• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  599
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

If its understood another way, you have to work extra hard to show it to the contrary I would think, because I would think if it was spiritual its takes more on the part of the one who might see it like that to present their case. 

You know, tighten things up, make them more sure that way.

I particularly like your presentation here…because it is right…you are right. That is a very eloquent way of testing the “spirits” which is commanded of us…I welcome it…because “a man's gift makes room for him and brings him before great men”…and women...it may take a bit of "work."

Now as a response to you AFlameOfFire…to the question I asked of Dennis…my perspective…which is…that I no longer see “two men” as the “two witnesses” and this comes from a long and deep pressing of the Lord Yahshua and His subsequent revealing of the matter to me…of course…and you would expect no less I am sure. He operated on me using scripture, brothers, experience and direct speaking into my spirit…from His dwelling within…it is sure.

As I approach this with you…I must say to you that our Lord Yahshua is revealing mysteries formerly hidden in God from ages past…to His servants. He is now revealing the final iterations of things which have formerly been seen on the earth in a “type or shadow” only.

I am beginning my attempt…to “work extra hard” as you suggest…to show what might be “contrary” to the popular and traditional understanding. A “type or shadow” is a representation of what is seen in heaven…and…seen on earth as well…with what is shown in heaven being a more accurate depiction of what is seen in the earth…and in many cases…neither…being the fullness of the eternal reality…do you have any idea what I am saying? Good…because we are going to have to go to heaven now for some understanding and revelation…are you ready?

When God brings something forth that was formerly “hidden in Him”…which means it comes from eternity…He “stages it” if you will in the heavens until it is time to roll it out in the earth.

For a better grasp of this…one must remember that our God and Father of creation…knew the ending of His creation from before He put it (heavens and earth) in place. So scripture and the Holy Spirit are always going to be consistent…from beginning to end…and they will always reveal the “Living Word of God” which is Truth incarnate “Christ.” So there is no variation whatsoever…really…consistence is His name AFlameOfFire…and it this consistency that puts our faith on a firm foundation…the “Rock” to be exact.

I have found (others have as well) that this consistency in God produces a very clear picture of what God intends to do with His creation…one of the examples of this consistency is found in the “picture” of when a type of the “Son of God” is revealed in the earth.

Throughout the Scriptures, the visitation of the thing God puts in the earth…that is in “His image and likeness”…the enemy will come to see what it can do to distort and or destroy. He came first for Adam, and it set the whole matter in motion.

Just to pick out other examples, he came also for Moses at the time he was born. This enemy of God gets his best opportunity while the “Son” is yet unacquainted with the full scope of his identity and his power, so he comes after Moses as an infant.

At the birth of Yahshua…this enemy comes after the infant Christ in that Herod does essentially the same thing that Pharaoh did…in ordering the killing of male infants/toddlers. So it is that these three examples…Adam, Moses, Yahshua all “Sons of God” in “type or representation” are attacked in some way in an attempt by the devil to destroy them.

So having said that…when we look at Revelation 12:3-5 for example…we see the same thing once again…specifically in vs. 4b And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.”

Of course most are going to say that is in reference to Yahshua’s birth of Mary…it is not…the timing and location are not in support of such a fallacy. And please note…the son birthed forth in vs. 5 is a “man child”…who is the “Son of God” because He is a "mature Son" and He is upon the throne of God as it states. This is the last iteration of this “enemy attacking the son at or near his birth.”

So…it should be known that it was this last iteration of the “thing” fulfilled…that was a vision John saw while in heaven...and it was in the view God…from before the beginning…making the former iterations “types or shadows”…can you possibly follow me here?

Also you may be thinking…”what does this have to do with the two witnesses”…well they are connected most assuredly…but I want to oblige you at your request…“If its understood another way, you have to work extra hard to show it to the contrary I would think” I am laboring diligently…just need to know if you are following or have questions perhaps?

BTW…I did frame my question to Dennis1209 in this way… I ask this in the context of the two passages preceding the introduction of the "two witnesses." So I am intending on getting back to those passages because they will go along ways in revealing the true identity of those two witnesses…as will the passages from Revelation 12.

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 1/11/2024 at 5:24 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Cloud seeding.In an arid land like the middle east,it wouldn't be hard .

When you seed clouds, it is to make rain.

The 2 witnesses, American generals you said, can cause it to not rain, any time that they wish.

So how do they stop it from raining in whole the middle east any time that they wish to?

On 1/11/2024 at 5:48 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Understand that all these prophecies must fit together perfectly.

The two witnesses would need to arrive in Israel right about the time of this verse.3.5 years before the resurrection.

Daniel 11:31

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Dan 11:1-4, Says that this is about Persia and Greece. That is the silver and brass of the Dan 2 statue. This vision shows Antiochus and his activities after the silver to brass transition.

It's not future to us.

And they would need to die right about at this verse.

Daniel 11:40

At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

History about Greece and the children of Israel. Not future to us.

And they would need to stand on their feet and ascend in a cloud right at about this verse.

Daniel 12:2

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Dan 12:1-2, Is about Jesus, the first resurrection, and the time during and after the 70 AD fall of Jerusalem. 

On 1/11/2024 at 6:38 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

All these prophecies must fit together perfectly.For instance,the two witnesses should be arriving in Israel just about the same time these two horn assume authority and practice the authority of the first beast for 42 months.

Revelation 13

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. 

It has the power to do great signs for 42 months.That would be 1260 days and both beasts are cast (ALIVE)into a lake of fire.

Revelation 13

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months

The beast can only be Rome.

Rome is the iron in Dan 2 that rules over the children of Israel until Jerusalem is restored.

Rome is the 4th beast of Dan 7 that rules the children of Israel.

The 4th beast nation of Dan 2&7 is the beast in the Revelation.

It is not possible that the beast is not Rome.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In 1967 , to he little horn took control of Jerusalem after defeating three other horns.This was a prophecy by Daniel .

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The three horns Israel defeated were the horns of Egypt,Syria and Jordan.

The little horn of Dan 7 is still Rome. It is a continuation of the Roman beast. 

The three kings who were subdued were also Roman horns.

13 hours ago, FJK said:

So if control of Jerusalem is wrested from the Jews would it mean that we are not in the end times of prophecy yet?

(this isn't a facetious question, it's actually something I'm giving serious thought to about and watching to see one way or the other in world events)

When Jerusalem falls this time, there will be no children of Israel left to rule over.

The world saw what happened when Israel was attacked.

It will be the same on a national basis.

It will happen when Israel stands alone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, abcdef said:

When you seed clouds, it is to make rain.

The 2 witnesses, American generals you said, can cause it to not rain, any time that they wish.

So how do they stop it from raining in whole the middle east any time that they wish to?

You can seed clouds to stop rain too.

Just ask Paul McCartney.He paid to have it not rain on an outdoor concert before.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Dan 11:1-4, Says that this is about Persia and Greece. That is the silver and brass of the Dan 2 statue. This vision shows Antiochus and his activities after the silver to brass transition.

It's not future to us.

History about Greece and the children of Israel. Not future to us.

Dan 12:1-2, Is about Jesus, the first resurrection, and the time during and after the 70 AD fall of Jerusalem. 

You believe the time of the end took place thousands of years ago?

At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

Yea I don't think I will be able to reach you.If your beliefs are the time of the end was thousands of years ago,we definitely are not going to agree on much of anything.

25 minutes ago, abcdef said:

The little horn of Dan 7 is still Rome. It is a continuation of the Roman beast. 

The three kings who were subdued were also Roman horns.

Rome is not in the pleasant land which the saints inherit as an everlasting possession 

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the time of the end took place thousands of years ago?

Yea I don't think I will be able to reach you.If your beliefs are the time of the end was thousands of years ago,we definitely are not going to agree on much of anything.

Which "time of the end" is it talking about? There are many timeline ends in the Bible.

Towards the end of the Greek rule and the end of Antiochus would seem to be the "end" that it is talking about.