• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,508
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Anne2.

It's really quite simple: The absence of the Y chromosome is a female. The presence of the Y chromosome is a male.

Yeah, I just wanted to get his answer. But also did not want to beat a dead horse so to speak either.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

We'll never convince a liberal Christian to change their mind about social issues. They tend to toe the party line.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

Anyone who would pay attention to Matt Walsh is suspect to me. He is incredibly rude, obnoxious and demeaning to people especially LGBT.

A brief look at the history of this movie reveals many people stating they were invited to participate under false pretenses, including Matt Walsh setting up a fake organization that sounded like a pro-trans group.

You cannot trust a liar, and he is demonstrably one. I would not waste the bandwidth on anything he makes as it is almost certainly dishonestly edited.

Yeah, he is essentially a very successful troll.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  20

Just saying, I find there are people everywhere that are rude, obnoxious and demeaning, even here on Worthy.  But I will still listen and discern the worth of their words.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  979
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,945
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I've never found rude, demeaning, obnoxious or lying words that had worth before. Strange that you have.

Funny one, considering  the style that you choose for your own compositions here. Lots of rude going round eh?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.16

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Lots of rude going round eh?

I suppose, in the end, everyone gets to show who they really are, shining forth like a beacon in the night.

But sometimes, since we are the beacon and not the viewer, it becomes hard to see ourselves as others see us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,508
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

1 hour ago, FJK said:

I suppose, in the end, everyone gets to show who they really are, shining forth like a beacon in the night.

But sometimes, since we are the beacon and not the viewer, it becomes hard to see ourselves as others see us.

I never knew of the guy until this video. But, what was shown in this documentary, is important for us to know and see. Perhaps his methods to get that information was not stellar. But otherwise I do not think we would have it. Just my opinion on it. Making it all about the messenger doesn't change what was there and it's "worth".

Edited by Anne2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.16

1 hour ago, Anne2 said:

Making it all about the messenger doesn't change what was there and it's "worth".

Will Rogers once said "I never met a man I didn't like".

I can't say that, I've met a lot of men I didn't like, but I can say I've never met a man I haven't learned something from.

I just find it better to pay attention to what a man is saying than concentrating on his personality. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/7/2023 at 1:02 PM, JimmyB said:

That is the physical definition of gender.  Clearly there is a lot more to being a woman or a man than their chromosome makeup.

Shalom, JimmyB.

No, not really. Anything else is LEARNED from one's parents and/or environment once he or she is born. That's why it is called "gender confusion" if a child has not learned what it means to be a "male" or a "female." One needs to learn to EMBRACE what he or she is, not to attempt to CHANGE what he or she is!

On 6/7/2023 at 1:02 PM, JimmyB said:

The current issue that is facing society is whether a person has the right to identify her/himself with a different gender than the one they were born with.  There are clearly a large number of people who do not identify themselves with the gender they were born with.  The question is: do they have the right to individually determine whom they want to be or does society have that right?

Well, since GOD is the One who gave them the particular gender his or her genes carry, then NO, he or she does NOT have the "right to individually determine whom they want to be!" That is GOD'S CHOICE, NOT HIS OR HER OWN!