• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

The longer I live the stronger my belief that Jesus's Revelation is true. I have some questions:

Why are we watching signs?

What is the significance of current signs?

What's a Christian to do during these times?

Can we slow this crap down?

Edited by Believer112

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 minute ago, Believer112 said:

To have a sense of urgency about the hour we are living!

That the time is drawing near ... and coming a day in which no man can work!

Be activated ... not passive, not apathetic, not fearing, not having a bunker men mentality ... but actively pressing for the Kingdom of God like never before!

2 minutes ago, Believer112 said:

Why would you want to slow it down?  Have you ever met a woman giving birth ... please, please, I enjoy the birth pangs so much that I want to delay the birth of my baby!

Honestly, focus on the Kingdom ... what's coming ... and in this way, you will grasp the idea of focusing on the eternal and in this way you can persevere like never before!

Be blessed,

George

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

27 minutes ago, George said:

"Why would you want to slow it down?  Have you ever met a woman giving birth ... please, please, I enjoy the birth pangs so much that I want to delay the birth of my baby!

Honestly, focus on the Kingdom ... what's coming ... and in this way, you will grasp the idea of focusing on the eternal and in this way you can persevere like never before!

Be blessed,

George"

I thought the same thing until last year. Jesus told us what we'll end up doing to ourselves, He's seen the movie but why does it have to come to this? I understand satan rules the world but aren't we supposed to fight?  Bring light to the lies of satan in politics and media? You rarely hear of Christian organizations sueing these peolple. Maybe afraid to lose tax status? These thoughts came to mind when I was looking at my grandchildren. Peace

• Steward

18 minutes ago, Believer112 said:

I understand satan rules the world but aren't we supposed to fight?  Bring light to the lies of satan in politics and media? You rarely hear of Christian organizations sueing these peolple. Maybe afraid to lose tax status? These thoughts came to mind when I was looking at my grandchildren. Peace

Occupy till He comes ... is an active militaristic term!   Honestly, we need to focus on His mission.   Winning souls, making disciples, and preparing people for the Kingdom!

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, George said:

Occupy till He comes ... is an active militaristic term!   Honestly, we need to focus on His mission.   Winning souls, making disciples, and preparing people for the Kingdom!

I get you but my view now is 180 out. Because it makes me wonder what the whole armor of God thing is all about and what's our mission. We choose to fight against our neighbors' gay protests and abortion issues and damage their spirit but we allowed the father of lies out since tech. Maybe that's what Jesus meant by lukewarm. We stand up for the petty stuff while but I never stood up against the lies from the devil. I was caught up in the tribal warfare back then and knew the media was lying but I was too busy against the liberals back then and even battling Christians here. I will petition my representatives to define Hate Speech as lying, half-truths, innuendos, and anything else that's not factual because none of these benefits no one except for the sons of satan! Winning souls might be a problem with our grandkids now being brainwashed by their phones. In the 80s while in the Army I picked up a Pscycholyical Operations manual and our media uses the same tactics. Maybe all denominations can start a truth movement. Once these young confused souls find out they've been lied to they'll find God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Believer112 said:

The longer I live the stronger my belief that Jesus's Revelation is true. I have some questions:

Actually, if you are waiting for the rapture, there are no signs that need to be fulfilled before it happens. Its different if you are a Jew waiting for Messiah and the restoration of Israel Nationally. All the signs are for Israel except one - the Fig Tree of Matthew 24*.

The significance of current signs is that the end of the age draws near. That is significant because you will be up for the Judgment Seat and for many, it won't be a happy day.

During this time the Lord said "watch". Your battle is not against flesh and blood, but against complacency and lethargy in your spiritual life. It is a great time to take stock of your relationship with your Fiancé - Jesus

No. You cannot slow the march of time. What will happen will happen. God has appointed the times. they lie in His hands, and from us he expects FAITH

* In Matthew 13 the Lord predicted the progress of His Church in this age. He spoke in seven Parables. When asked why He spoke in Parables, His answer was that it is only given to His disciples to know mysteries (vs.10-11, 34-35). A Parable means He is a addressing the Church.

• Steward

8 hours ago, Believer112 said:

Maybe that's what Jesus meant by lukewarm. We stand up for the petty stuff while but I never stood up against the lies from the devil. I was caught up in the tribal warfare back then and knew the media was lying but I was too busy against the liberals back then and even battling Christians here. I will petition my representatives to define Hate Speech as lying, half-truths, innuendos, and anything else that's not factual because none of these benefits no one except for the sons of satan!

Remember that Jesus gave the warning and connected the days of Lot to the last days.  He specifically said, "Remember Lot's wife!"  What was her sin?  She looked BACK.  If we are busy saying, "Let's make America Great Again!"  ... are we in essence "looking back?"  Instead of looking toward the Kingdom!   That's what I think starts happening when you start fighting the social issues without fighting for the souls!  Seek first the Kingdom ... then all of these things will be added!  If we don't have a serious revival ... then you can fight for any social issue and it's only placing a band-aid externally on an internal issue that is plaguing the world!  :)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

Above all we need to keep "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12.2)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/27/2023 at 10:59 AM, George said:

And part of winning souls, making disciples, and preparing people for the Kingdom (all of which I agree with you totally) is to educate people of what the bible says is coming soon upon the earth - and make people aware of God's way to escape the wrath to come - i.e the rapture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,689
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Many Scriptures show that we must stand firm in our faith and keep trusting the Lord for His protection, as we pass through all that must happen during the soon to happen end times events. 

As for knowing what the Lord has planned for the future, we cannot know it all, but most is set out in the Bible by all the Prophets. It is plainly stated, but understanding it is hidden from all who have believed in false theories and wrong doctrines. However, after the next prophesied event: the sudden and shocking Day when the Lord will send His fiery wrath, people will then know the truth. 

Isaiah 43:8 Bring forth this people, a people whose eyes are blind, whose ears are deaf.

Isaiah 35:4-5 Be strong, fear not; the Lord comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

Isaiah 42:18-20 You that are deaf; hear now, you that are blind; look and see! Who is so deaf and blind as My servant, the messenger that I send, the one who has My trust?

Isaiah 29:18 On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see.

Isaiah 29:24 Then the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will take instruction.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see and hear will understand clearly, the impetuous mind will know and the stammering tongue will speak fluently and plainly.

John 1`4:29 I have told you what will happen, so when it does take place; you may have faith