IGNORED

has God forgotten me?

Guest Vicky Birir
i use to be very spiritually uplifted, but lately ive been less enthusiastic about God, church, and the bible

now all of a sudden everything i can possibly think of is going wrong. people tell me to forget about your troubles, but to count your blessings. at this rate, i dont think ill have that many blessings left to count

has God forgotten me? i dont feel him very strongly in my life anymore and i feel that ive failed miserably in life that he wouldnt accept me his child

- Lnk

Hi Lnk

It so happens that when we go through tough times, we seem to focus more on our troubles(its just being human you know) But we ought to be reminded that he has called us to lay it all to HIm -- keep you focus on God and not what you are going through -- We all go through low seasons but does that mean we loose the faith which is everything to us --NO - we hold on knowing that He Knows what we go through and you know what the ANCHOR holds. I just said a prayer for you, may revival come upon you and may you agian come to the point of saying as a deer pants for the waters of the streams, so do i long for God. God cannot watch you get away from Him and even when you cant feel him, he is closer than the air we breath. Be encouraged -- drop me mail sometimes

Vicky