Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t see anything in Daniel about an “anti/Christ” figure. Nor do I see one in the NT.

in Daniel, God has gone to great lengths in identifying the one who is evil, against God and His people. He is a man that is specifically identified as the “little horn.” He is mentioned in Daniel 7 8, 9, and 11.

But there is no “anti-Christ” figure. That was the corrupted theory which began in the late 1600’s by the Jesuits. The Roman Catholic Church commissioned the Jesuits to “get the label off of the back of the papacy,” since they were identified as the “little horn “ of Daniel 7 and 8. This was a counter measure during the Reformation period. 

The little horn has been on the earth since 500 AD- he is the papacy / pope system. 

The NT certainly speaks of an “anti-Christ” like practice and will continue to His second coming. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/9/2023 at 9:56 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

I hear a lot of people these days talking about the coming of "the man" called “Antichrist.” As if he is a single man figure yet to come in the future who is going to set up some new world order and stamp his followers with a 666 tattoo, or perhaps implant a microchip in their forehead or in their right hand.
Sounds like a Hollywood movie to me.

What you do is take ONE WORD, like many, and you conflate the meaning. It is we the Church, who have the holy spirit and are guided by God, who have coined the name Anti-Christ, but why? Because "The Beast", The "Little Horn", the "Man of Sin", the "Assyrian", the "Wicked One" etc. etc. etc. is known by many names, like 33 names in the bible. There is NO DOUBT he is a singular person, what you do is then try to show the anti christ spirit has been around even back then and there were many anti christ and thus there can not be ONE Anti-Christ, but you are wrong, of course. John called him a singular by saying "THAT Anti-Christ" and since this "coming prince "had like 33 names, we as followers of Jesus Christ decided to simplify the process and call this man The Anti-Christ which I am fine with, it matters not, we can all call him "CONCRETE" if you want to, but he's still just ONE MAN, in spite of your protestations. Now I will teach you where you went off-track, because technically you are correct and do not even know why, tbf, most do not understand the anti christ (Jesus is God) Spirit. Its pretty simple stuff tbh. People simply overthink things.

By the way, the "chip in the head" came from your post.

But I believe what many fail to understand is….the antichrist "spirit" has already come, as was also prophesied in scripture, and is confirmed by both Jesus and the apostles.

I think EVERYONE KNOWS, the anti christ spirit has come, lol, after all the holy spirit via John said there be many anti christs NOW !! Come on man !! We can all read. The problem is you do not understand what that means. Most tbf do not get it in full. That anti christ spirit is ETERNAL like God, it has always been, God did not CREATE a Spirit that is against him, its just a fact, what ever is against God is anti God, that is just common horse sense. But the anti christ spirit was already in the world before Jesus was born also, they wanted to find out where baby Jesus was going to be born and kill him. They tried to ruin the DNA of mankind where Jesus the Messiah could not be born etc. etc. 

God is a Spirit and so is the anti christ (anti God) spirit, he has ALWAYS been. Who deceived Lucifer? The anti God spirit that whispered unto Lucifer he could be like the most high God. The real problem seems to be you do not understand the anti christ spirit is eternal, its a Spirit of evil, hate, lust, greed, jealousy, hopelessness, murder et al, meanwhile God is a Spirit of Hope, Joy, Peace, Love, Kindness, Forgiveness et al. So, problem A-1 is you do not understand what the anti christ spirit really means. And yes THAT Anti-Christ is ONE MAN, the Little Horn, the Beast, the Man of Sin etc. etc. and he will be led by the Anti christ spirit which pre dates a Created Lucifer. 

So instead of taking others word for it, let us see just what the scriptures actually say about that "spirit of antichrist", and when"it" actually came, and how "it" has already successfully deceived many, and how “it” has practiced and prospered in the world as is also written.

The rest of the post now becomes irrelevant, we all know the Anti-Christ is a CATCH ALL for this ONE MAN wo has like 33 names. While most do not understand Evil is a Spirit like God who is Holy, that is just because they probably never pondered on these things. If God is holy (He is) then there has to be a set standard of morals, and the opposite of God becomes Unholy. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

but he's still just ONE MAN, in spite of your protestations.

Now I will teach you where you went off-track, because technically you are correct and do not even know why, tbf, most do not understand the anti christ (Jesus is God) Spirit. Its pretty simple stuff tbh. People simply overthink things.

By the way, the "chip in the head" came from your post.

I think EVERYONE KNOWS, the anti christ spirit has come, lol, after all the holy spirit via John said there be many anti christs NOW !! Come on man !! We can all read. The problem you do not understand what that means. Most tbf do not get it in full. That anti christ spirit is ETERNAL like God, it has always been, God did not CREATE a Spirit that is against him, its just a fact, what ever is against God is anti God, that is just common horse sense. But the anti christ spirit was already in the world before Jesus was born also, they wanted to find out where baby Jesus was going to be born and kill him. They tried to ruin the DNA of mankind where Jesus the Messiah could not be born etc. etc. 

God is a Spirit and so is the anti christ (anti God) spirit, he has ALWAYS been. Who deceived Lucifer? The anti God spirit that whispered unto Lucifer he could be like the most high God. The real problem seems to be you do not understand the anti christ spirit is eternal, its a Spirit of evil, hate, lust, greed, jealousy, hopelessness, murder et al, meanwhile God is a Spirit of Hope, Joy, Peace, Love, Kindness, Forgiveness et al. So, problem A-1 is you do not understand what the anti christ spirit really means. And yes THAT Anti-Christ is ONE MAN, the Little Horn, the Beast, the Man of Sin etc. etc. and he will be led by the Anti christ spirit which pre dates a Created Lucifer. 

The rest of the post now becomes irrelevant, we all know the Anti-Christ is a CATCH ALL for this ONE MAN wo has like 33 names. While most do not understand Evil is a Spirit like God who is Holy, that is just because they probably never pondered on these things. If God is holy (He is) then there has to be a set standard of morals, and the opposite of God becomes Unholy. 

And that is where I disagree.  A “spirit”is not a flesh and blood man.  You do agree that this “singular spirit”called antichrist works “in”many deceivers, as is written, and so do I.

But where I disagree with most is that this singular spirit of the Devil is going to come into the world as a “single flesh and blood man”figure in the future.

This singular spirit of antichrist has already been, and even still is working “in”millions of men.  

So our battle is not against a “flesh and blood man,”or men. But it is against “spiritual wickedness” that is at work “in” many men.

For we wrestle not against “flesh and blood,”but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against “spiritual wickedness”in high places.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

20 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

And that is where I disagree.  A “spirit”is not a flesh and blood man.  You do agree that this “singular spirit”called antichrist works “in”many deceivers, as is written, and so do I.

But where I disagree with most is that this singular spirit of the Devil is going to come into the world as a “single flesh and blood man”figure in the future.

This singular spirit of antichrist has already been, and even still is working “in”millions of men.  

So our battle is not against a “flesh and blood man,”or men. But it is against “spiritual wickedness” that is at work “in” many men.

For we wrestle not against “flesh and blood,”but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against “spiritual wickedness”in high places.

SIGH..........so much thinking and so little clarity. If they ever get an IDEA they can never be corrected. Sad really. 

On 10/17/2023 at 9:35 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

If you do not mind, can you identify where in the Tanakh a verse that speaks of a coming “anti-Christ” figure?

The genesis for an “actual or literal” AC figure came about in the 16th century by the Jesuit priest - Raberi (close). 

He produced a counter measure to remove the label of the papacy as being the “little horn” of Daniel 7 & 8. He began corrupting Daniel 9:27a by intentionally misinterpreting “he” as “he this mystical anti-Christ figure” who would come at the end it days. But the “he” in 9:27a is Messianic, along with all the verses in 9:24-27. The “he” is “He” a the coming Messiah in the first century to fulfill His six requirements found in 9:24a

Look forward to your response, Charlie 

Edited by Charlie744

53 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

If you do not mind, can you identify where in the Tanakh a verse that speaks of a coming “anti-Christ” figure?

The genesis for an “actual or literal” AC figure came about in the 16th century by the Jesuit priest - Raberi (close). 

He produced a counter measure to remove the label of the papacy as being the “little horn” of Daniel 7 & 8. He began corrupting Daniel 9:27a by intentionally misinterpreting “he” as “he this mystical anti-Christ figure” who would come at the end it days. But the “he” in 9:27a is Messianic, along with all the verses in 9:24-27. The “he” is “He” a the coming Messiah in the first century to fulfill His six requirements found in 9:24a

The coming of antichrist “spirit”is really the coming of “the prince of this world”which is Satan, or the Devil; who is the father of this “lying spirit”called “antichrist”.

In Daniel 9:26 we see the prophecy of the coming of the Prince of this world; when it says “the prince that shall come”

And after threescore and two weeks shallMessiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of “the prince that shall comeshall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

Many people think this “prince that shall come” is talking about Titus, but it is really talking about the coming/casting out of Satan “the Prince of this world.”
It was “the people of” Satan “the Prince” that would carry out the destruction of the city and sanctuary, which was the Roman army who had the same “spirit” of the Devil working “in” them.

The Testimony of Jesus and the scriptures I gave in my OP confirm “when”Satan was cast out of heaven and down to earth.

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The coming of antichrist “spirit”is really the coming of “the prince of this world”which is Satan, or the Devil; who is the father of this “lying spirit”called “antichrist”.

In Daniel 9:26 we see the prophecy of the coming of the Prince of this world; when it says “the prince that shall come”

And after threescore and two weeks shallMessiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of “the prince that shall comeshall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

Many people think this “prince that shall come” is talking about Titus, but it is really talking about the coming/casting out of Satan “the Prince of this world.”
It was “the people of” Satan “the Prince” that would carry out the destruction of the city and sanctuary, which was the Roman army who had the same “spirit” of the Devil working “in” them.

The Testimony of Jesus and the scriptures I gave in my OP confirm “when”Satan was cast out of heaven and down to earth.

Thank you. I have a few thoughts:

1) God has gone to great length and detail in identifying the “little horn” of Daniel 7 & 8 (and he will continue to His second coming). This is the papacy/ system, but he is a “man.”

2) the spirit of the anti-Christ is not the “little horn,” but it has been around since the cross- which is why the specific term in the NT of “anti-Christ” is used / mentioned. This is the spirit of anything that speaks against the Christ.

3) the prince of the people in 9:26 who is to come is the “little horn.” At the time of the destruction inn70 AD, the little horn was still at Daniel 7. In Daniel 8, this same little horn will now arise to the top of the 4th kingdom beast (papal Rome). The “people” are those of pagan Rome who will come to follow the little horn when he takes over papal Rome in the 6th century. 

4) there is no such thing as a 7 year tribulation with a mystical anti-Christ figure that will arrive. God has already identified this evil one as the little horn . 

18 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Thank you. I have a few thoughts:

1) God has gone to great length and detail in identifying the “little horn” of Daniel 7 & 8 (and he will continue to His second coming). This is the papacy/ system, but he is a “man.”

2) the spirit of the anti-Christ is not the “little horn,” but it has been around since the cross- which is why the specific term in the NT of “anti-Christ” is used / mentioned. This is the spirit of anything that speaks against the Christ.

3) the prince of the people in 9:26 who is to come is the “little horn.” At the time of the destruction inn70 AD, the little horn was still at Daniel 7. In Daniel 8, this same little horn will now arise to the top of the 4th kingdom beast (papal Rome). The “people” are those of pagan Rome who will come to follow the little horn when he takes over papal Rome in the 6th century. 

4) there is no such thing as a 7 year tribulation with a mystical anti-Christ figure that will arrive. God has already identified this evil one as the little horn . 

The “spirit of” antichrist is “in” the little horn.  

From the OP…

In the book of Daniel we are given the prophecy of the 4th and final beast, and the little horn. 

Daniel 7:8 “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another "little horn", before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, "in"this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”

And this "little horn" is also shown here in Daniel 8:9-12 9 And out of one of them came forth a "little horn", which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.10 And "it" waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and "it" cast down some of the host and of stars to the ground , and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, "he"magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.12 And an host was “given him”against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and "it"cast down the truth to the ground; and "it"practised, and prospered.

First thing notice, the little horn is often called “it”, next thing notice “it” waxed great "even to the host of heaven".

No single evil man has waxed great, "even to the host of heaven". 

And now thirdly, and most importantly, is “it” "cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground".

Again, no single evil man figure has cast down the angels of God (stars) to the ground.

But we do have “scriptural proof”just who did, and how he did it; and even when this occurred. Notice below "how" the great Red Dragon draws away the stars of heaven, and casts them to the ground.

Revelation 12:3-5 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4 And "his tail" drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”

This verse shows the connection with the prophecy of Daniel and the little horn “it”(and "the tail" of the red Dragon) which cast down some of the host and stars to the ground. 

This verse also confirms “the 
timing”of just when this casting out of Satan would happen; as the man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and was caught up to God, and to His throne is none other than Jesus Christ.

We also see confirmation of this casting out of Satan in Revelation 12:7-97 ….And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

This confirms the casting out of Satan (prince of this world) and the place of their sanctuary also being cast down, as confirmed in the above verses in Daniel 8:11. I’ll get back to the little horn and tail of the Dragon in a bit, but let’s first confirm by Jesus words and the apostles what we have so far.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 “And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.”

Jesus also said the Prince of this world is judged in John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 

And again in John 14:30 “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” (prophecy of the coming of antichrist spirit)

And so again when is Satan judged, cast out, and when does he come? Jesus confirms…
John 12:31 "Now" is the judgment of this world: "now shall the prince of this world be cast out".

Nice response, but unfortunately, I can not speak to Revelation at all. I just finished Daniel and can now move on to Revelation.

The verses you mentioned in Daniel certainly speak to the little horn. He will be identified as the one who is “exceedingly great.” Great equals Medes-Persia, very great equals Greece.

The little horn will cast the hosts and the stars to the ground. The “hosts” represent those “earthly” people who are responsible for the sanctuary / Temple. The “stars”, are the Jewish people. 

When papal Rome comes to power he will remove the Jewish presence from the growing Jewish/Christian church that began after the cross. As the little horn grows in power from being at the bottom of pagan Rome (after the cross) and climbs to the top of the beast, he will ensure the Jewish presence has been removed from the church. This includes any of the “appointments” that were held by the “hosts” in the Leviticus worship ceremonies . 
The little horn and papal Rome will now be able to create a Christian church in THEIR own image with THEIR new pagan like ceremonies. 

I hope to begin Revelation in the near future. 

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

This is the papacy/ system, but he is a “man.”

I will add this concerning your comment about the papacy and this spirit being a man.

We know by the testimony of John what to look out for concerning the Spirit of God and the spirit of antichrist.

First notice “the single”Holy Spirit works in “every spirit” (many) who are “of” God….

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: “Every spirit”that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is “of”God:

Now notice the single antichrist spirit works in “every spirit”(many) who is “not of God.”

And “every spirit”that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is “not of God:”and this is “that spirit”of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Also notice above John says this single “spirit” of antichrist was already in the world.

So this spirit was around well before the Papacy.  And even though the Roman Catholic Church has a lot of false doctrine, as far as I know they do not reject this doctrine above that says Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

So “every spirit”who rejects that Jesus is the Christ come in the flesh is “of” that “single spirit”called antichrist.