• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The wise are not fleeing.They are doing what Jesus said to do in the gospel.Just as Jesus preached to gospel in Israel and warned the sinner to repent ,so do the wise who follow him.

Jesus warned us believers. We will need to flee

If they were to flee,they would not be following the lamb of God because the lamb didn't flee either.

He prepared a place for them.

Show me where you see the wise fleeing.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

In Mat 24

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Show us where Jesus tells his disciples to flee.Here Jesus tells his disciples to go throughout Israel and preach the kingdom of God is at hand .He tells them they will be persecuted theoughout the cities of Israel till he comes.

Where does Jesus teach his disciples to flee like cowards?

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

If they persecute you in one city flee to another.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

At the time of great tribulation caused by the abomination of desolation ,the dead are raised and all the saints are delivered at that time.

No. The saints of that day, like everyone else have 3 1/2 years left

2 hours ago, teddyv said:

I'm not denying these words are written. I am denying the literal reading and/or application of such verses.

Hebrews 12:26

And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven.”

Isaiah 13:13

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the Lord of hosts In the day of His burning anger.

Isaiah 13:13

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the Lord of hosts In the day of His burning anger.

No real shaking?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, dad2 said:

Why do you cite zero proof for even one of the listed places some planetary scale chaos happened?

I counted 16 questions in your post, the last above. Which proves what I said:

On 7/28/2023 at 2:47 PM, WilliamL said:

So many folks on this forum love to shotgun questions post after post, as though I and others are being cross-examined on the witness stand; instead of trying to hold a discussion as equals. I won't play that game.

I'm sure you didn't even bother to check the link, of which the paragraph I quoted was only one of dozens from comments from those who have read the book.

In short, it is perfectly clear that no amount of evidence would ever even begin to satisfy your demands.

All the while, you have based your whole thesis of this topic on your speculative views about a single verse of the Bible, speculating that God is going to change the laws of physics!

On 7/28/2023 at 2:47 PM, WilliamL said:

You have provided no evidence at all that God is going to change the physics of the material world. Show us what you have, please, other than vague speculations.

So I say, when it comes to providing evidence, you first!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

Jesus warned us believers. We will need to flee

He prepared a place for them.

In Mat 24

So you can't find any place in the bible where Jesus tells his disciples they should be cowards and fear what men might do to them?

Something like,flee you cowards.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

If they persecute you in one city flee to another.

He told them to go throughout all the cities of Israel preaching the gospel.They are not to flee out of Israel.

They will still be in Israel when Christ comes.

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

No. The saints of that day, like everyone else have 3 1/2 years left

Not according to Daniel and Jesus.

At the time of the great tribulation they are delivered the same time the dead are raised.No 3.5 years left.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

You say there is 3.5 years remaining after the dead are raised.🤣

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I counted 16 questions in your post, the last above. Which proves what I said:

I'm sure you didn't even bother to check the link, of which the paragraph I quoted was only one of dozens from comments from those who have read the book.

In short, it is perfectly clear that no amount of evidence would ever even begin to satisfy your demands.

All the while, you have based your whole thesis of this topic on your speculative views about a single verse of the Bible, speculating that God is going to change the laws of physics!

So I say, when it comes to providing evidence, you first!

It is clear you cannot provide any worldwide calamity events as you alluded to in the days of Exodus etc.

The thread is not about whether the nature will be the same. Obviously from the descriptions of heaven and the millennium, it will not. The issue is when it will change. Is it while still in the tribulation, just as it ends or after it is over and the 1000 years start.

The verse in the OP is not some single verse to support how nature will not be the same! It is one example in the Tribulation of how it seems nature is already different. So the discussion was supposed to be about someone claiming the continents could all move fast IN this present nature with no great harm to life.,,or how that is impossible and nature would have to be different.

Instead we get some posters trying to wave away and not even believe the islands and mountains will do as the bible says!

Any by the way I told you that I do not read links, they are only used as support if we need to look at something in them that you post.

Edited by dad2

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you can't find any place in the bible where Jesus tells his disciples they should be cowards and fear what men might do to them?

Something like,flee you cowards.

It is a good thing to obey and flee as He tells us when we see that abomination set up.

Edited by dad2