IGNORED

The Revelation of the Latter Days: The New Jerusalem and The Rapture before the end of year 2028

InLoveForTheOne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs if we had some eggs.  Without a resurrection there can not be a rapture.  Please show the text that says there is a resurrection before the tribuation.  Is ther a text or just your reasoning?

It seems that you have neither bacon or eggs.

Its COUNTLESS TBH...........We see the Pre Trib Raptured Church in Rev. 4:4 they have on CROWNS, sit at the THRONE and have in WHITE RAIMENTL....Now go look at Rev.2:10, Rev. 3:5 and 3:21 and those who OVERCOME are promised these three things, the 24 Elders are the Church IN HEAVEN before the Seals are ever opened. In 1 Chronicles 24 we the 24 Orders of the Priesthood. So, the 24 Elders is referencing us as Kings and Priest which is what Jesus calls us in Rev. 1:6 and what w call ourselves in Rev. 5:9:10. Rev, 4:1 is the Rapture as Jesus sounds like a Trump. Paul stated I tell you a MYSTERY (Secret...............Musterion or God SHUTS THE MOUTH) so the Rapture was a Secret nit meant for Israel per se, but for the Church. In 2 Thess. 2"3 Paul says the Church will DEPART, you are the guys that confuse this with a DEPARTURE of the Faith. So, he tells them not to FEAR, because the Church will be gathered unto  Jesus BEFORE the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath Falls. In Rev. 19 ANYONE can see the Church is in Heaven before they get their White Robes which we see in Rev. 4:4 and in Rev. 7:9-17. So , we Marry the Lamb Jesus THEN RETURN to Earth fir the Marriage Supper (Armageddon). The Bride & Groom always stays in the fathers house 7 days then the Marriage Supper !! We RETURN with Jesus AND the Anti-Christ and all his Armies are STILL ON THIS EARTH !! There are thousands more timing  tells.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its COUNTLESS TBH...........We see the Pre Trib Raptured Church in Rev. 4:4 they have on CROWNS, sit at the THRONE and have in WHITE RAIMENTL....Now go look at Rev.2:10, Rev. 3:5 and 3:21 and those who OVERCOME are promised these three things, the 24 Elders are the Church IN HEAVEN before the Seals are ever opened. In 1 Chronicles 24 we the 24 Orders of the Priesthood. So, the 24 Elders is referencing us as Kings and Priest which is what Jesus calls us in Rev. 1:6 and what w call ourselves in Rev. 5:9:10. Rev, 4:1 is the Rapture as Jesus sounds like a Trump. Paul stated I tell you a MYSTERY (Secret...............Musterion or God SHUTS THE MOUTH) so the Rapture was a Secret nit meant for Israel per se, but for the Church. In 2 Thess. 2"3 Paul says the Church will DEPART, you are the guys that confuse this with a DEPARTURE of the Faith. So, he tells them not to FEAR, because the Church will be gathered unto  Jesus BEFORE the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath Falls. In Rev. 19 ANYONE can see the Church is in Heaven before they get their White Robes which we see in Rev. 4:4 and in Rev. 7:9-17. So , we Marry the Lamb Jesus THEN RETURN to Earth fir the Marriage Supper (Armageddon). The Bride & Groom always stays in the fathers house 7 days then the Marriage Supper !! We RETURN with Jesus AND the Anti-Christ and all his Armies are STILL ON THIS EARTH !! There are thousands more timing  tells.

You have failed to show the text that teaches that there is a resurrection at Rev. 4.  You cannot show one because there is not one.  Without a resurrection, there can not be a rapture.  This is immutable.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Paul taught it VERY CLEARY, it can be seen throughout the bible to those who understand the TIMING TELLS of Prophecy. I am a Prophecy guy, tbh, anytime someone tells me they do not see the Rapture as Pre Trib, in my heart, I know they are never going to be able to see the DEEP TRUTHS of God's End Times, why? Because they can not grasp a very SIMPLE End Time Event. 

Paul taught the resurrection followed by the rapture.  1 Thes. 4: 15-17, 

The Return of the Lord
…15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.…

It does not matter how much revelation you have if you depart from the text which clearly says we will not proceed them, you may be adulterating scripture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

You have failed to show the text that teaches that there is a resurrection at Rev. 4.  You cannot show one because there is not one.  Without a resurrection, there can not be a rapture.  This is immutable.

Again, I showed it, you will not receive it. I am correct, so you being in error is not going to phase my life brother. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There is NO PROBLEM, there is fact and fiction, God in code, for reasons I have explained, VERY CLEARLY, gave us code words for Israel and Jerusalem in the book of Revelation, on purpose. So, when you see Jerusalem called that city like unto Sodom & Egypt in Rev. 11 it is so Rome would not get angry at a book/letters saying Jerusalem would be a great city in the future, because Rome had just sacked Jerusalem. This is why The Woman is used in Rev. 12 and the 144,000 is used in Rev. 7 and 14. Do you think New Jerusalem will be 144,000 stadia? 

New Jerusalem will 144 million square stadia, 4.9 million square kilometers or 1.9 million square miles.

No, of course not, New Jerusalem is going to be as big as it is going to be, and it is not for us to know, thus God just tells us New Jerusalem is Completeness x Fullness. 

So, you say there is no there there, I am creating a phony problem, I beg to differ and have explained this time and again. You can admit the Woman is code for ALL the Jews (Israel) who repents but you can not admit the 144,000 are also a code because you can not admit, it seems, to being wrong. Its just odd TBH.

God is not tryin g to get 12,000 Virgins (SMILE........Yea right) from  Israel, just like there will not be 10 Virgin Brides. God is using numbers and somehow you got left behind on that hayride, I just saw it 5 or 6 years ago myself, LOL. I started seeing all the things we saw as hard to understand, and confusing as NOT CONFUSING when we used the numbers of the Old Testament in a way God used numbers. WHY? Because there was only 4000 words on the original Hebrew and no vowels. God therefore used many numbers to convey information. 

10 = COMPLETION, 7 = Divine Completion, 6 = MANKIND, the number 8 = New Beginnings, the number 12 = Fulness etc. etc.

The 10 Commandments, the 10 Plagues, the 7 Trumps, the 7 Seals which open the 7 Trumps, the 7 Vials which emit from the 7th Trump. The 7 Eyes and 7 Spirits = God sees All and is Everywhere. The 10 Kings that arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head now makes perfect sense, God give Satan no info ahead of time, He simply stated it this way without the Number System, the COMPLETE NUMBER THEREOF, will arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head, and the Anti-Christ will be born in that end time Kingdom of Many Nations. Well, that is what the 10 means the COMPLETE European Union reunited in the end times, and thus the Little Horn  arises AMONGST THEM, meaning simply that he is born in the E.U. which is a Nation of PARTLY STRONG [Nations] and PARTLY WEAK [Nations]. 

So, in essence, you not understanding how God us using numbers has left you behind brother, you will never grasp end time prophecy without understanding God's system of using numbers to relay information unto us. By the way, God wrote the book of Revelation, NOT John. He was simply given signs/visions and had Angels utter utterances unto him. Rev. 1:1 says God GAVE Jesus the book of Revelation, and it was then given unto John. These are God's numbers, codes, metaphors and judgments. 

The whole point is the 144,000 are seen in heaven having been redeemed from the earth. Therefore they cannot possibly be the Israel in Petra. It cut and dried, fact.

The Seals DO NOTHING, it is merely Jesus in heaven opening the sealed scroll of Judgments. The MUST THEREFORE END, before the Wrath of God starts, the 7th Seal starts the Wrath rolling. You see the 6th Seal "PROPHETIC UTTERANCE" by Jesus and you can not grasp it is a prophesy of a soon to come event.

How can you say the seals DO NOTHING? The seals are EVERYTHING. They are the final week. When the seals are open the four horsemen of the Apocalypes go forth onto the earth. The fifth seal is the great tribulation. The sixth seal is the coming of Jesus for the second harvest. The 7th seal is the wrath of God. 

And you say the seals do nothing. I can only look at the ground and shake my head.

Really? Again !! Rev. 11 via the 7th Trump. Revelation 14:17-20, Rev. 16:19 and Rev. 19:17-20 are all the EXACT SAME EVENT !!

Now I'm really shaking my head. How can you possibly understand this and yet seem oblivious to everything else that is happening? The only thing I can think of is that you are just reading what the text says and have found no need to solve a problem that isn't there.

The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order, from Rev. 2 through 9 is, then we get Rev. 15&16 which is really one chapter. Then we get the Parenthetical Citation Chapters which cover those 42 months of God's Wrath as seen in Rev. 8, 9 15&16.

I know that Revelation is not in chronological order.

Rev. 8 STARTS God's 42 months of Wrath.

You must be confused by Daniel 12. The wrath of God is not 42 months. The wrath of God is ONE YEAR.

Rev. 12 sees the Woman being chased by Satan for how long? 42 months.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the wrath of God.

Rev. 8 as we know sees the Beast ruling for the exact same 42 months.

Revelation 8 is one of the chapters of Gods wrath. The 7th seal contains the wrath of God. That would be chapters 8,9,10 and 11. The total wrath of God lasts ONE-YEAR. Not 42 months. ONE YEAR.

9 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

Jesus tells us in Revelation 3 that He is coming soon. He also says let no one take your crown. Then we see 24 elders in heaven with crowns in Revelation 4. Then we see kings and priests in Revelation 5 before the throne.

Do the math. Use some simple logic. We see 24 elders with crowns in heaven. You don't get crowns until Jesus comes. Since the dead in Christ rise first we know that there has been a resurrection.

If you are expecting Jesus to paint you a picture, He is not. He says He is coming when you think not. That is why we watch for the soon coming of the Messiah and the pretribulation rapture.

1 minute ago, The Light said:

Jesus tells us in Revelation 3 that He is coming soon. He also says let no one take your crown. Then we see 24 elders in heaven with crowns in Revelation 4. Then we see kings and priests in Revelation 5 before the throne.

Do the math. Use some simple logic. We see 24 elders with crowns in heaven. You don't get crowns until Jesus comes. Since the dead in Christ rise first we know that there has been a resurrection.

If you are expecting Jesus to paint you a picture, He is not. He says He is coming when you think not. That is why we watch for the soon coming of the Messiah and the pretribulation rapture.

The simple logic does not work.  The first resurrection is not until the end of the tribulation.  That resurrection is clearly labeled as the first resurrection.  Doing the math, how many resurrections come before the first resurrection?

2 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

The simple logic does not work.  The first resurrection is not until the end of the tribulation.  That resurrection is clearly labeled as the first resurrection.  Doing the math, how many resurrections come before the first resurrection?

You claim that the first resurrection is not until the end of the tribulation and you claim that it is clearly labeled.

Can you provide chapter and verse the supports your claim?

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Again, I showed it, you will not receive it. I am correct, so you being in error is not going to phase my life brother. 

Do you understand the scripture in Rev 20 that identifies the first resurrection?  Do you know what the word first means? 

Rev 20: 4,5   And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection.…

How many resurrections come before the first resurrection?

3 minutes ago, The Light said:

You claim that the first resurrection is not until the end of the tribulation and you claim that it is clearly labeled.

Can you provide chapter and verse the supports your claim?

Rev. 20: 4,5,  And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection.…