 at 10:36 PM, JohnR7 said:

I know I am saved because I was saved at the altar. Then after I had prayed and left the altar it was as if the ceiling had been blown off of that building. Later on, I learned that when people are saved there is an open portal in Heaven so the people in Heaven can look to see us when we are saved. So they can rejoice in Heaven. 

Luke 15:10 "I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent."

Yes Yes and Yes! 

When I received Christ went forward and on my way back to my seat it all came down on me all at once as I sat down, I cried for the longest time. I felt this, it was as if someone behind me put their arms around me inside me around my heart it was THE most loving filling I have ever had in my life and a voice saying you belong to me now.  That was 1976 and to this day I have never forgotten this experience. God has never left me nor forsaken me ever even in my darkest times, running from him sinning against him. He never left me and his love still remains inside me.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:57 PM, Alive said:

Many even saw Him after He resurrected. These were eye-witnesses and they did just what Jesus told them to do.

There were many people resurrected at the time and yet we hear very little about that. 

Matthew 27:52-53. According to this passage, after Jesus' crucifixion, "The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many."

5 hours ago, backontrack said:

God has never left me nor forsaken me ever even in my darkest times

God does not ever disappoint us. Some things we have to wait for. Actually, He is waiting for us because He does not change. 

On 6/5/2023 at 12:26 AM, Michael37 said:

ANGELS WATCHING OVER YOU

I had a dream once about my daughter in Heaven and there were two angels assigned to watch over her. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

EVIL   ---   INIQUITY

PSALM 52:3  THOU  LOVEST  EVIL  MORE  THAN  GOOD  AND  LYING  RATHER  THAN  TO  SPEAK  RIGHTEOUSNESS   SELAH

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  mouth are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

PSALM 119:138  thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful

PROVERBS 11:19  as righteousness tendeth to life so he that persueth   EVIL  persueth it to his own  DEATH

AMOS 15:14  seek good and not  EVIL  that you may live and so  THE  LORD  THE  GOD  OF  HOSTS  shall be with you  --as you have spoken--

PROVERBS 12:12  the wicked desireth the --net of  EVIL MEN--  but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit 

PROVERBS 18:21  DEATH  AND  LIFE  ARE  IN  THE  POWER  OF  THE  TONGUE  AND  THEY  THAT  LOVE  IT  SHALL  EAT  THE  FRUIT  THEREOF

ACTS 3:26  unto you first  GOD  having raised up  HIS  SON  JESUS ---SENT  HIM--- TO  BLESS  YOU  IN  TURNING  AWAY  EVERYONE  OF  YOU  FROM  HIS  INIQUITIES 

2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of  GOD  standeth sure having this seal  ---  let everyone that nameth the name of  CHRIST  DEPART  FROM  ---INIQUITY---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST