• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

In the context of Noah, then the one left is saved..?? :o

Actually--I do not know. My point was that this scripture may be referencing the same as the one quoted.

The context suggests this--don't you think?

Matt. 24:36 (NKJVS)   “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False.

Those who recieve rain are not consumed.They that are left of the nations shall go up year after year to keep the feast of tabernacles.

EVERYONE THAT IS LEFT.

Zech 14

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

EVERYONE THAT IS LEFT.

The weeds are not left.They are consumed.Raptured away.

You are assuming that the rapture event takes place at the end of the great tribulation.  Do click on scripture references below to see the scriptures.

Discern Zechariah 14:1-5 on how the Lord comes back as the King of kings at the end of the great tribulation to do battle with the world's armies marching unto Jerusalem. 

Note how He is touching down with his feet on the Mount of Olives verse 4, but He is coming back with the pre great tribulation raptured saints in verse 5.  Granted, you will probably still see it as the raptured event where they turn around and then come back right then and there, but bear with me.

Then discern that same event of Zechariah 14:1-5 is in Revelation 19:11-21 when He comes back with the armies clothed in fine linen, white and clean vs 14 as it cannot be angels but the saints coming back with Him as He defeats the world's armies & cast the beast & false prophet into the lake of fire.  I'm sure you will agree on that.

With me so far?  Okay then, the world's armies are now defeated and we go into the next chapter for how Satan is in the pit for a thousand years.  THEN AFTER THAT, that resurrection takes place where those that have died, having gone through the great tribulation, are resurrected.  Revelation 20:1-6

Fathom that.  Jesus came back with the saints and had defeated the world's armies & Satan is in the pit for a thousand years and then THAT RESURRECTION takes place. Jesus is on earth for when that resurrection takes place.  He is not meeting those saints in the air.

Rebuttal;  But it says the first resurrection!!!

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

That was written to testify that this resurrection was to happen "first" before the rest of the dead are resurrected later on ( at the Great White Throne Judgment ). 

This "first resurrection" was not to testify that this was the rapture event of the firstfruits of the resurrection for when they meet Christ in the clouds.

That is why Jesus is warning the 7 churches in Revelation to be ready or else be left behind as cast into the bed of the great tribulation as He will judge His House first as the Bridegroom coming for the abiding bride of Christ.  He will be excommunicating those not found abiding in Him ( Luke 12:40-49 )  nor being willing to go from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven. Luke 14:15-24 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

6 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

You are assuming that the rapture event takes place at the end of the great tribulation.  Do click on scripture references below to see the scriptures.

Discern Zechariah 14:1-5 on how the Lord comes back as the King of kings at the end of the great tribulation to do battle with the world's armies marching unto Jerusalem. 

Note how He is touching down with his feet on the Mount of Olives verse 4, but He is coming back with the pre great tribulation raptured saints in verse 5.  Granted, you will probably still see it as the raptured event where they turn around and then come back right then and there, but bear with me.

Then discern that same event of Zechariah 14:1-5 is in Revelation 19:11-21 when He comes back with the armies clothed in fine linen, white and clean vs 14 as it cannot be angels but the saints coming back with Him as He defeats the world's armies & cast the beast & false prophet into the lake of fire.  I'm sure you will agree on that.

With me so far?  Okay then, the world's armies are now defeated and we go into the next chapter for how Satan is in the pit for a thousand years.  THEN AFTER THAT, that resurrection takes place where those that have died, having gone through the great tribulation, are resurrected.  Revelation 20:1-6

Fathom that.  Jesus came back with the saints and had defeated the world's armies & Satan is in the pit for a thousand years and then THAT RESURRECTION takes place. Jesus is on earth for when that resurrection takes place.  He is not meeting those saints in the air.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

That was written to testify that this resurrection was to happen "first" before the rest of the dead are resurrected later on ( at the Great White Throne Judgment ). 

This "first resurrection" was not to testify that this was the rapture event of the firstfruits of the resurrection for when they meet Christ in the clouds.

That is why Jesus is warning the 7 churches in Revelation to be ready or else be left behind as cast into the bed of the great tribulation as He will judge His House first as the Bridegroom coming for the abiding bride of Christ.  He will be excommunicating those not found abiding in Him ( Luke 12:40-49 )  nor being willing to go from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven. Luke 14:15-24 

The only thing being raptured away in zech 14 are the weeds that are consumed.

The wheat is left and will go up to Jerusalem year after year to keep the feast of tabernacles through the millinium.

I want to be left.Ive recieved the rain and feel he that is in me will protect me.

If I could I'd like to be in Judea at the time of Christs coming but I'm not sure if that is going to be possible.

17 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

I'm not assuming.The weeds are taken first.

I hope I will be left when they go.

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The only thing being raptured away in zech 14 are the weeds that are consumed.

The wheat is left and will go up to Jerusalem year after year to keep the feast of tabernacles through the millinium.

I want to be left.Ive recieved the rain and feel he that is in me will protect me.

If I could I'd like to be in Judea at the time of Christs coming but I'm not sure if that is going to be possible.

I understand your point of view but it is not being aligned with scripture.

Can you explain how Revelation 19:1-10 has the Lord in Heaven with the raptured saints at the Marriage Supper and then after that the heavens are open for when He comes back with the saints clothed in fine linen, white & clean, to do battle with the world's armies marching against Jerusalem, and defeating them Revelation 19:11-21 and then Satan is in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE He resurrects the saints that went through the great tribulation per Revelation 20:1-6 ?

That means Jesus is not meeting those saints being resurrected that went through the great tribulation in meeting them in the air when He has already touched down on earth thus on earth after defeating the world's armies.

42 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm not assuming.The weeds are taken first.

I hope I will be left when they go.

How do you apply this scripture to your point of view?

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else they get cut off, left behind with unbelievers for when that fire comes on the earth.  When does that happen?

4 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

I understand your point of view but it is not being aligned with scripture.

Can you explain how Revelation 19:1-10 has the Lord in Heaven with the raptured saints at the Marriage Supper and then after that the heavens are open for when He comes back with the saints clothed in fine linen, white & clean, to do battle with the world's armies marching against Jerusalem, and defeating them Revelation 19:11-21 and then Satan is in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE He resurrects the saints that went through the great tribulation per Revelation 20:1-6 ?

That means Jesus is not meeting those saints being resurrected that went through the great tribulation in meeting them in the air when He has already touched down on earth thus on earth after defeating the world's armies.

Oh no.

The first resurection consisting of the saints of the tribulation takes place before the millinium.They shall reign over the nations.Though I'm not one of them ,I hope to make the trip to keep the feast of tabernacles.If I don't make it that long then I will be resurected after the millinium.

The final resurection takes place after the millinium.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

How do you apply this scripture to your point of view?

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else they get cut off, left behind with unbelievers for when that fire comes on the earth.  When does that happen?

This happens at his coming before the millinium.

Some of Jesus servants will be preaching the gospel and being persecuted.Some killed.

There are some of Jesus servants who will be killing and tormenting other people.I suspect they take the mark of the beast as well.