• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, abcdef said:

No, I do not see any reference to nukes in Rev 6:12-17. I see the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD, but no nukes.

You believe the heavens departed from.the earth like a scroll being rolled together in 70 ad?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the heavens departed from.the earth like a scroll being rolled together in 70 ad?

The heavens departed like a scroll over 70 AD Jerusalem, yes.

But it was not the material heavens as the atmosphere, but the heavenly covenant protection over Jerusalem. 

3 minutes ago, abcdef said:

The heavens departed like a scroll over 70 AD Jerusalem, yes.

But it was not the material heavens as the atmosphere, but the heavenly covenant protection over Jerusalem. 

You also claim the stars fell from heaven like Jesus said ?

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

On 1/6/2024 at 6:20 AM, tatwo said:

“And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth. (Rev 11:10 NKJV)

It does indicate that these two witnesses effect areas outside of Jerusalem…read it anyway you want…these “two witnesses” tormented those who…dwell on the earth”…theirs is a “global” impact…for those who understand that the two witness are the son of God…they understand that the two witnesses are indeed a global reality.

The 2 witnesses do effect the entire planet.

But what I was saying, was that the 2 witnesses being killed was only in Jerusalem and not planet wide.

It seems specific to me that they are in the material Jerusalem.

I agree that they are the son(s) of God. But we have different definitions on who they are specifically. 

“And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.” (Rev 11:8 NKJV)

I see it like this…the “great city” is figurative or symbolic for those who “dwell on the earth” as noted earlier…the people of the earth abcdef…that is why the “great city”…is…”spiritually” referred to as “Sodom, Egypt and Jerusalem” it represents the spiritual condition of the entire earth at that time.

Tatwo...:)

It appears to me that the majority of people in Jerusalem were and are at this time  still rejecting the new covenant gospel. This would also fit the description of this present Jerusalem being spiritually called Sodom and Egypt.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You also claim the stars fell from heaven like Jesus said ?

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matt 24:29, Yes, the stars are the children of Israel being killed after 70 AD by the Roman beast nation.

7 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Matt 24:29, Yes, the stars are the children of Israel being killed after 70 AD by the Roman beast nation.

You must be a full preterist if you believe Jesus came in 70 ad.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:23 AM, tatwo said:

Agreed…as I have shown in a prior post…it is likely that there will be a constituency of the “two witnesses” found in what is called Jerusalem and Israel. However their impact is global. 

Would you consider that they could be the church in Jerusalem?

As I see it abcdef…the days on earth have become dark at this time…they are “prophesying” as it states in vs. 3…they are bearing the Holy Spirit measured and authenticated standard of righteousness and holiness of the Lord Yahshua Himself…because He is the head of His Body...they will move in lockstep with Him.

I agree, The days of earth are dark right now, and getting darker.

Does the death of these 2 witnesses cause the resu/rapt to happen?

Why?

They will operate in the full grace, power and authority of the throne of God until they "finish their testimony"…prophesy…and this in “sackcloth”…meaning theirs is an urgent last call message for the people of the earth…the “testimony” of Yahshua is the “spirit of prophecy.” They have a “urgent gospel” as I refer to it.

I agree. They are preaching the new covenant gospel. 

Yes, theirs is an urgent last call for the people of earth.

But why is it so urgent?

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You must be a full preterist if you believe Jesus came in 70 ad.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I am far from a full preterist.

Matt 24:30-31. The sign of the Son of man coming for the resurrection is the gathering of the children of Israel to restore Jerusalem. That restoration was in 1967. The trumpet that sounded for that gathering was the 5th and not the 7th, the 7th is about to sound.

Jesus did come at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. He came as God to destroy the temple and Jerusalem. But it was not a resurrection coming. That coming for the kingdom is about to happen.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:27 AM, tatwo said:

If you are asking me abcdef…I have more than answered this question for you…read my posts to see my opinion. I told you I am not easily drawn into vain, pointless diatribe…such as you are attempting here...that's how I see this.

Again believe what you like abcdef…the referenced impact of vs. 10 is to those who “dwell on the earth” and it is mentioned in duplicate [verily…verily] strengthening its intention there in vs. 10.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:27 AM, tatwo said:

Why you see this as limited to “Jerusalem, Israel”…now appears to me as simply a case of you being blinded by your false belief…all the while you are trying to stuff that deception into a reality you call truth…you just go ahead and get you all of that you want…there is plenty to go around.

The reason that I see the description as the 2 witnesses being killed in the city of Jerusalem is because that is what it says.

If some might say that the 2 witnesses are killed outside Jerusalem, they could be going beyond what is specific in this Rev 11 passage.

Yes, the impact of the 2 witnesses is planet wide, but as to them being killed, the description does not go beyond Jerusalem.

----

As to whether someone's belief is false or not, I have been wrong on some things before, I would be very cautious about accusing a brother, unless your own beliefs are completely perfect, which as humans, they are usually not completely perfect. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

9 hours ago, abcdef said:

I am far from a full preterist.

Matt 24:30-31. The sign of the Son of man coming for the resurrection is the gathering of the children of Israel to restore Jerusalem. That restoration was in 1967. The trumpet that sounded for that gathering was the 5th and not the 7th, the 7th is about to sound.

Jesus did come at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. He came as God to destroy the temple and Jerusalem. But it was not a resurrection coming. That coming for the kingdom is about to happen.

abcdef...

One should be confident in their belief...you "appear" to be. As I have said before...we are all entitled to determining our own beliefs...I "believe" that I will no longer go around and around with you on this subject from this point forward. Some of this has been good...however it has now become the folly of children.