Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

I would ask, which is worse, a single flesh and blood man called Antichrist; or 7 billion men who have a single evil spirit working in them all called antichrist?

Our battle is not against a flesh and blood man, but against spiritual wickedness that works in many decievers.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

9 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I would ask, which is worse, a single flesh and blood man called Antichrist; or 7 billion men who have a single evil spirit working in them all called antichrist?

Our battle is not against a flesh and blood man, but against spiritual wickedness that works in many decievers.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

@Stewardofthemystery Ppl spend hours speculating on who might be the antichrist, while John's First Epistle confirms that there are already 'many antichrists' who are in the world.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,767
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

Original definition for "Sin" was when someone missed the target they were aiming at, it was a sin. The man of sin (the Antichrist) is therefore someone who misses the mark (the Way of Christ), who casts truth to the ground, because he favors lies over truth. So too will everyone become who choose the Antichrist's lies over truth.

2Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Revelation refers to the number of the beast which is the name of a man. Below is an astronomical picture of the next true astronomic midnight after the birth of this man, as observed from the place he was born in Great Britain. This man in alive. As one can see the great dragon which is the giant red star Antares (brightest star of the Scorpio constellation) aligns perfectly with the Meridian in the South at its upper culmination(true midnight). It is as if he is on his throne.

https://i.postimg.cc/c1X4RxJq/Therion-midnight01.jpg

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Greetings Stewardofthemystery…I find your post(s) fascinating…there are some tremendous perspectives in them as well. One of the challenges is that they are very long…for those who wish to adequately parse through them…to “glean or understand” what you are “posting” takes a long time…if I come across something I question or feel is incorrect…and I want to address it…it takes even longer…I mean hours.

I can see that you are likely a brother to me…so that propels me to inquire of you…question you…maybe correct you if that were possible…as a “spiritual teacher” you are going to be scrutinized you know that…and it is to my benefit to try your words…to either agree and learn or at times question and confront.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:56 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

I hear a lot of people these days talking about the coming of "the man" called “Antichrist.” As if he is a single man figure yet to come in the future who is going to set up some new world order and stamp his followers with a 666 tattoo, or perhaps implant a microchip in their forehead or in their right hand.
Sounds like a Hollywood movie to me.
But I believe what many fail to understand is….the antichrist "spirit" has already come, as was also prophesied in scripture, and is confirmed by both Jesus and the apostles.
So instead of taking others word for it, let us see just what the scriptures actually say about that "spirit of antichrist", and when"it" actually came, and how "it" has already successfully deceived many, and how “it” has practiced and prospered in the world as is also written.

Ok…so you Stewardofthemystery say that you believe there is a “spirit of antichrist” that is obvious…your point is then…that this being a “spirit” cannot be limited to a single solitary “man”…carnal…fleshly...right? Being a spirit…it…can dwell in “many men”…1st John 2?

If I understand you…I tend to agree with this perspective…

Additionally it is important to understand then…that this “antichrist spirit” is not merely “against Christ”…but a more correct description may be that it is more of a “false Christ - imposter.”

A “false Christ” is a deceiver simply by virtue of the fact that “it” claims to be the “True Christ”…the telling characteristic of this spirit of “false Christ” is that it will never be at peace with “its” brothers…”it” will not allow the brothers to dwell together in unity.

In the book of Daniel we are given the prophecy of the 4th and final beast, and the little horn. 

Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another "little horn", before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, "in"this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

And this "little horn" is also shown here in Daniel 8:9-12 9 And out of one of them came forth a "little horn", which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.10 And "it" waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and "it" cast down some of the host and of stars to the ground , and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, "he"magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and "it"cast down the truth to the ground; and "it"practised, and prospered.

I can see where you are going Stewardofthemystery…however I don’t think you picked the best path to bring forth your intention…here’s a couple of thoughts and questions for you.

Do I see you saying that the “small horn” that emerges from the four horns on “male goat” after the large horn was broken…and…the “little horn” that pulled “three other horns out by the roots” and then emerged from the dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong beast…is the same horn?

How’s that Stewardofthemystery?

Isn’t it likely that the “small horn from the male goat” is relative to the story of Alexander the Great…Greece…overthrowing the Medo-Persians…then Alexander’s death and the dividing of his kingdom 4 ways…and then perhaps Rome or a Roman commander ultimately coming forth to rule?

Isn’t the “little horn” of Daniel 7 coming up amongst the initial “ten horns” of the “fourth beast” in Daniels vision and overthrowing three of the ten?

When John sees the “fourth beast” in Revelation 13 it now has seven heads and ten horns and crowns on the horns…and now we can see that one of the “7 heads” shares similar attributes as the “little Horn” of Daniels vision from chapter 7.

In any case…isn’t it likely that they are two different horns on two separate “beasts” one being a “male goat with 1-4 horns – Alexander the Great” the other being the “fourth beast” of Daniel 7 of 10 horns…who will fully emerge in the end of the age?

First thing notice, the little horn is often called “it”, next thing notice “it” waxed great "even to the host of heaven".

No single evil man has waxed great, "even to the host of heaven". 

And now thirdly, and most importantly, is “it” "cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground".

Again, no single evil man figure has cast down the angels of God (stars) to the ground.

But we do have “scriptural proof”just who did, and how he did it; and even when this occurred. Notice below "how" the great Red Dragon draws away the stars of heaven, and casts them to the ground.

Revelation 12:3-5 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4 And "his tail" drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”

This verse shows the connection with the prophecy of Daniel and the little horn “it”(and "the tail" of the red Dragon) which cast down some of the host and stars to the ground. 

I get that Daniels beast, John’s beast and the great red dragon are one and the same…it just “morphed or grew” if you will…over time. Additionally as I stated…the “little horn” of Daniel and one of the heads of John’s beast share similar attributes…fwiw…

If I am following you…you are saying that the “small horn” of Daniel 8:9 that grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down.”…and Revelation 12…”the great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.” Are the same event?

The event of Revelation 12 happens as the result of Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon at the end of the age. “And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” I’ll agree there are similarities…and yet there are significant differences…still I sense that these two are distinctly separate events.

Regardless…as I said…I don’t think you picked the best path to bring forth your intention…yet I still understand you to be showing that the “antichrist” is a spirit…and that it possesses men…

This verse also confirms “the 
timing”of just when this casting out of Satan would happen; as the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne is none other than Jesus Christ.

Well now…maybe Stewardofthemystery…maybe not. The scripture confirming the timing of the casting out of Satan is what it says…however…I do not agree that “the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne…is none other than Jesus Christ.

Revelation is a book of “culminations” similar to Genesis being a book of “beginnings.” By the time the Lord Yahshua is giving John this…“His Revelation”…Yahshua had been resurrected and ascended for many years.

Men have always argued the date of John’s writing of Revelation…suffice it to say for this discussion that the spectrum of time from the Lord’s ascension to John’s writing of Revelation is likely somewhere between 30 & 70 years post ascension.

I have come to marvel at the fact that so many people reject or give zero value to this important reality.

Surely John…the disciple whom Jesus loved” knows that the Lord Yahshua…Revelation 1:10-20 and Revelation 4…is the very one who is actually giving John this revelation…clearly He has been born, raised, commissioned, scourged, crucified, buried and has long been ascended to and seated upon the throne of His Father…Revelation 3:21…and that is the perspective from which He is addressing John…the Lamb of God Himself from the throne of God...and John knows it.

So perhaps you are wondering what I am talking about...others may think I am a fool…who then…is “the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne” referring to if it is not Jesus Christ?

He…this “man child” is the reason for the “birth pangs” Matthew 24:8 and Mark 13:8 NASB. Birth pangs are denoting something is about to be brought forth or born…”For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.” Rom 8:19 NKJV

“because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.” Rom 8:21-22 NKJV

The “man child” of Revelation 12:5…is the Son of God…Christ…Head and Body…a corporate man…every tribe, tongue, people and nation…a “mature man”…”till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”…who has grown “up in all things into Him who is the head”…Ephesians 4 NJKV…that is who is going to be “who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”

“Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, which has eyes to see but does not see, and ears to hear but does not hear; for they are a rebellious house.” (Eze 12:2 NKJV)

“Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.” (Mat 13:13 NKJV)

“If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.” (2Ti 2:12 NKJV)

Edited by tatwo
add

11 hours ago, tatwo said:

Greetings Stewardofthemystery…I find your post(s) fascinating…there are some tremendous perspectives in them as well. One of the challenges is that they are very long…for those who wish to adequately parse through them…to “glean or understand” what you are “posting” takes a long time…if I come across something I question or feel is incorrect…and I want to address it…it takes even longer…I mean hours.

I can see that you are likely a brother to me…so that propels me to inquire of you…question you…maybe correct you if that were possible…as a “spiritual teacher” you are going to be scrutinized you know that…and it is to my benefit to try your words…to either agree and learn or at times question and confront.

Ok…so you Stewardofthemystery say that you believe there is a “spirit of antichrist” that is obvious…your point is then…that this being a “spirit” cannot be limited to a single solitary “man”…carnal…fleshly...right? Being a spirit…it…can dwell in “many men”…1st John 2?

If I understand you…I tend to agree with this perspective…

Additionally it is important to understand then…that this “antichrist spirit” is not merely “against Christ”…but a more correct description may be that it is more of a “false Christ - imposter.”

A “false Christ” is a deceiver simply by virtue of the fact that “it” claims to be the “True Christ”…the telling characteristic of this spirit of “false Christ” is that it will never be at peace with “its” brothers…”it” will not allow the brothers to dwell together in unity.

Just as there is “the Spirit of Truth”(Holy Spirit) that works in “many” members gathered over time that make up the One body of Christ; so too does a single “lying spirit” ( spirit of antichrist) also work in “many members” gathered over time to make up the body of the Beast.

Christ is the Word of God, and the Word of God is “the Truth.”

So the spirit of antichrist is not only opposed to Christ, but is also opposed to “the Truth”as spoken by “the Spirit of Truth”; as God’s Word is “Truth.”

So even those who claim to be of Christ, but believe and speak lies, are also “opposed to the Truth” by resisting the Testimony of “the Spirit of Truth.”

11 hours ago, tatwo said:

Well now…maybe Stewardofthemystery…maybe not. The scripture confirming the timing of the casting out of Satan is what it says…however…I do not agree that “the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne…is none other than Jesus Christ.

Revelation is a book of “culminations” similar to Genesis being a book of “beginnings.” By the time the Lord Yahshua is giving John this…“His Revelation”…Yahshua had been resurrected and ascended for many years.

Men have always argued the date of John’s writing of Revelation…suffice it to say for this discussion that the spectrum of time from the Lord’s ascension to John’s writing of Revelation is likely somewhere between 30 & 70 years post ascension.

I have come to marvel at the fact that so many people reject or give zero value to this important reality.

Surely John…the disciple whom Jesus loved” knows that the Lord Yahshua…Revelation 1:10-20 and Revelation 4…is the very one who is actually giving John this revelation…clearly He has been born, raised, commissioned, scourged, crucified, buried and has long been ascended to and seated upon the throne of His Father…Revelation 3:21…and that is the perspective from which He is addressing John…the Lamb of God Himself from the throne of God...and John knows it.

So perhaps you are wondering what I am talking about...others may think I am a fool…who then…is “the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne” referring to if it is not Jesus Christ?

He…this “man child” is the reason for the “birth pangs” Matthew 24:8 and Mark 13:8 NASB. Birth pangs are denoting something is about to be brought forth or born…”For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.” Rom 8:19 NKJV

“because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.” Rom 8:21-22 NKJV

The “man child” of Revelation 12:5…is the Son of God…Christ…Head and Body…a corporate man…every tribe, tongue, people and nation…a “mature man”…”till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”…who has grown “up in all things into Him who is the head”…Ephesians 4 NJKV…that is who is going to be “who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”

“Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, which has eyes to see but does not see, and ears to hear but does not hear; for they are a rebellious house.” (Eze 12:2 NKJV)

“Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.” (Mat 13:13 NKJV)

“If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.” (2Ti 2:12 NKJV)

The timing of when Satan was cast out is also confirmed by the Testimony of Jesus Christ.

“Now”is the judgment of this world: “now”shall the prince of this world be cast out.”