• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Babylon is simply the world being JUDGED at the 1260, you grasping that or not is on you brother, I have given no POV, I put forth things I understand from the Holy Spirit, I do not guess, I leave guessing for others.

The RAPTURE happens BEFORE the 70th week even starts, so if you do not understand the Raptures TIMING, of course you are not going to understand that Babylon falls after the Rapture. However, I think to you the "RAPTURE" is the 2nd Coming(could be wrong), but in truth Babylon Falls or gets Judged over a 1260 day period of time, ending with the 2nd Coming where we see the 144,000 (the Jews who repent and flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area). 

Prophecy is much more complex than people know my brother. Think about this, I am hip to what is going to go down. Its my calling, its what I do. God Bless.

You do have a POV when you believe this is your calling, brother.  Pride can prevent you from addressing something that derails that presentation, brother.

I thank you for sharing but there is no reason for the 3rd angel to warning everyone about the consequence of the lake of fire for taking the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive during the coming great tribulation; as happening after the fall of Babylon as if that fall of Babylon is to happen towards the end of the great tribulation.

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No such thing as a pre great tribulation rapture event found in scripture as you continue to claim

And

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

True.  The pretrib rapture is like a rubber crutch.  Don't put any weight on it.

Pre trib rapture is when Jesus will judge His House first as the Bridegroom for why He is warning saved believers to be ready as found abiding in Him & not in iniquity or else.

Luke 12:40-49

AND He is warning believers not to be ensnared by the cares of this life that the day comes upon them unaware and that they will not want to leave because they love their lives on earth than to leave it.  

Luke 14:15-24

Also;

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Does that sound like believers will need to worry about that at the end of the great tribulation when they need the mark of the beast to buy & sell to get drunk and surfeit and have cares for this life?  No.  

So saved but unrepentant believers & former believers left behind will face the fire coming on the third of the earth which is the western hemisphere that will set up the coming great tribulation for the New World Order & the mark of the beast system.  New believers as a result of the first angel spreading the everlasting gospel everywhere will be joining them to die with them either by that fire or when the beats wage war against them in killing them by sword or hunger since they will not have the mark to buy & sell to survive.

The time to get ready with His help and by His grace is now if you wis Him to help you escape.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

And

Pre trib rapture is when Jesus will judge His House first as the Bridegroom for why He is warning saved believers to be ready as found abiding in Him & not in iniquity or else.

Luke 12:40-49

AND He is warning believers not to be ensnared by the cares of this life that the day comes upon them unaware and that they will not want to leave because they love their lives on earth than to leave it.  

Luke 14:15-24

Also;

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Does that sound like believers will need to worry about that at the end of the great tribulation when they need the mark of the beast to buy & sell to get drunk and surfeit and have cares for this life?  No.  

So saved but unrepentant believers & former believers left behind will face the fire coming on the third of the earth which is the western hemisphere that will set up the coming great tribulation for the New World Order & the mark of the beast system.  New believers as a result of the first angel spreading the everlasting gospel everywhere will be joining them to die with them either by that fire or when the beats wage war against them in killing them by sword or hunger since they will not have the mark to buy & sell to survive.

The time to get ready with His help and by His grace is now if you wis Him to help you escape.

Not one word you present supports a pre-trib rapture, because it's not found in scripture

Jesus is the Lord

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, ChristB4us said:

I believe that "fallen Babylon" is USA and the event in Revelation 18:1-24 happens after the rapture event in verses 1-5 of Revelation 14:1-20 for when the first angel spreads the everlasting gospel to all the world in verses 6-7 so that everyone will know the gospel and cannot have an excuse for not knowing it.  

I believe the USA is toast from the fire which consumes 1/3 of the earth in the 1st Trumpet. All of the Western Hemisphere with New Zealand and Australia comprise exactly 1/3 of the earths land mass.  There needs to be an army from the North, South, East and West who will attack (Jerusalem) Israel, many of who will die at Armageddon. Each of these have a direct path to Armageddon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Not one word you present supports a pre-trib rapture, because it's not found in scripture

Jesus is the Lord

Then you are not looking, because you do not want to believe you are wrong when there are scriptures not aligning with how you are applying other scriptures to mean.

The warnings Jesus is giving to the churches and to saved believers is to avoid becoming castaways as disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven.

Since churches are to excommunicate those not abiding in Him but living in sin, or heresy, to not even eat with them, then what do you think the Bridegroom will do at the rapture event for the Marriage Supper to be held in Heaven?

And yes, Jesus is still Lord.

11 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I believe the USA is toast from the fire which consumes 1/3 of the earth in the 1st Trumpet. All of the Western Hemisphere with New Zealand and Australia comprise exactly 1/3 of the earths land mass.  There needs to be an army from the North, South, East and West who will attack (Jerusalem) Israel, many of who will die at Armageddon. Each of these have a direct path to Armageddon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I agree.  Thanks for sharing.

The time to get ready for the Bridegroom is now by being found abiding in Him & with the meat of His words as kept in the KJV with His help.

We also need to pray for His help not to be ensnared by the cares of this life that we would find ourselves unwilling to go when the Bridegroom comes so we can escape.

I'm even praying & trusting Him to take me no matter what, including when I am typing to finish a post in a forum.  When He appears, I pray I am willing to leave everything behind, even an unfinished and thus an unposted edification.

Psalm 127:1Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. 2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

It is His ministry and not my burden for why His yoke is easy & His burden is light.

17 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

This entire earth is "Dissolved" by the Lord's fire in final judgement at his return to Armageddon (The End)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,115
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

12 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

You do have a POV when you believe this is your calling, brother.

Everyone can have a POV, I understand the difference between my thoughts and God's revealing of his word unto me. There is a huge difference however, I have never been one to willy nilly say this, this and this is the way it is, via my own understandings, via guesses, that's not my style, so for 30 plus years, even as a man called unto Prophecy and digging in voraciously, I only learned what other might have gotten also at that time, God must be tuned in to continually, because He has His own timing, Daniel was a great Prophet, but God was not going to tell Daniel His deep truths in Daniel chapter 12, He will however tell us because of the time we live in. I understand what the 1290 and 1335 means, Daniel had no clue, he probably didn't even understand in full what the 1260 Anti-Christ was. So, God, who is no respecter of men, will use any man who will listen, the problem is too many men today already know it all, so they never hear God, how do I know this? revelation by the Holy Spirit AIMED AT ME TOO, smile.

My style was never to say this is the way it is I think, I do not put forth guesses per se. That is for others, I wait upon the Lord, and I understand how to hear the Lord's voice. Now, about 7-8 years ago, when I had my heart attack, I put forth this prayer. "Lord, why is it in these end times, when you promised to reveal all your truths unto us and pour out your spirit upon us, do e still have 100s of understandings of who Babylon is, what the Beast is, who the 144,000 is, who the Harlot is and what/who Babylon is?" And I got this back: 

"Ron, you guys already know it all"

So, I understood instantly, God was telling me OUR MEN'S TRADITIONS of old were BLOCKING His truths from reaching us.

For instance, everyone assumes it is the Anti-Christ who TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice and places the AoD at the 1290. But that fits NOWHERE in scriptures. In Dan. 9:27 we are told he "CAUSES" these things to happen, as if he is ordering it from afar. Once we take away the blind spot that says the 1290 has to be the Beast or Anti-Christ we can clearly see in scriptures it can not be him, for many reasons, AND we can also understand that the 1290 has to come before the 1260 (by 30 days). Then we can understand the 1335 has to come before both the 1290 and 1260.  All three numbers are THAT MANY DAYS until the 2nd Coming "ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS"(Dan. 12:6 and Dan: 12:8) meaning that the Anti-Christs who rules as a Beast for only 1260 days can not be the 1290 and thus the AoD 1290 CAN NOT be the Ant-Christ, he is not the Beast at that time, so who is it? The False Prophet Jewish High Priest gone rogue just like Jason  (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus Epiphanes. 

The False Prophet "TAKES AWAY" the Sacrifice, but not some PROFANE Meat Sacrifice, NO!! how could Gabriel/Jesus mean that in Dan. 12? The "Meat Sacrifice" itself is profane unto God, it just belittles Jesus' Sacrifice on the cross !! So, it is not a meat sacrifice that is taken away, so what is it? The False Prophet FORBIDS Jesus Worship by the 1/3 of the Jews who repent, just as Zech. 13:8-9 tells, and they repent, JUST BEFORE the DOTL, as we can clearly see in Zechariah 14:1 with Jerusalem's Sacking in Zech. 14:2.

That is why they flee unto Judea, if they had not repented they would not have known to flee, but how do they repent since most Jews do not read the New Testament? The Two Witnesses (1335) show up BEFORE the DOTL so says Malachi 4:5-6, to turn Israel back unto God. So, 3.5-5 million Jews who love the Lord, now go to the temple to worship Jesus(it is a natural move to a large group of Jews who repent), and since Israel joining the European Union is the Covenant (Agreement) as seen in Dan. 9:27, the coming Anti-Christ from afar, maybe from Belgium, will order the False Prophet (High Priest) to STOP Jesus worship, and this False Prophet then places the AoD or the IMAGE up in the temple, as Rev. 13 says he does, right? So, all those who think THEY KNOW the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ have a huge blind spot, they can nit understand the 1290 happens 30 days before the 1260 because they can not fathom that the person who takes away the "Sacrifice" is not the Beast, but is instead his False Prophet.

The 1290 AoD thus gives the Jews 30 days from the 1290 until the 1260 in order to flee Judea. So, not getting the 1290 correct throws everything off tbh. The reason people can't see that the "Sacrifice that is taken away" is Jesus, and that the AoD 1290 can't be the Anti-Christ, and that the 1335 is the Two-witnesses blessing, is because they ALREADY KNOW, that the 1290 is the Anti-Christ and that the Sacrifice being taken away is some "PROFANE MEAT SACRIFICE" even though it isn't. Jesus/Gabriel would never, ever attest to a Meat Sacrifice being taken away, after Jesus' death on the cross, that meat sacrifice would be a defilement in and of itself. So, its not me guessing, this is my calling, I understood via prayer why we as a Church are not all in agreement, thus I stepped back, looked at everything again, AND.........did that simple thing, I asked God, what does this mean Lord instead of relying on other men's info from years gone by. God gives me the answer every time, I just have to refuse to move on until I get that answer, I do not accept contradictions. 

On 6/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, ChristB4us said:

Pride can prevent you from addressing something that derails that presentation, brother.

This is a common "TACTIC" used by those who can never seem to win a debate point, what you basically are saying is "Hey, if you don't agree with me its just pride" which of course makes no sense. I stopped thinking in my old understandings and started asking God, because I realized God WANTS to reveal ALL of His end time truths to us NOW, because we are living in the end times. Thus I took a blog on Babylon that stated Rome was THAT CITY (Rev. 17:18) and changed it, because the Lord showed me my work was wrong. That is OPPOSITE of pride, I however already understand that is used as a tactic be people, will not work here. 

On 6/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, ChristB4us said:

I thank you for sharing but there is no reason for the 3rd angel to warning everyone about the consequence of the lake of fire for taking the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive during the coming great tribulation; as happening after the fall of Babylon as if that fall of Babylon is to happen towards the end of the great tribulation.

Well, I showed you why, you just will not accept it.

God Bless.

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Everyone can have a POV, I understand the difference between my thoughts and God's revealing of his word unto me. There is a huge difference however, I have never been one to willy nilly say this, this and this is the way it is, via my own understandings, via guesses, that's not my style, so for 30 plus years, even as a man called unto Prophecy and digging in voraciously, I only learned what other might have gotten also at that time, God must be tuned in to continually, because He has His own timing, Daniel was a great Prophet, but God was not going to tell Daniel His deep truths in Daniel chapter 12, He will however tell us because of the time we live in. I understand what the 1290 and 1335 means, Daniel had no clue, he probably didn't even understand in full what the 1260 Anti-Christ was. So, God, who is no respecter of men, will use any man who will listen, the problem is too many men today already know it all, so they never hear God, how do I know this? revelation by the Holy Spirit AIMED AT ME TOO, smile.

My style was never to say this is the way it is I think, I do not put forth guesses per se. That is for others, I wait upon the Lord, and I understand how to hear the Lord's voice. Now, about 7-8 years ago, when I had my heart attack, I put forth this prayer. "Lord, why is it in these end times, when you promised to reveal all your truths unto us and pour out your spirit upon us, do e still have 100s of understandings of who Babylon is, what the Beast is, who the 144,000 is, who the Harlot is and what/who Babylon is?" And I got this back: 

"Ron, you guys already know it all"

So, I understood instantly, God was telling me OUR MEN'S TRADITIONS of old were BLOCKING His truths from reaching us.

For instance, everyone assumes it is the Anti-Christ who TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice and places the AoD at the 1290. But that fits NOWHERE in scriptures. In Dan. 9:27 we are told he "CAUSES" these things to happen, as if he is ordering it from afar. Once we take away the blind spot that says the 1290 has to be the Beast or Anti-Christ we can clearly see in scriptures it can not be him, for many reasons, AND we can also understand that the 1290 has to come before the 1260 (by 30 days). Then we can understand the 1335 has to come before both the 1290 and 1260.  All three numbers are THAT MANY DAYS until the 2nd Coming "ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS"(Dan. 12:6 and Dan: 12:8) meaning that the Anti-Christs who rules as a Beast for only 1260 days can not be the 1290 and thus the AoD 1290 CAN NOT be the Ant-Christ, he is not the Beast at that time, so who is it? The False Prophet Jewish High Priest gone rogue just like Jason  (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus Epiphanes. 

The False Prophet "TAKES AWAY" the Sacrifice, but not some PROFANE Meat Sacrifice, NO!! how could Gabriel/Jesus mean that in Dan. 12? The "Meat Sacrifice" itself is profane unto God, it just belittles Jesus' Sacrifice on the cross !! So, it is not a meat sacrifice that is taken away, so what is it? The False Prophet FORBIDS Jesus Worship by the 1/3 of the Jews who repent, just as Zech. 13:8-9 tells, and they repent, JUST BEFORE the DOTL, as we can clearly see in Zechariah 14:1 with Jerusalem's Sacking in Zech. 14:2.

That is why they flee unto Judea, if they had not repented they would not have known to flee, but how do they repent since most Jews do not read the New Testament? The Two Witnesses (1335) show up BEFORE the DOTL so says Malachi 4:5-6, to turn Israel back unto God. So, 3.5-5 million Jews who love the Lord, now go to the temple to worship Jesus(it is a natural move to a large group of Jews who repent), and since Israel joining the European Union is the Covenant (Agreement) as seen in Dan. 9:27, the coming Anti-Christ from afar, maybe from Belgium, will order the False Prophet (High Priest) to STOP Jesus worship, and this False Prophet then places the AoD or the IMAGE up in the temple, as Rev. 13 says he does, right? So, all those who think THEY KNOW the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ have a huge blind spot, they can nit understand the 1290 happens 30 days before the 1260 because they can not fathom that the person who takes away the "Sacrifice" is not the Beast, but is instead his False Prophet.

The 1290 AoD thus gives the Jews 30 days from the 1290 until the 1260 in order to flee Judea. So, not getting the 1290 correct throws everything off tbh. The reason people can't see that the "Sacrifice that is taken away" is Jesus, and that the AoD 1290 can't be the Anti-Christ, and that the 1335 is the Two-witnesses blessing, is because they ALREADY KNOW, that the 1290 is the Anti-Christ and that the Sacrifice being taken away is some "PROFANE MEAT SACRIFICE" even though it isn't. Jesus/Gabriel would never, ever attest to a Meat Sacrifice being taken away, after Jesus' death on the cross, that meat sacrifice would be a defilement in and of itself. So, its not me guessing, this is my calling, I understood via prayer why we as a Church are not all in agreement, thus I stepped back, looked at everything again, AND.........did that simple thing, I asked God, what does this mean Lord instead of relying on other men's info from years gone by. God gives me the answer every time, I just have to refuse to move on until I get that answer, I do not accept contradictions. 

This is a common "TACTIC" used by those who can never seem to win a debate point, what you basically are saying is "Hey, if you don't agree with me its just pride" which of course makes no sense. I stopped thinking in my old understandings and started asking God, because I realized God WANTS to reveal ALL of His end time truths to us NOW, because we are living in the end times. Thus I took a blog on Babylon that stated Rome was THAT CITY (Rev. 17:18) and changed it, because the Lord showed me my work was wrong. That is OPPOSITE of pride, I however already understand that is used as a tactic be people, will not work here. 

Well, I showed you why, you just will not accept it.

God Bless.

Time will tell, brother.

May God bless you & keep you.  May He shine His face upon you & give you His peace.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Then you are not looking, because you do not want to believe you are wrong when there are scriptures not aligning with how you are applying other scriptures to mean.

The warnings Jesus is giving to the churches and to saved believers is to avoid becoming castaways as disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper in Heaven.

Since churches are to excommunicate those not abiding in Him but living in sin, or heresy, to not even eat with them, then what do you think the Bridegroom will do at the rapture event for the Marriage Supper to be held in Heaven?

And yes, Jesus is still Lord.

You will closely note you haven't provided scripture to support your claim of a pre-trib rapture, because none exist in the Holy Bible

The marriage supper will take place in the eternal kingdom "After" Jesus returns in fire and final Judgement (The End)