• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Agreed!  May God grant you wisdom in this area.

Thanks 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

Update: I have decided to move on and pursue singleness till the end of the year.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,947
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

45 minutes ago, SIC said:

Update: I have decided to move on and pursue singleness till the end of the year.

Here's a favourite verse of mine:

Rom 8:28  We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

4 hours ago, SIC said:

Blessings SIC

I'm such a dummy,I didn't even see there was a page 2 when I replied,not that I would've answered much differently than I had but I was thinking more on the lines of getting into some kind of altercation & your partner not having hour back- sort of like the hotel clerk scenario- which BTW was very disrespectful to you,imo

After reading page 2 I now see it was more about "support",taking an interest in what's important to YOU for the Purpose of your Calling and supporting your efforts,goals,ambitious etc   

Again,certainly if someone cares about YOU then they care about what's important to you...  one doesn't have to be interested in WHAT you're interested in,only supportive and interested in what you have to share about it,imo (Teddy gave a perfect example,his gal doesn't have to care about geology,she cares about her geologist!)

I'm glad to hear your decision,your a good guy and deserve love and support from tye person you love-and RESPECT, who wouldn't want an ambitious man,she sounded envious,self centered and insecure..... follow your heart,I pray you achieve all that you aspire to be....stars are way up there with many other stars,they don't belong anyplace lower....  reach for the sky!!!!

Oh,& keep her in your prayers.....

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings SIC

I'm such a dummy,I didn't even see there was a page 2 when I replied,not that I would've answered much differently than I had but I was thinking more on the lines of getting into some kind of altercation & your partner not having hour back- sort of like the hotel clerk scenario- which BTW was very disrespectful to you,imo

After reading page 2 I now see it was more about "support",taking an interest in what's important to YOU for the Purpose of your Calling and supporting your efforts,goals,ambitious etc   

Again,certainly if someone cares about YOU then they care about what's important to you...  one doesn't have to be interested in WHAT you're interested in,only supportive and interested in what you have to share about it,imo (Teddy gave a perfect example,his gal doesn't have to care about geology,she cares about her geologist!)

I'm glad to hear your decision,your a good guy and deserve love and support from tye person you love-and RESPECT, who wouldn't want an ambitious man,she sounded envious,self centered and insecure..... follow your heart,I pray you achieve all that you aspire to be....stars are way up there with many other stars,they don't belong anyplace lower....  reach for the sky!!!!

Oh,& keep her in your prayers.....

Yup. Every woman wants a man who takes initiative and is working towards a goal. Not every woman wants to put in the effort needed to support that man. 

It could be as simple as praying for my experiments to go well. 

Thanks 

@kwikphilly

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

14 minutes ago, SIC said:

Yup. Every woman wants a man who takes initiative and is working towards a goal. Not every woman wants to put in the effort needed to support that man. 

Thanks 

@kwikphilly

That's true Brother  and that's exactly what you DONT need or deserve-it's a 2 way street and takes 2 together in any relationship   

Your Number One Relationship is first and foremost and He's never let you down(& never will) so don't even look back,our Lord Provides MORE than anything we can ever ask,think,imagine & beyond our greatest expectations!That's alot to look forward to❤️

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, SIC said:

Thanks 

@kwikphilly

Oops!  You've taken a turn that's making me rethink your whole issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

Oops!  You've taken a turn that's making me rethink your whole issue.

I don't need the lady's support to handle situations.  My problem was why did she have to shout at me? Even if I was rude to him why did she she have to get angry? If she had remained silent the whole time it wouldn't have bothered me at all. 

The larger problem is her utter lack of support for my research.  She was struggling with her PhD and eventually quit. I supported her through and through.  Translated things for her. Found her articles that she could use. Proof read for her...  She was envious of my success.. When my research paper got accepted for a conference she didn't care. When I got funding for my research she didn't care... 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.21
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, SIC said:

The larger problem is her utter lack of support for my research.  She was struggling with her PhD and eventually quit. I supported her through and through.  Translated things for her. Found her articles that she could use. Proof read for her...  She was envious of my success.. When my research paper got accepted for a conference she didn't care. When I got funding for my research she didn't care... 

I think that pretty much says it all.  Pray for God's wisdom and His will for you, as I am.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

I think that pretty much says it all.  Pray for God's wisdom and His will for you, as I am.

Thank you so much

• Praying! 1