• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/30/2023 at 7:59 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

This way of thinking would also be "on", or "in" the heads of the worldly Beast system, as the woman sat "on" the 7 heads, which are 7 mountains, which are 7 kings, or Kingdoms. 

Revelation 17:9-10 “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, "on which the woman sitteth".10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”

Verse 10 also proves the woman is not the RCC or the US alone because the woman will sit on "all the 7 heads", and 5 of those Kingdoms had already fallen, and the 6th was present when John received the Revelation.

So the woman predates both the RCC and the US, thus it cannot be them alone.

Nice...can you describe in some detail what you might be thinking as to the definitions of these "7 kingdoms?"

Tatwo...:)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Revelation 12:1 we read “And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:”

We see this woman would give birth to the man child Jesus in verse 5, and she represents the spiritual Israel, not the natural Israel. For there is an "earthy" Israel and Jerusalem, as there is a "heavenly" Israel and Jerusalem.

We who are of the heavenly Jerusalem have "her name" written "in our forehead". (Revelation 3:12) as opposed to "the worldly "woman having the name “MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT.” written "in", or on her forehead.

We know this woman in Rev. 12 is the spiritual Israel because Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and they that are of the remnant of her seed have "the testimony of Jesus Christ" as shown in verse 17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have "the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

And we know the "earthly" Jerusalem who is the mother of the children of "flesh" being "carnally minded" do not have the testimony of Jesus Christ by way of the Holy Spirit.

Ok…so you are showing that the woman of Revelation 12:5 is what you refer to as “spiritual Israel”…because of Yahshua being conceived of the Holy Spirit. Are you telling us that the woman is “spiritual Israel”…and the “Man child” is the physical Lord Yahshua?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

41 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Nice...can you describe in some detail what you might be thinking as to the definitions of these "7 kingdoms?"

I believe those kingdoms are mostly the kingdoms of the past like Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, each in turn “carried away”the then harlot Israel for a time.

If you notice in the Revelation we see a flood that comes out of the 7 headed Red dragons mouth trying to “carry away” the woman who fled into the wilderness.

Then later we see the harlot being “carried”by the scarlet colored beast.

The sign of Israel being carried away captive into bondage of those nations also represents in the spiritual sense how Satan would carry away many of the saints with his flood of lies and false doctrine, bringing them into the captivity and bondage of sin.

36 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Ok…so you are showing that the woman of Revelation 12:5 is what you refer to as “spiritual Israel”…because of Yahshua being conceived of the Holy Spirit. Are you telling us that the woman is “spiritual Israel”…and the “Man child” is the physical Lord Yahshua?

Yes, there are 2 Jerusalems, one is earthly and the other is Heavenly. Paul talked about this in the allegory of the 2 sons of Abraham.

I’ll talk more on this later, my server on my phone is real slow to respond and I’m having difficulty posting right now. 

Hopefully this will clear up after awhile.  Peace 

Here is the allegory of the 2 sons, (flesh vs Spirit) born of 2 different mothers, or 2 different Jerusalems…

Galatians 4:22-31

King James Version

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after “the flesh;” but he of the freewoman was by promise.(promise of the Spirit)

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. (Bondage to sin)

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, (made free from sin) which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The name “Babylon the great” written on her "forehead" represents the way a person thinks, as also representing taking up the"the ways of the world".

Actually harlot women of old sit in city centers and had a name tag or a headband with a name tag, thus their clientele would understand who they were, here we have three name tags, Babylon the Great (noted for False Religion), Mother of Harlots (False Religion was the originally Harlotry against God) and finally Abominations of the earth (God hates False Religion, because He is a jealous God).

So, you are putting fort way to much for people to read, just point out your understanding like I did. Basically the NAME TAGS are her DESCRIPTORS, Babylon The Great, Mother of Harlots and Abominations ALL SCREAM, False Religion. People who say its a city just do not understand Metaphors and Prophecy, which has to match all things IN FULL. Only False Religion matches every detail. People not called unto Prophecy run to things like "She is called Sodom and Egypt, not grasping that God ENCODED the whole book for a reason, he never calls her Israel, and didn't call Jerusalem by name because Rome did not want to hear that, it would have put those Churches lives in more peril than they already were in and the Letters/Scriptures about Revelation would have been confiscated. Jerusalem is not THE HARLOT, read Dan. 5, you get the exact same picture, God JUDGES Harlotry. 

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Actually harlot women of old sit in city centers and had a name tag or a headband with a name tag, thus their clientele would understand who they were, here we have three name tags, Babylon the Great (noted for False Religion), Mother of Harlots (False Religion was the originally Harlotry against God) and finally Abominations of the earth (God hates False Religion, because He is a jealous God).

So, you are putting fort way to much for people to read, just point out your understanding like I did. Basically the NAME TAGS are her DESCRIPTORS, Babylon The Great, Mother of Harlots and Abominations ALL SCREAM, False Religion. People who say its a city just do not understand Metaphors and Prophecy, which has to match all things IN FULL. Only False Religion matches every detail. People not called unto Prophecy run to things like "She is called Sodom and Egypt, not grasping that God ENCODED the whole book for a reason, he never calls her Israel, and didn't call Jerusalem by name because Rome did not want to hear that, it would have put those Churches lives in more peril than they already were in and the Letters/Scriptures about Revelation would have been confiscated. Jerusalem is not THE HARLOT, read Dan. 5, you get the exact same picture, God JUDGES Harlotry. 

The name written on the forehead can also symbolize to whom one belongs.

Just as Gods elect have the name of “the city”to whom they belong, which is the New Jerusalem.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Basically there are those who are “of” this world and who are “of” the spirit of this world, the Devil. And then there are those who are not of this world, but who belong to the Kingdom of heaven being born again from above by the Spirit of God.

On 7/1/2023 at 11:45 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

I believe those kingdoms are mostly the kingdoms of the past like Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, each in turn “carried away”the then harlot Israel for a time.

A challenging read for most...a reasonable level of spiritual maturity is assumed.

I agree that the kingdoms of the beast historically have been nations as you suggest…consider the 4 “great beasts” of Daniel 7. 1. Lion – Babylon, 2. Bear – Persia, 3. Leopard – Greece, 4. The dreadful and terrifying beast likely started as Rome but has grown to be much greater than Rome ever was. 

The beast of Revelation 17, Daniel 7, and Revelation 13 are all the same beast by description…though there are differences as recorded…I suppose it depends upon the author’s perspective. 

It is noteworthy that Daniel sees the “lion, bear, leopard and 4th beast” in contrast to John’s view…”the 4th beast, leopard, bear, and lion”…again authors perspective. Daniel looking from his time prospectively into John’s history…John looking from his day back to Daniel’s day. 

My point for writing that…is to mention that John’s description shows “a” beast as in “singular” revealing to the reader that the first three beasts are all “rolled up into” the 4th beast…presenting an amalgamation of the first three in to 1 beast of seven heads and ten horns. This suggests that all of the characteristics of these first 3 “predatory” beasts…are rolled up into the 4th great beast. 

In this 4th great predatory beast…one can see a revealing of a process or type of “growing or maturing” over time. I think that this is important…“Stewardofthemystery”…because the foundational character and nature of each of these beasts…is Satan…the ruler of the world...whose objective it is to deceive the "world" in regards to the "Truth about the Son of God."  

Now we know that he was the serpent that was in the garden…so we can trace his actions on the earth all the way back to the garden. His character and nature is what I am focusing on here, because I can see that this reveals the clearer picture of exactly what these 7 heads…7 kingdoms upon this 4th beast really are…this by studying its history and its progression across time from antiquity…in other words…how he goes about doing what he does as he grows. 

I will try to close the gap here as quickly as possible...scripture tells us that Adam & Eve…after partaking of the forbidden fruit…”their eyes were opened.” Now that could not have been their physical eyes because she saw that the tree was a “delight to her eyes”…the eyes of the spirit were open because we are told that they were interacting with God…who is a Spirit…so it was the eyes of the “soul” of man that were open that day in the garden. 

Of course…man was initially created to live in a fashion where the “spirit ruled over the soul”…but that changed that day in the Garden of Eden. This is important because the “method of deception”…that the “serpent” used…was the appeal to the lust of the flesh”you will not die”lust of the eyes”it was pleasant to the eyes…and the boastful pride of life…”desirable to make one wise.” 

Just look at the kings and kingdoms from Babylon on…carnality to the max…the trap of deceptive lusts and pride spawns nothing but “beast” in humanity along with its complete rebellion against God.  

Originally in the Garden of Eden, the serpent lied…that lie was an appeal to an element of the souls of Adam and Eve...that could be stirred up and put at odds with the spirit. Look what happens to Adam and Eve shortly thereafter…they became “afraid” because they were “naked” so they hid. 

What I see here is that they had become “filled with fear”…now that the eyes of their soul were open and they had believed the lie…they knew they had been deceived…that’s why they hid…to protect themselves from God…imagine that?

That is what people do when they fear…they try to protect themselves…they hid, they did not stop there however. They realized that they were no longer clothed in the glory of God…they were naked…so they attempted to “clothe themselves”…Gods clothing provision was no longer available to them…sin separated them from Him.  

Now because they were separated from the economy of the abundance of Gods provision…they had to provide for themselves…they made their own clothing… to hide their nakedness…they must now “provide” their own covering. 

So…when the enemy’s trap of lust and pride is played upon mankind…they believe a lie…become fearful…this fear then drives them…incessantly…tirelessly…completely and utterly by consuming their minds so that they may only attend to their need for provision and protection.

So…the twin necessities of the need to “protect” oneself and the need to “provide” for oneself…is what happens when you fall out of a spiritual relationship with God the Father. That’s where the power of the lie gets its “teeth”…you are on your own in the kingdom of darkness…the beast. 

Satan in that serpent…carefully crafted a fool proof trap for the human soul through lust and pride…an all out appeal to the carnal fleshly nature of the human soul…psuché…separating man from God. 

Against mankind…these three lusts were discovered early…and the enemy proceeded to build an alternative reality called the kosmos, based on these three lusts. In fact we are told that that the devils alternative reality “deceives those who dwell on the earth.”   

How does he deceive the whole earth? He deceives the whole earth by appealing to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.  

The design is a marvel of deception because it is designed to attract the human on a basis of the carnal desires within the soul. It is these desires…if not under the rule of the spirit…that makes the human vulnerable to the schemes of the devil. 

These schemes, these deceptions, this “kosmos of Satan” is known as the “world”…and wouldn’t you know it…this “world” is defined in 1 John 2 as For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.”

This is why we are instructed not to “love” that world. 

All that to say…the foundational character and nature of the 7 headed 10 horned beast…is predatory…preying upon human souls with a deception…lies designed to attract humans into its schemes via the the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life…and this has grown…been finely tuned over the millennia so to speak. Ok so you already knew all that perhaps…good then the next step should be a no brainer.  

Perhaps now we have some additional insight into the 7 heads…or…7 kingdoms spoken of with regards to the description of the 4th great beast. From the “serpent” in the Garden…to the complete deception of “the whole world” these 7 heads/kingdoms will utilize lust and pride to deceive mankind into falsely believing that they are responsible for their own provision and protection just like Adam and Eve…and they will completely fall for the irresistible lie that the beast will offer them their provision and protection. 

This lie plays to the fears of mankind so thoroughly that he (devil) is able to devour them with consuming fear. Whoever opposes this beast, will encounter the formulated power of the lie. 

What do I mean by the formulated power of the lie? He will build entire systems to control mankind…based upon their fear of being without “provision and protection.” Reminds me of Adam & Eve…Provision “need for clothing”…Protection “hiding from God.” Whoever does not subscribe to his “systemic kingdom” will be crushed and devoured by the power of exclusion...where any non-conformist will be excluded.   

This is a destructive kingdom, typified by this great beast with iron teeth and bronze claws, and dreadful, and terrible, and all the rest, that has ten horns, and a special one that overthrows three others. This, to me, is the indication that this is a religious horn, because it has to speak the philosophy of this kingdom.  

Any kingdom…by the way…first and foremost, exists to put on display the nature and the character of its king. Going forward in the reading from Revelation 13, we will see a reference to how Satan, that ancient serpent, gave his power, his throne, and great authority to this beast. 

I think we understand that this is a symbolic reference to a beast…realistically…it is an arrangement designed to put on display the one whose power it projects, and that is none other than Satan. 

So, it means that the saints are going to have their own Kingdom. We can see that these two kingdoms are presented in juxtaposition. Which really lays out the two major themes of all of scripture…first is “the man in the image and likeness of God”…and the second is “the opposition to the man in the image and likeness of God.” We can look at that at another time perhaps…it’s fascinating. 

The philosophy of the beast was designed to capture the souls of men in regards to the things they most commonly fear.  

It might be worth considering that the 7 headed 10 horned beast is in fact now global…so it differs from the 3 before it in that they were kings and kingdoms on the earth…this one is “spiritual” and for a time it operates from the second heavens as Paul wrote to us. 

Additionally…this kingdom is seen as an “economy”…why would I say that? Because no one buys or sells without the mark of…the beast kingdoms…king…Satan…his mark is the crimson stain of “sin.” 

On top of that…we might do well to consider these “7 kingdoms” as “7 systems” of complete dominating global control of everything that human life on earth depends upon. Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”  

For example…consider these “7 systems” at a glance…”Food, Health Care, Economics, Communication, Security, religion” I may not have the “seven” titles absolutely correct…but you can get the picture I am sure. 

The point of his control of the entire earth via this seven headed beast…global systems…is to produce an overwhelming fear in the human soul. This is what drives humanity to “worship” the beast…and be completely deceived by his lies of “provision and protection.” 

Without going into too much detail here…for an understanding and an example of what I am saying…consider the “climate change hoax” as these Non Governmental Organizations run by people who are not voted into position determine the laws now…globally.  

Sovereign national governments are now virtually a thing of the past…what you see as “government” in most nations today is a “facade…a place holder”(just look at the man Joe Biden) the governments of the world are either under the control of a “central entity or body”…today…or are progressing rapidly to it.  

There is so much more…however for now I will leave it at this. 

Because his systems cannot trap, cannot contain us. We are destined to overcome him, because God is even now taking us up to a level of trust in whom He actually is. That is the only certainty with which we will be granted immunity from the oppression of this great beast.

Tatwo…:)

Edited by tatwo
Addition

If you notice in the Revelation we see a flood that comes out of the 7 headed Red dragons mouth trying to “carry away” the woman who fled into the wilderness.

Then later we see the harlot being “carried”by the scarlet colored beast.

May I add some interesting commentary…if you are suggesting that the "woman becomes the harlot?” I agree that it is likely…"the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth”…”water – dragon speak”…”Mouth – spoken”…it is in his “interactions” with the woman who is in the wilderness btw…that ultimately convinces her to join him. Of course…she is a harlot…a prostitute…she agrees to what she feels is a “mutually beneficial” for example…a transaction with the dragon’s beast. 

Makes sense because after the woman (Rev. 12:6) had “fled into the wilderness”…we do not see her again (Rev. 17) until one of the seven angels carries John away in the Spirit…to where? “Into a wilderness and what does he see…a woman sitting on a scarlet beast.” The whore of Babylon makes a deal with the dragon beast and it seemingly works for a time…before she is thrown down.

Most will not see this little detail.

The sign of Israel being carried away captive into bondage of those nations also represents in the spiritual sense how Satan would carry away many of the saints with his flood of lies and false doctrine, bringing them into the captivity and bondage of sin.

Yes…I see your point I agree it is a good analogy...type and shadow.

2 hours ago, tatwo said:

A challenging read for most...a reasonable level of spiritual maturity is assumed.

I agree that the kingdoms of the beast historically have been nations as you suggest…consider the 4 “great beasts” of Daniel 7. 1. Lion – Babylon, 2. Bear – Persia, 3. Leopard – Greece, 4. The dreadful and terrifying beast likely started as Rome but has grown to be much greater than Rome ever was. 

The beast of Revelation 17, Daniel 7, and Revelation 13 are all the same beast by description…though there are differences as recorded…I suppose it depends upon the author’s perspective. 

It is noteworthy that Daniel sees the “lion, bear, leopard and 4th beast” in contrast to John’s view…”the 4th beast, leopard, bear, and lion”…again authors perspective. Daniel looking from his time prospectively into John’s history…John looking from his day back to Daniel’s day. 

My point for writing that…is to mention that John’s description shows “a” beast as in “singular” revealing to the reader that the first three beasts are all “rolled up into” the 4th beast…presenting an amalgamation of the first three in to 1 beast of seven heads and ten horns. This suggests that all of the characteristics of these first 3 “predatory” beasts…are rolled up into the 4th great beast. 

In this 4th great predatory beast…one can see a revealing of a process or type of “growing or maturing” over time. I think that this is important…“Stewardofthemystery”…because the foundational character and nature of each of these beasts…is Satan…the ruler of the world...whose objective it is to deceive the "world" in regards to the "Truth about the Son of God."  

Now we know that he was the serpent that was in the garden…so we can trace his actions on the earth all the way back to the garden. His character and nature is what I am focusing on here, because I can see that this reveals the clearer picture of exactly what these 7 heads…7 kingdoms upon this 4th beast really are…this by studying its history and its progression across time from antiquity…in other words…how he goes about doing what he does as he grows. 

I will try to close the gap here as quickly as possible...scripture tells us that Adam & Eve…after partaking of the forbidden fruit…”their eyes were opened.” Now that could not have been their physical eyes because she saw that the tree was a “delight to her eyes”…the eyes of the spirit were open because we are told that they were interacting with God…who is a Spirit…so it was the eyes of the “soul” of man that were open that day in the garden. 

Of course…man was initially created to live in a fashion where the “spirit ruled over the soul”…but that changed that day in the Garden of Eden. This is important because the “method of deception”…that the “serpent” used…was the appeal to the lust of the flesh”you will not die”lust of the eyes”it was pleasant to the eyes…and the boastful pride of life…”desirable to make one wise.” 

Just look at the kings and kingdoms from Babylon on…carnality to the max…the trap of deceptive lusts and pride spawns nothing but “beast” in humanity along with its complete rebellion against God.  

Originally in the Garden of Eden, the serpent lied…that lie was an appeal to an element of the souls of Adam and Eve...that could be stirred up and put at odds with the spirit. Look what happens to Adam and Eve shortly thereafter…they became “afraid” because they were “naked” so they hid. 

What I see here is that they had become “filled with fear”…now that the eyes of their soul were open and they had believed the lie…they knew they had been deceived…that’s why they hid…to protect themselves from God…imagine that?

That is what people do when they fear…they try to protect themselves…they hid, they did not stop there however. They realized that they were no longer clothed in the glory of God…they were naked…so they attempted to “clothe themselves”…Gods clothing provision was no longer available to them…sin separated them from Him.  

Now because they were separated from the economy of the abundance of Gods provision…they had to provide for themselves…they made their own clothing… to hide their nakedness…they must now “provide” their own covering. 

So…when the enemy’s trap of lust and pride is played upon mankind…they believe a lie…become fearful…this fear then drives them…incessantly…tirelessly…completely and utterly by consuming their minds so that they may only attend to their need for provision and protection.

So…the twin necessities of the need to “protect” oneself and the need to “provide” for oneself…is what happens when you fall out of a spiritual relationship with God the Father. That’s where the power of the lie gets its “teeth”…you are on your own in the kingdom of darkness…the beast. 

Satan in that serpent…carefully crafted a fool proof trap for the human soul through lust and pride…an all out appeal to the carnal fleshly nature of the human soul…psuché…separating man from God. 

Against mankind…these three lusts were discovered early…and the enemy proceeded to build an alternative reality called the kosmos, based on these three lusts. In fact we are told that that the devils alternative reality “deceives those who dwell on the earth.”   

How does he deceive the whole earth? He deceives the whole earth by appealing to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.  

The design is a marvel of deception because it is designed to attract the human on a basis of the carnal desires within the soul. It is these desires…if not under the rule of the spirit…that makes the human vulnerable to the schemes of the devil. 

These schemes, these deceptions, this “kosmos of Satan” is known as the “world”…and wouldn’t you know it…this “world” is defined in 1 John 2 as For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.”

This is why we are instructed not to “love” that world. 

All that to say…the foundational character and nature of the 7 headed 10 horned beast…is predatory…preying upon human souls with a deception…lies designed to attract humans into its schemes via the the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life…and this has grown…been finely tuned over the millennia so to speak. Ok so you already knew all that perhaps…good then the next step should be a no brainer.  

Perhaps now we have some additional insight into the 7 heads…or…7 kingdoms spoken of with regards to the description of the 4th great beast. From the “serpent” in the Garden…to the complete deception of “the whole world” these 7 heads/kingdoms will utilize lust and pride to deceive mankind into falsely believing that they are responsible for their own provision and protection just like Adam and Eve…and they will completely fall for the irresistible lie that the beast will offer them their provision and protection. 

This lie plays to the fears of mankind so thoroughly that he (devil) is able to devour them with consuming fear. Whoever opposes this beast, will encounter the formulated power of the lie. 

What do I mean by the formulated power of the lie? He will build entire systems to control mankind…based upon their fear of being without “provision and protection.” Reminds me of Adam & Eve…Provision “need for clothing”…Protection “hiding from God.” Whoever does not subscribe to his “systemic kingdom” will be crushed and devoured by the power of exclusion...where any non-conformist will be excluded.   

This is a destructive kingdom, typified by this great beast with iron teeth and bronze claws, and dreadful, and terrible, and all the rest, that has ten horns, and a special one that overthrows three others. This, to me, is the indication that this is a religious horn, because it has to speak the philosophy of this kingdom.  

Any kingdom…by the way…first and foremost, exists to put on display the nature and the character of its king. Going forward in the reading from Revelation 13, we will see a reference to how Satan, that ancient serpent, gave his power, his throne, and great authority to this beast. 

I think we understand that this is a symbolic reference to a beast…realistically…it is an arrangement designed to put on display the one whose power it projects, and that is none other than Satan. 

So, it means that the saints are going to have their own Kingdom. We can see that these two kingdoms are presented in juxtaposition. Which really lays out the two major themes of all of scripture…first is “the man in the image and likeness of God”…and the second is “the opposition to the man in the image and likeness of God.” We can look at that at another time perhaps…it’s fascinating. 

The philosophy of the beast was designed to capture the souls of men in regards to the things they most commonly fear.  

It might be worth considering that the 7 headed 10 horned beast is in fact now global…so it differs from the 3 before it in that they were kings and kingdoms on the earth…this one is “spiritual” and for a time it operates from the second heavens as Paul wrote to us. 

Additionally…this kingdom is seen as an “economy”…why would I say that? Because no one buys or sells without the mark of…the beast kingdoms…king…Satan…his mark is the crimson stain of “sin.” 

On top of that…we might do well to consider these “7 kingdoms” as “7 systems” of complete dominating global control of everything that human life on earth depends upon. Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”  

For example…consider these “7 systems” at a glance…”Food, Health Care, Economics, Communication, Security, religion” I may not have the “seven” titles absolutely correct…but you can get the picture I am sure. 

The point of his control of the entire earth via this seven headed beast…global systems…is to produce an overwhelming fear in the human soul. This is what drives humanity to “worship” the beast…and be completely deceived by his lies of “provision and protection.” 

Without going into too much detail here…for an understanding and an example of what I am saying…consider the “climate change hoax” as these Non Governmental Organizations run by people who are not voted into position determine the laws now…globally.  

Sovereign national governments are now virtually a thing of the past…what you see as “government” in most nations today is a “facade…a place holder”(just look at the man Joe Biden) the governments of the world are either under the control of a “central entity or body”…today…or are progressing rapidly to it.  

There is so much more…however for now I will leave it at this. 

Because his systems cannot trap, cannot contain us. We are destined to overcome him, because God is even now taking us up to a level of trust in whom He actually is. That is the only certainty with which we will be granted immunity from the oppression of this great beast.

Tatwo…:)

I agree the 4th beast in Daniels vision and in the Revelation is global, and is spiritual, and is made up of all the previous beasts.

The reason I believe most of the 7 heads are past kingdoms is because we are told in 

Revelation 17:9-10

King James Version

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: “five are fallen, and one is,” and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”

So by the words of God we know those  first 5 to 6 heads are past history.

But just because many of those heads are past kingdoms, it does not mean the “doctrine” and the “ideas” of those past kingdoms are not still around today.

The “head” in scripture often symbolizes the way a person thinks. And so the “influence”of those heads are still in play today.  

Think about it, where did the idea of a  Republic and a Senate come from, or the idea of a democracy? Not to mention all the other beliefs, traditions and theologies that came from those past kingdoms. Many of those beliefs and traditions of past kingdoms have been picked up over time, and are still around today.

Notice what it says here in 

Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

This shows the people are being fed by the “heads” of these kingdoms, so to me it shows they are being fed beliefs, ideas, doctrine, traditions etc. of these past kingdoms, even still today.