Uriah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

I'm convinced eschatological prophecy probably isn't going to shake out the way we think. It's fun to speculate. In the end, we aren't going to truly know until the events occur.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I'm convinced eschatological prophecy probably isn't going to shake out the way we think. It's fun to speculate. In the end, we aren't going to truly know until the events occur.

It looks to me that it is already being planned to happen .It's like Israel's military policy called the Samson option.Its a plan to destroy both Israel and all the nations that attack Israel.Like Samson bringing down the house on both himself and his enemies.The weapons to be used in this policy are nuclear weapons so that when Babylon falls,so do all the cities of the nations that attack it.

Isaiah 14

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

We just get a front row seat.Its 11:59 and the fireworks show is prepared.1 minute to showtime so take your seats everyone and let the show begin.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Diaste said:

I concur. In addition, I won't ignore the things that the scriptures say. The focus then for me is to know the meaning of what is said. The prophecies of God aren't useless at all.

1 Peter 1:10 - Concerning which salvation the prophets sought and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1Peter 1:11 - searching what time or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did point unto, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glories that should follow them.

We can still search as they did.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Uriah said:

I concur. In addition, I won't ignore the things that the scriptures say. The focus then for me is to know the meaning of what is said. The prophecies of God aren't useless at all.

1 Peter 1:10 - Concerning which salvation the prophets sought and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1Peter 1:11 - searching what time or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did point unto, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glories that should follow them.

We can still search as they did.

Absolutely. 

The beast is coming, Christ will return. 

I'm just saying that the events leading up to those major events, and how precisely those dozens of events come to pass, is very hard to see with total clarity, until we see it. 

We see, but through a veil. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It looks to me that it is already being planned to happen .It's like Israel's military policy called the Samson option.Its a plan to destroy both Israel and all the nations that attack Israel.Like Samson bringing down the house on both himself and his enemies.The weapons to be used in this policy are nuclear weapons so that when Babylon falls,so do all the cities of the nations that attack it.

Isaiah 14

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

We just get a front row seat.Its 11:59 and the fireworks show is prepared.1 minute to showtime so take your seats everyone and let the show begin.

I just cannot get in line with Israel=Babylon. Maybe. I simply don't see it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/12/2023 at 5:35 AM, Diaste said:

We see, but through a veil.

So true. And it is why people didn't expect the coming of Messiah to be like it was. And it seems in many circumstances that the majority ends up being wrong.

Edited by Uriah
readability

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

It's not that hard.

The beast that ascends out of the bottomless Pitt hates the prostitute.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

So they attack Jerusalem and its citizens.

Revelation 11:7-8

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The city to be attacked  by those nations is Jerusalem.

Zech 14:2

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

It's all about Jerusalem,it's king and his subjects.

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

God said he would be their king,they rejected him and now have what they wanted all along.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

And it seems in many circumstances that the majority ends up being wrong.

Indeed.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

And then there is the everyday news of the affliction of Palestinians at the hands of the king of Babylon.Its an everyday theme.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

I guarantee you the day the beast from the abiss takes control of Jerusalem,the Palestinians will rejoice louder than anyone else.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/11/israeli-forces-kill-palestinian-wound-eight-in-occupied-west-bank-raid#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16918443659218&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljazeera.com%2Fnews%2F2023%2F8%2F11%2Fisraeli-forces-kill-palestinian-wound-eight-in-occupied-west-bank-raid

It doesn't matter is the Palestinians are toddlers or retarded,they are murdered just as easily as anyone else under the king of babylons foot.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I guarantee you the day the beast from the abiss takes control of Jerusalem,the Palestinians will rejoice louder than anyone else.

This I'm on board with.