Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

Over the years while studying the scriptures I have noticed "a pattern" in many of the numbers found in scripture. I believe this pattern is prophetic in nature, and I believe it may give us some insight into the Lord’s timetable for judgment, for times of trying, for a time of cleansing, and of purification leading up to the final redemption of God’s people.

This is not saying any man shall know the time or the season of the Lords return, as the Lord Jesus said no man would know this time, but the Father. 

These numbers are shown in many different ways in scripture, but I believe they are all connected concerning this prophetic timeline.

Let me show you some scriptures, in different books of scripture, that seem to point to this same “sign” of time, and “pattern”in the numbers.

I am going to number each example so we can go back and forth and reference these to show "the pattern" in the numbers.

Example #1 First in Genesis 15:9 we are shown this sign of time given to Abraham at age 75 with 4 animals total.

The first 3 animals were to be divided and they were to be 3 years old each; or a total of 9 years, which is 108 months total.

The Lord told Abraham that his people would be in bondage for 430 years in a strange land, and in the 4th generation they would come into the land God had promised Him.

If you divide 430 by 4 you get 107.5 which is just shy of 108.
Keep these numbers in mind because we will see some of these numbers later. 

Example #2 Now let’s go to a similar sign shown in Numbers chapter 23. Here we see Balaam was commanded by God to have Balak build 7 altars, and he was to offer a bullock and a ram on each of the 7 altars; or 14 animals total.

This act was to be performed 3 times. (sign 777) In this we see 3x7 altars=21 total altars. And we also see 3 x 14 animals= 42 animals total, or 21 being rams and 21 being bullocks= 42

Example #3 Another sign of this is shown in Job chapter 42 verse 8 where Job is told by God to offer 7 bullocks and 7 rams for Jobs 3 friends. Again we see 3 x 7=21 and also both animals combined would be 3 x 14=42

Example #4 A similar sign of this is also shown with Samson in Judges 16:8 with the 3 things mentioned; the 7 green cords, the 7 new ropes, and the 7 locks of his hair. (777) Again 3 x 7=21 which is half of 42.

Example #5 Now let us go to Matthew 1:17 where we see a similar sign as the previous ones. Here we see 3 groups of 14 generation periods, or 3 x 14=42

Example #6 And now one more sign of time in John 2:6 with the 6 water pots that are for “the purification of the Jews.”

Notice each of the 6 pots was said to be able to hold 2 to 3 firkins a piece. A firkin is 9 gallons, so 2 firkins are 18 gallons. So 6 pots x 18 gallons= 108

Notice in this last example the number108 is shown, same as I showed in example #1.

This number 108 can also be divided by the number 3 to give us the 36as we saw in the first example. In the first example we saw 3 groups x 36, in the second example#6 above we saw 6 groups x 18; but the message shown is the same result of 108.

I would also like to note that the number 9 is shown as a number of "judgment", as the "breastplate of judgement" on the High Priest shown in Exodus 39:9 was to be 4 square and was to measure 9 by 9 being doubled, which as we know 9+9=18 and 9 x 4=36. 

So again we see this same "pattern" of numbers shown in both Example #1 and Example #6.

Another number we will see used a lot in this pattern of time is the number 7, as we already saw above in some of those examples.

The number 7 usually has to do with a period of "cleansing" as shown in the law. But as we saw above 7 can be used as a multiple along with other numbers, like the 7 x 3=21 or 7+7=14 and then that 14 x 3= 42 as we saw in Example #2 #3 #4 and #5.

There is one other set of numbers I want you to see before we see how all these numbers are tied in together.

We are given 3 main numbers in end time prophecy. The first we have already seen, which is the number 42. This can be shown as 42 months, 3 and a half years, 1,260 days or even as "time, times, and a half." 

The other 2 numbers are shown in Daniel 12:11-12; and these 2 numbers are 1,290days and 1335 days.

Now if you add these 3 numbers together, or 1260+1290+1335= 3885. 

Now here is "the sign" I want to show in this number 3885; when you divide it by 7 you get 555. Or if you divide 3885 by 5 you get the sign of time 777. 

So now let us look at how these numbers are shown as a fulfilling of time.

If you look at the genealogy in Luke chapter 3; from Adam to Abraham you will see Abraham is number 21. Keep in mind in earlier examples we saw 7 x 3=21. Also note in the genealogy Enoch the 7th from Adam was taken, and Lamech the 9th from Adam lived 777 years. 

From Adam to Jesus is about 4386 years, and if you divide 4386 by 40 you get 108.

Abraham to Jesus is shown in Matthew 1:17 as being 42 generations, which is about 1945 years. If we divide 1945 by 18 it also = 108. 

Again keep in mind the numbers we saw in Example #1 and #6. 

Now if we were to divide that 1945 years into 3 equal parts like we saw in the other examples we would get 1945 divided by 3=648. If we were to divide that 648 by 6 we get 108. 

Also if we divide that 648 by36 we get 18. Again these numbers are seen in the other examples, confirming a “pattern”in time. 

But then I thought; how is the number 7 shown in this pattern above in the number 648?

I remember what the Lord said to Noah about gathering into his ark the unclean by 6 and the clean beasts by 7. But they were both to be gathered 2 by 2.

But 7 will not divide evenly by 2. But if we do divide 7 by 2 we get the sign of time 3.5; or time, times, and a half.

To prove this 7 divided in half, or 3.5 is a part of the same pattern; I then divided that same 648 by 3.5 and got 185. Then I multiplied the 185 times 3 and got the sign of time 555. 

Again remember, the 3 main end time prophecy numbers of 1,260+1,290+1,335 = 3885 divided by 7 = 555. 

You get the same result when dividing the year 1945 by 3.5= 555 

Also if you take that 3885 above and divide it by that 185 above you get 21.

Again this to me shows "a pattern" as we saw in examples #2#3#4 the sign of 7x3=21; which is half of 42.

So by this I knew both the 7 clean and 6 unclean, or both even numbers and odd numbers were to fit into this pattern.

Then I thought, well if the Lord did this in the past as a sign of time, then perhaps it is a "repeating pattern" to fulfill future prophecy.

I remembered Israel as a nation was reborn in the year 1948. So I took example #6 with the 6 purifying pots for the Jews with the 2 firkins in each, or 9 x 2 firkins= 18 gallons; which would be 6 pots x 18= 108 and then divided the year 1948 by the same 18, and I got the same result of 108.

So then I thought, well the number 6 must also fit into the pattern, so I tried dividing 1948 by 6= 324, which is half of the 648as we saw above.

To show how the number 7 divided in half is connected, or the 3.5; just divide 1948 by 555 =3.5

So by all these examples we see "a pattern" in the numbers, and also a fulfilling of prophecy in Israel as a reborn Nation in 1948. 

But here is another sign shown in Matthew 13:33. Here we see a parable spoken by Jesus about the Kingdom of heaven being like a woman who hid in 3measures of meal till the whole was leavened.

Again in this we see the number 3, like 3 animals to be divided, or 3 groups of 14, or 3 times 7, or even like third parts, or perhaps even like the 3 measures of barley we see in Revelation. The 3 measures of meal in Matthew 13:33 are shown as equal to 7.5 gallons. 

If we take that time from Abraham to Jesus, or 1945, and divide it by 7.5=259. And then multiply that 259 by 3 you get the sign of 777.

Again the 3 main numbers given in end time prophecy added together=3885 divided by 5=777 

Now divide that 3 measures of meal into 3 parts, or 7.5 divided by 3=2.5. Now divide the year Israel became a nation in 1948 by that 777 and you get the sign of the third part at 2.5.

Now I am not suggesting I know when the second coming of Christ is going to happen, because I know by the words of the Lord no man will know this exact time.

But I do believe by all these clues the Lord has left us in His written word we shall know "the signs of the times". 

I would also add that the above examples I gave are not the only clues showing this"pattern of time". They can also be seen in the first tabernacle design and in the Temple design; and even in many other stories found in the Holy Bible.

And when you begin to see all these “signs and patterns” given by God written into the history of mankind in the Holy Bible, it will leave you in even more awe when beholding the handiwork of the Master Carpenter. 

Peace and God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Or,we could watch the signs Jesus said to watch for concerning his coming.Jesus got pretty detailed what would transpire before and during his coming in Mathew 24,mark 13,Luke 21.

He spoke of the persecution of saints in Israel as well as the abomination that causes desolation taking place at his coming.In fact,Daniel is the only prophet Jesus mentioned by name concerning his coming.(hint-hint).

Jesus also mentioned when they see these things begin to take place that their redemption is near.

Luke ,21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"Behold, Rebekka is before you, take her and go" Genesis 24: 51

"And she said, I will go" Genesis 24: 58

"hallow the fiftieth year" Leviticus 2 5:1 0

"..strangers have come into the sanctuaries of the Lords house..." Jeremiah 51:51

"..and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations" Ezekiel 44:7 (44+7 = 51)

"As the lightning..." Matthew 24:27 ( 24+27 = 51)

Matthew 24 has 51 verses.

"I tell  you in that night one shall be taken, the other left..." Luke 17:34 (17+34 = 51)

"If the goodman of the house had known what hour..." Luke 12:39 (12+39 = 51)

"..in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump..." 1 Corinthians 15: 51-58.

Let Revelation 2:1 be 2001 and count up each verse until chapter 4. .. ..

-------

"And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel;
and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations,
neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all."

Ezekiel 37:22

Those words do not apply to what happened from 1948-1967 and ongoing,
Israel is a very literally divided place, and having multiple 'kings'.

Ezekiel 37:1-15 Resurrections
Ezekiel 37:15-28 Reign
Ezekiel 38 and 39 Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 Reign
Revelation 20:7-10 Gog and Magog

The texts are clearly giving the same prophecy in different ways.

Jesus also made clear that He was expounding on Ezekiel's prophecy:

'Come from the four winds oh breath of life, and breath upon these slain that they may live'
Ezekiel 37:9-10

'and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds'
Matthew 24:31

Both passages are about actual resurrection.  Nothing of Ezekiel 37 has happened yet,
Israel is to be restored from even death.

"and David my servant shall be king among them, and they shall have one Shepherd"
Ezekiel 37:24

"David, whom I will raise up unto them" Jeremiah 30:9

"my soul shall dwell at ease, for thou will not leave me dead,
neither will you allow your Messiah to suffer decay"
Psalm 16:10

"Even if worms destroy this body and I die, yet in my flesh shall I see God" Job 19:26

"Israels dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise" Isaiah 26:19

"I will open up your graves and bring you up out of your graves and into the land of Israel"
Ezekiel 37:10-12

"of the hope and resurrection of the dead am I called in question" Acts 23:6-8

"And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers"
The promise of resurrection in Ezekiel 37:9-12!
God Himself specifically promises to resurrect Israel collectively,
that is the promise made of God unto our fathers that Paul is talking about.

"Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you that God should raise the dead?"
Acts 26:8

Clearly Paul's view was that Ezekiel 37:1-15 is about actual resurrection,
that is the only promise of resurrection made to Israel as a whole, Paul can be referring to nothing else.

Showing us clearly that Ezekiel 37:1-15 speaks of Israel being restored from even death,
and brought back into the land. We see the fruition of this in 1 Thess 4:16-17 and Revelation 19-20.

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/7/2023 at 1:43 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Over the years while studying the scriptures I have noticed "a pattern" in many of the numbers found in scripture. I believe this pattern is prophetic in nature, and I believe it may give us some insight into the Lord’s timetable for judgment, for times of trying, for a time of cleansing, and of purification leading up to the final redemption of God’s people.

This is not saying any man shall know the time or the season of the Lords return, as the Lord Jesus said no man would know this time, but the Father. 

These numbers are shown in many different ways in scripture, but I believe they are all connected concerning this prophetic timeline.

Let me show you some scriptures, in different books of scripture, that seem to point to this same “sign” of time, and “pattern”in the numbers.

I am going to number each example so we can go back and forth and reference these to show "the pattern" in the numbers.

Example #1 First in Genesis 15:9 we are shown this sign of time given to Abraham at age 75 with 4 animals total.

The first 3 animals were to be divided and they were to be 3 years old each; or a total of 9 years, which is 108 months total.

The Lord told Abraham that his people would be in bondage for 430 years in a strange land, and in the 4th generation they would come into the land God had promised Him.

If you divide 430 by 4 you get 107.5 which is just shy of 108.
Keep these numbers in mind because we will see some of these numbers later. 

Example #2 Now let’s go to a similar sign shown in Numbers chapter 23. Here we see Balaam was commanded by God to have Balak build 7 altars, and he was to offer a bullock and a ram on each of the 7 altars; or 14 animals total.

This act was to be performed 3 times. (sign 777) In this we see 3x7 altars=21 total altars. And we also see 3 x 14 animals= 42 animals total, or 21 being rams and 21 being bullocks= 42

Example #3 Another sign of this is shown in Job chapter 42 verse 8 where Job is told by God to offer 7 bullocks and 7 rams for Jobs 3 friends. Again we see 3 x 7=21 and also both animals combined would be 3 x 14=42

Example #4 A similar sign of this is also shown with Samson in Judges 16:8 with the 3 things mentioned; the 7 green cords, the 7 new ropes, and the 7 locks of his hair. (777) Again 3 x 7=21 which is half of 42.

Example #5 Now let us go to Matthew 1:17 where we see a similar sign as the previous ones. Here we see 3 groups of 14 generation periods, or 3 x 14=42

Example #6 And now one more sign of time in John 2:6 with the 6 water pots that are for “the purification of the Jews.”

Notice each of the 6 pots was said to be able to hold 2 to 3 firkins a piece. A firkin is 9 gallons, so 2 firkins are 18 gallons. So 6 pots x 18 gallons= 108

Notice in this last example the number108 is shown, same as I showed in example #1.

This number 108 can also be divided by the number 3 to give us the 36as we saw in the first example. In the first example we saw 3 groups x 36, in the second example#6 above we saw 6 groups x 18; but the message shown is the same result of 108.

I would also like to note that the number 9 is shown as a number of "judgment", as the "breastplate of judgement" on the High Priest shown in Exodus 39:9 was to be 4 square and was to measure 9 by 9 being doubled, which as we know 9+9=18 and 9 x 4=36. 

So again we see this same "pattern" of numbers shown in both Example #1 and Example #6.

Another number we will see used a lot in this pattern of time is the number 7, as we already saw above in some of those examples.

The number 7 usually has to do with a period of "cleansing" as shown in the law. But as we saw above 7 can be used as a multiple along with other numbers, like the 7 x 3=21 or 7+7=14 and then that 14 x 3= 42 as we saw in Example #2 #3 #4 and #5.

There is one other set of numbers I want you to see before we see how all these numbers are tied in together.

We are given 3 main numbers in end time prophecy. The first we have already seen, which is the number 42. This can be shown as 42 months, 3 and a half years, 1,260 days or even as "time, times, and a half." 

The other 2 numbers are shown in Daniel 12:11-12; and these 2 numbers are 1,290days and 1335 days.

Now if you add these 3 numbers together, or 1260+1290+1335= 3885. 

Now here is "the sign" I want to show in this number 3885; when you divide it by 7 you get 555. Or if you divide 3885 by 5 you get the sign of time 777. 

So now let us look at how these numbers are shown as a fulfilling of time.

If you look at the genealogy in Luke chapter 3; from Adam to Abraham you will see Abraham is number 21. Keep in mind in earlier examples we saw 7 x 3=21. Also note in the genealogy Enoch the 7th from Adam was taken, and Lamech the 9th from Adam lived 777 years. 

From Adam to Jesus is about 4386 years, and if you divide 4386 by 40 you get 108.

Abraham to Jesus is shown in Matthew 1:17 as being 42 generations, which is about 1945 years. If we divide 1945 by 18 it also = 108. 

Again keep in mind the numbers we saw in Example #1 and #6. 

Now if we were to divide that 1945 years into 3 equal parts like we saw in the other examples we would get 1945 divided by 3=648. If we were to divide that 648 by 6 we get 108. 

Also if we divide that 648 by36 we get 18. Again these numbers are seen in the other examples, confirming a “pattern”in time. 

But then I thought; how is the number 7 shown in this pattern above in the number 648?

I remember what the Lord said to Noah about gathering into his ark the unclean by 6 and the clean beasts by 7. But they were both to be gathered 2 by 2.

But 7 will not divide evenly by 2. But if we do divide 7 by 2 we get the sign of time 3.5; or time, times, and a half.

To prove this 7 divided in half, or 3.5 is a part of the same pattern; I then divided that same 648 by 3.5 and got 185. Then I multiplied the 185 times 3 and got the sign of time 555. 

Again remember, the 3 main end time prophecy numbers of 1,260+1,290+1,335 = 3885 divided by 7 = 555. 

You get the same result when dividing the year 1945 by 3.5= 555 

Also if you take that 3885 above and divide it by that 185 above you get 21.

Again this to me shows "a pattern" as we saw in examples #2#3#4 the sign of 7x3=21; which is half of 42.

So by this I knew both the 7 clean and 6 unclean, or both even numbers and odd numbers were to fit into this pattern.

Then I thought, well if the Lord did this in the past as a sign of time, then perhaps it is a "repeating pattern" to fulfill future prophecy.

I remembered Israel as a nation was reborn in the year 1948. So I took example #6 with the 6 purifying pots for the Jews with the 2 firkins in each, or 9 x 2 firkins= 18 gallons; which would be 6 pots x 18= 108 and then divided the year 1948 by the same 18, and I got the same result of 108.

So then I thought, well the number 6 must also fit into the pattern, so I tried dividing 1948 by 6= 324, which is half of the 648as we saw above.

To show how the number 7 divided in half is connected, or the 3.5; just divide 1948 by 555 =3.5

So by all these examples we see "a pattern" in the numbers, and also a fulfilling of prophecy in Israel as a reborn Nation in 1948. 

But here is another sign shown in Matthew 13:33. Here we see a parable spoken by Jesus about the Kingdom of heaven being like a woman who hid in 3measures of meal till the whole was leavened.

Again in this we see the number 3, like 3 animals to be divided, or 3 groups of 14, or 3 times 7, or even like third parts, or perhaps even like the 3 measures of barley we see in Revelation. The 3 measures of meal in Matthew 13:33 are shown as equal to 7.5 gallons. 

If we take that time from Abraham to Jesus, or 1945, and divide it by 7.5=259. And then multiply that 259 by 3 you get the sign of 777.

Again the 3 main numbers given in end time prophecy added together=3885 divided by 5=777 

Now divide that 3 measures of meal into 3 parts, or 7.5 divided by 3=2.5. Now divide the year Israel became a nation in 1948 by that 777 and you get the sign of the third part at 2.5.

Now I am not suggesting I know when the second coming of Christ is going to happen, because I know by the words of the Lord no man will know this exact time.

But I do believe by all these clues the Lord has left us in His written word we shall know "the signs of the times". 

I would also add that the above examples I gave are not the only clues showing this"pattern of time". They can also be seen in the first tabernacle design and in the Temple design; and even in many other stories found in the Holy Bible.

And when you begin to see all these “signs and patterns” given by God written into the history of mankind in the Holy Bible, it will leave you in even more awe when beholding the handiwork of the Master Carpenter. 

Peace and God bless

In 2020 God warned me in a dream of an ugly old woman dressed in black and she is heavily pregnant. That speaks about this ugly old world which will soon contract the birth pangs. 

Then pandemic strike and then the Ukraine war.