IGNORED

I AM THAT I AM

JohnD

Guest AFlameOfFire
30 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The Holy Spirit that works in us is given to us in the New Testament, is given in the name of Jesus and it comes from the Heavenly Father.

It is not limited to the ministry to the children of God in Jesus Christ, the Slain Lamb of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins and the sins of anyone who believes in Jesus Christ. 

Paul let's us know that the Holy Spirit the Paracletus in the KNEW  Testament is testifying to anyone who believes that he/she are the children of God and continously will be the children of God on the principle of faith alone partakers in the eternal Atonement in the blood of Jesus Christ

And this is so the children of God the believers in Jesus Christ leave without the fear the children of God in the Old Testament leave as the children under the Sinai Covenant who had their sins Atone yearly with the need of the Temple and the ministry of the Priests. And they had to be eligible to participate in that yearly Atonement.  

Regarding John who was not under the blood of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ had not died yet, and for that matter he was not in the Life of the Heavenly Father and this is why the Holy Spirit of the Father abide only in Jesus Christ the only one with the Life of God in him.  

And John said at that time to Jesus that he wants to have what Jesus had and he did not have and that is the Life of the Heavenly Father.  And this is why Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and the sons of Jacob the Israelites and those of their household did not have a Heavenly Inheritance with the Heavenly Father waiting for Jesus Christ to be included in Jesus Christ Heavenly Inheritance with the Heavenly Father, the Inheritance which is from above. The Heavenly Inheritance with is with the Heavenly Father. 

The Holy Spirit since the day of Pentecost testifies everytime the Gospel is preached that it is true that Jesus Christ has died for the forgiveness of the sins of every one in the world.

Not quite sure if you are disagreeing with the scriptures posted or not, I just read that you stated that John did not have the Holy Ghost and I was showing by scripture that he actually did have the Holy Ghost.

That's all

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Not quite sure if you are disagreeing with the scriptures posted or not, I just read that you stated that John did not have the Holy Ghost and I was showing by scripture that he actually did have the Holy Ghost.

That's all

I agree that John the Baptist did have the Holy Spirit. Through John the Holy Spirit declared that -

- Jesus was the Lamb of God, the fulfillment of Israel`s sacrifices.

- Jesus was the Bridegroom for Israel the bride/wife. (Completion of the 4 requirements of the kinsman redeemer to Israel as per the book of Ruth.)

- Jesus was Israel`s Messiah.

Then when the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to the Father, the Father gave Him the Holy Spirit to take Christ`s divine nature and implant it within the believers in the Body of Christ. (2 Peter 1: 4)

Same Holy Spirit but given for different purposes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
15 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

I agree that John the Baptist did have the Holy Spirit. Through John the Holy Spirit declared that -

- Jesus was the Lamb of God, the fulfillment of Israel`s sacrifices.

- Jesus was the Bridegroom for Israel the bride/wife. (Completion of the 4 requirements of the kinsman redeemer to Israel as per the book of Ruth.)

- Jesus was Israel`s Messiah.

Then when the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to the Father, the Father gave Him the Holy Spirit to take Christ`s divine nature and implant it within the believers in the Body of Christ. (2 Peter 1: 4)

Same Holy Spirit but given for different purposes. 

Marilyn C what baptism do you think John had need of since he already had the Holy Ghost? 

Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Just curious what you think

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Marilyn C what baptism do you think John had need of since he already had the Holy Ghost? 

Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Just curious what you think

The baptism of repentance that John preached, himself. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
6 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

The baptism of repentance that John preached, himself. 

I agree with this Sis, Jesus refers to him as one born of women and uses that in his discussion with Nicodemus 

Jesus refers to him also as one of "them that are born of women"

Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

When talking with Nicodemus (Of the Pharisees, which actually rejected Johns water baptism) who came to him one night mentioned the same (being born of woman.

John 1:3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Before he can even ask a question Jesus speaks

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Wrests with entering his mother's womb a second time

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old
can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

And there it is

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

And Nicodemus was a Pharisee and the Pharisees rejected Johns baptism

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

As John said,

Mark 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

John had the Holy Ghost just as the Gentiles did in Acts before they were actually water baptized and yet Peter said, 

Acts 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

So I agree, with you here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

That's all

If the scriptures say that John was filled with the Holy Spirit (and pay attention because it did not say with the Holy Ghost) Then why anyone has to disagree with that? 

Certainly I did not disagree with the scriptures about that. And the scriptures also say that John was filled with the Holy Spirit that was given to prophets in the Old Testament. 

The scriptures also day that the Holy Spirit only went to Jesus and that both Jesus and John was there and after Jesus was baptized then the Heaven open and the voice of the Father said " this is my Son in whom I am well pleased " and later it said that Jesus is his only Son" and the Holy Spirit after the Heaven opens went only to Jesus Christ and acknowledged only Jesus as the Son of God and not John.

In the scriptures Jesus said quite a few things about the Holy Ghost that the Heavenly Father will sent in his name. Are you familiar with those scriptures? Have you ever read all the Gospel of John? Making people wondering about that because you are emitting the context of those chapters from the discussion and are Jesus words and it seems that it is difficult to relate to them and if you are wondering about them Jesus knew about John and who he was and that he was filled with the Holy Spirit from the womb. But John still wanted to be baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire and he beg Jesus to give him what he had but that was not possible because Jesus had not died yet AND IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE YET TILL THE DAY OF PENTECOST and those are Jesus Christ words. Hope that you do not want to speak like they are not when Jesus said that the Holy Ghost the Paracletus from the Father has not come yet...the first ones to whom it came to were the disciples on the day of Pentecost and the Holy Ghost cane in the name of Jesus Christ after he had been glorify in Heaven by the Heavenly Father and that is after he had died on the Cross and resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

John the Baptist had died some time ago and he was not alive...when God sent the Holy Ghost in the name of the glorify Jesus. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

Guest AFlameOfFire
3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

If the scriptures say that John was filled with the Holy Spirit (and pay attention because it did not say with the Holy Ghost) Then why anyone has to disagree with that? 

Certainly I did not disagree with the scriptures about that. And the scriptures also say that John was filled with the Holy Spirit that was given to prophets in the Old Testament. 

In the scriptures Jesus said quite a few things about the Holy Ghost that the Heavenly Father will sent in his name. Are you familiar with those scriptures? Have you ever read all the Gospel of John? Making people wondering about that because you are emitting the context of those chapters from the discussion and are Jesus words and it seems that it is difficult to relate to them and if you are wondering about them Jesus knew about John and who he was and that he was filled with the Holy Spirit from the womb. But John still wanted to be baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire and he beg Jesus to give him what he had but that was not possible because Jesus had not died yet AND IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE YET TILL THE DAY OF PENTECOST and those are Jesus Christ words. Hope that you do not want to speak like they are not when Jesus said that the Holy Ghost the Paracletus from the Father has not come yet...the first ones to whom it came to were the disciples on the day of Pentecost and the Holy Ghost cane in the name of Jesus Christ after he had been glorify in Heaven by the Heavenly Father and that is after he had died on the Cross and resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

John the Baptist had died some time ago and he was not alive...when God sent the Holy Ghost in the name of the glorify Jesus. 

So you agree with the scripture then? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The Holy Spirit that works in us is given to us in the New Testament, is given in the name of Jesus and it comes from the Heavenly Father.

It is not limited to the ministry to the children of God in Jesus Christ, the Slain Lamb of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins and the sins of anyone who believes in Jesus Christ. 

Paul let's us know that the Holy Spirit the Paracletus in the KNEW  Testament is testifying to anyone who believes that he/she are the children of God and continously will be the children of God on the principle of faith alone partakers in the eternal Atonement in the blood of Jesus Christ

And this is so the children of God the believers in Jesus Christ leave without the fear the children of God in the Old Testament leave as the children under the Sinai Covenant who had their sins Atone yearly with the need of the Temple and the ministry of the Priests. And they had to be eligible to participate in that yearly Atonement.  

Regarding John who was not under the blood of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ had not died yet, and for that matter he was not in the Life of the Heavenly Father and this is why the Holy Spirit of the Father abide only in Jesus Christ the only one with the Life of God in him.  

And John said at that time to Jesus that he wants to have what Jesus had and he did not have and that is the Life of the Heavenly Father.  And this is why Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and the sons of Jacob the Israelites and those of their household did not have a Heavenly Inheritance with the Heavenly Father waiting for Jesus Christ to be included in Jesus Christ Heavenly Inheritance with the Heavenly Father, the Inheritance which is from above. The Heavenly Inheritance with is with the Heavenly Father. 

The Holy Spirit since the day of Pentecost testifies everytime the Gospel is preached that it is true that Jesus Christ has died for the forgiveness of the sins of every one in the world.

I often wonder why no one seeks the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

So you agree with the scripture then? 

The question is if you agree with scriptures on the Gospel of John who has the words of Jesus Christ because you are not talking or referring to them at all so far. You only talked about John and the other prophets who lived and died in the Old Testament and none of them had their sins forgiven by the Slain Lamb of God on the Cross. The Holy Ghost it came only to those whose sins were forgiven by the blood of the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ and not to anyone else. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The question is if you agree with scriptures on the Gospel of John who has the words of Jesus Christ because you are not talking or referring to them at all so far. You only talked about John and the other prophets who lived and died in the Old Testament and none of them had their sins forgiven by the Slain Lamb of God on the Cross. The Holy Ghost it came only to those whose sins were forgiven by the blood of the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ and not to anyone else. 

You posted that John did not have the Holy Ghost and I just posted a scripture showing he did, that's all. Just quote and believe all the scripture, no need to lecture at the scriptures all the time.