• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Content Per Day:  2.73
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Why even talk about 1st Century suppositions anyway...:wacko:

May be I have not reached the meat stage and thought this was a sign that appears to be in the very near future, 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  964
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,785
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/13/2023 at 11:38 PM, other one said:

I'm 76 years old and I've been hearing this for about the last 30.

Try putting a few hundred dollars in your pocket to go to a Major League Baseball game.  Sorry, you need a cellphone. Your ticket must be purchased online through a MLB Ballpark App. You need enter credit card information e-mail address, some personal information and give MLB the right to sell your information.

You will have to pre buy your parking ticket too. Your cellphone app  becomes your ticket, and your ID. It is scanned at the parking lot assigned you, at the entry gate to the stadium, and at the seating aisle too.

You will not be able to buy a hotdog nor gourmet food item, nor any drink, except with your  ball park app or a credit card. There are food areas where   you ONLY can enter using your cellphone app which is scanned as you  enter there, pick your food, and walk away all without any human contact, check out counter, or physical payment being made. It is all automatically taken from your account. MLB then tracks your consumption habits where you are, where you go, in and outside the stadium.

It is all just peachy keen, wondrously easy. Well long as you give up any  privacy, totally give it up. Plus  do not forget to be there early to begin the PRIDE celebration, buy your PRIDE MLB t-shirt. If you don't MLB knows for your cellphone app will tell them you were not there, and also where you were. Ads will be adjusted on your cellphone and your online devices according to the need to influence you to conform. Be WOKE - be one with the PRIDE crowd, or be separate but not be in the ballpark.

Automated everything is coming to a store near you too. Thanks to ANTIFI  it is rapidly coming  as stores need to protect themselves from, well - roaming mobs of useful idiots.

So where is the hope? It is certain, as George just shared in a devotional message, for the church of my Lord Jesus is also growing exponentially as are the tares.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,426
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

11 hours ago, other one said:

I'm 76 years old and I've been hearing this for about the last 30.

I'm 43 years old in a few more days and I've been hearing about it for the last 30 as well.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,643
  • Content Per Day:  8.02
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, NConly said:

or it could be that half of my last 30 years was spent traveling to many cities in 30 of the fifty states and working from 8 am til 10pm 7days a week going to a hotel and resting after a long day w/o tv or radio. with 4 days a yr off at Christmas one could not drive home and back in 4 days and enjoy being home to that to was hard to do.

yes I used to work the road also  ... remodeling walmarts...  We would go in at 8:30pm and work till 700 am

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  440
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,247
  • Content Per Day:  2.06

People have not ever before actually been willfully accepting, or volunteering themselves as tribute to receive the mark. This is all brand new that people have started actually receiving the mark. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  440
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,247
  • Content Per Day:  2.06

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Try putting a few hundred dollars in your pocket to go to a Major League Baseball game.  Sorry, you need a cellphone. Your ticket must be purchased online through a MLB Ballpark App. You need enter credit card information e-mail address, some personal information and give MLB the right to sell your information.

You will have to pre buy your parking ticket too. Your cellphone app  becomes your ticket, and your ID. It is scanned at the parking lot assigned you, at the entry gate to the stadium, and at the seating aisle too.

You will not be able to buy a hotdog nor gourmet food item, nor any drink, except with your  ball park app or a credit card. There are food areas where   you ONLY can enter using your cellphone app which is scanned as you  enter there, pick your food, and walk away all without any human contact, check out counter, or physical payment being made. It is all automatically taken from your account. MLB then tracks your consumption habits where you are, where you go, in and outside the stadium.

It is all just peachy keen, wondrously easy. Well long as you give up any  privacy, totally give it up. Plus  do not forget to be there early to begin the PRIDE celebration, buy your PRIDE MLB t-shirt. If you don't MLB knows for your cellphone app will tell them you were not there, and also where you where. Ads will be adjusted on your cellphone and your online devices according to the need to influence you to conform. Be WOKE - be one with the PRIDE crowd, or be separate but not be in the ballpark.

Automated everything is coming to a store near you too. Thanks to ANTIFI  it is rapidly coming  as stores need to protect themselves from, well - roaming mobs of useful idiots.

So where is the hope? It is certain, as George just shared in a devotional message, for the church of my Lord Jesus is also growing exponentially as are the tares.

I didn't go to a local, Small independent show because of something similar.

I would have had to purchase and show a digital ticket, Only. I would have had to show proof of vaccination, Or negative Covid test. I would have had to carry a clear, all see through bag with me with whatever I am bringing with me. I was already planning on not going anyway, For personal reasons,

But, those three things did it further for me to not go. I did not, and still do not have a smart phone, so I would have had to buy a new phone to go. The affordable independent show could have cost me hundreds of dollars, 

All because I couldn't buy a paper ticket.

We had not been to church because of the pandemic, I chose to not do all of that after shortly lifted restrictions, and all of the rest of the nonsense, as well.

I don't have a tv, or my own transistor radio anymore, I have certainly left any public events out of the question awhile ago.

Oh, And, These 'shows', Are always in very, Very sketchy parts of town. Very sketchy parts of town. The last one I remember being at that I was at before I calmed down a bit, it was across the street from the hospital I had been at.

But, the hospital itself is in a sketchy part of town.

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Christians have been predicting and arguing about end times prophecies and how they will play out since Jesus days. Always something new. If anything all they've shown how little we actually know and understand about them.

I mean... instead of focusing on the fact Jesus is coming and we need to be ready when He does, all we do is bicker about how and when WE think He is coming.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Content Per Day:  2.73

7 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Christians have been predicting and arguing about end times prophecies and how they will play out since Jesus days. Always something new. If anything all they've shown how little we actually know and understand about them.

I mean... instead of focusing on the fact Jesus is coming and we need to be ready when He does, all we do is bicker about how and when WE think He is coming.

Christians may have been. I have made no predictions and am not bickering. And you are right we know so little. It was my guess or thought that money is so important to the world it may play a part in end times whether that be 3 years or 50 years I do not know. As long a person knows he/she is saved and are doing their best to follow the new covenant. People being people just want to talk about the unknown some time. If you like I can delete the topic, I think I can anyway.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, NConly said:

Christians may have been. I have made no predictions and am not bickering. And you are right we know so little. It was my guess or thought that money is so important to the world it may play a part in end times whether that be 3 years or 50 years I do not know. As long a person knows he/she is saved and are doing their best to follow the new covenant. People being people just want to talk about the unknown some time. If you like I can delete the topic, I think I can anyway.

There's no need to delete anything. Nothing wrong with discussion. I was just adding my two cents...if for no other reason them perhaps just to get people to remember to discuss and not divide over it. :)

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,983
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

IMHO we should be more focused on spreading the gospel message.  Eschatology for me is a low priority.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1